How Can I Retake Canada?

I need a reality check and some advice.

What would it take to retake a country like Canada from the Jews? I mean without violence. Would it even be possible for me to say, become elected as Prime Minister? What would this require, and how would you go about it if you were to try?

I've been focusing all of my energy on writing about why and how Canada is being ruined, but am feeling like it's not enough. One of the reasons I haven't published anything yet is because I don't want to show my entire hand in case I want to go into politics. I want to make sure my moves are strategic enough to leave me with the best options going forward.

I see no one worth electing, no one worth giving any support to at all in our country. There are no strong male leaders who don't seem to be in the Jews' pocket.

How delusional is my line of thinking? Could it work? Should I abandon the idea now and just go innawoods and keep writing books?

I don't have anything to lose with regards to being targeted by the Jews. No family at the moment (except my doggo), no real wealth. I'd be happy to give up all of those things permanently if it meant I could work towards a real difference.

What do. Is politics a total dead end?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurocanadian.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada is a parliamentary representative democracy, it's not like the US. Even if you become PM, you don't have nearly as much power over the country as the American president has over the US. You really want to affect the country's policies? Better get rich and spent your time lobbying like a madman, brown nosing the corrupt pieces of shit in government. That is the best way to influence Canadian policy.

I have zero interest in doing that. From what I understand, eliminating the first-past-the-post voting system would make it substantially easier for underdogs to be elected in Canada, but the Liberals have already scrapped that campaign promise. (Please correct me if I'm wrong about that).

What you're telling me is basically what I fear: there is no way to fix this country with democracy.

I suppose it would be best if I just write and produce videos (investigative journalism) to try to wake up my people. Maybe I could try running as Prime Minister just as a publicity stunt/protest.

I guess what I'm trying to articulate, is that I'm trying to figure out how to best spend my time and energy to make a real difference, but can't even tell what direction to look in for the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have seriously considered moving to another country to lend my talents to a more hopeful cause. I've done a lot of soul searching, and I just can't fucking do it. I love this country, my family has lived here for hundreds of years, worked the soil and raised up generations of hard-working, honest Canadian men and women. My blood is in the soil and my people in this land. I can't leave them (unless I have a concrete plan to return and liberate them).

I just can't give up.

Couple well placed nukes, ethnic cleansing, Russian invasion complete kebab and cuck removal. Unfortunately Canadian conditioning is too well ingrained to break with mere red pills.

Democracy is a fucking joke in the first place. It's a bunch of puppets held by kikes while dumb goyim think their choice of puppet actually matters. No matter what, the outcome remains the same. The cosmopolitan corporate kike holding the strings uses that puppet to fuck everyone up the ass without lube.

I'm going to respond because of those dubs, which you can now consider checked.

What you have to realize is the depth of the damage done to the average, white Canadian. They mostly all believe that diversity is a strength, and because the state media doesn't report about how things are going with our newly arrived "Canadians", they honestly believe that Trudeau and his government is aggressively vet anyone wishing to come here.

What this means, is one cannot go into the current Canadian political climate with even moderate-right views. This also presents a problem with the sheer amount of different tribes in this country. However, a work around to shield oneself for an onslaught by opposition parties and media alike can be used.

There are existing tribes within Canadian that have a long rooted history here and can be used to further the political strife in the country. The Indian/Metis/Eskimo block should be upset that "their land" is now being given, by the white man, to the brown man. Offering the Aboriginal community their own sovereign state may just pull a huge chunk of them to your cause, as they will seek to use you to further their goals (similar to Holla Forums and Trump).

Also, The French-Canadian population is always at about ~45% for succession at any given time. Again, statehood could get a good offer to pull that block to your cause. You many also use rhetoric to fire up the Western block over their vassal status to the major cities.

(1/2)

The problem I have is this: I'm one of those people who wears their heart of their sleeve, who can't keep their fucking mouth shut when they know the truth about something. I get physically sick.

What I'm getting at is that I absolutely cannot go live a "normal" life. I can't even pretend to be okay on a daily basis. I feel utterly compelled to keep learning and exposing the bullshit.

Is it all for nothing?

What is your opinion on the best way to make a difference?

To be honest with you, I have considered publicly denying the holocaust so that the kikes will charge me with hate crimes, just so that the nation will pay attention to me. Insane right?

Out of curiosity, what would your policies be?

There's no point, this place has no actual culture of its own. In the past the culture was just emulation of the United States, now it's the opposite, act like you're not American. Either a new culture must be fertilized, we divide unto states in the Union, or this country should return to the hands of the Fatherland.

The youth vote was won in the last election over a single issue, legalization of Marijuana. A simple strategy is to offer this to the youth on day one, and tax and regulate it similarly to alcohol. I understand that the herbal Jew is not good, but we must make concessions in todays current political climate.

Your major problem would be fundraising, and exposure. Since you "write books" you should be trying to get these published to gain any exposure you may recieve.

You would need to tone down the retoric in said books, as again, Canadians are soft and damaged. My suggestion would be a book exploring "why first nations peoples need their own country", or something along those lines.

Balkization is really the only future for a White state in the "Canadian" geographical region. As such, you must make concessions if you wish to achive this goal peacfully.

(2/2)

I have been thinking about this EVERY DAY!!!

My biggest problem is that I lack education in aboriginal relations history. My plan was to spend a year educating myself on this so I could give speeches to the natives, redpill them about the kikery and how they are going to be Shoahd eventually.

I absolutely think they should be given their own COUNTRY, and left to fend for themselves.

With the redneck boys by your side. We will not let his happen. You Big city fucks start pushing into graceland we will kill everyone of you.

You will unfortunately have to remedy this by submersing yourself in their culture and appearing and open and honest "friend" to them. If you go in with retoric about kike this and kike that, the Indian will recoil at the sight of the "racist white man".

True for Anglos, not so much for Quebec and Injuns.

Balkanization would be the best outcome to get rid of those cocksuckers destroying the country.

start from exposing media and red pilling the people.
that's the starting point. expose the media which are lying and make people to find their own truth while constantly feeding them facts.
next step is to prepare for a proper debate or get your arguments ready for a debate and learn to build up argument. now pick random fights with a celebrity,popular leftist,cultural Marxist,etc and troll them very offensive.when they start to criticize you debate them and win. people will start believe you now and you will have ears.now put your propaganda in front of them.

This.

Want to beat the 1%?
Become the 1%.

The funny thing is, I know the red skins and they stand behind the white mans push because they are just as racist as us but dont take them at face value. We will not allow this to happen you can stick to the big cities because outside of it you non whites aren't welcome.

Then employ politicians to destroy interest slavery, donate the capital to where it is needed.

Good Canadian nationalist resource.

eurocanadian.ca/

Part boong here. I need to handle this.

But first I need to stop being a pussy and conquer anxiety.

More than the Jewish bullshit Anglos call "culture".

Off of the top of my head:

- Immediately suspend ALL IMMIGRATION until further notice (extremely special cases will be considered, on a VERY SLOW basis).

- Stop all refugee importing.

- Start refugee importing white Boers from South Africa.

- Set deadline for expulsion of all "refugees" that have been brought in.

- Repatriate natural resources that have been sold to the Chinese (tar sands). Tell the Chinese to go pound sand.

- Reassessment / revocation of all citizenship that has been granted in the past 25 years: billionaire chink leeches GET OUT.

- Build a ton of refineries, stop exporting crude and start refining it more ourselves. Become energy independent by 2040 at the latest.

- Leave the commonwealth: the Queen and her kike-riddled bullshit have got to go. We will become a sovereign nation.

- Draft a constitution that reflects the spirit of the Founding Fathers of the United States.

- Change gun laws so that citizens can own whatever the fuck they want to protect their freedom. Encourage gun ownership and training.

- Mandatory military service for young men: only one step in de-pussifying the men in our country.

- Complete boycott of Israel, and open opposition to Israel on the world stage.

- Complete reform of our public education system. All pedophile designed "sex education" will be banned from the schools.

- Outlawing of abortion on demand: only special circumstances will allow it (such as rape babies).

- Ending the welfare state in its entirety.

- Money for married couples with children, per child benefits. Single parents won't have access to this whatsoever.

- Establishment of a Canadian bank to print our own money.

- Tell the Jews who have been lending our government money that we are defaulting on the interest and that they can go fuck themselves. Huge demonstrations of burning massive piles of Jewish Canadian funny money (huge pits of burning bills on Parliament's lawn).

- Round up all communist academics and either execute them or expel them to somewhere like Israel to await judgment in the atomic fires.

- Give the natives their own country and cut off all support. It's time for their gene pool to be culled by their own slothfulness.

- Begin building the military. Shift to a wartime economy and prepare to help in the fight for Europe.

- Eventually acquire nuclear weapons.

- Eliminate all Politically Correct legislation. Dismantle all "human rights" commissions/tribunals and put the perpetrator on trial for high treason (communist subterfuge).

This is nice idea. We need to start relocating minorities that are about to get BTFO.

A possible strategy to retake canada culturally but not politically would be to hit it's comedians hard.
Canada used to be known for comedians that were pretty damn good and politically incorrect but they turned cucked.
If you could turn the comedians around into being politically incorrect again and making fun of trudeau and etc then I am sure that many would turn as well. The Just For Laughs event is a commonly watched thing in canada.

As well Canada creates an abnormal amount of (shit) cartoons due to subsidies on canadian content, these may be a soft target if you promote more redpilled (if any) cartoons or signal to the propped up cartoon industry what you really want to watch without making it too obvious then they may be easily influenced.

As well many many tv series from Canada and the US are filmed in vancouver along with movies, it's basically canadian hollywood without you knowing about it. Drop some pepe graffiti around for possible keks or take over the city culturally and you will deal a nutshot to the media machine.

We will not survive from anything less than a bloody civil war.

Yeah, miscegenating with the scalp-takers and eating slimy, greasy, disgusting food sure is culture. Having no culture but emulating a successful culture is better than having a shitty culture like the Crying Reds or the French But Worse. There are three definite locations if this place needs to be nuked, Toronto, Vancouver, and all of Quebecois-populated Quebec.

I forgot to mention that I'm bilingual: I can speak English and French.

I'm also learning German right now, and I was thinking it could be useful in giving speeches to large German communities such as the ones that can be found in Manitoba (Steinbach).

As solid as your policies are, it's about the complete opposite of what Canada is today. As it stands, I couldn't see you being allowed to entertain an audience without being thrown in jail for some breach of hate speech laws. A government like you're proposing couldn't be formed using democracy in the current era, the only way I could see it happening is through a bloody revolution - not condoning it plz no V@ just throwing my two cents in.

You'd have my vote but honestly I think more realistically Canada needs to break up. Cascadia, Alberta (+Plains provinces), the great Lakes Nation and the Nation of Quebec.

The east coast provinces would naturally depopulate without equalization payments and Quebec would gain ownership.

The great Lakes Poz fest can wallow in its own filth and debt and probably be annexed by the states.

The Plains would be an energy powerhouse trading with east and west

The west coast would continue logging and being a tourist destination/port.

Ideally this would happen alongside a restructuring of the state's along vertical ecological and economic borders and a reorganization of North America into a confederation of nations with a reset constitution and a almost completely powerless federal government.

A man can dream.

Your nose is showing, Chaim. If you can't even create a culture of your own, how the fuck can you even know what a good culture is?

This sounds beautiful.

Yes…
1. If you become a lawyer, make contacts, run for office and work your way up the party ranks for 20-30 years
2. If you're a substitute fucking DRAMA teacher with a famous last name and aren't averse to sucking a lot of wrinkled, circumcized cocks while literally pledging allegiance to the devil.

It does sound beautiful but careful if you break up Canada then the Chinese will have an easier time if they want to turn us into a new China.

I understand what you mean but at the same time fuck off.

(checked)
It's the first step of any successful plan.

I actually think you're right. The Canada meme has run its course for the most part. Where is the unity? It's gone because the tribes are too diverse across the geography now. Importing the Islamic state is only going to make it 1000 worse, but of course that's the Jews' plan.

I think modeling the new nation on the USA concept of a democratic republic, with extremely limited federal power, is absolutely the way to go.

The Canadian federal government is nothing less than a dredel spinning arm of the Jewish gangsters. It was destined to become subverted from the beginning due to the asinine power structure.

In my opinion, the future of freedom loving governments lies in a decentralization of power: moving from a pyramid hierarchy to a "holographic" model (graph data structure in computer science, if you are of that stripe).

We'd be ripe for conquest. And how would we split the armed forces?

Part of the point of the breakup is to allow each new nation to handle policy on thier own. Each nation would set its own immigration laws and policy and there would be no federal government intervention

(czeched)
I think this is good, but we must also remain united in some sense, like the way the states were supposed to originally function in the USA.

Each nation would have its own military. There would be defensive pacts obviously and joint exercises, as well as a central command in case of full war that can unify the armed forces.

If anything this helps redpill the average Canadian. I considered myself a social democrat until a few years ago when my crazy ideas of "trannies have a serious mental condition that we should treat instead of enable without question" and "maybe we shouldn't let so many immigrants from violent countries and cultures" and "like it or not but Alberta's economy and the oil industry is the only thing keeping Canada afloat" and "natives are people so that means they aren't magical fairies who live in harmony with nature, have done some pretty awful things, and should at least bookkeep the billions we pour into their reservations" meant that I was a horrible racist misogynist sexist right-wing redneck idiot.
From this point I decided that if my political views were going to be Doubleplusungood then I might as well truly look into other ideas. I eventually settled into a nice little race-realist nationalist rut. Although, I also realized that I held these positions to begin with, and the labels I used before just changed.
In essence, I didn't really change my ideas, but rather the people who supposedly espoused them slid further into leftist degeneracy while I stood my ground.

I've met lots of other people who followed the same path that I did. People here in Alberta who voted for the NDP in the provincial and the Libs in the federal elections, realized that there could be parties more incompetent than the provincial PC party, and that Trudeau the Younger didn't actually learn anything from the failings of his stepfather. Even the shitlibbiest of my shitlib friends are already changing their minds because the left is skullfucking Alberta and their pajeet/mudslime roommates are so horrendously disgusting.

There is still a nucleus of hope left in Canada. We must nurture it. Talk to people about Canada's old traditions. Ask them why Maple Leaf Forever isn't our national anthem. There's no mention of muh sons or muh gendered references so they can't raise a stink about that. If they raise a stink about muh colonialism just tell them that the current Royal (and truly official) anthem is God Save the Queen. If they cry about Quebec just tell them that the original version included mention of the Quebecois lily. They run out of buzzwords and actually start to think about it. Talk about the Red Ensign and the pioneering spirit of Canada, about white-only immigration being repealed by Trudeau the Elder only after the push for multiculturalism. I've made 3 or 4 friends rethink what Canada meant to them and should mean to others using these methods.

Canada can be saved, but you need to do your part in saving it. Even if it's just meme wars.

Good question.

One of our biggest problems in my opinion is that we are coddled by the USA here. What I mean by this is that we have no real "need" to have a strong military when Big Brother is there to protect us.

This is, in my opinion, one of the reasons why our nation has become so feminine. It's become commonplace, accepted, and encouraged in our nation to denigrate military service, and at its root, masculinity as a whole.

Confederacy. Unified military command structures but separate civilian laws outside of a basic constitution

Quebec is one of two Jewish havens, the other is Onterrible. Montreal is especially a haven for Jews.

Fuck off? M8 I guarantee I've been involved in more right wing shit than you. I know farmers every realm. From Quebec to Northern Ontario. You aren't as a ready as I'am.

A little off-topic, but could you redpill me on hardships our farmers are facing at the hands of the federal government/Jews?

I might make a piece on this (video journalism).

The resentment is there. I was just at the bus stop and had a short 5 minute chat with an older working class guy who spent most of the time complaining Trudeau was filling the country up with too many foreigners. People are getting pissed, but we have no leader who can energize them and get them behind a party and into the ballet boxes.

I know right? What if I told you I'm willing to face jail time.

I just need to understand the limits better before I do anything, so I can control when it happens.

I've been filming a piece that won't have any dialogue at all, title: 'Minority In My Own Country'.

Just footage of me hanging out / standing around in public places in different Canadian cities, being the only white person in sight for kilometers.

This is what happens to me every time I go somewhere now. Even my turbo-liberal family members have commented on this.

That's where the American element comes into play. No way in hell would the US government let Chinks create an outpost in the middle part of their hat. As for the eastern part, Quebecker xenophobia would kick in naturally without a federal state trying to squash it so I'm not afraid about chinks making a dent the Nation of Quebec. I expect prairies to act similarly if they were to become independent. The biggest risk where chinks might be able to make it is in the Onterrible area but even so there might be a reenactment of the China-India quarrel that happened recently.

No shit, Montreal kikes also absolutely refuse to speak French. That's how you know who to take out in that province. In fact, you could simply destroy every bridge and wall off both islands in the St-Lawrence river (Montreal and Laval) and livestream the eventual carnage that will happen thanks to all the "diversity" that lives there. It'd make for entertainment that is way better than anything Talmudvision shits out. I swear Montreal is the Canadian Jew-York.

M8 you start talking about the farmers that are being forced from their lands because of improper fucking bird cadges because that gives them a premise to take the farm animals. Let's put it into perspective in where the farm boys are being attacked over dirty bird cages in order to take their farm animals. They are attacking family farms in order to move them into industrial ways. I've been on the for front in fighting this.

Disagree, It helps redpill the average Albertan, The rest of the country is ruled over by their major city (Hongcover, Vagina, Creeipeg etc etc).

Agree, Indians are savages, but a powerful voting block and the fastest growing demographic in the country. Saying anything against the treenigger is akin to insulting the black man in American politics.

That is true, and I'm glad it's happening, however your view might be tainted by living in the most redpilled part of the west. I can assure you it's not like that in other parts of the country.

You give too much credit to your average person that only voted for legal weed and to stop Hitler (Harper). This is too much thinking, and will cut down on Tel Avision time. Peter Mansbridge can tell me what to think, he sounds smart.

I've converted at least 8 people in the reservation of Creeipeg, I'm trying.

And in the morning, waiting for the bus, two Sikhs come by and the only word of English either spoke was 'shit' when one almost dropped a bag full of groceries.

What the actual FUCK? I haven't heard anything about this.

No trolling, please dump all links and info you have. I promise to cover this.

What makes you think all of Quebec isn't like that then? We know that all of Onterrible is like Toronto, so it's certainly within reason to assume all of Quebec is like Montreal.

Put smaller issues that can snowball

- Media concentration. Only a handful of companies act as gatekeepers to information and entertainment. They also own most internet infrastructure. Push for a break up of this concetration. Bell, Rogers,etc.
Ignore the CBC. Theyre harmless and a red herring from

- freedom of spech needs to regain its primacy. Unlike the USA first amendment, we have hate speech laws that can be used to shut down anything. A good redpill is that joke that lead to a Human Right court trial

- Environmentalism, a post-monotheistic opiate religion for the masses. Travel less, pay more, relinquish cars and houses. It's all meaningless melting tin activities.

Etc. Pick an issue and try to make that your redpills

Well it seems real enough that my computer got shut down for no apparent reason. I'll put it to you this way that if you want to know more make a discord and i'ill explain.

All great points to examine, thanks.

I care a lot about the environment, actually. But not in ways that are insane and anti-human, such as these weird bird cage laws that are apparently fucking farmers up:

There are tons of legitimate environmental issues that can be championed. Pretty much any destruction of the environment being done just to make some Jews richer in their chosen industry.

I would but I'm too paranoid, sorry. Maybe in a few months when I have my face on Youtube (for better or for worse).

I can leave you an email address if you want.

I know because I live in that province and have for over 25 years, shit for brains. Most people in the province who live outside Montreal hate that shit city. Onterrible is OK in the north too, the GTA and Ottawa are horrible cosmopolitan cesspits that drag the whole province down. It's not that hard, you can easily bet any city in Canada that has more than 100k population is shit. There are a few exceptions but they are rare.

Quebecfag here; step onto the south shore from MTL, or north of Laval, and it's a different culture for sure. It's like comparing the state of NY to NYC. In fact, I can count the amount of minorities I've seen off the island on my fingers save maybe some injuns. I also go to the Ontario countryside a few times a month, and can vouch they don't behave like Toronto vermin.

I've been with farmers for years and they aren't with this pushing of migrants and what not.

Good on you m8.

Perhaps, but I tell you, it was a close-run thing. The left had a chance to win over Alberta for a decade. All they had to do was send federal aid to Fort Mac while it was burning down, gibs for reconstruction, begrudging support and a realistic assessment of the currency's current petrodollar status, then chill.

Instead, Trudeau went full retard, imported uneducated dindu "firefighters" who didn't actually do nuffin, laughed as Fort Mac burned down, then the NDP provided barebones support for rebuilding. Then it got even crazier, with the NDP having absolutely no idea what actually drove Alberta's economy by instituting plans for a harsh carbon tax. Then the federal libs somehow doubled down on this and instituted an even harsher carbon tax nationwide.

Alberta's going Wildrose next provincial election and isn't going to vote anything but federally right for the next few decades. Even the general leftist scum in Edmonton and Calgary are abandoning the NDP/Lib ship at tremendous rates.

Remove Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver when?

Ontario also has Whynne and her policies are almost universally hated. Money waste, funneling it to shit projects, etc. Not to mention we just got a Carbon Tax added and anyone who talks about it is not happy. (I rent from family so I have no gauge on utilities or other expenses like that so I only hear about it second hand)

By yourself?

An army, highly trained.

there are a few innate problems with our situation in Canada, first that the country is geographically huge (and thus sparsely populated) and second that it's cold most of the time (so it's more difficult to protest things you don't like and to find like-minded people while doing so)

with that in mind we have many of the same problems that europeans do: that the government and its make-believe democracy are trespassing on the political and economic self-determination of white men, in pursuit of its apparent goal of total replacement of white canadians by mongrelized browns. There are very bad laws restricting free speech, which hinders promotion of our cause. Worse is that it entices liberals to make intentionally false and provocative declarations, knowing that anyone who challenges them will be targeted for harrassment and vilification. This "virtue signalling" or moral posturing is like a kind of bulletproof glass which liberals hide behind, and in order to really change things they must be deprived of this hiding spot.

Best way I can see to gather support is to foster "safe spaces" like that one nationalist pub in France, or maybe invite-only gymns (no homo). I also feel that more has to be done to engage young people who may be alienated by marxist dogma in the schools. One way you could generate enthusiasm is by holding vanity marches like golden dawn and that one british outfit do.

american invasion

Actually any big city south of Montreal is getting filled with muds overflowing from the island as we speak, you'd see more than a handful I can assure you.

I haven't been south of the river in a while, so my info is a bit out of date.

I've been thinking a lot about those nationalist areas. I'm reminded of a particular one in Germany that the government there REFUSES to touch.

Could we establish strongholds like that in rural areas of Canada? We'd have to be a decent ways away from the city, but rural areas already tend to be very, very much right winged. It could help us gain foothold.

Since you want to get involved with many far righters, read the facist manifesto, it's only one page. The communist manifesto is only like 50 pages, understand the differences. Communism centers around atheism and ruining everything currently in place because many cultural and social institutions in place hold people together and keep them away from degeneracy.

Look into the U.S.'s COINTELPRO and see how the intelligence community anywhere might interfere with any social institution legally and illegally out of fear of its control of people. Find out propaganda laws in your country and distribute propaganda secretly to avoid antifa or being doxxed and fired or expelled from your current job/school. Do not join antifa or anti-antifa since these are entirely filled with violent criminals, watched heavily by law enforcement. Don't get put into the criminal justice system if you don't belong there. I don't know what your education is or field of work is but if you are anything close to law enforcement, educate those people on white genocide. Educate local judges, lawyers, and political parties of it. Get the word of white genocide out to all of the young people in political groups in universities. If you are an employer or ever have any position above anyone else, find out who's a racist, and make sure they succeed instead of others. Imagine what would happen if you died, there are plenty of groups already out there, so if you find close to what you like, make sure it actually works. The difference would be seen in the sociological data that exists for your specified region. There is loads of it, even CIA factbook has lots of information.

Look at what INCREASES BIRTH-RATE and develop a social institution that will implement such things only for european descendants in racially pure relationships. Maybe even make an authoritarian belief group that helps people network to find jobs via career centers, including the poor, and make it very clear of your political affiliation, as you're clearly not a leftist.

I forgot to add the idea of establishing the international european, a countermovement of the international jew, establishing connections and ties for the far right groups, between Argentina, U.S., all of Europe, Russia, white South Africans, Australia, etc.

You can't

t. Edmonton

Really? Fuck this country man. The only thing that could salvage it is if we balkanized and nuked the cities.

not your personal blog fag

I'm an engineer that lives in his car with his dog. I really don't give a fuck anymore.

Thanks for the great information. What's your opinion on using your face / voice to produce video content on youtube? I don't give a fuck about being doxed.

Torontofag here, yes we deserve all the shit we're getting but please don't throw the baby out with the bath water. North of 7, which in Toronto is a derogatory term for those 'backwards" Northern Ontarians can still be saved plenty of folks up their remember where there ancestors come from whether they're the descendants of loyalist up from the states after the war or otherwise. Plenty still fly the Union Jack and know The Maple Leaf Forever and God Save the Queen off by heart. If there is hope for Britain there is hope for Northern Ontario.

I've actually been looking at the various half-hearted attempts/proposals to have Toronto, maybe the whole GTHA now, recognized as a province just to try to contain/separate the garbage that has infested it. It would still be run as a pro-Toronto/pro-Urban movement but yeah the actual goal would be to spare the rest of Ontario from our doom

Ontario should be split in half a few hundred kms East of Sudbury. North-Western Ontario has as much in common as Southern Ontario as Alaska has with Quebec.

If you are interested in getting into politics I suggest speaking to the editor of Your Ward News as he has some experience with that and running on a non-poz platform. If you can join together with people like that (he is pretty decent at propaganda) then you might have a shot, but you need the right people.

lol wtf, that website is incredible. How have I never come across it before? I'll email them.

While I agree that Ontario is awkwardly shaped and mostly relevant in the southern pocket, I dobt think many would be keen on that idea. Sudbury and Thunder Bay have a strong pride of producing many NHL players and for some reason I think they might interoret it as an attack on their tradition and history

I think that large metro areas should be considered city-states though. It'd be easier to separate the messes that are Toronto and Ottawa from the rest of the province

kek, how about we make Toronto a city-state, and have a national competition to find the most degenerate not-passing tranny we can to be the pope?

do you have a facebook then or something that we can use to connect? I do DIY science shit, what kind of engineering do you do? Honestly if you think you have some real brains to contribute then maybe it's best to convince someone else to do the speech giving. A party or secret police holds the ideology and the leader who gives speeches is just a puppet who is most likely to be targeted by extremists. Since im in college I'd design my speech to still get white-pride points across while not calling them white pride.

Something to remember:
Collectivism is the organism that creates individuals. Informal social controls are necessary for collectivism, you can see them currently in use as the pressure that forces people to oppose racism and rudeness to sexual deviants today.

If the north got to keep the name Ontario and you made the capital somewhere they could all get behind it might help. you could also probably get the most pozzed of Torontonians to push for a sort of alimony so the real Ontarians who don't see the real benefits immediately would at least be able to claim an economic victory though I think it would need to have a very specific timeline as the best Ontarians probably would chafe at the idea of any long term subsidy.

Start by retaking your mom's pussy.

I intentionally have zero social media accounts. Here's an email address, not sure if this is against the rules furious.leaf @ protonmail.com

I'm definitely interested in shooting the shit some more, you seem to have a lot of knowledge I've been looking for.

I'm actually quite good at public speaking and am bilingual. I'm willing to do it if there's no one better or willing. I'm not afraid of the cucks and Jews who will come for me, fuck them, come the fuck at me. I hope they do, I can use it to get free media attention, Trump style. If they kill me then that's amazing, make sure you turn me into a martyr for the cause.

look in inbox for faux

try to see if you can erase your address from here to avoid spam lol

Since our style of communication (anonymous imageboard) tends to discourage attaching a name to our opinions it would be nice to have a public face to our ideas. I hope you are 30 or older though because no one is gonna give any attention to a kid.

How will we know when you are starting? I think a lot of us have focused more on US politics because the stuff here is just too depressing.

the youth is the future, every age group must be spoken to and every bit of muster we have is beneficial

dubs are right, plus they make for a very enthusiastic group when properly motivated and inspired. I would point to the memes in the US election as an example.

yeah sure, I agree, but from a politician point of view that would be your downfall. People here are trained to think that young=bad for politicians and so under 30s are effectively barred from being political candidates. They almost killed Trudeau with this very argument. If you are young then the best strategy would be to advise/puppet someone older with a bit of charisma and a handsome face.

fair point

i'm in the U.S. but I know a bit about your criminal justice system. The data says your Abo's perpetuate their violence stereotype so much no one can call it just a stereotype.

Also, being a Puppeteer is always easier in politics.

Sorry I'm not sure how this relates?
Yes, especially because being ugly or deformed will disqualify you these days. Many intelligent people I know aren't what I would call "pretty" but it's a real shame that people write them off purely because of that.

if.. they haven't been in the process of that already?

There's another Canadian thread in the catalogue in which we outlined the method of attack.

It requires Quebecois and Anglos to unite. Quebec needs to push a "protect our unique culture" angle. This doesn't come off as racist in a way that can be attacked, but everyone knows what you're talking about.

For the Anglos, the Chinese trapped themselves. Push the angle that CHINA (not the Chinese, that's racist, got) is buying Canadians out of their own homes, taking over cities Canadians put blood, sweat, and tears into building. You can put shitskins into this problem on the lower income housing part. In this angle, you point at the housing crisis, and everyone knows you're talking about the chinks. Again, you're not saying anything racist, but everyone knows exactly who you're talking about.

The key is to use existing problems, but not blame them on a race, but a country. Race blaming is racism, but country blaming is war, and sounds alarms like absolutely nothing else. Trump didn't blame the chinks, he blamed China. Trump didn't blame Mexicans, he said Mexico isn't sending their best. Use this idea with existing problems that inherently point at the race involved.

No Poo's, or Liu's.

Also, read the other thread.

it relates because this is a race thing, sociological data that shows differences between Abo's and the civilization-compatible whitey.

you guys have lots of chinks moving in?

People nowadays are so retarded, I don't think being young would be looked at badly.

Do lots of charitable works, meet people, get the OLD PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU. Bam, you got a seat.

I often see young nigs aged ~5 alone in the street in the suburbs now, it's ogre.

Chinks are a fucking plague. They come here, inflate the price of housing (mostly in the west) and try to exploit all natural resources with the benevolence of traitors in power at varying level of governments. In Quebec there are talks of using provincial taxpayer money to set up infrastructures in the north, which will exploit the resources, but the catch is that those infrastructures will be used by fucking chinks who will supposedly fork over part of the expense to build those infrastructures. Public-private partnership + multiculturalism is a terrible combo.

It's exactly just that, they take buses to Jew-York to get jew wives to bring back to Montreal, it's deeply linked. Montreal was always known to be New-York 10 years lagging behind.

Start making memes.
this would probably work too, considering whats its done for england and america

Before I moved, I saw mudslime kids play in the streets alone past 10PM on school days. Those savages don't give a shit and their shitty kids are always a risk for car owners. They run like retards without a care in the world right in the middle of roads at any time of the day and night.

There is a reason why Montreal is sometimes used to film movies which are set in 1960s-70s Jew-York.

I learned how to wheatpaste, any good can/pol/ memes I can put up?

Not toronto?

Old people think that they are still valuable because of "the wisdom gained through age". They resent the young people for many reasons these days (more attractive, less degraded brains). Young people will vote for old but old will not vote for young.

I see Hongcouver like a Canadian LA and Toronto more like a Canadian Detoilet or Chimpcongo. When I think about Toronto, shitskins (mostly of the poo variety) and libshits is what comes to mind. When I think about Montreal, I picture Jews and niggers.

You won't, because I'm not interested in connecting this particular thread of shit posting to my public work.

Just support anyone who appears in Canada over the coming year who is willing to speak the truth, and you're good. I'll do the same.

This one?

Appreciate your input and will work through the other thread.

This is very good advice. It's sort of like that comedian who explained how black people get away with saying a person's race, because of how they word it: "that mother fucking Chinese guy" (derogatory) vs. "that Chinese mother fucker" (complimentary).

No.

so you don't know anything about american politics? blacks are actually shrinking right now and have been for something like 20-25 years. The growing demo is currently mexican or latin/X if you prefer. brown. and not 'people of color' brown but you niggers better suck this wetdick if you want ANY POLITICAL CURRENCY AT ALL brown. 4 dollar an hour brown. you know what I mean now.

Young people will vote for the youngest person running. They are stupid. Old people will vote for the oldest person running, they are stubborn. You need to show people that their biases, be it against old or young or nigger, are really overrated and they need to focus in on dynamic future building. I know that sounds like some super kikery, but it really is true.

Have you been trained in political cloak-and-dagger since you could walk? Have your parents paid attention to their privacy, and taught you early to carefully manage your public image? Have you gone to an expensive school that served some other purpose than whipping you into a worker mindset? Or maybe you were extremely lucky and you avoided school, and actually spent the time living and doing things? Is at least half of your circle of friends influential in any way? Are you willing to compromise your ideals to sell favors? If any of the above is false, do you have enough money to override each of those circumstances?
You don't want to be the paranoid, burnt out, morally bankrupt figurehead. You want the figurehead to think he has no other choice but to do what you want him to do.

considering the last 8 years experience if you vote for a fucking nigger anywhere on this earth you need to kill yourself yet first kill every jew brainwashed whore that fucks niggers first then kys be a good soldier.

History is made by great speakers, not great writers. If you honestly want to know what to do about it read Mein Kampf. Hitler explains step-by-step how he achieved power, and his thought process behind it, and he is incredibly insightful. Let the value of the book be proven by how a struggling and poor painter from the working class achieved the very pinnacle of power during his time.