ITS 2017 WebM Thread

Wow, I almost realized we hadn't had a good ole WebM thread in the CURRENT YEAR!

Remember it is 2017 now……

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPRCvfhKTJM
youtube.com/watch?v=b4ggHlx4y1Q
krautkanal.com/int/27128628
christianforums.com/threads/patriarch-kyrills-western-comments.7863251/page-19
liveleak.com/view?i=71b_1473510213
endchan.xyz/his/res/109.html#q109
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4707358/The_Western_Tradition_-_COMPLETE_episodes_1-52_DVDrip_x264_-n604
pastebin.com/fnGE1e7X
youtube.com/watch?v=NiIzg7aOeO4
wechslertest.com/
iqtest.dk/main.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=RpA_xkUG2yM
youtube.com/watch?v=AXv3CvVZBzA
youtube.com/watch?v=8X-QshkkDRg
youtube.com/watch?v=SGPjFFMD3c0
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs&spfreload=10
imdb.com/title/tt1019452/
youtube.com/watch?v=zsWMbH_cdc4
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING BASTARDS TELLING ME ITS FLOODING!

Im still there fighting vur das Vaterland.

Info on this?

I hate niggers.

Gods and Kek be with you, friend.
You'll be in my thoughts, and I wish you overwhelming success in stopping the tides of evil in its many forms.

Is there a longer version to this?

Did you bring a JPEG to a WebM thread?

Pile of garbage.

I just saved it cause I thought it was raw. Found it on /k/ about a year ago

Yes but I dont have it saved on my computer

Amazing how a cartoon duck saw this all coming
Fucking weebs.

You, me, and every other civilized person.

Nice thread bump

Hitler tried to prevent this

Thats fucking hilarious

I hate niggers so much. Hope he's dead by now and getting ass raped by a gorilla in hell.

The problem is.. what can we do?
Eating supplements leaves you open to disease when you're forced to not eat supplements.

I thought th'gyp-chuns lervd cats?

What are you talking about? The only supplements you need to take if you want to go vegan are b12 and omega-3 dha. And if you don't want to do that just start hunting and fishing your own meat.

You build immunity to disease by regularly eating meat.
And relying on supplements means relying on the companies that supply them.
Only when we guarantee safety can we guarantee the supplements. That's another reason why multiculturalism is an issue.

The only ones who can send them to hell is us.

Or by going outside and eating raw fruits and veggies, or swimming in lakes, or doing literally anything. There are no special diseases you gain immunity to by eating meat. At the very least, source where your meat comes from, some places are worse than others. Try your hardest to buy local and actually visit the farms.

I didn't mean to post that picture with that reply.

Not true, you can't purify meat to that extent. People get diseases from it all the time.
Plus it decays and rots as soon as the animal is killed.

They love them the same way they love a pair of Nikes. Blacks are materialistic creatures who lack the ability to empathize with anything that isn't another nigger. Animals are objects to them, fashion accessories, or status symbols.

So are dogs tbh.

I mean same with us with dogs (I need to go to bed.)

Do you understand that those are diseases that come form meat, therefore if you don't eat meat, you don't need to worry about them. And there is no way to build an immunity to parasites. If you're going to keep eating meat, fine, it's your choice. But your logic is faulty.

Are you saying you view your dogs as objects? I certainly don't, and I've never met another white person who does either.

Holy shit did the FBI make this?

It's by Counter Globalist on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPRCvfhKTJM

You're living a lie user.

Do you understand that those diseases actually comes AFTER meat has been processed?
You don't live in a pure world. It's chaotic. There are ALWAYS microbes waiting to pounce on it.
They leech from you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

They do not rest. They want your blood, your flesh, your mind.

The reddest of pills is that we're worse than the matrix, we live in an open microbe filled world and all of our food and water passes from beings to begins.

Hope you enjoy your day :^)

Let me clarify, you do nothing but objectify just like them.
It's the degree and manner you interact and think of them that differs. The quality of your objectification.

Plz explain for nigger tier IQ

That made me genuinely happy.

Vegans aren't human. If you don't eat meat, then you are a lesser animal.

Sauce on this?

Judge Dredd from 1996

kek

What a way to go.

type duh commans into de uh, konsul and press enter!!!!

Are you trying to convert a youtube video to webm? Get youtube-dl first and foremost. I renamed mine to ytdl for faster typing and put it in system32 so I could run the exe from any folder.
How to rip a youtube video:
>youtube-dl youtube.com/watch?v=b4ggHlx4y1Q

Get ffmpeg and learn how to use it. Normal conversion I'd do:
ffmpeg -i yourshitvideo.mp4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -c:a libvorbis -b:v 250K -b:a 50K -crf 5 -qmin 0 -qmax 63 -vf scale=660:-1 myshittyvideo.webm
i is input video
c:v is convert to video codec
c:a is same but audio
b:v is bitrate for video, :a for audio
crf is constant rate factor, lower (minimum 3) is higher quality, looks SUPER shitty when at 60
qmin and qmax, idk what they do but at 0 and 63 they do highest quality
vf scale changes the video scale, -1 on the y means maintain aspect ratio while setting x to 660

it's like you missed the part where that user said

Sounds kind of Jewish, tbh.

He looks like a 1980's AIDS patient. Sounds like one too.

Sounds very subhuman. Has anyone else noticed that subhuman libs all tend to have the same faggoty lisp along with that stupid half female/male pitch of voice?

Fucking hell, what's the source on that. It's both glorious and terrifying, and quite likely accurate.

All I could find on it, I swear I found the original before.
krautkanal.com/int/27128628
christianforums.com/threads/patriarch-kyrills-western-comments.7863251/page-19

This dude looks all kinds of cucked. His hair looks like it's ready to fall out and he looks like he smells like patchouli and farts. Not to mention the creepy bug eyes merely the product of a demented and twisted soul attempting to shine through.

Dude veganism and that guy are completely unhealthy.

It's like you missed the part where I said:

Can you make a soundless version less than 4mb?

I believe it was part of some pro-refugee ad campaign in Europe. Its basically a "put yourself in their shoes" situation. Unfortunately, it a pretty realistic example of what is actually going to happen to Europe if the migrants are disposed of.

I'm not good with video editing m8, I just spread them. Sorry.

Most Shocking Second a Day Video

Made by leftist scum to promote #SAVECHILDREFUGEES if you can believe that shit. They put together videos like that, but they don't think of OUR children.

Here's the longer version.

Top fucking kek.

I tried adding it to my paths but it still doesn't work in console commands for some reason.

It's not a very good pre-refugee ad, it's basically what will happen if refugees keep coming in.

Without sound it's 4.30 MB (4,512,251 bytes)
I downscaled it with ffmpeg (a little too far but whatever)

Why would they? The left is composed of inferior people whose evolutionary strategy is to parasite off of the host society. They don't care about the longevity of the society they live in.

The need to be treated like the animals in , as that is the only thing they deserve.

Thanks.

10/10

libopus is considerably better, especially for low bitrates… vorbis to opus is like vp8 to vp9.

oh god lmao what movie is 1st webm?

We were given power and dominion over the world and its flora and fauna, we evolved to become the Apex Predator. When the next step in humanity comes, when the overmen destroy the undermen, animal slaughter will be even more "cruel".

CHECKED
Based Mongols

did the tranny kill itself yet?

That webm is an example of someone in extreme denial trying to convince themselves they are happy. All vegans are like this, although they'll never admit it. Deep down, they know they are living a lie by not embracing the natural order that the creator set up for us. Humans are meant to kill and consume animal flesh. It's the motherfucking circle of life nigger, and if you're not participating, you're not really living, you're just pretending you are. You know how I like my onions, kale, broccoli and garlic? Sitting on a plate beside a fucking glorious slab of succulent meat that I shot, cleaned and grilled myself.

Vegans are the dietary homosexual.

Spectacular

I wonder if Feminists love this. Someone should post this to tumblr.

based redpilled elmo

that first video…I wish I had not seen that.

That first one…
The gaming "community" is full of a bunch of cucks and faggots.
I know because I've spent a disproportionate amount of time around them. Look at these fucking pieces of shit, this guy couldn't find a REAL woman, of all things he finds a knockoff, a cheap replica that will never be the real fucking thing, that THING will always pale in comparison to a human with a natural vagina. He's that fucking pathetic in this day and age where women are a dime a dozen? At least in terms of fucking.

God damn the gaming community, praise Him that I sold my collection of video games and bought a fucking shotgun. Maybe I'll have the blessing of getting to put a bullet in one of those pieces of shit.

Good men and good women don't exist nowadays. Also, who is "Him"?

Me too user, me too.

The guy speaking

noice

Do you have the original source in bestgore or liveleak ?

Forget it, I found it

liveleak.com/view?i=71b_1473510213

oc from a few months ago

Veganism is a subversion of the natural order.

Anyone got the "my girlfriend's penis" cap?

You know what pisses me off? WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE FUCKERS ALLOWED TO EXIST AT ALL?!
Had the jews pulled shit like this 200 - 300 years ago we would have had annihilated them and their arab cousins from europe….

All the terror attacks.. Just one terror attack had happened back then and it would have been war against them all!

Fuck progressive shit. If progress means letting so many of our brothers die then i wanna go backwards.

Sometimes i wanna join the military when my crusader blood/adrenaline gets me pumped. But then i remember its controlled by jews who only want us dead..

I sure hope Trump isn't a puppet. So far he's shown he isnt entirely… I'm sure his jewish hahagoogoo bullshit is only to keep the calm. But if he manages to uncuck our military and turns our teeth against humanities true enemy.. Juden. Then i would happily crusade!

Bahh..
Sorry heat and pissed off, of the moment.

Pick one, dietary sodomite.

The defendant is so fucked.

This reasoning is why niggers still exist.

Welcome to nature.

What in the everloving fuck. Get your shit together Pajeet.

I'm the one advocating for consuming meat, you silly niggers. I was replying to some vegan faggot being a typical smarmy vegan faggot, calling me an insecure meatcuck as vegan faggots are wont to do. I hunt, I kill, I feast, just as nature intended us to do.

You niggers need to take this food argument over to a board where someone might give a fuck.

(checked)
Suck my dick faggot I've posted a webm with every post.

He was the best. I used to watch this on cable access all the time in the '90s.

Now for some weird reason, the only place I can find it on JewTube is on a Vietnamese channel.

Hold yourself to a higher standard.

Never forget…

(checked)

Hold your head under water until you lose consciousness.

Its apparently about the Russian conflict in Ukraine.

Found the full version if y>>8761624
ou want it.

Everybody already knows that the only resonable excuse for a vegetarian diet is for girls who want to make their pussies taste better. For you get baited into a debate with some lettuce munching cuck over the obvious makes you the cum gurgling faggot.

wow now it lets me post? Fucking hell.

I found it.
I cant seem to post it though.

someone uploaded the whole thing at a much higher quality to endchan /his/
endchan.xyz/his/res/109.html#q109
also
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4707358/The_Western_Tradition_-_COMPLETE_episodes_1-52_DVDrip_x264_-n604
and does anyone know how to reseed a torrent youve already downloaded?

There was no debate. Just me making fun of dietary homosexuals. Smother yourself in foreskin.

You're an angry motherfucker. You can have a brown shirt :^)

pastebin it?

STFU you fucking clown.

pastebin.com/fnGE1e7X
I have the webm, but cant post it. I think its to big.

Whats the background music to this?

Checked, Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth confirmed

Good one but when ever i see Brendon frasier I feel sad

ty satan

I want to see this webm spread far and wide during the year of the fire cock.

May he be freed from his alimony this year
Shadilay and Praise Kek

Oh my god. I haven't visited pol in about a year, and came back just a day ago. I forgot how much I love you guys.

Tweet Heil! Faithinhumanityrestored.jpg

More?

Yes please.

I…I'm sad now.

That shit even made ME cry.. Damn

fuck off back to cuckchan

Thank you for this user

wtf is this about?

Tay's revenge.

dead snow I think, not sure

Part 2

stop posting

okay i'm too drunk for this will dump mor elater

(checked)
(checked)
Fresh oc, just for you.

I was to lazy to add text.

Fuck off with that shit. It's taken completely out of context. He is heavily supporting israeland the jews more than anyone else that I know of.

Great, just go on to eat your animals that are are pumped with drugs because they are so sick from all the abuse they are going through.
Now you become immune to the drugs too. How great.
Your hormones gets affected by what you eat, and if the animals didn't have a good life. Guess what, that fucking energy goes into the meat. If the horns of the cow is cut off such that they won't hurt eachother because they are miserable and don't have enough space, then the animals become sick easily. Then they need to take drugs. When the little babies are taken from the mother before they reject them themselves, guess what, that affects the hormones. Then you eat it and it alters your hormones and it fucks you up.
If you eat meat, then not even organic meat is good enough, you need the much higher grades standards like Demeter if you want it to be healthy.

Source on music?

Hahahahaa that second video reminded me on something of my childhood.

I think it's pretty accurate, with people running out of their houses to join the battle just for the hell of it.

You have to be 18+ to post on this site.

Anybody got the remix that all its lyrics is "Deutschland". Can't remember its name for the life of me. It's from a speech. Thanks in advance.

"Viens m'le dire ici qu'il est pas frais !"

the weapons fighting after every one is dead.
futility of war.

Excellent.

Fr. Hesse relaxing after giving a talk on the (((((problems in the Church)))))

Not nearly as good as the original.

pls answer this

why do these erectus simians always react like hyper retards when someone express dislike of them. are they that thinskinned are they that uncapable of just shrugging things off

God Almighty.

dam the emotion from the Bernie people was actually raw as fuck

that was utter trash obviously written as satire

I wish the Bernie people jumped the fence and burned that place to the ground. So many degenerate, millenial libcucks in one place.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiIzg7aOeO4

They all seem to this shit

Someone should make "two" to "jew"

i dind came here for the feels

Damn…

WENT FOR A SHIT GOT HIS HEAD SPILT

It's not a webm but it's better than nothing.
I tried.

Dat bitch bout to get it

why do they have this many prius ?
like seriously do they buy them in 10 packs ?

Anyone got more longhair girl webms?
preferably with waifus, not skimpy dressed skanks

>Reminder that Ana Kasparian is Armenian
>Armenians were genocide'd by the Turks
>The genociders were literally called The Young Turks
>Yes they had ties to Jews

Do want

200% chance that that guy fapped to trap hentai before.

save your soul - say no to traps

at first i thought the same.
but then i remembered that it was a nigger.

Fuck I quoted everything by accident.

ere's a good video with a lot of anti fag facts. It's done in front of a bunch of fags too who get really upset.

FUCK wrong thread

Thank you, but I already found it

That was fucking brutal, what's the situation here?

is it just me or does he also remind you guys too much of sam hyde

Nazi nursing a bird back to life

I mean I know it's common knowledge here but its moments like these that I almost feel sorry for normalfags for being so blind to the obvious truths of the world.

kek

;-;7

If they love it so much, they should just fucking move there.

All of them are bad, but that first one is just awful. The biggest mistake one can make is in believing they are human.

Name of first song?

damn, i was hoping he would do a taste test

lol what rifle is that?

Not a big /k/ommando althrough I got this from webm but I assume it's an anti-tank rifle.

meant to say I got this webm from /k/

song?

He's banned, just like Gex. Makes you wonder about the moderation of this board..

Holy shit, dude.

holy shit I want to wife whoever is laughing in this webm

I recognize Tay's tweets, are the texts also Tay AI?

IQ estimates on those noglets?

Amazing

Double digits at best.

Fallen so far, this humanity.

Why do people care so much if it's a mp4 or webm they're practically the same thing?

It's a segment from Mountains I believe from the Interstellar OST.

It's a PTRS-41 I'm fairly sure

I have no idea, but I spend like 25 minutes waiting for it to be encoded so I'm not trying again.

Honestly I think it might be lower than 60. I wonder though, is it possible for your IQ to get larger when you get older? Or is the number fixed? I had my IQ test taken when I was like 10 years old and landed a cool 127.

Are these niggers stealing bottled water of all things?

IQ tests for children are different (and meaningless IMO)

Test again after sleeping well.
wechslertest.com/

Just one of ol' Sam's standups

Holy fuck I've never actually watched any Sam Hyde content, but the balls on that guy are insane.

Explain?

You want to give the parents "your child is 120!" often.

But that would mean the test has equal chances of giving an 80. Nobody wants to give a child's parents that answer. Nobody will recommed such a service.

This is not to mention a child's IQ would be low if given the same test as adults. The average IQ will always be 100.

Kek. Asterix the Gaul used to read that all the time as a child. Unhygienix and Fulliautomatix were always fighting.

Yes; I don't know why; guess they haven't figured out it's practically free from the tap yet.

He is the best.

Trips of truth my man thanks.

Shieeeet. Well fuck taking the test again I'm scared of being stupid.

I took the 30 minute test and it says I have an IQ between 132 and 135, however, my wife is a psychologist and says these online tests are inaccurate and bullshit.

wat do?

You're welcome

I took the quick 15 question test and It says I have an IQ of 105. Am I retarded?

Those tests aren't always bullshit. If the questions are hard enough they're not bullshit. You can test the test by answering like a nigger.

Ideally you should take a formal test that involves paying money and sitting with a professional for 1-2 hours. Ask your waifu.

Maybe not, take the 30 minute one though.

I'll take the 30 minute. Only thing I'm worried about is the math portions. I'm shit at math but have an insane reading aptitude, historical knowledge, logical skills… Does that really make me a dumby because I don't know what some bullshit number sequence means? Or I don't have the time to sit down and map out an entire number matrix to find out of a certain combination will occur?

Right thread, thanks man, that was really good. I wish we could all talk and argue as easily as this guy.

No, but those number sequences are more about logic. It's not even calculus-level.

This one is images-only and good (hard), deviation 15 (the correct non-inflated one)
iqtest.dk/main.swf

Also does anybody have the video of TruthSeeker vs Aussie Holla Forumsack?

it was really shitty to have her come out on national TV and blindside the guy, but tbh transitioning is one of the bravest things you can do, sacrificing material well-being, safety, and any hope of ever belonging in this world just to proclaim: here I am, as the hands of God have made me. That man should be damn proud of his daughter, and I hope one day their relationship will heal.

Kill your self you mentally ill faggot. I'm sure cutting off your arms and legs and proclaiming you're a banana is brave as well. Should drop all of you faggots into ISIS territory so they'll use up all of their ammo they bought from Israel.

Death to ISIS
Reform or Die Islam

what's the exchange rate to upvotes? :^)

I got 132 to 135 now

Wish I could do that to his monkey skull. I would hang a ebt card in front of him until he came near and then crush his fucking fave with my steel toed boots.

That's partially because the (((communities))) are run by leftist scum. A guy got banned for wearing a MAGA hat at this year's Awesome Games Done Quick (which is likely a money laundering scheme anyway).

It's a Donbass rebel in Ukraine, a PTRS-41 with the muzzle break from the PTRD-41 (not sure exactly why, probably an ammo thing since they use modern MG ammo this muzzle break works better than the original, but that's how all of theirs are).

Shit forgot the pic

(check'd)
1 sage was around 1 downvote (In Reddit Pesos) last time I checked the brownie point exchange rates, so I believe 1 (you) is around 1 like (in Facebook Krona).

See you're not a retart, you're just low-effort just kidding, if you got 135 I don't know how you got 105 before, I bet you weren't paying attention

(check'd)
I wonder if anyone could get banned for wearing a red shirt with a politician who despised gays and blacks and censored his people under an oppressive regime that few managed to flee from and many died of hunger in.

No they probably only get banned because of the guy with the meanie tweets.

Do you have a youtube link for this? I need it for reasons.

My nigga

TELL ME THAT SHIT IS FAKE
TELL ME IT IS A PROTEST
ARGH!

I fucking hate ISIS and the Jews that give them funding.

How does ISIS have ShloMo cameras?

nigger "dancing" is literally just flailing around and that "twerking" is disguting because asses, especially huge fat asses, are disgusting.

you have to go back

Search 'All wars are banker's wars'

This is what happens when you #nofap #vegan #glutenfree, your dick shrinks and you stop producing testosterone.

Yeahhhhhhh I'm gonna need sauce for that.

respective to its size, the warhammer universe has very little meme power
I think it's because it's too complicated

I haven't wasted my semen like a degenerate in over a month and my boners are much heftier than they were when I used to fap even once a week. Kill yourself.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

Alex Jones is an American treasure

I can't remember where this is from but it's pretty clever

Well shit. Who produced this and why? It's clever I guess but what's the purpose?

They have IQ tests for children and adults.

(^;

a nigger?

what are they saying at the end?

it's the only way some of them learn.

how has this not been updated with trump?

Just what exactly is the point of this video. They obviously put quite some effort into making it. So what's the idea behind it?

I kind of doubt this video is made for us 'westerners' to be appalled and fearful of ISIS, but it's a propaganda video made by ISIS to recruit or push their propaganda to people who get off to this.

But what kind of sick person gets a kick off of this.

from what i've noticed those videos have slowed down substantially since russia got involved in syria. leads me to believe that it was a cia ploy to garner western civilian support for more interventionism in the sandbox.

It's him, dummy.

That's what you get for relaxing around blacks, I suppose.

Dead snow 2 Red vs Dead.

anyone got the remix where all the lyrics is "deutschland"?

Here.

mp4 is a closed source proprietary format. It does not respect your four fundamental freedoms. Webm is a libre format that does infact respect your freedom.

inb4 Stallman is a kike. Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in awhile.

Oh woops.I thought so for a second but his eyes didn't seem blue in that video

GNU is marxism: the license

thanks man.

woke niggers know 'bout dat fluoride

Did you ever find it on YouTube? I have a throw away account I can upload it to if you haven't found it yet.

Milo's a fag, but sometimes his channel uploads good content.

t. Every European on cuck/pol/

Those could be 16 you know.

If you want to get flustered, check this.

No, that is the literal exact opposite of what you're doing.

Really? I hope he at least won a darwin award.

It still hurts.

Knocking made me get up to see whos knocking on my window

dont ruin a good thing

Buzzfeed actually bought into the meme and gave it a go. Everyone found it was gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=RpA_xkUG2yM

I don't have flash on my browser, so I can't watch mp4s without downloading and playing separately. Webms don't require flash, so I can play them in the browser.

all put together? about high 70s

An indian woman ran a marathon like that, it wasnt satirical and actually happened. Finished full of blood, I dont know what I saved it under.. story is from a couple years back at least.

Wew lad, it's one in the morning. I'm gonna wake the neighborhood up with these loud Hitler webms kek

he wil kill himself because he has a mental illnes.

Isn't the memelords of the 40k universe the Orks? Don't they literally scream their way to magic or something?

I knew it was something degenerate, but I was just clicking to see if they were russians or what. If I would have sat still I would have got the joke, but I live in the middle of nowhere so I hit power immediately and cleared the old homestead. That's what I get for using headphones and having my back to a window.

Breddy gud

Mein sides.

(checked)
Snow Patrol - The Lightning Strike (What If This Storm Ends?)

We don't forget no matter how great the storm. We shall see the old glory prevail.

Haven't seen this posted for quite some time now.

Sauce on guy or video?

2 0 1 7

Blacks have an inferiority complex. They know deep down that they are shit. They're just smart enough to look at white history and their history and see the difference.
It's also why they always immediately accuse whites of feeling superior. It's a leftist trick they taught their pets. Always accuse your opponents of being guilty of whatever you're doing or feeling.

Via a simple google search of "neocon song" I found it. Fancy that.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXv3CvVZBzA
Dr. E. Michael Jones

Different recording is embed.

Wow, this guy is redpilled. Webming right now.

lol

This is like a 4 hours series, good luck webming all that

What is this, anti-semitism for ants?

Oh, did not know.

Indeed it is. Have a Johnson, on me.

That's somewhat fair enough. Facilities in India are non-existent for most women and doing something quirky at a marathon helps bring awareness to that fact.

However, Buzzfeed picked up on the Poe's Law version of the supposed trend where ebaumsworld told everyone it was a real feminist thing to do.

I'm glad we don't live in the current year anymore, 2015 was so fucking depressing.

You can never escape the current year

Content great, webm a shit.
Made it much higher res.
For you.

I never really understood the context of this webm, are they stealing water from the boston marathon or something?

It's the London marathon.

Niggers claimed the water was their own because gibsmedat reasoning and decided to take it.

Literally niggers gonna nig

Holy fuck, this is made by a serious drug addict. Pls bring back Gex, mein Deutsche freund.

Does anyone have the video/webm of the black pastor of sorts (though he was dabbling a bit into the WE WUZ routine)? He's speaking to a group of people, about some spiritual thing or another, and mentions that 'I have done extensive research'. As he says that, the video is some guy scrolling through Holla Forums. Pretty funny stuff. Thanks.

sauce please.

I know the one you're talking about, can't find it right now though. But if you search 'Le Ameriga Bear' on jewtube I think he has it uploaded somewhere on his channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=8X-QshkkDRg

Amazing, thanks. That channel is a gold mine.

First time watching that, just went OH MY GOD in amazement. WOW.

can somebody explain to me how this math is supposed to work.
Could it not just be that the fewer gays among molesters molest more children?
Where does the 55% come from?

Pizzacalypse clip from Adult Swim's Off The Air

this nigress is actually cool i guess

What the everliving fuck did I just watch there, user? You've got explaining to do!
that was nothing like when I was 13 and beat down an angry negro midget, nothing at all.

holy Kek three dubs in a row

im switching to yid webms now

ayy lmao

This is just too funny.

fugg i thought i had more jew webms

Got anything informative, like documentaries etc.?

it's almost as if isis is a jew/cia operation, hmm. probably no connection to media

nah i usually save shit that i find amusing, confusing or something that fascinates me

It's amazing how obvious the ugly truth is in hindsight.

I was expecting a hawk to just pick it out of the sky at the end.

Most races in 40k are psychic in one way or another, it's just that orks are innately psychic and are so numerous that the innate psychic power tends to have reality altering effects (usually on a smaller scale) in one way or another. Since they were a genetically engineered race built for a love of fighting, they literally grow from it. The Orks figure the bigger you are the better you are at fighting, so as they get better at fighting they literally grow. This has led some of their holy wars (the WAAAAAAAGHHH!! As Orks know it, both the name of their massive invasions and their war cry) to field orks that have been rumored to be as tall as 12 feet tall at their rank and file level (towering even over Space Marines) when records usually have them slouching at just above the height of a regular human.

In older editions this would also cause all sorts of things in the spiritual dimension known as the Warp. For instance when the first Ork saw an Imperial Titan stomp across the battlefield, and envisioned an orks version of this, the cosmos themselves stirred, and their two gods stirred from their sleep.

And so on that day, Jamal was redpilled on niggers.

KEK

Saving this to my ipinky ring

I came

Good.

WEW

This man was shitting on the corner of a busy road.

See? This is exactly what happens when you don't go to designated shitting streets.

Almost shat my pants in a non-designated area watching that.

Bravo user.

phahahha

your Lord and savior Jesus Christ

Ah, and now we know where all the moeshit posters are flooding in from: the Alt-Cuck.

10/10 borat is real

you must be really young. Duckman

im going to need a supplier for Mongolian hamsters or baby ferrets or micro wesseles or what ever that thing is

Can you blame me? Shes pretty fkn hot

I did not expect this kind of feel, I was not prepared.

I feel for him, he doesn't seem like a ghetto nigger. He might have actually gave himself to a decent life and work ethic.

Where is this from? It's so obvious.

It's just an ubermensch thing to do.

I don't disagree, it is just a heavy feel. Feels bittersweet.

Anyone have 6, 7 and 8 of this?

Thanks!

What's the youtube video for that?

Dear God, transitioning to what? From a man into a man wearing a 'goth' dress?

Man I knew the Doom ost would be a great soundtrack for the racewar.

Can I get the sauce on that song plz.

Man, the second webm.
Fucking kill it first, you asshole.

Anyone know where it is mentioned that the grain in Ukraine went to alcohol?

This slogan never was funny or useful. Just stop.

clark - ted

Whatever it is, it probably has nothing to do with Islam.

Source is embed

Funny how the first webm never shows up on youtube even if you look it up. There's only a retarded meme in its place

Couldn't the owner of the camera (who I presume is the owner of the apartment complex) kick out the tenants that are fucking with the camera?

fukken savage

No. It's just a guy, who installed the camera overseeing his door. He can't kick anyone out. They likely own their apartments too, not renting.

Now I know why everyone goes on and on about Deus Ex being redpilled.

No one to be upset with but the jews, and those who support them. It was nice while it lasted to have that voice, even if they werent 100% in conformity with our own views.. but in the end, jews are the real reason its over.

im 28 buddy. just not an americunt.

american is good

dope

Any one here able to make a pro-gun edit of this?

Please?

Found it, but it could use better music:
youtube.com/watch?v=SGPjFFMD3c0

Could someone convert this into a webm?

Low-IQ people are unable to express anything more profound than, "sex feels good, dur I like asses" so their art is just shaking asses and saying that they like sex.

Good art depicts something more than that. Take vid-related for example. If I had to offer an interpretation, I'd just be my opinion and I'd probably get it wrong. I might note the way the dancers move apart, and then come together, and sometimes mirror each other, and I might say that symbolizes the way that two people falling in love are individuals who share a single intention. I might point to the slower, more deliberate movements and say they symbolize discipline.

I might be wrong about those interpretations, but one thing is for sure, it's saying more about humanity than "I like sex" and "I like asses"

How the fuck would you steer that?

Murdoch Murdoch is awesome.

You are not saying shit, you are just LARPing.
you have a point, but your example is misleading.

Thank you, Arkan and God bless you

*cringe*

Surely there's a better way of articulating whatever stupid point you're trying to make.

Danke!

Why is Holla Forums hoverhanding Tay? Holla Forums is not a cuck.

Sauce?

Skinhead goes on a talmudvision show in the 90's and talks Jews

sauce on that 3rd vid?

well this is timeless lads
so long as humans live, this is truth distilled

Good none the less.

It's funny that they had to stop these sorts of interviews and had to bring in strawmen because the skinheads always had a huge boom of membership. The 90's saw a swell of white power movements because they had a platform.

Even though this guy was 16, he still did fairly well against muh feels.

dicksquad

Imagine being a black person living in a black community, but not sharing the ghetto mindset of other people in it. Somehow you ended up with a compassionate mind and want to make the world better for everyone, but you're surrounded by selfish apes who loot and steal and shoot each other and mob anyone who tries to change things for the better and blames anyone but themselves.

kek

Number One in Deutschland by Hanzel und Gretyl?

Nech žije

IN YOUR HEAD, IN YOUR HEE-A-EEE-D

Version with lyrics and translation added.

What is this from?

Is that a swastika on the wall?

Strangely, I'll still eat eggs and pork and beef and fish. I come from an agrarian region and town, and I know what's involved when raising livestock. I also know the differences between local and factory practices. It doesn't phase me. Changes can be made, but for now, this is how we eat. Suck it up or go live with the hippies and eat pine cones and tofu.

also
you don't kill chickens for eggs, PETA. And milking cows is mutually beneficial. Fuck off

fucking hell, that's brutal.

Requesting someone to make a WEBM of this classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs&spfreload=10

anyone got this one with a caption reading something like "when you hear a goyim who dropped a cent on the other end of the building ?"

Holy fucking shit, I always watch and listen to stuff in the corner of my bedroom, the wall on the other side is another household. I thought one of my neighbours had been putting up with my shit for years, listening to hitler speeches, (maybe pr0nz, but no more) , heavy metal etc etc.
I was there for like three minutes thinking and then I tried it again and there immediately another knock on the wall! Fuck! they must be trying to sleep, They might know I'm a nazi!?
Thank god I realized it was a gag of the video and I was trying to see how loud my headphones were with the same video! Otherwise I'd be freaking my shit.

LOOL,

Fico

have a funky tune for a hearty kek lads

THANK YOU ARKAN AND GOD BLESS YOU

Not sure this test is very accurate

all the ones that arent timed and arent based on visual spatial logic are shit
everything that isnt visual spatial logic is much harder to do an IQ test on and requires hundreds of questions to approach accuracy
if it isnt timed - how is it testing your intelligence, your speed of processing - at all?

What test is this?

this one

I answered like a damned nigger on the word scrambles and number pattern recognition questions, but I still got 127. I'm thinking the test is probably bullshit, considering I skipped 4 or 5 questions with answers like "1488" and "Niggers" and "Faggot" and "God damned fucking word scrambles!"

Maybe I'm a nigger, but whenever I watch dances like these, the only consideration I give is to how graceful the dancers are, and the stunning muscular strength and control they have to be able to do things the way they do. They're not ever particularly large or muscular, but I bet you every one of their muscles is like a braided steel cable, figuratively of course.

I couldn't give a fuck about their artistic expression or the interpretation if I tried.

YOU WIN THE THREAD
i keep fucking thinking about it occasionally and
LOSING MY SHIT AGAIN

in other words everyone scores above 115 IQ on it, how convenient

that is so offbeat i had to make sure by following either hips or one leg or both legs for the first 15 seconds and none of them were on beat for more than 2 beats
lol

Anybody got the webm of this saved? I want to keep a copy on my phone.

Holy shit! Great video.

nothing good was going to come out of there anyways

sauce SAUCE

sauce for this

see above

Officer is sporting an assault rifle (im assuming its select fire), jew pushes both the journalist and the officer…

IT'S SING-ALONG TIME!

Oh god, I laughed…

Does anybody have that DBZ redpill about Vegeta telling Goku not to be ashamed of being a Saiyan after Goku said Saiyans were bad people?

checked.
what a cunt nothing about what those nationalists are doing is hateful, yet he describes their actions as such. they should have flayed this faggot

imdb.com/title/tt1019452/
A Serious Man

Here you go user.

Do I have the power of Satan or something? Wtf

Und dennoch ist der deutsche Michel im tiefschlaf…

Didn't he abandon his country and run away south in Europe?

Here you go fam.

dare you to dream?

Checked

That rabbit sounds like a twink moaning, what the fuck.

Typical Brit.

Checked

That rabbit sounds like a twink moaning, what the fuck.

you would know
it appears like some species related more to a deer or gazelle than any type of rabbit

I do not understand faggots like you. Are you openly gay? I can understand that one can find the slut behavior repulsive, but to say ass is disgusting is clearly gay.

actually not
studies showing wide hips and fat stored around the hips being good for brains are out and irrefutable now (good statistical samples)
fat around the buttocks specifically has no advantage and is only related to obesity
africans like fat asses but african women have relatively narrow hips, just that you see many obese ones so you might be confused
a good looking face and healthy breasts are the best signals, large breasts usually come hand in hand with good wide hips and developed reproductive system anyway

Cheers.

right in the god damned feels

A good ass is not fat and wobbly but firm and evenly round (as in the video), hence a sign of physical fitness. The girls in the video have no nigger asses (but they could be better). However, this has little to do with what he has written. He said asses are disgusting, an objectively gay statement.

Besides, your studies are stupid (if they exist). Fat women, as in the picture, will of course not give birth to more intelligent children.

post webms you autistic faggot

sure

Thank you.

Did we have this already?

check'd and I'm not sure.

song to first webm?

what's the webm on the right from?

Thanks mate

Is this how he's destined to live the rest of his life? A living meme?

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=zsWMbH_cdc4

this cant be real.

M8, there are worse things than that in the world. We're living in a sort of hell if you haven't noticed.

Where is second webm from? Plz fam

Shit like this really makes me want to cry for the people of Europe. Only God can save them now.

Its from some documentary.
Here is the jewtube video.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

God isnt going to be saving Europe, we have to do that ourselves through our iron resolve and dedication.

You fail to understand. I'm not saying you should sit back and pray and wait for the angels to magically appear. Obviously, you have to do something - God helps those who help themselves.

What I'm saying, and what I could have explained better, was that you need to seek God's guidance and blessing in your endeavors.

does she understand that she can really die from that?

poor david…

I guess it wouldn't occur to a nig that trying to birth a pile of broken bone fragments might not go too well.

Which god are you talking about? The All or the God of the Bible?

Much obliged

Pray with one hand, smite kebab with the other. It terrifies them to hear someone intoning a liturgy while blowing brains out and taking damage.

Deus Vult.

More shitskin humiliation.

(((Ricki Lake)))

I really feel bad for those negroes. I think American White Nationalists should work with Black Nationalists to get these sort of negroes running their communities. Then we can work together to purge Liberia of the shit genetics and transplant the better negro genetics from America.

Will these feels ever end?

I am seriously stunned by the replies to this video.
All of NSDAP leaders were vegans, and so was Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano for example. It has nothing to do with "hippyism". National Socialism is a noble idealistic way of life, where we think that by treating animals like that, we are no better than the jew, who treats us like that.

Right now we are keeping the animals as our "goys".

Great song user.

(checked)
Story behind this?

All I know is that it's in south africa.

SA police doing what SA police do on a daily fucking basis.

I'd love to know the full story behind this, they all look pro as fuck.

Wow, that was great. Thank you user.

Deep feels here.
This is how I want to go…

(simulation of what you would see if you fell into a black hole)

It's from a TV series called South African Special Task Force

WHATS THAT MUSIC
It's so familiar yet I can't place it

That one with the old kike is gold, redpilling material for normies.

Its from Hotline Miami.

errr, faggots are the ones who worship asses, the place people fucking shit out of.

< red pill

anyone else know that twitter shadow bans anything involving hitler, or german nationalist speeches or music? I mean they shadowbanned my post of the aryan robot ffs. still appears in my feed of my tweets, but is not publicly viewable.

fucking jews.

Is that a young gosling?

Fuck, thanks user

fucking came here again after seeing this the other day to post something similar to this. i thought i was the only one that laughed like I'm number one while shitposting and triggering liberals.

please don't be fat or crazy. got rid of ex for a reason.

Made this one yesterday

Adolf Hitler was a devoted Christian if you want to get there. Read your fucking Mein Kampf man.
Christianity is OK as long as it isn't Judeo-Christianity.

link off site website, use archive.is or tinyurl links
up to you, son

had a chuckle at that filename

requesting that mike pence webm with all the nicknames we gave him, it was posted on Holla Forums not long ago

Jewtube source?

channel:
E;R

That guy did okay, but he's was only 16.

Jewess asks

Youtube "SASTF Full"
There are 3 episodes. The uploader's name is stabnshoot and you'll be able to find the full documentary in 3 different episodes.

Other episodes have been divided into smaller parts. Sad thing is that they still exist today but are nowhere near to this standard. Thanks to quotas, etc, the standards were lowered. Most of the men you see in these videos took on jobs in PMC's and are still doing that overseas and are/or dead.

I have tried to get feedback from Jeff Chagrin, the brit who filmed this documentary but to no avail… In addition Journeyman pictures who I believe made this documentary have since turned into a biased, lying piece of shit network who recycles old content with ulterior motives.. This can be seen in Eben Barlow's book - Executive Outcomes.

Amazing force. Amazing men.
Same as 32 bat. Men so powerful, the government shut them down due to being a threat. Kaffir logic to protect the corruption. Same shit happened to the scorpions… now known as the hawks. Restructuring isn't just a change of staff… It's a change of managements. .

According to a /k/ thread a while ago, it's some pro-Russian rapper who wants Ukrainians to stop fighting Russia.

sage from a different thread **sorry*

The only police unit to have their parabat wings.
They are on par with BOPE I would say.

If you're interested in this, look at Koevoet - another police unit…
Although to be fair, the SASTF were a hostage rescue unit whose resources were used across board due to corrupt cops and general incompetencies. They are few and far between these days and most of us rely on PSC's instead of calling the cops. Even the PSC's are now corrupted. So we make friends with those who know how to deal with this when shit hits the fan. Sadly, our legal systems is fucked, corruptible yes… but if caught even more terrible… Worst still, corruption is just as PC as legal systems.

Sorry for samefagging.
Filmed in and around 96.

I know. Even an adult female looks disgusting dancing in that manner. The degeneracy has reached apocalyptic levels.

but muh dick

It's apocalyptic but apparently not apocalyptic enough since it's not only still extant but actually getting worse.

wtf

aka the shitty one

I know there were dry spots in I & II but I still liked the prequels.

Kek, after 6 or 7 years this clip is still triggering newcucks.

Friendly reminder that the Bible explicitly states that there is a special place in hell for whoever made those kids do that.

What is that retarded music? I can't hear a word they're saying.

Quick question, how does convert webm to mp4?

It would greatly expand my abilities to know more of the great and noble craft of video memesmithing.

The dialogue is not important. It's just a montage of the bondage scenes from that episode.

ffmpeg, but in case you didn't know, 8ch allows mp4 files as well so you may not need to convert

*mp4s as well as webms

What are the chances that the kids in this webm are now coal burning teenage single moms ?

Thanks bro, i'll get this book defo.
I'll watch the show to, i find this stuff super interesting.

what are you talking about? they love nazis

Not very likely, they're from upper middle-class families, so they'll save the nigger experimentation for college.

source on first webm?

fam my workspace is Windows Movie Maker. I can't edit webms

It'll be a while before I acquire photoshop.

Why not use GIMP instead of Photoshop?

Please tell me I'm not the only one hearing this.

This one is actually pretty damn funny

Animals can be eaten, life feeds on life, but you also must respect Gods law, which is natures law.

The faggots in that video are not respecting Gods law.

HIGH TECH MILITARY - GRADE MEMES

TO be fair he was playing both sides. Hillary is part of the reason he was even on the Republican Primary stage. See the wiki leaks emails.

What do you think they do with the male chicks, moron? Send 'em to their own private island?

thats going to be me when im old

Vegetable is supposed to be the bad goy, though.

you were 7

what the fuck

Anyone have the video that was a decent 9/11 explainer? It was posted in another thread a few days ago, but now I can't find it. It included pretty funny narration in the form of "[obviously shady shit happened]… but that's okay because [etc]".

censored?

The fuck is this?

IIRC, Hobo with a Shotgun

i think time used to go by 1 second by second
not so much anymore

apparently what happens if you suppress a sneeze

Silly beaner! That's not how breathing works!

That file name

Fake. Also that is Ketchup.

I'm crying.

How can we promote the HotWater Challenge?

Can we make this go viral somehow? I bet tons of niggers would do it.

wut?

Slow it down and watch again. The rock crushed the back of his head and neck. For the blood to come out of the mouth like that the something would have to been crunched into his mouth or throat.

I'm sure you can download a 3d model of the human body if you're that interested.

This is from a PETA video that clipped together from thousands of hours of footage and found a few minutes of some ranch hands (methamphetamine-americans) acting retarded.

They then tried to sell this as the STANDARD way in which a farm is operated.

Which just isn't the case, animals that get stressed get sick easily, don't breed as often, don't lay as often, dont put on weight properly, don't produce quality meat…

It's just nonsense propaganda.

By the way PETA kills millions of animals a year, and Jews that run it pocket the donation money that's supposed to pay for the care of those animals.

PETA kidnaps dogs off their owner's porches and euthanizes them. Nothing they say has any merit.

I like how they have the technology a thousand times more efficient than combustion engines, yet they still use combustion engines and even slave muscle power (pushing that car) for absolutely no other reason than it looks cool.

That propaganda story you believe comes from places like the Huffington Post and was paid for by the meat and dairy industry, but yeah, go ahead and believe it because it makes you feel better about your bad habits. I'm sure the two goys in charge of PETA are just absolutely evil.

One looks like a transfaggot and they both look like hippies so yeah, I'll go with that.

By the way, since you seem to be lost: >>>Holla Forums