Is the true division of society between minorities who want power and a minority that have it...

Is the true division of society between minorities who want power and a minority that have it? Each group best believing they know what's best for the majority?

Why revolt and seek change in the system, when the current one allows any persons to group up and purchase lands for themselves to do as the Amish do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is where the division of labour originates from, the first specialization.

brb, abandoning communism so i can go live like an amish person

Practice communism out in the country. What stops it from happening?

If you're an anarchist, that would more or lessbe your vision of how class society originates.

If you're a Marxist, it's much more complicated and involves many more factors.

It would work but your standard of living would not be much higher than if you stayed in capitalism.

No means of production out there

And where did that come from, the sky?

That animay is very reactionary.

fug ignore flag

All useful land has already been taken. The "frontier option" stopped being viable a century ago.

Sure, you might be able a patch of wilderness that won't grow anything in the middle of Buttfuck, Montana, but that's not exactly the material base with which to form a new society.

Are you the marxposter?

There are several marxposters.

Are you the oldest and best one though? The one people tend to associate with the flag?

How exactly?

Oh dear, have you been trolling the socdem thread? A thousand years great ruser

I started using the flag almost as soon as it was added, but so did another guy, so I'm still not sure which Marxposter you're referring to.

Episode 4 was literally anti communist propaganda.

Guaranteed replies with that flag, user. Can't blame a man for going fishing time to time.

brb, abandoning hopes and aspirations cause some salty autist wants to enforce his system on everybody.

kek, I do it too sometimes.

Stump people with how Britain can at most go SocDem in a short space of time due to food imports and a service/finance economy.

I saw someone challenge anyone to name a single SocDem that had put the means of production into worker hands yesterday, stumped him too. It's Harold Wilson.

Yes, what's your point? You can ONLY have aspirations under capitalism. Those smart and dedicated enough will sometimes make it. A system whereby everybody wins purely by taking part removes this motivation to strive.

Well, no. I'd love to be born an alien in a hyper sophisticated post capitalist society.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc

I think it's time to listen to good old Oscar Wilde.

u wot m8

Explain your working.

I thought episode 4 was hilarious TBH.

And here I am, wanting to have a normal life, not wanting to "win" or "lose" anything, just live and let live and be happy…

Too bad for me I guess… Better buckle up for WW3, right?

HAIL CAPITALISM!

Great vid comrade! I'll be sure to save this for later.

Places where natural resources are prominent being developed over centuries. I hate to tell you, friend, but there's actually a reason why most land doesn't have industry.

You're forgetting the Soviet Union was far more rewarding to strivers than capitalism is. This seems to be something where the capitalists seized the narrative and it's become accepted.

Striving in the Soviet Union: Working hard, getting educated/training, stopping education when you're happy with where you are, being assigned to jobs you're qualified for, working hard at them and getting promoted, options always available for further education/training/following your dreams, but cash isn't involved, you may have to adjust your shopping list at the store and there will be a queue for everything

Striving in capitalism: Blind luck coupled with unpredictable economic factors, kissing ass, networking with tedious dickheads who dropped out the right vagina, pandering to a system powered purely on the self reinforcing fantasy of those at the top, working harder for less, no guarantee of anything at any point

Episode 4 was more like anti-millennial propaganda. The Paradisers weren't workers.

Most land is populated by nignogs who can't work the land?

What you're saying is false.

If you just want to live and let live, do what religious communities like the Amish have shown us is viable. Purchase some land, with technology you'll go far in this day. No need for revolution or to involve yourself in politics.

Isn't that basically Marx's central premise? That if you invest the political and economic power into one class we won't have this?

The Amish live within capitalism.

Under god, too, in the land of the free.

But I mean, why not form communities of like minded individuals?

Because we don't want to. That isn't our goal. Our goal is to destroy capitalism and bring about the next society.