This is not a dril: Fox new defends CNN in Pissgate reporting

Fox new defends CNN in Pissgate reporting.

Says donald trump should not belittle Acosta and that CNN's reporting followed "journalistic standards".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Kasparov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All mainstream media is globalist kike filth. They may pretend to have different views, but it's all controlled opposition.

All MSM is not your friend.

LOL, Sheps a fucking cuck. He is the designated leftist ass kisser for Fox.

Fox news is a fellow conservative ally, we should not turn our backs to our allies.

Faggot. Who cares what he has to say.

Fox are kike shills but to be fair that's closeted fag and typical MSM douche Shepard Smith. Hannity and Tucker Carlson and that other guy probably don't give a shit.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Shep is a literal faggot. He gargles semen.

Isn't he a homosexual cock sucking faggot fairy nancy-boy?

Fuck off.

Shepard Smith isn't representative of Fox News as a whole.

That's not to say Fox doesn't have some Semitic tendencies though

what standards?

Fox is wholly semitic, you cocksucking faggot. Holy fucking shit.

shemp wears more makeup than a russian piss prostitute fam

he is a cryptoliberal fag

Wasn't shep "swallow it like the truth goy" smith the faggot who said that hurricane last year would absolutely destroy all of Florida?

jej, with the exception of hannity and o'reilly towards the end, they were against Trump. They launched a head honcho coup to protect proud fymynyst wymyn mygyn kylly who was standing of to meanie drumpf. They are the very definition of controlled opposition. Shit, even kikebart hopped on the Trump Train long before faux did.

Of course the legacy media is circling wagons. Their very existence is at stake. Once the veil is pierced and the sheeple realize they ARE fake news, it's game over and everyone needs to find a new job.

Checked. I can't believe any of the kikes even dared to utter the words fake news, lest their golem turn on them. They've built the oven, now they get to burn in it.

Some? Fox Jews is kosher trash.
And I mean that in the most literal sense - watching Fox and taking note of how many Jews they have on as 'expert' or 'advisor' guests is fucking laughable - they're basically giving a kike a platform every 15 minutes.

This.

Checked.
They still arent really on the Trump train tbh fam.
Like a week ago I remember seeing they had a Russian Jew who was arrested in Russia for his association with fucking Pussy Riot, and they presented him as 'one of the greatest chess players in the world' while asking him to talk about the Russian hacking shit.
They didn't say shit else about him, certainly not that he's a skeevy kike, and he just kvetched about Putin being 'undemocratic' for 10 minutes while implying the Russian hack shit was legit.

You Sound like Buzzfeed. Are you a blockhead?

If you think that fox news is in any way shape or form even the slightest bit less controlled kike (((news))) then you dont fucking belong here.

Yes they deliver (((the news))) with a slightly right wing slant on it but when anything comes too close to actually harming the narrative they tow the same line that all the rest of them do.

you dont belong here but you would fit in perfectly with trs

They have to be really desperate to damage control like that

I don't know how to feel about Tucker Carlson other than he's funny and he seems to genuinly support Trump. Hannity king kike never forget it saw the signs and started shilling for Trump as soon as he thought it prudent. Everyone else has jew dick crammed deep in their mouths.

that's some really great journalism

carlson is a bit of an enigma. At the end of the day he is an egalitarian lolberg that is being used as a "this guy is super radical right wing, and hes the right kind of radical right wing dont look any further right than him" kind of controlled opposition but he has been saying a lot of shit that is pushing people toward us so who knows I could be wrong but everything I know of the kikes says I am correct

sage for i already accidentally bumped this shit thread once.

If anything, Fox coming to the defense of CNN only further pushes for more nails into the MSM coffin. If fox and other MSM wanted to protect what little image of integrity they had and keep the media raft going, they'd be smart to just throw CNN in its entirety to the wolves along with Buzzfeed.

But no, they want to drown in the sinking ship together.

You're most likely right, but until the day he stops being useful, he'll keep delivering shit like pic related and that's good enough for me.

Shep's ratings are already trash, can guarantee by the end of February the only people watching Fox are going to be watching Tucker and Hannity at least until his masters tell him to cut out the Trump support

SOME???

Yes

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Kasparov

Kasparov wrote in Time on 18 September 2013 that he considered the "chess metaphors thrown around during the world’s response to the civil war in Syria" to be "trite" and rejected what he called "all the nonsense about 'Putin is playing chess and Obama is playing checkers,' or tic-tac-toe or whatever." Putin, argued Kasparov, "did not have to outplay or outthink anyone. He and Bashar Assad won by forfeit when President Obama, Prime Minister Cameron and the rest of the so-called leaders of the free world walked away from the table." There is, he lamented, "a new game at the negotiating table where Putin and Assad set the rules and will run the show under the protection of the U.N." Kasparov said in September 2013 that Russia was now a dictatorship. In the same month he told an interviewer that "Obama going to Russia now is dead wrong, morally and politically," because Putin's regime "is behind Assad.

Cucker Carlson: "He's the chairman of the Human Rights Foundation… He's the author of a new book called 'Winter is Coming: How Vladamir Putin and the Enemies of the Free World Must Be Stopped', a self-explanatory title… Gary, its great to see you. So, I respect the work that you do fighting for democracy in Russia, I think its worthy."

If you needed anything else to tell you that Cucker Carlson is trash, and that people sucking his dick as of late are likewise trash, there it fucking is.

Fuck Fox Jews.

Fuggin saved user, what a lolcow, no wonder nobody watches him.

Tucker used to be nothing more than a television clown. He's starting to assert himself now though, instead of just doing what the jews tell him to. He's never going to go full bad goy, but he's not taking orders anymore either.

He learned a lot by being BTFO by (((Jon Stewart))) so many years ago. Now he's using the same tactics against the left. Interesting to see unfold, if nothing else.

Ehhhhhhhh. In a very, very cuckservative manner.
He's funny the way Ben Shapiro is funny tbh fam.

Ehhhhhhhhhh.

This post is so amateurish that I actually feel sorry for you. Your side shouldn't send their special ed team to Holla Forums, it's cruel.

cute

Our greatest ally!

Agreed, he's funny like sargon of cucckad, he finds liberals and retards and mocks them.

"followed journalistic standards"
Not followed GOOD journalistic standards, no. Just "standards". Because the standard nowadays is a fake news hit piece.
Shep smith needs to go back to what he's good at and cram a dick in that mouth of his.

Sauce on 5th pic?

(((Weather ALERT)))

:^)

Meet the co-owner of Fox "News".

Not really related other than as an example of leftist groupthink/groupact.
It's from comments on one of Alison Rapp's videos, a very small selection of the herd use of the phrase "I'm so sorry".

I'd actually forgotten about this. Thanks user.

two way street, motherfucker. the guy was acting like a fucking faggot desperately trying to get his question in when trump didn't want to answer him. trump doesn't owe cnn , a company who did everything they could to make sure he didn't win, a goddamned shred of courtesy until they show some to him.

more to the point of the thread, cnn getting shit on is bad news for all msm, so they've got to have each other's backs when it happens. they've already lost control of the fake news meme they so retardedly perpetuated, so any direct damage trump or anybody else does to them must be met with, well, nothing substantial but whining

You don't have to agree with everything that someone says for them to be decent or interesting. The anti-Russia narrative is, like it or not, a very old and very popular thing in the US, and it's consistently been pushed by the MSM since 1946. As long as Carlson keeps making cultural marxists look like fools, he's fighting the good fight, regardless of his stance on Russia.

Whats the aim of pissgate?
Who are the victims?

The next president has a silly fetish? Is that the endgame? Is that the groundshattering reality we're all supposed to be exposed to now?

I don't get it.

You don't understand the concept of controlling someone via evidence of embarrassing or illegal activities? (one of the ways politicians are controlled is by surreptitious filming them having sex with children.)
The point the left tried and failed to make is that Trump is unfit to be president when Russia has him by the balls.

My reactions have been someone trying to fling shit at Trump, or falseflag type op to expose the judenpresse. I'm honestly leaning to option #2 because you'd have to be retarded to think this story and how it broke wouldn't go against the msm.

#2 makes no sense.
Why would hardcore leftist "Trump supporters are single white men who live in their parents' basements and masturbate to anime" want to help Trump or expose himself and his friends?
Why would the security service attack their primary propaganda services?
No way.
Unless you are abusing the term "false flag", which I wish people would quit doing.

All Mainstream Media is garbage

If anyone browsing Holla Forums thought that Fox News was actually good, they should hang themselves this very instant

I am. I've had a couple too many vodka gimlets. My bad. Option #2 should really be a pro-Trump supporting leaking fake info to expose how corrupt and incompetent the judenpresse is.

This

Well that is what all the fuss is about, pro-Trump/anti-media side is saying that the document is a hoax. Leftists and legacy media claiming otherwise.

Intelligence agencies don't refer to people by letters, they use codewords.

But Fox News is the best of the MSM options! Of course, best of the MSM is equivalent to the most intelligent mongoloid.

hahahahahahaaa

O'Reily ripped on CNN for the coverage. Fox actually isn't a borg mind collective like other networks.

The (((MSM))) having to admit that a bunch of basement-dwelling NEET weeaboo autists played them like a damn fiddle would be like a special forces commander having to admit that his men lost a battle to midgets in clown costumes.
They simply can't comprehend it.
We're the ones pulling the strings now.

Yeah, but who wouldn't gas the gibbering mong if it tried to tell you what to do?

Here we go. They're all going to report that Trump got prostitutes to piss on a bed.

What a bunch of fucking retards. You're doing it to yourselves.

7/10 made me laugh

The MSM have profit motives. They fail to spin their propaganda correctly, they'll appear flawed and illegitimate.

Then they'll lose their jobs.
Money is getting in the way of the truth

They are doing this for profit motive.

Money is always the reason why people lie.

Marxist scum detected.

It should be:

You're blind if you ignore greed and how it controls people.
They refuse to tell the truth when greed blinds them.

How naive.
Money corrupts ALL. It comes down to temperament and ideals.

And we've been taught nothing but "greed is good" for decades. No wonder they lie.

he wasnt indicating he himself thinks money means everything you dumb fuck. L2read beaner

also…

Sometimes people lie because if they don't they will never get a job doing the same thing again. their career is ruined.

Sometimes people lie because if not they or their children will have an (((accident))).

Sometimes people lie because if you do this for us we're going to invite you on lolita air or chech model island or we're gonna give you that ceo job…

its not always about money.

People lie to gain leverage.
But eventually the lies get to the point where the truth is leverage.

This is why empires rise and fall.

Marxist scum.

He thinks all human interaction boils down to money. Classic marxist thinking.

Fox news is the enemy

I love it when (((they))) unwittingly identify themselves.

see
Money is a form of leverage to obtain your needs and wants.
People lie to get what they need and want. Fight and flight. Instinct.

The beast.

Which goes to show that the mark of the beast is 666. Eating the fruit of knowledge. Tainted by logic.

Makes you think. Actually if you know the truth about bible memes it's simple.

Well i guess they barely made FOXs standards.

That is one hell of a jewy arab….

water is wet

100% Acosta's fault for continuing to try to speak over Trump. Wasn't even called on and trying to shout over a female news reporter. Shepard didn't even acknowledge Acosta's badgering. All MSM needs to be removed.

I agree 100%. Instead, he should have sent some goons down to beat the ever-loving fuck out of him.

Anyone remember this classic?

Close, but no cigar. The mark of the beast is Fear.

Fear of death and fear of life trap the soul eternally.

Q.E.D.

Color me surprised.

I honestly hate these "hurr I'm a reasonable centrist" people even more than impenetrable, partisan leftist drones. They're so fucking stupid they don't even realize the game that's being played. They actually still think that the media is trying to present them with legitimate perspectives based on true information. HOW FUCKING STUPID AND DEAD INSIDE DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THIS CIRCUS AT THIS POINT? THESE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SENSE TO REALIZE THERE'S A WAR GOING ON AND BECOME SJW SCUM.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this bait?

Doesn't surprise me. They were anti Trump and at this point they're all circling wagons. Really does show just how grotesquely entwined they all are.

I'd give the benefit of the doubt to you that you're just emphasizing, but if and before the election hasn't revealed that to people's eyes, seek testing for down's syndrome.

what is pissgate. i don't television

sounds about right

4chan trolled buzzfeed, CNN and the CIA…

oh c'mon give me more. someones talking about Trump liking to get pissed on or something?

Love how they present that cunt like she is some random person and not one of their own "journalists" pushing their narrative.

Pic unrelated but awesome.

BREAKING: Buzzfeed has obtained a secret intelligence dossier from alleged top unnamed intelligence sources. This verified dossier alleges that a man alleged to be Donald Trump allegedly hired two allegedly Russian women, who are alleged to be prostitutes, to allegedly urinate onto what top unnamed intelligence sources are calling a 'bed'. This alleged bed was also allegedly used by President[1] Barack Obama and his wife[2], Michelle Obama, in an alleged hotel in a country unnamed top intelligence officials have confirmed is Russia. Russia is, allegedly, a video of this alleged act.

Note from our Editor-in-Chief: Our reporters have been working around the clock for months but have been unable to verify many of the facts in this story. We have confirmed that there are many misspellings in this secret dossier, and several factual inaccuracies, including an utterly incorrect security classification header. Out of our obligation to the public, and our commitment to Ethics in Journalism in 2017, we will give you up to the minute coverage on this IMPORTANT STORY as it develops.

[1] Our reporters have verified the Barack Obama is considered by many to be the President of the United States.
[2] Our reporters have verified that Michelle Obama has stated she (Editor's Note: unverified) is married to Barack Obama.

It was 4chan feeding it to Rick Wilson that set the whole thing off. Rick is the one who passed it up the chain.

Random Holla Forumser makes up fake information and sends it to Buzzfeed that Trump hired people with Russia to do golden shower on Michelle Obama's bed at a Hotel, so she slept in piss.

Buzzfeed turns it over to the CIA whom know their jobs are gone and already have said they're quitting immediately verify it as accurate because they want to get one in on Trump.

CNN decides to do zero fact checking and runs the story as a ha ha we gotcha Trump. user is tracked down, laughing his ass off on twitter that he trolled not only Buzzfeed who added the Russian angle themselves, but the CIA as well. CNN reporting on it and he just elevated himself to king of trolls.

graphic explains it more or less.

4chan sent a document to an anti-trump reporter about how Russia had obtained a golden showers gangbang video with Trump and was using it to blackmail Trump. The whole thing is completely fucking absurd and even has references to chicken tendies in it, and the media bought it. Then they passed it onto John McCain and it got to the CIA or something and the whole thig exploded.

lel I recall that.

The thing that cracks me up is how the CIA is trying to claim the information came from a former UK intelligence agent, the same excuse they used for Saddam Hussein and the WMDs and claimed 17 agencies claim Russia did the hacking when 16 agencies said Iraq had WMDs. It's the Iraq War all over again. This shows how creative these fucks are and how full of shit leftists are in that they can't see the patterns.

What does it mean desu?

Color me surprised

probably? wrong wrong…
probably? more like…

allegedly…

meanwhile…

but then… =

but but…

shiiiiiiit…

Doesn't help that the thing is full of spelling errors, something even the most pozzed news sources have been forced to report since anyone looking at the thing can see it for themselves.

Shepard Smith is gay according to rumor.

FFS it is shemp smith I searched for the video of him faking a gas attack while he was reporting from iraq during the gulf war. I distinctly remember watching it 10 years or so ago but I was not able to find anything related. Maybe some user can locate something?
After I saw that video of his broadcast fakery he always had

spelling errors because from cuckchan or because from eurofag?