Black Pigeon Speaks Is a Race Traitor With a Channel Dedicated to Asian Shit

Black Pigeon Speaks Is a Race Traitor With a Channel Dedicated to Asian Shit

The Pro Israel alt-kike Black Pigeon Speaks apparently has a whole different channel dedicated to Asian shit (pics related).

16 seconds in on this video you can clearly hear that it's the same faggot: https:// youtu.be/wMn4SbWMNmc?t=16

So yet another alt-kike confirmed to be a jew puppet.

He already said he lives somewhere in Asia. What the fuck is going on with this place?

He said in one of his videos that he lived in Asia for years. Who cares anyways. Sage for e-celeb nonsense

Who cares? He's a fucking race traitor cuck pretending to be a right winger.

I'm assuming a D&C attempt because BPS has been a bad goy calling out rapefugees, and all but naming the jew in terms of the Fed.

Only D&C are you TRS faggots.

women dont need to vote you fucking betafaggot.

fuck you and the reddit dregs who think women dont destroy societies.

I swear you faggots have completely made this term lose all meaning.

Actually the Pro kike article was no written by him, second, he is not a Holla Forumsack but that dont make him a kike, fuck off d&c shills

Yeah BPS the guy who supports Israel. Truly fits in with the Aut Right

Post proof now retard

Listen guys, Mike Enoch here.

I heard /Pol is badmouthing TRS. Here's the thing, this has to stop, or else.(ironic shitposting is still shitposting)

Him living in Asia is the least of the problems he has. The faggot is pro Israel. That's issue number one.

Citation needed

Fuck off namefag. Go back to your fucking hole. No one wants you here. Go protect the "alt-right" brand somewhere else.

Or else what? You going to send your edgy neocon kids after us?

How about I don't care. Listen, TRS is here to stay. You can deal with it or you can fuck off and find a new hugbox. OK?

Nice false flagging faggot

This.

Fuck off, the thing that differentiates us from the mainstream is the fact that we can filter out shills and wrong facts and think for ourselves, there are merits to what he has done for our cause, but that doesn't mean we are completely in approval of what he has done, keep improving yourself instead of caring of what other people are saying and you'll be golden.

Yeah, no. I'm Mike Enoch and here's the thing. This is the last warning for you polsters, ok?

There's no merit to being a race traitor. None what so ever. He deserves to be put down in a Thai swamp and fuck off.

wew

Kek
Pathetic

(checked)

Okay.

archive.is/H2VV8

Nigger.

Nice try kike

Published on BPS's website. Nigger. Stop wasting dubs.

#LiarLiar

Eternal Misery.

FOR YOU

Whatever. Timestamped pic required.

Well is a fucking page with many writters kike

Nice d&c attempt retard kike

I'll make this very simple for you, since you seem to be half a retard: If an article makes it live on BPS's site, he's approved it's publication. Tacit approval of pro-Israel articles is kikery, you sniveling moron. This isn't a d&c attempt, mouth-breather. This is calling an alt-right faggot out for the faggot he is. Unfuck your pussy shit and stop excusing cucks or gas yourself. This is the last response I'll make to you.

Check the Aut-Right thread.

Old news.

Same vid and same type of thumbs.

It's not surprising, alt-right is Eurasian nationalism, in the best scenario.

I meant

BLACK PIGEON SPEAKS SAYS HE IS NOT ALT-RIGHT

Saying that he's not alt-right doesn't mean he isn't. All his views fit within the alt-right.
See this vid