BRITBONG spy trying Stump Trump has been identified!

Ex-British spy behind Trump dossier has been identified

nypost.com/2017/01/11/ex-british-spy-behind-trump-dossier-reportedly-identified/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterritorialization
iheart.com/live/ksfo-560-5343/
thecipherbrief.com/expert/John-Sipher
archive.is/t4hvZ
link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like bullshit. Sounds like CNN are trying cover their ass to keep from admitting they got trolled by cuck Holla Forums by naming a scapegoat

From heavy.com:

>Steele Runs a London-Based Intelligence Firm & His Partner Would Not Confirm or Deny That They Were Behind the Report

>Steele’s London-based company provides corporate intelligence, along with investigations and insight, according to its website:

1/2

>He Was Stationed in Russia for Several Years & Has a ‘Good Reputation’ in the Intelligence World
Steele in British intelligence and was stationed in Russia for several years, the Wall Street Journal reports.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/christopher-steele-british-intelligence-officer-mi6-donald-trump-russia-wrote-report-name-golden-showers-linkedin-photos-orbis/

Is this news a diversion? Is this fakery?
Inb4 reddit spacing

I think there's probably a lesson to be learned here, I just don't know what it is.

With libtards the only lesson is, when you get caught in a lie… double down.

I wonder if this guy even exists. I'd be surprised if he does. Reminds me of that lady that was suing Trump for child rape, despite all evidence pointing to her not only lying but not even existing.

This really.

a better source:
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-steele-idUSKBN14W0HN

The only take-away message here is the the U.S. is a de facto One-Party State. Republicans and Democrats never hesitate to collude with one another when an outsider threatens their system. This is why it's ridiculous to self-identify with either party. Their "differences" are superficial and their "debates" are all theater for the public consumption to give the impression of competition and animosity between the one mega party posing as two.

What if it's not fake news, what if this guy did release the document.

You can't accept anything the intelligence service says then. Clearly this is just to create more doubt so that the libs hate Trump more.

It's a pure propaganda war now.

I'm going to have a good laugh if the guy just made shit up so he could collect a paycheck.

Some user said they would fabricate a scapegoat for this, and it seems this MI6 guy is it.

I'm starting to think we are dealing with a criminal syndicate with no national backing. Furthermore, they lie low unlike us. We don't know how they communicate.
That explains why we're involved now. They needed a global intelligence system that is large and more fixed.. treaties took too long to properly establish this.

That is why all nations including Israel don't know what the fuck is going on.

Remember the death cult in SK? Remember the death cultish things in Clinton's emails.
I think we are discovering a real suicide squad. A group of religious fanatics.

Surely that's not it.. but this is 2017 now - what else could it be?

This seems to me like they needed a "credible source" to attach the "leak" to so that the narrative that 4chan trolled the CIA doesn't break out into the mainstream. Gotta handed to them, they acted fast, but they do have the resources.

Best thing to do now is push the 4chan angle, and laugh roaringly at any claims that it was released by an actual spy.

If you guys have simple screen caps of the threads proving 4chan trolled the CIA, post them here to share, and post them everywhere else that this story is being talked about. The CIA is trying to avoid embarrassment, and we obviously can't let them do that, can we? :^)

One more incoming.

You don't get it, he's setting fire to ALL media resources. He's destroying social media and MSM.

To put it blunt. He's an alien that wants to confuse all people. Why? Because we're uncovering the ring.

Like I said, dump any relevant caps of the threads proving it was a chan based troll. This spy source is FAKE NEWS!

Or it's legit and the man tried to confuse all media. Remember - they don't want us to find them, they need to confuse any potential threat.

We could use this to convince the MSM to finally work with us potentially.
But first they'd have to admit mistakes.

Alternatively, they probably won't accept that. They want confusion to the ring too.

This is a test of faith to the country against the MSM. Are you willing to accept the mistakes you made and finally work with us? Or will you flee in fear?

I was kidding but it would not surprise me in the least. Guccifer said that Hillary was a goddess or some shit in some cult. Add the illegal money/drug dealings the CIA is up to, all the crime the Bush family alone is up to in addition to all the other power families and you have a verifiable pit of the worst shit. I feel like all this shit is coming to a head.

I wish this was real.

Monty Python did say beware of the white rabbit. Chase it only if ye be men of valor.

Made this but do not have the info user is referring to ("if you recall several months back…").

That rat-faced cuck with a groid as a grandson had no idea when he started throwing shit at anime avatars on twitter.

What get's me is that the bed pissing is mentioned at all.
If that wasn't mentioned this source would have more credibility.

Why did they mention it?
Why did the CIA pass on it too?

It's like the CIA did this on purpose.

Even if Trump really did it, what is the point of mentioning it?

Why did they mention it? It's useless info.

It was made to embarrass him. The "leak" was done on purpose. All they have are bully tactics since killing him would cause considerable trouble for them. I honestly think they realize that if Trump dies now, there will be people crazy and suicidal enough to come for their heads or take their aggression out on various useful leftists. The funny part is, if they had talked to Jeb, he might have told them that Trump was a germaphobe and that this shit would not fly. That alone was well known since it was highlighted in the tv movie they made about Trump and Jeb tried to make fun of Trump for it during the primaries.

All it did was discredit the CIA and the MSM.

Are they this stupid?

I think so. The same mistakes they made during the election they are making now. And they will continue to make these mistakes. All because they do not have an understanding of the people, since they are so used to telling people what to think, lying and tricking them. It also doesn't help that the people with brains in the anti-Trump camp are old and out of touch with technology (the internet and such) and the young ones who are, got their positions through favor instead of merit. In the end, they've fucked themselves over and are dealing with people who are aware of them.

Complied from halfchan. MY FUCKING SIDES.

That's why they are playing the spy angle, to discredit the 4chan source. We have to keep pushing the 4chan source as best we can to make sure that no one hears about pissgate without thinking "hah, those four chans really screwed it up for BuzzFeed and the CIA!"

This.

So it's definately a propaganda war.

And now the hive is on fire. The goals of this is accelerationism.
I can see what's going on now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterritorialization

Also vid related :^)

That is meant to represent people speeding up like ants in a poked ants nest, then getting lost and getting consumed by something.

(which is what happens when the truth is made unclear.)

It is bullshit.
British security has its own sort of public schoolboy grammar. In the same way as imposters stand out when they try to fit in here, the sloppy spelling and grammar in the "dossier" immediately tells us that it was not written by a spy of British intelligence.

Listing CNN as a source of information is so 2016. Don't you know that the Emperor called them out as being Fake News

You overestimate libs and jews, user. The libs that have been programmed have taken their teachings from their (((co-horts))) even when they may seem to be working together, it is usually within the grounds of one benefiting over the other, and both (or more parties involved) are readily waiting to plunge that knife into eachother's backs.

They think they can just ignite shit and run away, but what they don't realize is the black powder trail that the flame is quickly following

that trs faggot never provided proof it was him, only claimed it

Was the pissing russian prostitutes story ever posted in 2016?
That would be the smoking gun to end this nonsense.

Fucking checked.

Intelligence agencies are literal dens of thieves. They lie, cheat, steal, and murder for a living. That they do so in the name of their nation does not diminish the nature of what they are. The very nature of their enterprise precludes them from being trusted.

Fuck, i just heard he is on the run…

But user, that's the best part:
THIS STILL DOESN'T DISPROVE ANYTHING

The entire story still has no fucking evidence or hard facts to verify it at all (on the contrary, the only things certain about it are that it got several things blatantly WRONG) and completely hinges on the word of rats who've proven themselves utterly unworthy of trust who have every incentive to lie. Adding in a specific Britbong intelligence agent does not inherently negate the possibility that the source he got the information from was a troll.

Assuming this guy the media is putting forth is legit (which it is still very possible they're just fucking lying again and using him as a scapegoat), I will now create a hypothetical timeline of events of how the story got from the mind of one shitposter to Buzzfeed within the constraints of the facts they are now presenting:

>3.) The media cannot verify the authenticity of the information (because it's a fucking trollpost), but are desperate for a hitpiece on Trump and will believe any smear against him might have some credibility due to their biases. They don't publish the information, but sit on it for future use against him once they can verify it.

>5.) Austin Powers attempts to verify the poopoopeepee story, but fails (because it's a fucking trollpost). He also attempts to verify other baseless accusations against Trump from other various sources. He also fails.

>6.) Despite being unsuccessful, Austin Powers sends his notes from the investigation to his client (either the media or Yeb). It's possible he genuinely believed the information to be true and hoped that someone else could pick up where he left off to finally stump dat ebul gnatzee #Drumpf, but it's more likely he was showing the results of his work so his client had something to show for his efforts and was simply standard practice in the event of a failed investigation.

a.) Rick Wilson appeared to be the one who took the bait the most when he initially sent the story out.
b.) Rick Wilson has a massive hateboner for Trump and Anons.
and
c.) Rick Wilson is fucking retarded.

As I said before, this is simply assuming the claim about the British agent is a concrete part of the story. It could very well be another lie. It's also not lost on me that it's also possible that trsprudence could just be LARPing and that whole narrative, as hilarious as it is, is bullshit.

That's not the point though. The fact that people even have to have a serious discussion about whether the biggest current "scandal" about the leader of our country pushed by his opposition might just might be a 4chan shitpost in the first place is clear evidence of how fucking ludicrous this whole shitstorm is and how fucking pathetic mainstream journalism, the US/ UK intelligence community, and the federal government truly are.

The fact that they have to talk about it at all means we've already won. They fucked themselves. They fucked themselves hard and they know it.

How new are you? Why do you think we hate the kikes?

I've just watched it be reported on UK channel 4 news. They are desperate to make it sound legitimate, mainly by leaving out any mention of wee wee, and simply saying 'Russia apparently has compromising videos."

They're terrified people will find out 4chan was behind this, so we need to meme that angle to fuck.

Regardless, it's gotta fucking suck to be a libcuck right about now.

a "4chan spokesperson" is about to appear on Michael Savage. This should be good…

iheart.com/live/ksfo-560-5343/

THE MEMES, JACK

So what now? Dig into Orbis to supply the god emperor with ammo, or do we focus on blaming halfchan?

wow that site changed. i remember back when it was just a flash portal that had those GI joe dubs and spongebong hemp pants, among others.

I can see why they laid him off, useless retard can't even come up with a convincing story

John Cypher. Cypher, as in codes and the number 0. They're not even trying to hide it.
"My name? A. Nonymous. It's, erm, Greek."

This. Read a book called "Dead Men Don't Eat Lunch" (published as "Maggie's Hammer" in the US). It's about how British intelligence may have nasty accidented a bunch of people in the 80s to keep BAe backhanders and arms deals to Saudis and (((other allies))) quiet.

They're trying to play us like a damn fiddle!

Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

*Yeb!

faggot
>>>/bog/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

thecipherbrief.com/expert/John-Sipher
archive.is/t4hvZ

link edin.com/in/john-sipher-93a41382

The guy has a website that took 5 seconds to jewgle.

And here's his Columbia alumni info.

Very true user, I propose a very simple way we can further muddy the waters. What if this ex-British spy is in fact a shitposter?

My point is to have a shitpost session of "OH SHIT ONE OF US GOT CAUGHT" in case we haven't made that clear. If the media circus forces this person to come out and say "no he isn't 4chan", we run more interference with memes praising him to uphold the first rule of fight club.

Honestly the media's retaliation was really poorly built. They're relying on speed to damage control at this point. Don't let them simmer.

You niggers are slow as fuck.

By the way, I have the link to the thread with the user describing his interactions with Rick Wilson, but where is the actual, verifiable connection that makes it obvious that it's fanfiction from an user?

Too bad the queen is a cannibal kike too.

pretty sure MI6 and the CIA dont like each other
CIA got alot of MI6 agents killed over Yemen a few decades ago

British intelligence was all over the place in the ME after the 60's
while the CIA's creating coups in South America and the KGBs funding commies in Africa MI6 is dotted all around the globe undercover doing the listening while concentrating on oil sheikhs and eliminating tribal leaders in Arabia for about a decade

But didn't cuckchan create the leak, give it to Rick Wilson, who in turn gave it to the CIA. Was Steele the user who created the leak?

Steele might not even really exist