DO THESE FUCKERS WANT A CIVIL WAR??!

Berlin to right-wing extremists: If you attack migrants, we’ll keep them here

The attack on a Christmas market in Berlin last month, carried out by a Tunisian migrant who was denied asylum in Germany, has sparked demands that the German government move to deport its tens of thousands of failed asylum seekers more quickly. But some local governments are actually moving to keep some of those rejected migrants in the country.

Political leaders hope those moves could send a strong signal to right-wing extremists and anti-immigration parties that have stepped up their rhetoric. Interior Ministry officials said on Monday that hundreds of neo-Nazis are feared to have gone underground, possibly preparing attacks against refugees. “[This initiative is directed toward those] who think that in order to drive refugees out of the country one has to attack them. I say 'no' to this,” Berlin's interior minister, Andreas Geisel, said to the city's Tagesspiegel newspaper. The debate comes amid a rush elsewhere in Germany to pass laws to ease the deportation of declined asylum seekers, reflecting a debate that will likely extend into the general elections later this year. Berlin and Brandenburg are both governed by the Social Democratic Party, while Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democratic Party is pushing for a tougher stance on the issue in reaction to the December Christmas market attack.

Anis Amri, the 24-year old who drove a lorry into the crowded holiday market, was refused asylum in Germany but could not be deported because he had no passport, according to German media reports. German law would have allowed authorities to imprison Amri, but no such steps were taken. “We will examine with vigor to what extent we need to adapt state measures,” Merkel announced four days after the attack. She appeared to acknowledge flaws in current legislation and signal that she would push for tougher measures. German authorities have so far struggled to deport the huge number of failed asylum seekers in the country. Almost 900,000 people entered in 2015 alone, and many remain in Germany despite having been refused asylum. Only about 75,000 failed asylum seekers left the country in 2016, and the majority of them departed the country voluntarily rather than being deported.

Elsewhere in Europe, similar cases of victims of xenophobia have caused public outrage but failed to cause policy changes. Mubarak Haji Ahmed, one of the survivors of the 2011 mass shooting in Norway committed by right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik, faced deportation to Djibouti in 2015 despite losing his brother in the attack and suffering hearing loss and mental health issues as a consequence. “Everything is unjust about this case — it is a horror story of immigration administration gone amok,” Rune Berglund Steen, the director of the Norwegian Center Against Racism, said in 2015. Authorities went ahead with the deportation of his family anyway. It's a scenario officials in parts of Germany would now be able to avoid.

archive.fo/jzHHx

Jesus fucking Christ. How many fucking politicians do we have to slaughter before they stop committing genocide on us?

Notice how these sneaky kikes pretend the shitskin invaders haven't been committing hundreds of thousands of crimes since the borders were opened?

Religions are right-wing, goy!
ISIS is on your team, but you can't discipline them, or else!

I guess that means we'll actually have to kill them instead of just rough them up.

The minister neglected to specify where they would be buried, but we assume it's someplace nice.

Also, the first 10,000 rejected asylum hooligans (who must be the fucking worst of the worst if Germany is kicking them out) lining up to claim they witnessed a skinhead attack in 5. . . 4. . . 3. . . 2. . .

Never been a more obvious pretense.

You cant just attack the invaders anymore. The priority targets are their enablers.

Be a (((refugee)))
Pay a drug addicted bald guy to attack you
Profit

Someone needs to tell them they can stop feeling guilty about the war.

What about attackig the government ?

If you attack illegal aliens who rape and kill they win!
(= will be made citizens and get extra benefits and a luxury appartment)

Good god, this. I hope the current generation has way less guilt but then again, is half of the current generation only """""""German""""""" anyway?

Did somebody say pasta party?

Guess that means we have to attack politicans then :^)

>inb4 groups of suspicously tan neo-nazis start ganging up on poor asylum rejects while chanting aloha snackbar

You can start by assassinating the leftist politicians keeping them here.

sure, maybe soon but not today.

KEK

They can't keep them if they're dead.

it's happening, folkes!

Breivik will probably be pissed he missed one more than anything.

Is it really?

MEME IT

German here. Hard to say. Apart from hard left-wingers, no one I know really wants Merkel for another term , but the media and the establishment have poisoned the well against the AfD so hard that too many people don't consider it a valid alternative.

That being said, I don't believe the polls seeing the AfD at 15%, I assume they will get around 20%, which would be a political earthquake.

I do look forward to the coming election.

certain groups are admitting openly.
most of them are still being politically correct.
but majority is upset.

ALL OF THEM. Until they fear whites more than they fear Semites, they will not stop destroying Europe.

Then it's the same to just kill them instead.

the politicians are just pawns. in my opinion,
the leftist college professors are the one behind and this is the same strategy used by communists before.they push the government and pressure it to pass their agenda and in the streets they conduct rally, just like the sjws. the silent normal majority will think that the whole country is supporting the leftist propaganda and delude itself that it is the right thing to do and support.

This reality is now naught but memes.

All of them.

You can't stop them from doing it unless you kill all of them. And even then, Samson Looms.

You're a fucking kike, did you know that?

Hey everyone, I found a kike!

Go suck a foreskin off of a baby you fucking kike. We have nukes too, and nuclear insanity card was first played by the USA. Stupid fucking kikes can't even cold war properly.

You do know what the Samson option is, right?

How long does it have to be pointed out that you go after the (((instigators))) and traitors implementing the invasion first, dealing with the shitskins are purely mop up phase and putting out fires.

You do know that "the Samson Option" is literally the definition of MADD and the principle all nuclear nations adhere to, whether it is publicly stated state opinion or not?

Are you fucking retarded?

While it's infuriating, it's just a cheap excuse to do what they were going to do anyway. Nobody in our government actually wants to deport anybody.

I had a conversation with some friends at my university about politics they know nothing about it but still want to vote for CDU because "Merkel did nothing wrong" and "the migrant crisis would have happened without Merkel"

I tried to tell them about all the shit Merkel did and about the agenda which is being influenced by (((them))) but students nowadays just dont want to listen because the media told them afd is bad and they have lost the ability for critical thinking. I think they are lost.

The Samson option, as it is described by (((Ron Rosenbaum))), is a revenge attack on Europe for the alleged persecution of the jews, in case Israel is threatened, you fucking kike shill.

It's just kikes boasting about their nukes.

Every nation that has nukes has the "option" of ending the world. That's the whole fucking point.

So let me get this straight.
All mudslimes have to do is provoke an attack and they'll get to stay?

Destroy your government Germany.

Samson kills the Jews too. They wouldn't have the guts.
Even if they did I would not give a shit. Death or death is the option.

One has a glimmer of light though.

racist germans, don't you guys know migrants come here to be oppressed?

Where are they getting these facts from?
Why is 2016 missing?

No, fuck off. The mental deficiency responsible for the Samson Option, is that if Israel were to be taken over conventionally or otherwise by Iran or Syria or something, Israel would have a shitfit and launch all its remaining nukes at Europe for not doing enough to protect the poor oppressed chosen as revenge.

What's the difference?

If the USA was invaded by China, they would launch all their nukes and the world would enter into nuclear winter just the same.

Explain the difference.

Have our meme magicians failed?

It's this. An excuse to be able to keep mudshits in. They'll beat the fuck out of each other, report an assault, and get to stay in free and clear. Kikes are getting crafty about ways to keep em in and minimize backlash.

Jews could leave their religion.
White people cannot leave their skin.

No argument detected.

Juden detected, however.

New Tor
Is the fact that one involves differences of physical properties and one involves differences of ideology not a relevant argument?

It's valid and you know it you slimy mongrel.

Leave your religion kikes.

no they only need to CLAIM they were attacked
bonus points for getting themselves hurt from anything

Dead politicians can't make bullshit laws

Checked. Praise Kek.

MAD is entirely different from the Samson Option.
MAD = "If you nuke us, we nuke you back and we both die."
Samson Option = "If we're getting invaded, we nuke EVERYTHING."

They're guaranteeing you'll need to kill them all.

So it is a omnicide. That's insane.

Lol, even the comments on WaPo are talking about how this is obviously a ploy to keep as many shitskins inside Germany as possible, and that it's becoming increasingly clear Germany's government is directly hostile to it's citizens.
Honestly, if things keep up at this rate for another few years, I wouldn't be surprised if ethnic Germans are extinct by 2100.

Berlin user here, I'm going out to restore Prussia today. Most of you guys are ok, just stay away from Berlin this afternoon

Jew controlled media:

ZOMG RIGHT WING ATTACKS ON THE RISE

Reality:

I travel home from work in my mid size eastern German city via the local trainstation.

A pack of 6 sandniggers comes towards me with the intend to bump into me to start a fight.

I'm having none of it and move out of their way. I always carry a knife but six on one never ends well + the justice system here would rape me if I kill one of them + I have better things to do than fighting with sandniggers over who da top dawg is.

I'll move to Japan soon and let others deal with this mess. Germany is starting to feel like a giant Oakland.

forgot pic

Also every time I come to the trainstation there is at least 50% sandniggers hanging around the area.

Sometimes police stops and checks them, sometimes they're having epic fights with each other at night over god knows what. Fucking savages.

Btw. sandnigger countries have IQs around 80 which is barely above mildly retarded level.

More specifically, the Samson option nukes Israel's strongest supporters. I don't recall them saying they'd nuke China or the Sudan, just USA, UK, Canada, Germany, etc.

You could just move to Czech republic where it's legal to carry a gun and there are no immigrants because the government can't afford to pay them welfare.

Yeah, at Chyna, not at Canada or Argentina or Japan or New Zealand. The kikes would, that's the difference.

Well, too bad, they got to kill them now so they cant remain in the country.

Salaries are atrocious there though. While everything costs the same or more than in Germany. Czech is also a pretty difficult language.>>8758833

Godspeed. You will be remembered.

You'll keep them there anyways, if so, might as well attack them, at least then they can be kept 6 feet under.

underrated post.

Do these faggots not have even a sliver of self-awareness? How can they declare this sort of shit without realizing that they are the bad guys for subjecting their country to massive social and economic destruction in the name of some ill-defined greater good?

The extreme right wing faggots picking fights in the street may be obnoxious, but they never let in hundreds of thousands of rapists and then covered it up.

it think it has been said here many times before but once again
attacking the invaders directly is meaningless there is an endless supply of fresh ones and your attacks will not reach the media as a deterrence measure
hypothetically speaking of course the best move of a counter group would be to attack the police and make it look like the invaders did it
directly make them confront the state security apparatus till the point it breaks then you can have your revolution

Oy vey! Raping and murdering blonde women for not covering themselves is NOT political!

what do you mean? fuck the pohpoh?

of course fuck the pohpoh, unlike in burgerland the police in europe are chronically underfunded and quite diversified with women hires
put any stress on them and they will break
germany only has 240k police officers to their 1 mil plus invaders

Used to live in Paris, can confirm Euro police are absolute garbage.

damn I never thought of this, all you need to do is infiltrate the shitskins and make them rise up against the police and you would get instant SOLUTIONS

As much as I hate German cops as petty enforcers of jews, they can't do shit against sandniggers and are usually vicitims of them.

It's common for a cop in sandnigger dominated areas to be wrecked by 30 because they have to abide by anti goy cuck rules and sandniggers attack them on the regular. Busted knee caps, broken bones and chronic pain are rather normal for lowly German street cops at that age if they work in the wrong area.

Just like in US nigger ghettos there are no go areas for cops in Germany where they only show up with 100+ men if they really have to

too bad, you cant make an omelette without breaking a few legs

and the solution to this would be non uniformed masked nightly right wing death squads to put the fear into the mudslime
the cops took an oath to defend the country, failure to do so means they are the enemy and only there for what they percieved to be an easy paycheck

but it is even beyond an issue of morality most european states do not have enough lets call them warrior cops to stop an large scale violence
the sheer stupidity of the leftist politician is mindboggling there exists no force that can keep them safe in their pozzed cities

meant to reply to

It's by design, everyone who is qualified and willing to do their job quits because they're smart enough to know it's not worth it. Europe used to be a beautiful place only what suggests could ever fix it. That or ovens and lampshades of course.

Germans are too cucked to do anything about it.

Anyway isnt that cunt Merkel already been in power for like 10 years now? How is it even possible she can be elected for another 'term'????

Germans get indoctrinated at an early age that they're evil nazis.

Turn on the TV and chances are you'll see some evil nazi times documentary on some channel in Germany.

The brainwash runs deep…

Dude, nigger-ghettos in the US are not no-go zones for cops. They go into these places all the time, it gives them an opportunity to use all the federally-gifted military-grade gear their departments receive. As shitty as things are here, our cops are not afraid of confrontation, in fact many are itching for it.

if you are German, you need to watch this

What this graph doesn't show is that ~85% of right-wing crimes in Germany are propaganda crimes, such as wearing forbidden symbols, singing forbidden songs or incitement to hatred. If one compares only physical crimes, since the others are only applied to the right wing, they are far surpassed by left-wing radicals.
And the chuzpe of comparing them only with political crimes by foreigners is impressive.

unaesthetic, user. But yeah, we're bombarded with holocaust propaganda non-stop in the US especially if you go to a private Christian school so I can only imagine what a captive audience of young germans are subjected to.

People can vote between shit and crap and she panders to women which make up 50% of the voters and pussy whipped cucks follow along.

Jews made sure that the political spectrum stays very narrow and everything outside of this narrow spectrum is on the extremist side that few people will vote for.

They accomplish this by introducing paid shills / police informers whose full time job is to subvert these political parties and make them look ridiculous to outsiders.

Trips of truth, it's the exact same in France and I imagine the rest of Europe.

What needs to be said:
Do not lose hope.
You, the German people have the key to change in your hands.
AfD or CDU
This is your moment. Europe is closely watching.

You know what huge problem we're facing in Germany? Of the politicians with a chance to win the election, Merkel's the best we've got. She systematically purged her political rivals from her party, and while its bavarian sister-party is the only party not left of the center, it's leaders are the biggest turbocucks you've ever seen. The AfD is neither strong nor organized enough to form a government, and the rest are social democrats, leftists and greens.
So I'm afraid that Merkel's going to stay for another term, hell I even hope she does, because if not we're even more fucked.

and how long is that??????????????
im sick of seeing her stupid shit grin

Castration and disembowelment followed by hanging in a public place for immigrants that have committed violent sexual crimes against women and children. Will be impossible for politicians to denounce without having to admit that immigrant was only there per their invitation, while also signaling to other Germans that the people really are sick of this bullshit and willing to stand up to this.

I hope to see pictures of kebabs blowing in the wind this year, don't let me down Germanfags. This is becoming a literal fight for survival by the German people.

checking truth.

Checked. What a comfy day that'll be.

Remember to target lefty politicians and their leftist supporters. Don't just spergout and kill random people. Target antifa too if you can.

If you kill Merkel swear to god I'll name my firstborn son after you, especially if you drop some redpills along the way.

So what they are saying is that the "right wing extremists" have to make sure if they attack to finish the job instead of doing it half assed?

It will

They already do the first guy arrested after Berlin was claming being abused and hit by the cops.

his face when I already paid baldy to finish the job.

Oy vey goy buh muh 600 gazilion.

Or they can once they are dead I dont give a fuck eitherway.

They only need to claim an attack, of course "criminals dont get this right" but we all see that criminals are allowed to stay eitherway.

This

Serves you well sandnigger. Sir Anders did nothing wrong

This.

I mean, I guess ""sexual emergencies"" aren't political.

Leave no witnesses. The worst thing they can do dead is poison the well with their rotten corpses.

wat?

How about crimes by foreigners in general?

5 years.

This is a big, big mistake for the left.

Word is going to spread - if you get attacked you will never be deported. Then the sans-monkeys will flood german law enforcement with false reports and go out of their way to provoke violence amongst ordinary germans. This law will make sand-monkey on german crime skyrocket.

Meant *sand

damn mobile

vote and campaign for AfD, you fool.

If you care about your country you should be spending all of your free time making sure they win this election.

You mean a masterstroke of genocidal policies.

You people are fucking retards.

Sounds like the only option is to kill them

Most of the most problematic ones already have, what is your point here exactly?

Precisely this. I'm coming to the conclusion that they are actually trying to start a new conflict. Up to the present moment they have been able to eliminate the potential for effective coordination, but the effect will be a hyper-paranoiac nomadic war machine. (Which is kind of what we are already.)

I will be really surprised, and disappointed, if I don't see Germans start taking action finally. I suppose we will wait and see how elections go. Government policy after this next election will probably be the final straw.

All of them.

Germany what the fuck are you doing.

No government at all is 100% better than a fucking communist turning your country into Sandniggerland.

Day of The Rope is when i expect NEETs to work overtime.

Also notice how Angela Merkel in her younger years looks like your truly typical Leftist mongoloid. Look at that face. Fucking retard.

unless everyone sees you in Nazi uniform in (((hollywood)))

1) they're doing that anyway
2) this is going to be false flagged to death, they'll use any excuse to pass it, after which mudscums will start constantly reporting "abuse" to be granted permanent residence

They're going all out at this point, theres no real turning back now

That's the Jews in a nutshell.

Read through their books and lore. You wouldn't believe the madness they think they can get away with.

wear a mask friend. I can tell you it is a great time.

Me too.

That won't stop us from working in ammunitions factories though. Looking forward to the day!

PLEASE GERMANY MAKE IT HAPPEN

I don't know how Germany hasn't gone full RWDS yet?

I can affort a flags that's about it

Oh good, I love sitting targets.

underrated

The Germans are a patient, orderly people. They want to resolve this with a legal election.

Does the Samson option include nuking America and the Sandnigger lands?

so crowdfund one or something. best 600 bucks you will ever spend.

This can be considered an initiation of violence by the left-wing, right? Sure, they're doing it through a proxy (shitskins) but it's basically as if white leftists and (((white leftists))) are murdering, raping, and terrorizing whites themselves. Is there any argument against this idea? Because if there isn't, it means that there's only one optimal counter-strategy to what they're doing.

Not from what I understood. The Samson option is 99% of nukes are pointed at Europe and a few at Russia to trigger Dead Hand. Dead Hand I guess would take care of anything not European.

yes, but when i German gets beats up a shitskin for robbing his store is a politically motivated crime. but when mudslimes rape women while screaming "whore" and "allahu ackbar" it was just a "sexual emergency" and "misunderstanding"

i don't understand why you don't get this goy

Die gedanken sind frei

I don't care where they put the bodies. Oh… they think we want to give mohammad a slap? No, no, no.

gay

Let's see if history repeats itself.

So, the message they're sending is that right-wing extremists ought to attack the politicians who set policy?

Pretty bad, Halgadom is much better

Break a leg!

There isn't going to be any civil war in Sweden, UK, France or Germany. They are a lost cause and their society is too cucked. None of their anons will do shit since everyone is expecting others to set the table. This generation will be remembered as the cucks who collapsed the western civilization and hated by future Holla Forumsacks and I won't blame them because they'll be 100% right.

Wrong, nigger. We're waking up.

Everyone is smiling from the heavens, make them proud m8.

No, you aren't. You just tell that to yourselves to make you feel better after you read about yet another massacre or rape.

Oh boy here we go. Lets meme germany to leave the EU.