White Australian woman posts photo of 'medium rare' chicken strips on Jewbook

archive.is/6jPCS
archive.is/6jPCS
archive.is/6jPCS

White Australian woman posts photo of 'medium rare' chicken strips on Jewbook.
Post gets copied by random American chick.

Niggers catch wind and start requesting white genocide on the basis of a plate of half-cooked chicken- "I hate yall", "can we delete white people?"

The kicker: the photo was of chicken tataki from Shizuoka, Japan.

Yup, no such thing as niggers being racist.

Medium rare?

More like medium raw. Enjoy your salmonella.

I think chicken sashimi is the japs attempt at getting whito pigu tourists out of their country and to safeguard their shores from niggers seeking crispy fried chicken.
And what's with this god awful style of reporting where they include gifs and shit like it's a god damn myspace blog? I've read a few articles the past month on shit rags that are formatted like this:
Fuck reporters, a monkey could do a better job.

Japanese chicken is handled by people other than kikes. It's delivered fresh as fuck and not covered in fecal soup, so contamination is way less likely. Flash-fry it and it's safe enough. Not my thing though.

This. I've had it, it doesn't taste or feel particularly appealing. I'd say it's exactly what you'd expect it to taste like.

Anti-white = Not racism
Racism = White

we eat raw pork in germany, but it has to be sold the day its made, to ensure its fresh. i eat that once a week and never got sick from it or of it

whats to be outraged about? the fact that media portraits niggers as peaceful intelligent human beings who are clearly the victim of white oppression or the fact that they act like we expect them to? save your rage for the day of the rope.

pretty annoying

Friday night I usually get a plate of basashi (horse sashimi) while I am drinking.

Just the mad thrashing about of a group of people who realise they aren't at the top anymore.

a parasite infection that causes immediately noticeable symptoms cough jews is a shitty parasite

im sure its dealt with in a similar manner to raw fish
they do a once over raw fish sometimes in sushi shops with a blowtorch quickly to just superheat and kill any bacteria on the surface of the meat
so i imagine they do something similar with this
wouldnt eat it though I do like sushi

frankly I can't think of anything funnier.

White people trolling black people with chicken.
No really, run that one off your tounge a half dozen times - how zero effort is that?
#ChickenDoneWhite anyone?

How about #ChickenSoWhite ?

It's just a picture of some pieces of fucking chicken, what's the story here?

Doesn't matter if it makes you sick or not, it's fucking disgusting and tastes like garbage.

Send them photos of Japanese people breaking open watermelons with a stick.

wat?

these are some prime meme worthy pics though

They're taught this style of editorializing in college and it's supposed to attract a younger more illiterate crowd.

If it's spreading it's because it works.

You are one of them, OP.
The Aryan man has no victim complex.

no surprises itt tbh fam

I don't care about people eating raw meat but being offended by it is stupid.

Worst korea works as a flytrap well enough. Apparently it's the favorite fast food in korea.

Sometimes you need a monkey to communicate with other monkeys.

I want to see more white people calling niggers out as niggers. Use a sockpuppet or whatever if you're worried about losing your job. Just call them niggers and be gleeful that they can't do anything to not be a nigger. It's guaranteed asspain. They know they are niggers, and making that shit clear will just trigger the niggers. It's like jews, they hate being called jews. Same with niggers. Fucking call them niggers as much as possible and they will fucking flip out. It's free butthurt and they have no rebuttal.

Boring

I have to agree with the nigs on this, that's no way to cook a chicken.

Respond by complaining about niggers.

These Blacks are as angry about this as they are about getting shot

I-i don't get it?. . .

The nogs fear the samurai.

Asian women and their complete lack of muscle definition in their legs. Looks so repulsive.

Is that an entry level weeaboo sheboon?

Shut your whore mouth before I snap you in half, shitstick.

?

I always buy free range Duracell batteries so I know they have been farmed ethically.

energizer bunny master race bro

Duracell lasts longer than Energizer in my experience

user, you must realize that chicken and watermelon is a religion to nignogs.

Our Chicken
hallowed be thy cluck
gibs
ooga-booga

Why would anyone eat half cooked chicken?

Beef and tuna I understand.

But chicken?

Fuck Japan man, seriously.

This is what spoilers was invented for.

Intense ionizing radiation.

Leftists love projection. Call them triggered first. In my experience, that's the only way around it.

I take great enjoyment in telling them they are on the wrong side of history.

That's a fun one, too. I usually laugh at them and say "Oh no, did I trigger you? Do you need a safe space?". That usually set them off. I've made a few femicunts cry with that shit. It's fun.

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that asians typically eat less meat and that they cook it less to destroy fewer of the proteins.

Not to mention, flat asses.
The majority of them has flat asses, goddamnit, do some squats ffs.

i find flat bums quite cute tbh
not sexy mind you just cute
and if you're turned on by JUICY groid anus then the kikes have you body and soul

You sound like one of those 'persons of color'.

No, you missunderstand.
I do not want "juicy", thats nignog territory, but I want definition.
A fit, curvy ass complimented by child bearing hips type of definition.
Something that adds "cushion" not a "stabbing" sensation when im doing the degenerate deed.

They all got fired from Cracked?

oh yeah hate it when the coccyx bangs against your pubis
not a long lasting pain but leaves you horribly tender doesnt it

it's all written by bots user.

this is how I like my niggers cooked

This lowers my opinion of Japanese considerably. I thought they were civilized, but turns out they're just typical disgusting Mongoloids. Not as bad as chinks or southeast Asians, but still uncivilized.

I wish I had a twitter to attack those niggers

Hitler would be ashamed.

Did I understand this right?

where can I see more of this?

Wouldn't you get chickenella?

It's after midnight Beanerella so run home before you turn back into Carlos.

Or they think it works, because they're conditioned not to see otherwise.

ᴀYᴏ ʜᴏʟ ᴜᴩ

well, they're niggers

yes