Eat your heart out Sweden

Denmark reclaims the Cuck Cup. < I'm trademarking that so paws off, fuckers.

Strap yourselves in boys, because you will not find a crazier shitlib then the cunt am about to show you. I'm throwing the gauntlet down on this bitch now as being the GOLD STANDARD OF CRAZY.

Meet, Ida Auken. A Danish politician who doesn't believe we should own things. She doesn't stop at personal possessions, though. She believes we should eschew privacy in our homes, that cash is unnecessary, and that EVEN OUR THOUGHTS AND DREAMS ARE NOT REALLY OURS.

Here is her idea of a perfect future that she wrote for the Annual Meeting of the Global Futures Council titled "Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better."

weforum dot org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is

archive.fo/52oXa

She has an MA in Theology from the University of Copenhagen and has written several books on religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

efterskolen-epos.dk/furry-paa-efterskole-pelsen-indtager-epos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Auken)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svend_Auken)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margrete_Auken)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_in_Roman_legal_system#Legal_status
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Denmark
soundcloud.com/jakakosir/kushadelic-feel-free
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If women don't own their own bodies, then I guess there is no reason for abortion any longer, seeing as how the entire argument is "muh body, muh decision"?

Probably would also have men castrated and put on a very low dose hormone replacement therapy to avoid major health issues, women sterlized and babies literally grown in vats by the state from anonymous tissue samples.

And whom, pray tell, owns the baby vats?

I think it's clear: the babies do.

And I think this is also clear: the vat owning babies are the bourgeoisie holding our nation back.

We must agitate against, and rise up against the oppressive vat owning babies, seize the vats of baby production, and then relinquish them once again into non-ownership.

KILL THE BABIES.

How does this even happen to someone?
Life is the gift that keeps on giving

Sounds like she's on to something, time to tie her up and use her as a sex slave.

Inb4 fedoras I told you so!
Inb4 christcucks #NotAllKikeWorshippers!

Well if you go to the logical extreme, it wouldn't even be wrong to murder someone just out on the street. If no one owns their bodies, it can't be a crime to inflict injury on one, and the person inflicting the injury can't be held accountable since their body (the instrument used to inflict damage) isn't even theirs.

Ida Magrete (((Meier))) Auken
ooops
no exceptions, /pol is always right

Had to be a woman. They don't make the technology (for the most part) nor do they understand the inherent limitations.
Kikepedia puts her as 39 years old.
Bets on single and childless?

I fucking hate this dystopia. Did the wizard authors meme this shit?

This is what happens when gender quotas are forced into politics. In 2030 nobody owns anything so… fuck it why bother plebs, the liberal elite will take care of you.

And she probably thinks that we will all live in harmony, shitskins and mudslimes will behave themselves and there will be no crime.

What fucking bubble is this bitch living in to think that these ideas would work let alone not be disastrous. Women in power was and still is a terrible terrible mistake.

It reminds me of that analysis someone gave about the teletubbies.

You'd think Scandinavian countries would be the least cucked.

That's weird. Is it something in their food?The furniture?Something in the medicine? Water?Was it always like this? Did it rise recently or is it CORRELATED with something? Any well-informed Holla Forums-acks on the topic?

Down with the babies!

Destruction of state property is still a crime goy

I bet cancer rates correlate with life expectancy

Reminds me of those schools in Denmark that have "furry workshop" shit.

Which fucking schools? I live in the second largest city and have never seen anything like it. Fucking furfags need to hang

she do have a child, a five year old.

efterskolen-epos.dk/furry-paa-efterskole-pelsen-indtager-epos/ It's a boarding school, so not a normal public school. The only thing i could find quickly on google.

> the Cuck Cup. < I'm trademarking that
You can have it. Doesn't roll off the tongue well at all.

My mistake then. Still, "like her mother, she is a priest of the Church of Denmark by profession".
WEW

it is just a list of countries with the ability to detect cancer and a population that lives long enough to develop cancer
in africa you get raped to death by rebels at age 30 and in myanmar you died of death so no recorded cancer cases

to the point at hand i remember an entirely animated version of this being posted earlier and srpead around here
their entire idea is based on free and clean energy, fat chance there
and she describes the sharing economy as people having a business meeting in her living room and ordering shared cooking utensils
in the real world the people sharing her living room will be drunk ass homeless dindus puking at everything or a couple of fags bein progressive for everybody to see
and of all my interactions with the lower classes i can garantuee you every single one of those shared cooking pots will be covered in yizz top to bottom, so enjoy that dinner

of course everybody here knows that the shitskins will make this utopia burn like hell, i mean isn't detriot already at this stage of utopia almost everybody lives on goverment handouts nobody works and everything is shared (stolen) look how that worked out

Reminds me about hearing how Muslims make up something like 3% of the population, but over a third of the birth defects.

That's mostly what inbreeding and polygamy will do to you.

338 in 100.000 means 0.33% of the population. Now I don't know how this looks to you, but that ain't right. Cancer is not 'naturally occurring', even if you account for increased longevity.

Ida should have never been listened to, never validated. She should only have been bred and kept on a homestead to do a woman's work. So many women are signing up to be Kikes. They feel so good and strong being the megaphone of a yid.

So what, Jews make up another third?

Legos. Stepping on legos increases chances of cancer, that's why Danes are leading.

(((en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Auken)))

(((en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svend_Auken)))
(((en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margrete_Auken)))

No that's death you stupid bitch.

cf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_in_Roman_legal_system#Legal_status
'In the Roman legal system, a slave did not have a family. His sexual relationships with other slaves was not marriage (matrimonium), but a cohabitation (contubernium), without legal consequences.

Masters could also give over a certain amount of property (such as land, buildings), known as peculium, to a slave for his management and use. This peculium was protected under Roman law and inaccessible by the owner. This was another tool slaves could use to purchase their freedom.[1]'

ie. Auken's citizens will have lesser status than slaves; no peculium.

kek
kek he died from too much buttsex

Also:
The fuck is with that church?

So the master was a landlord who gave clay to a slave?
Sounds like the doctrine of tenure at work. Pretty much the same as our current system of land registration.

Both Svend and Margrethe was/is great advocates for more immigration.

and cf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Denmark

My point was that the defining characterisic of a slave is that he has no property and no social relations other than that to his master.

That is, in Ida Auken's version. Roman slaves, on the other hand, had some limited property.

And I'm saying nothing has changed.
All of us are granted title by the state.

Get that in your head, the only thing securing clay is your ability to protect it.

Otherwise it is granted to you by the state. That means play nice with the state or you're put in the chokee.
This is why migration is destroying our personal ability to grant land. Soon we'll have nothing but mudslimes granting land, they'll not grant it to us.

This is how stupid liberals are.

I stopped reading there.

you understand this pathogen is heritable, correct?

I have a real hard time believing that mad ravings like this would go down well with the average Dane.

Slavery in the roman empire wasn't nigger slavery in jewish plantations.

To give you an example nearly all preceptors (private teachers), doctors and accountants were slaves (which is why they could hold property, a shitload of specialized craft were made by slaves).
Slaves had to be cared by their owner and typically were fed/clothed/housed, slave merchants had to provide guarantees (IE they would reimburse the purchase for defective goods for nearly a year after purchase, IE they HAD to treat them well), it even become law under Nero that they could sue their master for bad treatment. It even became homicide to kill a slave without cause.
Being poor in Rome (gigantic city with very limited food supplies, starvation was an everyday issue to the average pleb) was typically worse than being a slave in Rome (outside of Rome since they were mostly used for manual works life was harder for slaves, but probably not harder than peasant life throughout the ages, the worst being salt mine, which was a typical condemnation for criminals/hardheaded slaves).
Also they couldn't be sued, couldn't make debts, etc, etc…

Arguably city slaves back then had better living conditions than a shitload of workers today.

2030 PARADIGM SHIFT

That's delusional. You are not able to secure land against a state actor.

Imagine you have a claim on the Mexican border and the Mexican state claims it too. you will be able to hold on to your land if the USA backs you claim.

Ie. You are receiving your land from your country, which has secured it by state power.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Used to be in the days of old.
Since mesopotamia we have always been slaves to the hivemind.

They don't call them wage slaves for nothing.

Dane here. She has stated that it is not a scenario that she wants to happen, but something that could happen if the current development continues. It is a warning, not a wish. She is a leftist and I don't like her, but ffs guys…

Still though, it fails to highlight that those "masters" were in fact slaves to the state.

This reality is shocking to liberals who think it's all nicey nicey.

How do these people not fucking understand privacy? I don't like strangers. I don't want them telling me what to do or knowing every single detail about me. But this fucking vagina kike is totally cool with it? I don't fucking get these people. Fucking bluepills man, happily marching towards their own destruction and shaming you for not following them. Maybe that haven't learned that trust SHOULDN'T be taken so lightly.

Also

I'm so sick of "hip" and "trendy" bullshit

The eternal Nord strikes again…

A life of living as a princess.
Now, I mean that in an almost literal sense. Princesses of antiquity did not soil their hands with work, everything needed for not only their brute survival, but their opulent indulgence, was provided by Daddy, or her suitors, or her husband.
Modern women live in a similar state of being able to perpetually consume without being productive.
Daddy buys them all manner of mobile phones, computers, cars, fancy clothing and so on. Then she moves on to college, paid for by daddy or big daddy government, or a student loan which she plans on never repaying.
After 4 years of excess and consumption, she puts her degree to work in finding a long term provider. The primary benefit women derive from university degrees is the boost in social status associated with being a lettered individual; the concomitant increase in her "class" opens up access to richer "dates", richer "boyfriends" and richer husbands, the latter whom she supposed will pay off her student loan debts.
If it all falls through on account of some misfortune, perhaps she is extremely fat, very ugly or ruined by liasons with niggers, then she turns to big daddy government, the ultimate surrogate father, who (via levies exacted on the most productive class - White men) can be relied upon to provide her basic needs for the rest of her life.
Even at a modest income level, her standard of living rivals royalty of yesteryear.

Women signal this leisure intention from the moment they start to become aware of sexuality. Have you ever put your mind into that state - difficult for most - in which you are able to step outside of societal norms and view human interactions in a detached, objective way?
Why ARE her nails so long, carefully manicured, polished and sealed behind high-tech lacquers?
Why IS her hair so resplendent, groomed, held in place with chemicals and protected from disturbance in the same way that a child protects the delicate wings of a butterfly?
Why ARE the heels of her expensive Italian leather shoes SO impractically long that even walking becomes an advanced skill?
Why are her clothes so tight fitting, or alternately, so flowing that they would catch and rip on the slightest snag?
Why is her face caked in make up that is ruined by perspiration?
ALL OF THESE THINGS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON
She is signalling "I was not meant to perform physical labor, no matter how light."
Everything she places upon her body and every embellishment she applies, are not only signals but excuses to offload ALL physical acts on to a man.
She CAN'T change that tire, her nails would break.
She CAN'T carry that box, it would snag her nylons and rip them.
She CAN'T WALK to the cinema, it's hot and the sweat will make her clown paint smear.
She CAN'T use that machine, it will catch in her hair.
Throughout the ages, royalty and nobility castes have signalled their special status through such flags, the clothes unsuited to work, the nails, the paint, the behavior is old, the size of the entitled group (the entire female population) is what's new.

So tl;dr, when you have been taught that you belong to a special social caste which is immune from performing work, and have been showered with resources your entire life, it becomes easy to espouse such ideas.
Why indeed would she need to own her mobile? Men will be falling over themselves to give her the latest new model in a few months time anyway.
Why own the house? That makes her liable for the repairs.
Why own the car? When she wrecks it, it will look ugly and make her feel embarrassed, leave it in the man's name so that he may drive the (now) beater and furnish HER with a replacement.
This video is a gem, a rare insight into female entitlement. The difference is, this one has the audacity to publicly reveal what most of them are thinking.

This is payback for lutherism.

They do. They just find it abhorrent because it's "If you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide" taken to the logical extreme. The thing with liberals, is that they have an inherently flawed premise and then assume the world will bend itself to their premise.

For example, their bullshit understanding of property. Liberals believe in "To each according to his need, to each according to his contribution." Which sounds nice to someone that doesn't think critically about the situation. "According to his need," is iffy, because the government can arbitrarily decide that a white person doesn't need as much as a black person, so they give more to the black person to make the nigger equal to the white. We can see this illustrated in affirmative action in America, and various welfare programs in Europe. This is obvious to you and I, but not so to the liberal. And notice "to his need," instead of actual equality where everyone would get an equal share. This is why re-distribution of wealth/property always goes so poorly. Government workers can just decide, "Oh I need more because I'm a government worker and I'll shoot you in the head if you disagree with me."

"To his contribution," allows for more arbitrary redistribution. So the jews can just say, "well, you're white. Your privilege should enable you to contribute more. You didn't contribute enough, so you'll starve for a couple of days until you contribute more." You'll never actually contribute enough. Holla Forums tends to ignore the after part, where arbitrary redistribution bites them in the ass, and there will always be a caste where the upper re-writes the rules. There will be an upper class that sits on their ass all day and gets more than what the leftist rules would dictate. There will be an upper class that does nothing, and gets everything. They'll say, "Oh I need more and contribute more than you." If you argue otherwise, then you're a no-good revolutionary capitalist swine blah blah.

That's why they're seemingly against property, they're against white fucking males having property. Same goes with privacy. They can say that they deserve privacy more than other people. (Or failing that, the lack of privacy allows for them to attention whore). From her viewpoint, the masses would shower with love, adoration, respect, privacy and suck her clit, for being such a revolutionary. And an altrustic revolutionary at that, for slaying the evil white male and bringing equality to every Pajeet, Ahmed, Muhammed and J'amaul. It's pure ego masturbation 100%. She'd live high off the hog. At least in her dreams anyway. The reality is that she'd be raped and either sold off as a sex slave or gulaged when someone blames her for taking more than she contributed.

You can see this sort of rule bending with the sciences as well. Dark energy, dark matter, black holes, etc. are just placeholders until the theory makes sense. But if you've got such erroneous holes in your theory, it's not really worth shit then. But they'll pretend shit are just immutable laws. Modern science and leftism are linked, it's the same ego masturbation, just applied to learning.

No, the EU is payback for Lutheranism, lazy Southern Europe making Northern Europe work for them again.

They eat so much fucking bacon.

How can the state's property destroy itself? Is it self-terminating?

I don't know, I can't think of anything more pathetic than that Swedish woman who is trying to conserve and protect pubic lice since they are an "endangered species" in Sweden.

Pretty simple, actually. Most other shithole nations are so poor and so unsanitary that you'd die from AIDS or a lung infection rather than live so long that you'd get cancer. It's actually a pretty good sign that so many people in first world nations are dying of cancer, since there's nothing else to kill them.

underrated post

underrated post.
as technology gets better at preventing people from dying from everything but cancer, it becomes more likely that the average person will be killed by cancer

Got any proofs for your baseless claims?

Yes, we did.

Does nobody else know that you can sell your dreams to entities capable of accessing them with your consent?

I hate to quote myself so endlessly, but I have a point to make:
These posts are mine as well:

The third 8 is the fear of judgement of one's own subconscious. By freely giving your worst nightmares and deepest secrets to entities capable of judging them, you free yourself from that last and most insidious trap.

Finally, I will say this:
soundcloud.com/jakakosir/kushadelic-feel-free
You are free. Your soul is real, and it is yours. You locked yourself in this prison, and only you can free yourself. The good news is that you can do it in this lifetime if you are sufficiently determined without committing suicide (not an out).

Others, however, typically do not want you to be free. Make of that what you will. I would very much like for you to be free.

It is an epigenetic disease that is a result of the corruption of this world and the self. It is not naturally occuring. Satan told the truth this time.

satan checked

isn't there a version of this that has a caption something like: 20 years of conspiracy research - it was the jews all along

Had someone had won these type of people wouldnt be alive.. :D

No, it was the wizards. They live among you.

capped.

High quality post

fucking hivemind… (I even saved with the same filename)