Charles "Manson" (Maddox) may be ethnically Jewish

I've dug into the background of the family of Charles "Manson" (real name Maddox) and found interesting links.

Obviously his obsession with race war (Helter skelter' as he called it, referring to a supposedly prophetic beatles song) and swastika on his forehead may point people towards thinking he'd be White.

However… His entourage of Jewy Hollywood and the Beach Boys says otherwise. He hung around a "Phil Kaufman" he had met in prison and sought to help him create a music career Him killing the pregnant wife of Jew child rapist Roman Polanski makes one very confused about the man's ultimate intentions or ideas. He will ultimately just be a complete nutcase but regardless… Anyways… This is the "Jewy" links and speculation around his real family name I could find.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Maddox
This "Isaac Maddox" was a "dissident Protestant bishop in England of the 17-18th century. That fits with a lot of the supposedly "protestant" circles that run the U.S. like Presbytarians really being ethnic Jews.
Like even Trump could be (and most probably is).

"David" Maddox is a U.S. Army general from the 90s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M._Maddox

Now this confused me… Elliott Maddox is a nigger baseball player that supposedly converted to Judaism after studyinng it and hanging around a lot of Jews in Michigan university and his baseball career.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Maddox

What likely happened here is that the "Protestant" Jew family "Maddox" were slavers as is supported by a book called "The 1850 Census of Georgia Slave Owners". The nigger enherited the "Maddox" name and his parents remained close to it's "baptism, protestantism" they were raised in as slaves. As a "pet" of the Jewish environment he and his parents, grandparents grew up around he ultimately must then have been allowed to "join the clan" in name anyways. As he refers to himself as Jewish.

books.google.be/books?id=RLJQ0XRW4ywC&pg=PA193&lpg=PA193&dq=Maddox slaver&source=bl&ots=IFuJI9KZYY&sig=QsiS9-AlnnPhIHbAH812hJVhPMg&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqwIGo37vRAhVnLMAKHbJdAs0Q6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=Maddox slaver&f=false

Maybe this is how certain Whites came into the Jewish "clan" as well. As part of some merchant enterprise (wage) slaves, aristocrats or bourgeois working their way up or with, remaining close due to (protestant or catholic) Jew run Christianity as well and ultimately joining.

An interesting thing to see anyways how the "assimilated" Maddox Protestant slaver Jews would have ultimately created something like Charles Manson.

My interest in Manson's background was peaked (or piqued) by his extremely strange story and the fact he has a swastika on his forehead but hasn't spoken about Jewry as much or at all. Possibly as a result from his own confusion about his heritage. That's probably where his destructive obsession with apocalypse came from as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js Here he talks about Jews using the "fear", "hate" symbol they made of Hitler to rule the world, oppress.

Charles Manson is an extremely confusing character that ultimately leads to no real point. My conclusion is that he probably was just a nut stemming off old English (ethnic) Jews that were protestant slavers. In his somewhat failed ambitions of showbizz he directed his existential confusion, frustration into a cult that murdered quite randomly.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8sdlyO9M77s
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/autism/

Wow he was obsessed with being famous and so he targeted Jews because he knew they had large influence in Hollywood, what a revolutionary thought.

Luckily we have people like you who call every more elaborate thought autism. Stick to the mainstream media you're obviously too fragile a character. But I'm used to Jew mods derailing shit and insulting people it doesn't bother me that much. It's meant to serve a different audience. Of course Manson could just be a White, narcissist murderous lunatic and everything I find in speculation of Jewish roots is bogus, irrelevant… That doesn't mean there isn't interesting speculation or finds in looking at this guy's supposed family background. But hey if you call it autism then I'm not cool and my one purpose here is totally failed. Damn. You got me.

Here's a website that's perhaps more to your "non-autist" tastes. mtv.com/

Why does this matter in CY + 2?

This is what he stated about his Swastika apparently: "
Friday, March 12th, 1971
Charles Manson heads for court in Los Angeles yesterday with his appearance changed again. Last week he showed up with his long hair closely trimmed. Today the beard was gone, but on his forehead he’d scratched a swastika. The jury which convicted Manson and three girl co-defendants of murder in the deaths of actress Sharon Tate and six others currently is hearing testimony in the penalty phase of the trial.
LOS ANGELES, Mar. 12 — Cult chieftain Charles Manson, who Thursday appeared clean shaven and with his hair closely cropped, explained to newsmen why he had carved a bloody swastika on his forehead.
“You have two choices, accept me as your leader or your whole social thought will go into anarchy,” he said in a statement released through his followers maintaining vigil on the corner outside the Los Angeles Hall of Justice where he is on trial.
“I am what you are making me. I was good and now I know none. For you as a group of people have shown me no mercy. The mark on my head simulates the dead head black stamp of rejection, anti-church, falling cross, devil sign, death, terror, fear.
“I wanted to be a good guy but you didn’t let me. I make a motion that Nixon give me this country…It is either a state of total anarchy or total control. A brand new Young America with no weakness. A brand new world with love and peace.
“When I die I don’t die, the world dies. I have always lived and I will always live…Much is coming. Much needs to be done.”
Manson’s swastika apparently is daily re-etched. His girl followers, however, still wear an X on their foreheads, the first sign Manson sported shortly after his trial began nine months ago."

OP, I was about to start a /jsg/ - jew spotting general thread, but I think you got it covered.
props, big up.
Here is some (perhaps related) jew-spotting.

Keep up the good work, 707ee5

would explain that he never got suicided in prison

I actually like Manson. This would suck if it turned out to be true.

there has to be better sources than that on the Maddox family.

What is this? The fucking invisible man over here?

The point kind of was that I point out how the "Maddox" family were apparently Protestant, potentially ethnically Jewish slavers.

Which is interesting for many reasons. Regardless of his own story.

An important goal of this website in it's opposition to the establishment so dominated by Jews we oppose is digging out the real history and group bodies, people, ideologies, mechanisms we are dealing with. Hollywood most definitely ties into that very closely. In fact, I started looking into this from a vdeo by Mark Dice. youtube.com/watch?v=8sdlyO9M77s

How the child rapist Jew Roman Polansky still gets celebrated by Hollywood and the media. While his pregnant wife got murdered by the Manson cult as well.

Could be that Manson sought to or got to hang around Jews to further a career in showbizz and all the rest is random.

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

he's an actor employed by the CIA for psyops against hippie culture and the antiwar movement, ya dip.

Oh, no what a great lose for the white race. My self image as a white male was base on this degenerate hippie druggy. This revolutionary idea will force me to question whether Jews really are narcissistic psychopathic talentless scum.
Sage styxhexenhammer666 threads

fucking this.
read link and you will be amazed that anyone ever believed this half-assed con job.

Guys I just discovered this cool wacky board called /x/ that I think you'll all really like. Why don't all go there and seriously contemplate your own deaths.

Interesting idea. Makes sense for a couple of reasons. I did find it very striking reading that Sharon Tate's father was a colonel.

Anti-hippy, against the anti-war people CIA, COINTELPRO psyops makes sense in certain ways.

Of course this is a very speculative concept. But it is elaborate and points out a lot of details. The main plot from what I read was that Manson and the entire surrounding cult would have been set ups by secret service to plan a fake cult killing of a "beloved Hollywood actress" along with others. To discredit, villify the anti-war, hippy movements. What I find difficult to believe there is that somehow Manson wouldn't be in prison, rather just turning out for staged, unrealistic interviews to fuel the supposed lie that he is incarcerated in the first place. While Sharon Tate would be in Brazil with a different life. (or elsewhere, Israel for all we now) Along with all the other supposed accomplices and "actors" that will have to have disappeared or started a new life elsewhere.

Either way… I just presented some interesting supposed background of the "Maddox" family I found and speculated to it's origins. There are things about that paper that seem to hold up. If this is indeed true then Roman Polanski was undoubtedly in on it. It would perhaps make little sense for the feds to proscecute him 8 years later in 1977 for child rape but maybe that was something unavoidable and they arranged for him to be safe, unextraditable in Europe. His movies certainly fall into the propaganda category. But maybe that has more to do with him being a Jew than collaboration with psyops secret service, FEDs, intelligence. (that ultimately would be their pocket regardless)

In Belgium there were these shootings in supermarkets by a supposed gang of robbers that got linked to "right-wing" and by conspiracy circles to GLADIO, CIA.

"De bende van Nijvel" or "Brabant killers", they were never caught. I suppose it served the anti-nationalist, anti-right wing, conformist psyops agenda in that case.

Where they suggest Manson to be the child of another supposed U.S. army colonel Walker Scott and a Jewish woman named Gladys Kline again supports the theory of Jewish lineage for Manson or "Maddox".

Polański would be child rapist only in legal sence

First post every time

It's rare for jews to actually do their own dirty work. That's so goyish.

get a hold of yourself sinead

nah he is a jew. i can tell by his behavior because he went after polanski.

hippyfags usually usually go kill some useless artists.
this guy knew exactly who to kill because he is kike himself.

he also has jewish eye lines - clearly a jew

He's just an oldfag troll.

if this is the case, he wouldn't be the first jew to larp about being a 'nazi'

Fun fax he hang with Nicholson and Polanski

He murdered Polanskis wife while pedolandski himself conveniently had alibi traveling to europe.

The swastika in the head is probably a typical example of jew deception

maddox?

why do you like him?

You seem to be wrong on a few details though.

interesting read user

What fucking good does this do anybody?

Presbyterians are ethnic Scots. I think you're thinking of Episcopalians.

Would explain all the poz in their church

Lots of white things are pozzed, Jews shill to poz the goy. It disproves your point, they don't shill to poz themselves.

Charles manson is a meme. He was a dug dealing pimp whose enforcers got a bit too rowdy and killed some kikes who were jewing him out of drug money/had ripped him off on a pill deal.

pretty much everything else said about him is a lie.