Why should I fight to save western society?

What has society ever done for me?

years, which resulted in me hating learning and raped my ability to self discipline, in addition to being bullied by teachers and students which crushed my self esteem.

Tell me Holla Forums, why the fuck should I fight for the west? They fucked me up, society chewed me up and spit me back out a broken man. I simply can't rationalize any reason to fight…its all just soooo hopeless…..ugggh

So you can save your children from falling victim to the same thing.

Kill yourself.

I dont fucking know, guess.

You don't owe society anything. Turn your back on it and go your own way.

To prevent such things happening to those who come after you, you stupid narcissistic little bitch. To ensure a pure and untainted future for white children, you selfish cunt. To help the white race fulfill its destiny of reached the stars, you insignificant whiny twat.

It created a functioning environment in which you can learn anything your abilities will allow. In fact the white man has created such an embarrassingly vast amount of knowledge, you'd need a few lifetimes to enjoy it all. Now kindly cut it out with the bitch act, and get to contributing something back for the next generation and hopefully, your progeny.

Revenge
to recreate society in your own image
To stop the same thing from happening to the ones who come after

I'm not saying the Jews are totally responsible though, a lot of it has to do with normies being complacent in allowing society to be as fucked up as it is.

Only to have it fall again in 100 years?

OP you dont owe the world shit. You dont need to do anything if you dont want to and NOONE here can say othwrwise

I get where your coming from. I personally enjoy watching this shitshow.

Take for example a personal experience. I get treated like crap from a boss, but her bf leaves her for being a massive cunt. 5 years later shes still single childless and pushing 36.

You do not know how good it makes me feel.

Things work out in the end the way they are supposed to. Acting will accelerate the process or you can savor how it goes slowly. Either way people get whats coming to them.

Is your next line going to be "have you tried homosexuality?"

OP, the civilization and culture will continue to crumble. You can stop it as much as you can stop the flow of a river by standing in it. The forces in motion are so colossal that you can't push back. You have to ride the wave. Or tiger, if that is more your thing, but the gist is, you have to be ready when the moment to act comes. Until that, stay vigilant and better yourself every day.

have you read this beek called "Mein kampf"? The title translates as "My Struggle". Life is struggle. The weak fall on that path. Are you strong enough to struggle through this? Long is the way that leads out of Hell and into the light.

That's not really an argument though. Why should I have to give something back to society if I had no choice in being born in the first place. That's sort of the same logic abusive parents use to guilt trip their children into respecting them, despite their shitty behavior.

It didn't teach you spell, that's for sure, you fuck.

That was the jews.
half jews, half good for you.
shit parents=/=shit culture
jews again
also jews
need i even say it? jews.
jews___

Fighting for western society means fighting against these things.

You would be a normie if it wasnt for jews. No feminism - you would have a wife. No globalism - you would have a good job. No immigration - nice peaceful enviroment.

Fuck off.

Why is this kind of anti-natalist and nihilistic garbage the first response of every edgy teen? Don't you have a livejournal to update and some linkin park to listen to?

It's not about society, it's not about your parents or even you. Even less about your material wealth. There are things greater and more important than your asshole in this world. Your life doesn't matter. What matters is what you do with it. You are a part of many things whether you like it or not. many decisions are made for you. In many ways you are a slave to your physical characteristics, but reducing everything to materialism is the degenerate thing to do. Being a materialist is halfway to being a Marxist. You are a part of a great continuum of tens of thousands of years, with hundreds of successful generations of your people preceding you. What kind of a worm are you to say "I don't wanna" when it's your turn to carry the torch. Who are you going to pass it on to? All we have, all the great things European civilization has created and cultivated, they're not really ours to keep. They're given to us to maintain and pass on to our children. If you think that's totally lame and, like, hard and unfair, there are billions of shitskins ready to swarm in and take it all.

Smart man.

enjoy your future kids becoming the 1st generation WWIII survivors, user.

You should read Mein Kampf.
His struggle is ours too.

it's time to rise up beta and pull a dylan

wew

because its something to do

You should be vengeful at what they did to you. Society did this to you, so can break it down and build it new.

People were living in caves and lost 1/3 of all born children - but still had them. Dont teach your kids consumerism and dont let electric jew into your house.

Everything in OP is a heavily jew-ized western society

the thread of jews gotta be littered with sage posts. (((7ad68b))) is not my OP and probably jdf aswell

SQUAD!

SAGE

my escape from nihilism was reading natsoc literature tbh. The pointlessness of society is all because of the jew and they have subverted our culture for thousands of years.

You sound Jewish.

so? least they had freedom
you underestimate how powerful (((they))) will become. in the future everyone will be a slave, no matter how they fight it.
in 10-20 years you'll remember posts like mine and come to understand it.

but it'll be too late

Youre in this society whether you like it or not. And if women are shitty you need to straighten them out. Fight or flight usually means you need to fight. Mgtow is a cowards movement, even if they sell it as some "strategic retreat". No, they escape the war altogether.