Christians and the Jews

Hey folks,

I'm getting married soon to a good Christian woman.

Unfortunately her and her family are vehement supporters of Israel and the Jews (her grandmother prays for the jews every day, among other things).

I am not. I am not a particularly articulate person when speaking face to face, it takes me a little longer to think and I feel that addressing something as serious as this needs to be concise.

Obviously there are both sides on Holla Forums but if anyone could link me pol archives, videos, articles, documents that relate to the jewish conspiracy, international bankers, the jewish communist takeover, marxism, white genocide and why Hitler was right, that would help me a great deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

colcoal.wordpress.com/2017/01/02/the-big-jq-and-the-big-jc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Great_Banquet
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?search=Pharisees&version=KJV&searchtype=all
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 32&version=KJV
archive.is/IAigs
abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Judea.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_Torah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/jewrope.htm
archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
archive.fo/3sjW5
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=67s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meme pastor but still good for cucked Christians.

Use the Bible on old granny instead. In fact use Jesus' own words and if she tries to argue tell her you think that going against the Word of God is the literal definition of Heresey.

If you're an actual Christian that supports Jews the cognitive dissonance caused by Revelations 3:9 (KJV) should shatter any illusions that Christians should supports Jews. According to Jesus that would be serving Satan.

that's a really good verse, I'll have to read more context myself though, they're real sticklers for context and say that when jesus christ comes back he will give the land of israel to the jews, i dont know where that is in the bible off the top of my head but from your verse I assume that means the 'real' jews?

thanks for that I'll give it a watch

fuck off betamale.

jesus himself claimed to be the King of the Jews you fucking cuckold

John 19:21

Here you go.

He claims to be king of everything, you dunce.

He was. The reason (((they))) tortured and crucied Jesus is that they weren't really Jews they were "Jews". You faggots that pretend to know the Bible because you read a few verses are almost worse than Jews because you argue from a point of ignorance on the topic.

You probably don't understand the logic that Christians are the real Jews *because* we believe in Jesus. "Jews" or more rightly Judeans don't believe in Jesus because they don't believe God; they believe Satan. Jesus Christ tells us to never call ourselves Jews for this reason.

Luke 23:3

White jew.

Jews are a part of everything.
King of the jews=/= King only of jews
Read my thing

Matthew 15:24

totally not a jew guie!

Reported.

Jesus even called himself a Jew you fucking Jew.

John 4:22

I literally just explained to you how this works you fuckin kikel. Gas yourself.

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

Jesus also displayed the outward signs of being an observant Jew. He wore tzitzit (tassles) on His clothing (Luke 8:44; Matthew 14:36) to serve as a reminder of the commandments (Numbers 15:37-39). He observed Passover (John 2:13) and went up to Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16) on this very important Jewish pilgrimage feast day. He observed Succoth, or the feast of tabernacles (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14) as required in the Torah. He also observed Hanukkah, the festival of lights (John 10:22) and probably Rosh Hashanah, the feast of trumpets (John 5:1), going up to Jerusalem on both those occasions as well, even though it isn't commanded in the Torah. Clearly, Jesus identified Himself as a Jew (John 4:22) and as King of the Jews (Mark 15:2). From His birth to His last Passover Seder (Luke 22:14-15), Jesus lived as an observant Jew.

"But the sons of the (((kingdom))) will be cast into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” Matthew 8:12

Jesus was a Jew who attempted to reform Judaism.

Yes. Today's Jews are of the "Jews" that tortured and murdered Jesus specifically because they didn't believe Moses. Basically by the time Jesus started figuring things out there were barely any Jews left. (((They))) were all worshipping Satan, and disobeying the Laws of Moses.

Do you know what a pact is? he is free of sin, he did everything according to the book, jews not, they even killed the Son of God so a new pact was made with all humanity this time.

No, it was already "reformed" moshe.

If by reform you mean BTFO the Satan worshippers pretending to be Jews… sure.

because he was a judean you mental midget.

You are retarded because he states multiple times that he is giving the jews one last chance and if they don't heed him then we are going to replace them, and guess what? The kikes kept kiking so we replaced them.

Trips confirms. OP is a degenerate.

Jesus was an Israelite you fucking retard…

see

The basics of it are that Judaism ended in 70 AD with the destruction of the Second Temple. Judaism cannot exist without the Temple, in the same way that a fish cannot exist without water, and the Temple was never rebuilt.
All modern "Jews" are Pharisees, who Jesus spoke out against many times, and on one occasion beat up and kicked out of a temple.
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?search=Pharisees&version=KJV&searchtype=all
The enmity between God and the Pharisees (and their ancestors) goes back for millennia. For example, they openly plotted to murder Moses and usurp him, then while he was gone to receive the Ten Commandments they made the Jews worship the demon Moloch, aka Baal/Beelzebub. When Moses returned, he had them put to death by the thousands.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 32&version=KJV
For a more recent display of Pharisaic behavior (and an explanation for why Hitler did nothing wrong), you could describe the conditions that were prevalent in the Weimar Republic, which would disgust any devout Christian. (Indeed, Hitler was a devout Christian, and the Nazi Party was a Christian movement.)
archive.is/IAigs
Or, if you don't mind going a bit apocryphal, there's always Curse of Canaan, which explains that the Pharisees are not only false Jews, but false Semites: they're descended from Canaan, son of Noah's son Ham, not from Noah's son Sem.

OP I type for you the only biblical proverb you need, from Solomon:
A pretty woman who as a fool, is but a swine with a ring around it's snout

Yes Kike, we already know Jesus was a Jew. He was also a rabbi. You're intentionally "missing" the point that you "Jews" are not actually Jews. I understand what you're doing. It just won't work on me because I believe in God.

Consume thine own excrement.

He is more than that and you are changing the subject after loosing the argument.

Remember that kikery is based on that talmudists are perfect and victims.

KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING INTL PIECE OF SHIT. NO ONE IS FALLING FOR IT.

Nice try, Moshe.

I showed you the fucking map, he was both.

TLDR:

Jew =/= Judean

Judaism was not the religion of the Judeans, Judaism is the religion of the Jews. Jesus was a Judean, he lived in Judea. Jesus was not a Jew. Christianity is actually an older religion than Judaism. The Israelites (including Judeans) followed the religion of Yahweh. The King James Bible used the translation 'Jew' to mean 'Judean', and the descendants of the Pharisees (those Jesus calls of their father the devil, a brood of vipers, the synagogue of satan, who he says have been disinherited, etc) decide to call themselves Jews which has since confused some Christians (mostly American; Jews were known to be Pharisees by Protestant and Catholic Churches all over Europe for a long time, if your woman or her family read any old sermons they will be able to find stuff about the Pharisees with no problem).

Jews follow the Talmud before the Old Testament, and use the Talmud to interpret it. The Talmud is the 'traditions of men' codified, the very thing Jesus attacked them for.

… So many shills in this thread. Not sure if they are jews or pagans but seriously lads, jump in an oven.

Say, ahem, I also have a prayer for the Jews:

Shill please, see this:

You are retarded because he states multiple times that he is giving the jews one last chance and if they don't heed him then we are going to replace them, and guess what? The kikes kept kiking so we replaced them.

You can argue about a letter in a word like all talmudist do.

Fucking Kenite, not Cannan… Canaanites are Palestinians.

Fuck Pastor Anderson CIA race mixer disinfo shill

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
fucking dumbass

Exactly, talmud came in the same age as qran.

You did't show shit. Joseph and Mary lived in Israel not fucking Judea you kike. Being born in a place doesn't make you one of those people. Jesus being born in Bethlehem on Joseph's pilgrimage doesn't make Jesus an anchor-baby "Jew".

Jesus Christ of Nazareth was an Israelite and heir to the throne. Gas yourself.

you're a fucking retard.

Judah is the Rome/Greek form of Judea.
Judea is the LAND OF THE JEWS

You dumb fucking goon.

abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Judea.html

literally fucking retarded. Jesus was a Judean..a JEW FROM JUDAH

kill yourself.

YFW you realize that Jesus wasn't a Judean and Pharisees were just the pro Roman Jews, while the Jewish Torah is the same as the Old Testament.

How stupid are you, user?

Now what faggot?

See this please, dont let talmudists do their works.

The Laws of Moses were the "religion" of real Jews. Jesus was an Isrealite not a Judean. Jesus was a Jew that followed the Laws of Moses not a Judean that worshipped Satan.

Jews were God's chosen people but it went to their heads and they started doing degenerate shit like usual. He sent His Son to Earth to redeem them and guide them back to the true path. A few converted, the rest spurned Him and betrayed and killed the Son. Jews are therefore cursed for all eternity. Jesus was a jew but not a kike. Modern jews are spawn and worshippers of Satan.

this is what I'm talking about, I'll be reading into this, I can't go apocryphal with them because they believe the apocrypha is heresy.

just on the second temple stuff though, her mother has been harping on recently about how the third temple is/has been built and we are literally living in end times because of it

I've never heard the term "Kenite" before today. I'll look into it. My thanks, user.
And indeed, "a bit apocryphal" was an understatement on my part; my apologies. The book is highly apocryphal, somewhat speculative, and possibly outdated in parts; I remember hearing somewhere that the "Khazar" theory had been disproven.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, which was in Judea. His parents were both of the Tribe of Judah. He was a Judaeus.

Nothing wrong with praying for the jews user. :'^)

I've never bothered to read the OT but from what I've heard the jews there act just like jews today. Exodus is basically the original holohoax, jews dindu nuffin and got abused and randomly kicked out for no reason. For this reason alone I'm inclined to believe they are the same people.

TOP FUCKING KEK RABBI

Joseph was a Judean, but Mary was a Levite. Either way they lived in Israel not Judea. So you're still wrong.

Ius sanguinis…
…Ius solis

Even Paul talked about irrelevant details…

Sup lad, I'm actually a theologian.

I said the Talmud. The Talmud is what Jews used to interpret the Torah.

Jesus was of the house of David, this is one of the prophecies and it is recorded in his genealogies. David is of the tribe of Judah.

The above is Jesus' genealogy in the Bible. Jesus is of the tribe of Judah.

Pharisees followed the 'Oral Torah', which supposedly was about in the time of Moses (it is not the Torah written by Moses).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_Torah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees

Christians by the way do NOT follow the 'Oral Torah', and it is in fact what Jesus is condemning the Pharisees for at several points.

Mary was likely from the tribe of Judah, on the basis of Jesus being described as descended from Judah. For example, "For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood." Either way you're being autistic. By NT times, Jews/Judeans (it's the same word) applied to other Israelite tribes as well, and Jesus's family would all be identified as Jews/Judeans (as opposed to Samaritans, for example).

Can you made an infographic of this please?

Mary was most probably of the tribe of Levi. Joseph was almost certainly of the tribe of Judah as that is how Jesus inherits the Kingdom (that geneology is in two different chapters). Anyway the Two Tribes (Judah and Benjamin) made up Judea (what the Romans called the Kingdom of Judah).

As a final point to the OP, once you have informed them of the Talmud or Oral Torah you should quote some to them. Here are some choice passages.

Baba Mezi’a 114b: “…it has been taught: R. Simeon b. Yohai said: The graves of Gentiles do not defile, for it is written, And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men; only ye are designated 'men'.”

‘Abodah Zarah 36b-37a: “From what age does a heathen child cause defilement by seminal emission? — He replied to me: From a day old; but when I came to R. Hiyya, he told me: From the age of nine years and one day. When I then came and discussed the matter with Rabbi, he said to me: Abandon my reply and adopt that of R. Hiyya who declared: From what age does a heathen child cause defilement by seminal emission? From the age of nine years and one day, for inasmuch as he is then capable of the sexual act he likewise defiles by emission. Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious! — You might argue that he is at an age when he knows to persuade [a female] but she is not at an age when she knows to persuade [a male, and consequently although she is technically capable of the sexual act, she does not cause defilement until she is nine years and one day old]. Hence he informs us [that she communicates defilement at the earlier age].”

Kethuboth 11b: “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this (three years old), it is as if one puts the finger into the eye;”

Babi Mezi’a 24a: “Come and hear: If one finds therein a lost object, then if the majority are Israelites it has to be announced, but if the majority are heathens it has not to be announced”

Baba Kamma 113a: “We suppose the customs-collector here to be a heathen publican as it was taught: 'Where a suit arises between an Israelite and a heathen, if you can justify the former according to the laws of Israel, justify him and say: 'This is our law'; so also if you can justify him by the laws of the heathens justify him and say [to the other party:] 'This is your law'; but if this can not be done, we use subterfuges to circumvent him.”

Sanhedrin 59a: “A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death, for it is written, Moses commanded us a law for an inheritance; it is our inheritance, not theirs. Then why is this not included in the Noachian laws? — On the reading morasha [an inheritance] he steals it; on the reading me'orasah [betrothed], he is guilty as one who violates a betrothed maiden, who is stoned.”

Hi Theoanon! I'm an atheist! Gonna fuck you now, okay? If you don't relax, you're gonna have a bad time, okay?

Except for the part where neither of these people existed, you make a good point.

Whatever comes after this phrase may safely be ignored and replaced with the soothing sounds of gunfire.

Guaranteed to be 100% honest and accurate and not at all self-serving and crooked. Go on. . .

When have the kikes not faced an "existential threat"? Even in the rare moments when nobody is trying to kill them off, they still say that they are. It's their business model.

Oh, wow, anons – It's just like the current fake divide between "globalist" Jews and "Zionist" Jews! Funny how they keep doing this and tearing down empires! Probably nothing to do with us and out kike-derived religions though.

Good to know that you're not stuck on those silly old and BTFO-inconsistent and demanding rules. You just pray to a kike and sucker the faithful out of shekels. Nothing like a Talmud-spouting rabbi.

Are we fucking done now?

More like "atheist Jew". How are those temples to Baal coming along, Moishe?

Yes, my comment practically screams "Jew." Very perceptive, nigger.

Jesus, from a fedora point of view is real or all books talking about a few cenuries ago are false (you are forced to use the same standards)and you have a mark from the enemies of Israel talking about a king from the "house of David".

The rest is just the typical intl shilling, get a life looser.

Hahahahaaha. It's always funny to see how you 'enlightened' people become so incensed whenever Christianity is mentioned. I imagine its the devils in you convulsing and trying desperately to stop you from seeing the truth - because seriously; do you not see that you did not prove me wrong on a SINGLE count in your entire reply? You made 7 - SEVEN - 7 separate points about my post, and not a single one actually said anything beyond sarcasm or dismissal.

…And your reasons for dismissal are utterly ridiculous - literally that you do not believe they existed! Or that Jews are clearly lying when it is showing them in an extremely negative light - when you deceive people, you normally try to make them serve your interests, not view you as their enemy).

I pray God opens your eyes and I bind those devils who are manipulating and deceiving you.

Your lengthy rant is, in fact, full-on kikery, yes. Particularly the willful ignorance of the meaning of kike/kikel; that's always a dead giveaway.
In addition to a rudimentary lesson in German, I suggest you look into the Frankfurt School and its aims. You aren't afraid to discover the truth, are you? Or do you prefer to keep your fingers in your ears and turn a blind eye to evidence that might challenge your beliefs?

Can you explain a bit more? Would this be palatable for your common old christian aunt or uncle?

It’s the Bible. Of course it would. If they don’t accept it, call them heretics, because they ARE. Feel free not to show them the bullshit at the end about mixing, though, because we’ve proven not only do jews fake the DNA testing, but that human populations didn’t mix.

For fucks sake, you are not the "real jews" you fucking idiots. Biology is not dependant on your faith. Seriously how much more stupid can you retards get?

Do not fuck it up, OP. Don't worry about her family, you control your wife. Just don't let your power level show, slowly acclimate her over time by hitting on the "Jews killed Jesus" and synagogue of satan verses.

Even the OT talked about conversion shill. Read a book before talking about it, seriously, this isnt reddit.

I have read, multiple times, and i reject it fully as any sane redpilled man should. But go on induge yourself in semitic delusions, it will avail you nothing.

Read On The Jews on Their Lies, that contains enough information to make Christians realize how fucking stupid they are by praising the kikes.

You didnt or you have serious mental problems, seriously.

Well i'am not the one desperate to be enslaved by a jewish god.

For it is not he is a Jew, who is so outwardly; nor is that circumcision which is outwardly in the flesh: But he is a Jew, that is one inwardly; and the circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Romans 2.28-9

Is the old thread still up it? It was only last week and I'm sick of hearing about how cucked burger christcucks are. Your religious leaders sold you out hard for those shekels.

Refer to Martin Luther, he is the king of de-semitized Christianity.

fuck off and lurk more

So you admit that you are wrong.

That dosent even make sense, pal.

They always sold out, the bible even warns about that but Christians seem not to read the bible anymore.

this is the first thread I've posted on 8ch and I didn't see an earlier one about this topic, and I'm australian in an extremely evangelical family by engagement

Probably watches interracial porn every night, honestly. She sounds like anti-white, ethno-masochistic, eternally altruistic (toward non-whites) filth.

Break it off with her now, not even kidding.

Now everything makes sense. Saged

K.

to be honest this is the final test

i honestly dont know how you got to that conclusion

Reported for intl.

Reported.

…changing the subject again… this is why nobody is taking you seriously.

Tell me about it. Things are so bad here that we've even had atheists suggest that the Bible be taught in schools again solely so that the average person isn't completely ignorant of what it says. I remember one time some military general having a public interview quoted the moral of one of Aesop's fables under the assumption that it was a Bible verse. It's a mess.

It was only last century that there were Catholic priests naming the kikes. At least here in europe we don't have to pretend Jews get a free ticket to heaven for rejecting and killing Jesus. I honestly can't even work out Americans thought process.

catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/jewrope.htm
this is a good read

I'll read it but they also think that the Catholics are heretics

Well, catholics right now are allowing muslims.

He's not the one defending the Jews over the Christians, so I know who I will believe.

t. secular White person identifying as Christian for ethnic reasons

Back to the kangaroo worship lad.

Okay, I see this is going nowhere fast

The original Greek NT says iudaios which is specifically explaining the region. He went there to rail against the ruling Pharisees in Judaea and got killed for it, that simple.

Go to the Anti-Racemixing Christianity thread, there may be info there. Pastor Murray is a good choice for teaching them and he's likeable.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
t. κάποιος ο οποίος έχει διαβάσει Καινή Διαθήκη από το πρωτότυπο

Sheesh, being a little hard on yourself user?

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

Ok bud

Okay.

Find me a single Jew on Earth right now. A single Judean.

Wait a minute.

They're gone. The area is full of Turkic and Arabic groups.

The ancient "Aryan" or whatever you want to call them - the Indo-European groups of a similar ancestry to Greece or Rome - are long gone, with their closest relatives being the heavily persecuted Egyptian Copts, or the Syrians.

looked up the doco on imdb, I wonder (((who))) decided that…

Speak for yourself.

Aryan is just a Nazi way of saying Indo-European.

It's not wrong, but it's fucking retarded, like calling all white people "German"

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.

I am a christian, but i dont post on that site.

2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.

Exactly the opposite happened in this thread, learn to shill intl.

4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.

You are the one doing that, ask uncle Yuri.

5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.

Because shills and trolls must be banned and christianity is the most powerfull religion in the world, autism isnt even a cult.

6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

You are talking about intl.

Catholic here, they are allowing muslims to talk blasphemies against Christ in the church, if that isnt an heresy i dont know what.

I think I love you theologianon.

archive.fo/3sjW5

It's just the archaic term really, only reason it's not used by scholars is because muh Nazis. Still tho

Defending the jews? Did you even read what I wrote?

I attacked the jews and called them children of the devil, I quoted talmud that tells them to steal, obstruct justice and have sex with little girls, I explained the origins of the talmud and the oral torah, and I showed that it is the 'pharisees' that became modern jews.

Unless you are considering defending Christians as defending jews? Though again I'd say read what I wrote as it shows that the jews are a completely separate entity. When the Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70AD normal Israelite religious observances could no longer take place, which funneled all followers of the Torah (Old Testament) into one of two sects - the Christians (whose Temple is Jesus) or the Pharisees (who in their 'traditions of men' had deemed the observances of old to no longer be necessary, and could thus continue their faith without a temple). The Pharisees codify their 'traditions of men' (Oral Torah) and it becomes the Talmud - and they change their name to 'Jews'. The Pharisees are the precursors to the jews. Any Biblical reference to 'jew' should be 'Judean'.

whatcha d&c'ing Holla Forums?

saged. reported.

it could also be /christian/ behind these threads, let's burn /christian/ and Holla Forums to the ground just to be on the safe side

Emotional appeals and scripture work better than facts for brainwashed cultists.
Show them John 8:44, Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. These are Jesus' thoughts on the jews. Also bring up the fact 20%-30% of the Palestinians the kikes are genociding are Christians. Then work towards historical things like the Federal Reserve, it will take awhile to get through to them.

What world famous people said about the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=67s

Embed didnt work.

You've already decided on marriage and yet she's still a vehement supporter? What the fuck is going through your head?

that the perfidious jews will see the light of jesus christ or for protection from muh ebul palersternians?

This is a contradiction in terms.

Have you even read the old testament? Literally every negative Jewish stereotype is prominently displayed in the Jewish kike tribes.

Read about the Kitos War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

They are caught up in religiosity. There are lots of red-pilled Christians out there. Gonz Shimura, Dan Duval, etc. These are not even whites but they see through all the shit.They have openly talked about your fears and also agree. You have to realise that the star of david is also conveniently the star of david. Unfortunately, you have to realise that most christians have no clue about anything they believe. Joel Olstein's and co… perfect examples. They are listening to get-rich-quick-schemes without actually reading their bible. They are getting their ears tickled and not living according to the word.

Always remember this, not because they will hurt you, but because this information will benefit you. Christians give God a bad name. A real christian means to be christ-like. Can you name any? I could only think of 2 people. Christian religiosity, catholicism included is a tool of the anti-christ. Take my advice and understand the contexts of things. Seek Jesus Christ, not a set of rules and dogma. This doesn't mean you discount the bible, it simply means that you fully understand the bible and do not buy into what man-made rules and man-made schemes tell you what everything is about. theword.net.

Remember that Jesus' disciples were known as the Sons of Thunder. They were hated by the jews and they were brawlers. Jesus was a carpenter. Stop buying into effeminate and westernized BS.
Man up and follow the instinct. When you get saved. You will know that you know. This is something that no believer will understand or experience on a spiritual level until they experience it. It's a drug that was mean to get you saved. Everything else is a cheap counterfeit. God Bless you user

Please look into what it is.
IF you fall into religiosity, you're simply joining the anti-christ system of religiosity. Your newfound family means well, however they are too blue-pilled to notice that they are being used as the tools of the great accuser, abaddon/satan.

I highly recommend the following:

The Labyrinth of Truth by the Watcher's Serpent (You probably know most of these things but each ep. has a different outlook. It's foundation and you should be critical in measuring.)

Corrupting the seed by Doug Hamp full.
A lecture but it shows the physical and foundational importance.

Age of Deceit 2: Alchemy and rise of the beast image.

All of the above are rooted in the word. A building of brick and mortar has become the "church." not so.

Be safe brother.
God Bless You.

Best wishes for your marriage. I'll pray for you both, user.
I only know one jew and he's a 94 year old chap. A lovely bloke.
He's my neighbour and I make sure that he's OK. We have a cup of tea, a chat and I get his shopping in. I also make sure his garden is well kept and his central heating works. Old people feel the cold.
He came to England in the 1930s. He's German. We have amazing conversations. He is really kind to my daughter and wife. I'm a Christian. God told us to care for each other.
This is my charge: that as I have the ability, I must fulfill God's command.

No, pagans, atheists and Christcucks all agree that kikes must be gassed. This is what unifies us.

You're so autistic I doubt the marriage will survive. Drop this entire topic, her family is not your business. Kek me.

It's entirely Bible based. Every argument he makes is supported with multiple scriptures, and he dismantles the false narrative that the Bible supports the modern Jews. The older you get, the less willing you generally are to change your long-held beliefs, so be patient with them. That being said, it's basically impossible to say the arguments in Marching to Zion are wrong without saying the Bible is wrong.

ftfy

Cut the old testament out entirely. Its been absolutely debunked historically: there was no identifiable Kingdom of Jewrusalem, no Israel, none of it is true. All of it is just kikes kvetching and writing their own version history. To paraphrase the entire Old Testament:
>WE WERE THE KINGS AND THE PROPHETS GOYIM, PATRIARCHS!

You must see:

THE OTHER ISRAEL

This is a fantastic documentary from a Christian point of view, by Ted Pike of the National Prayer Network, that exposes how anti Christian the Jews are. It cites the Talmud and the origins of Jewish rabbinical teachings that are part of Judaism today.

Kenite simply means the sons on Cain.

The Cananites, while the name many sound similar, are named that because of their place of habitation in Cannan. Just like Ethiopians (when niggers like to claim Moses' wife was black) in the bible are not necessary black. It's just their place of habitation.

Why is the difference so great? Well, Cain is not listed in the genealogy of Adam. He is the son of Satan (look up the serpents seed to learn more). The Kenites make up a majority of who are referred to as the "Jews" today. Hence their title, The Synagogue of Satan.

This is all you need OP
You have to attack it from a Christian lens and this doc does it perfectly. You can worry about redpilling them on the ZOG after they start to get a bad taste in their mouths. But you have to go full biblical first.

Also, congrats on the marriage! That's awesome news.

When they are talking about how based Jews are, say in an authoritative voice:

"I will never pray for the killers of Jesus Christ, I pray so that their paths may be corrected but until they stop lying recognize Christ as their saviour I won't support Israel. I mean, do you know that crosses are banned in Israel? Can you believe that? This is an insult to our religion, I don't know how you can support Israel, but I can't. Remember that Christ warned us that a Synagogue of Satan would appear in the end-times. I do respect your opinion though, but I hope you can listen to me and understand why I don't support Israel or the Jewish people in general."

I translated this from my native language, so it may sound somewhat weird.

If they call you anti-semitic don't go on saying "I'm not anti-semitic, but…" WORST ARGUMENT.

Say something that will completely avoid the argument:

"It's not like anti-Semitism is something I was born with. Is a symptom of what I've learned through my eyes *pause* and also through the Bible! *longer pause, reflective pose* Look, sorry if my opinion offends you, but it's simply what I think, the truth is. And you're free to have other opinions if you want, but until I see Jewish people start praying for Christians, honest prayers, I won't trust them."

It's somewhat cuckish in some sections, but you can't go full 14/88 the first day, though its good to disagree, while saying you respect their opinions. You can go more aggressive afterwards.

Also, forgot to wish you a happy marriage user!

You might want to add the fact that Jews don't exactly act Christian by pushing sinful things like porn (and if they are extremely Christian, violent movies that hurt the youth) . Also that it's not in the ways of Christ to support Genocide, and that Jews are killing Palestinians. Don't go full redpill, but emphasise on Jews as a collective and not as a nation (Israel), if you have to mention it, mention Zionism as something that's innate in the Jewish people, not something that a few have. They will subconsciously associate all Jews (not only Israel or Zionists) as evil anti-Christians.

As I said before, English isn't my main language, but hopefully you can understand what I wrote.

Basically, appeal to emotion.

It amazes me that these people had the Lord on speed dial this whole time and still turned out the way they did.
I can just imagine these desert nomads hand-wringing and trying to squeeze every last drop out of a Lord that has literally made them a chosen people after freeing them from slavery, but I guess that just isn't enough.
I wish I remembered where it was but I remember reading a passage (might have been in the Talmud) about a group of rabbis arguing over an interpretation of the Lord's word, and one of them starts to ask for signs from the Lord to prove himself right. Well, the other rabbi immediatly sets about explaining away every sign that the Lord sends to prove the first rabbi right. A tree starts growing fruit? It's planted in a good spot, of course it would sprout fruit. The wall of that house falls over? Well of course, look at the state of disrepair it was in! It's enough to give you a headache.

The last paragraph is the most important.
If you are of European descent then you have no reason to support the parasite religion that did more harm than good to your people.
And is still doing more harm than good for your people.

I was unfortunately born in california but if i go to russia and do something that makes me a popular preacher there does that make me a russian citizen?
Or does it mean i got famous in russia but am, unfortunately, an american born abroad in california

John 8:19 is another good one, Jesus in his own words says if you don't believe in Him you don't believe in the Father.

An the dark ages running at the same times of the golden age of islam and vikings in the north never happened Moshe.

Actually he's being promoted by the CIA on here. He's a shill who promotes race mixing and crazy talk to demoralize people from standing up to legitimate Jewish control.

Cool! Can you teach me all about you Jewish masters and their history? I mean I was going to learn about my own people, but hey, David's line gave birth to a fucking GOD! Can't compete with that, yo!

Talmud didn't exist until hundreds of years after Christ. The Torah was never a collective work either until Rome became Christian. You're not a theologian, you're a closet faggot who wants to hang out with other closet faggots and wear pretty robes

Archive /christian/ thread

Ignoring intl memes we have:

Learn english before using debunked memes (that guy did it in this thread).

Nice point.

Then every tribe has his own Torah? interesting.

Are you kidding me dude, once the Jews get their hooks in its over, any opposing view is tin foil and worse than that antisemitic, they will see you as a racist enemy to humanity and start sewing division in your wife and fucking up your marriage.

Do yourself a favor and don't bother.

Yeah, reported for lies. Kill yourself.

Falsehood. Source: 99.9% of every single one of us, you fucking dipshit.

But if you're really determined, research evangelical doctrine. They think Jews are the devils army destined to lose the battle for for our soles on top of the mountain when Jesus returns.

Jews never got their hooks in you all the way then.

Lots of Jew lovers in my family with good Jewish friends, you can't tell these people anything. All they will do is make endless excuses for the Jews and start looking at you in a different light.

Show them Marching to Zion, it'll help to redpill them a lot easier.

John 8:39-44 plus Revelation 3:9.
Today's kikes are the Synagogue of Satan. They do not worship God the Father (it is impossible to worship God the Father without also recognizing Christ, as Christ says in John 8:42), but the devil.

True.
Christianity is a relatively narrow core of beliefs about sin and the way to free oneself from it. It is not a comprehensive doctrine with a set of beliefs on every issue imaginable, like Islam. Most of the propositions labeled as racist beliefs by the left are true, but one doesn't need to understand that to be a Christian, any more than one needs to understand calculus to be a Christian.
Most contemporary pagans are degenerate leftists. European pre-Christian religious belief, outside of a degenerate cult here or there, was generally admirable but incomplete (though less so than you'd think, there's a case to be made that Aristotle got almost as far as you can get through natural theology alone without revelation).
It is. Europe has been Christian for almost two millennia and Christian tradition is steeped in European values.
Completely false. Have you ever read the Bible? Do you recall that time when God sent a plague of frogs against the enemies of His people? "Kek" is the modern version of that. Turning it into a god unto itself is where people mess it up. It's the same kind of error lots of pre-Christian Europeans made, notice a weird phenomena and start calling it a god.
Islam and Judaism are both Satanic cults. They have more in common with each other than either does with Christianity.