FAT CHINK BITCH SNEAKS PICTURES OF REX TILLERSON'S NOTES AT HEARING

I'm surprised that no one has made this thread yet. At some point during the hearing today (and I'm not sure when), this little chink walks right up to Rex Tillerson's chair and snaps some pictures of his notes. I don't know if this was at the end of the hearing, or during a break.

Wew lad, that was entirely NOT suspicious in any way, shape, or form. Cameras were rolling the whole fucking time. I'm skimming through some streams to try to pinpoint when this happened and then I'll link the stream with the time. Meanwhile, we need to find out who the fuck these people are.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nhaiy/who_is_this_woman_and_why_did_she_snap_a_picture/
twitter.com/dlboardman
archive.is/z1MQb
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nhe4l/why_did_doris_n_truong_use_not_just_one_but_two/
twitter.com/washingtonpost/lists/washington-post-people/members
archive.is/JVTFQ
twitter.com/DorisTruong/following
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trương
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/sick-wapo-reporter-caught-sneaking-photos-rex-tillersons-notes-senate-hearing-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_Exclusion_League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE REAL SHIT IS THE CHINKS ALWAYS GET CAUGHT SPYING ON US AND THE KIKES USUALLY EXTEND THEM A FAVOR AND GET IT THROWN OUT.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A HARD DIG… WHIO IS THAT FUCKING PANFACE

She must be a dem staffer. Should be easy to find out.

I THINK I MAY HAVE FOUND IT LAD, HOLD STEADY. BIGPOST WILL SHOW US THE WAY.

Already sent it to a few news organizations and posted it to plebbit good find OP.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nhaiy/who_is_this_woman_and_why_did_she_snap_a_picture/

WEW LAD

(HEIL)
HEIL HITLER, PRAISE KEK

I found the time as well. 2:53:00.

http__s://twitter.com/DorisTruong

Thanks user, much appreciated.

Also,

Alright, so the chinker is Doris N. Truong, but my main concern is the guy she's talking to. He seems to be the one telling her what to do, or at least nodding to her. I'll dig through her shit, maybe he works at the Cuckington Post too.

Not even twelve days in to CY+2 and we're about to take down not only CNN, but WaPo. Good digging, all.

Made a much more easily shared and succinct mp4

Around slopes watch your notes

I MIGHT have found the guy, although I am unsure. They seem to have the same hairline, and his profile picture may him a few years younger. The hair is really similar, though.
twitter.com/dlboardman

KEK

Stay away from my notes, you filthy fish head.

GUYS FACE KIND OF LOOKS LIKE THIS GUY.. BUT THE HAIR IS A PROBLEM

I WENT THROUGH THE WASHINGTON POSTS WHITE HOUSE TEAM PIC RELATED IS THE ONLY ONE THAT LOOKED CLOSE. ALSO THERES A 'DAN EGGEN' BUT I COULDNT FIND A PIC OF HIM ANYWHERE.

Why the fuck does this bitch have two fucking phones?

Dubs confirm? He tweeted about the fanfic, kek.
archive.is/z1MQb

THE GUY AT THE HEARING LOOKS WAY OLDER THAN THAT CUCK

Double the pictures?

BUT LOOKS YOUNGER THAN YOUR CUCK.

ILL GET BACK TO DIGGING I REFUSE TO BE OUT CUCKED

AROUND SLOPES, WATCH YOUR NOTES

SPYING 101 user.

1/11
FIRST DAY OF TRIPS 2017

it keeps delivering

ARE YOU NOT SEEING THE WRINKLES YOU CHINK LOVER? HE DOESN'T LOOK YOUNGER AT ALL

Put her in a pit and don't let her out

PING-PONG, CHING-CHONG, SNEAKY-DEAKY DING-DONG

WHO IS THIS GOOK SPOOK?
WHO IS THIS CHINK SHRINK?
WHO IS THIS NIP GIP?

You're pretty good.

Kek, someone had already found her about half an hour before I did. I'm still not sure about the guy though, I only think it's David Boardman because Doris follows him, and he mostly resembles the guy out of anyone else found so far.

Get this to TRUMP et all. I already posted the video at the gook whore in question.

Remade a new plebbit post with the video.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nhe4l/why_did_doris_n_truong_use_not_just_one_but_two/

On the very day Trump slams our shitty infosec, a chink spy!!!!!

"Diversity" = White Genocide

Any oldfags remember this?

CHINESE IS JUST A YELLOW JEW

"I'm sorry maam but the sign said no photography, we have to ask you to delete the photos in front of us"

kek

UNREMARKABLE PENIS
N
R
E
M
A
R
K
A
B
L
E

P
E
N
I
S

meme magic strikes again

shadilay

I made a front page hitting post not to long ago on r/the_cuck. I hijacked my top comment to signal boost to your post.

Still can't really confirm the guy. Might be in here, if he is in fact a WaPo journalist himself.
twitter.com/washingtonpost/lists/washington-post-people/members

fug I can't find shit

Can we declare MSM spies for the chinese and toss them into jail already? Fuck these people.

Probably a spook. Which begs the question, is this legal?

Scary because Rex was condemning China building artificial islands in the South China Sea. She could be a Chinese informant.

Three consecutive dubs in this thread, wew. Also, it's getting out there. archive.is/JVTFQ

I'm not sure. She should be lynched, regardless.

She's a reporter for the Washington Post, but the accounts on Twitter that she follows are FULL of chink groups. She might be, you never know. Definitely something to consider and look into.
twitter.com/DorisTruong/following

LYNCH THE CHINESE, MARKET WAR NOW

IT'S A GODDAMN CHINK HOLOCAUST

But user, a Holocaust means a sacrifice. You can't Holocaust chinks, it'll count as pest extermination instead.

THE CHINK ARMY NEARED ITS’ 1941 BORDERS. COMPUTER GOD EVACUATED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF THE TO BE BURNED ALIVE JEW DISEASES, WHO OPERATED THE NAZI HUMAN MEAT FACTORY EXTERMINATION CAMPS AND ALSO ORDERED THE CAMPS RIPPED DOWN FOR SECRECY. AT THE SAME TIME, IN 1943, THE LUXURIOUS CITY SIZE WARSAW JEW GHETTO WAS ADDING NEW SECTIONS.
IN THE WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD FABRICATED FARCE HISTORY AND THOUSANDS OF COMPUTER GOD FRANKENSTEIN RADIO HEAD JEW PARROTING PUPPET HOLLYWOOD MOVIES, JEWS WERE PERSECUTED, ALL PROPAGANDA CONSPIRACY OF C. GOD OVERALL PLAN

Like if you killed 6,000,000 Jews?

How did you find her? She's not even got any features.

Someone else found her, I posted the information from Twatter.

That fat spy looks chineese to me, not japanese.

Truong is a Vietnamese name.

That's why the Holocaust refers to the firebombing of Dresden and Tokyo.

Chinks ARE Chinese. You're thinking of nips.

Bad enough that it could be a chink, but please Kek, not a goddamned GOOK

checked

Why this Rex guy is shilling against Russia? Crimea is Russian, deal with it. It was your beloved democracy at work.

I thought the Koreans were the gooks?

pls fam, learn your asian slurs.

Weren't the Vietnamese called dinks?

(checked)

I got a better idea, we'll call 'em "tinks", for when you shoot them in head from afar.

She's a Chinese agent. :^)

THIS TRAITOROUS BITCH NEEDS TO HANG

That's more like a drop in the ashtray than an extermination.

slopes gooks dinks charlie cong off the top of my head

kek

SHE IS A CHINESE SPY. MEME IT

People were calling her a nip

democratic party embedded with chinese spies… it must be cleansed

Fuck man. Will the gooks never give up

keks

Truong is Vietnamese. She's a gook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trương

picture on right is someone else
brown eyes instead of blue
ears different shape
slimmer facial features

this

If it's not honouraryan, it belongs in a trashcan.
Around chinks, prepare for finks.
Around zips, break out the whips.

CONGRATULATIONS NIGGREBRANDT YOU'VE DONE THE EMPEROR PROUD!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/sick-wapo-reporter-caught-sneaking-photos-rex-tillersons-notes-senate-hearing-video/

Is he trying to read her mind?

It really bugs me when immigrants come to a white country, and then just segregate themselves into hanging out with people from the country they left. Why did they leave if they just want to be around the same people? Oh, that's right, they just want to take advantage of things whites built, while living in a colony of the country they came from.

It's even more ridiculous for the children of immigrants to do this. They have no common roots with their parent's former country. They have nothing more in common with other children of immigrants. They don't get togher and talk about being in the old country, because they never fucking lived there. All they are doing is hanging out with people that look like them, apparently because they are more comfortable.

But when whites want to be around other whites, it's considered racist and in need of diversity. Guess we need to be shoehorning some rapefugees into these chink groups.

That's why we need to promote diversifying Israel and any predominantly jewish areas. (((They))) will stop pushing for diversity when they are forced to live with invaders.

WEW

Wrong. The Koreans are the gooks. The Vietnamese are Charlies or chinks (Viet Nam was basically part of China until like WW1).

Chink = Chinese
Gook = Korean
Nip = Japanese
Street Shitter = Indian

gook is definitely vietnamese, regardless of whatever else gook might also be.

also this clip.

She wrote her own article clearing herself. Sorry guys, nothing to see here. Move along.

https:// www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/01/12/trolls-decided-i-was-taking-pictures-of-rex-tillersons-notes-i-wasnt-even-there/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_doris-pe-340pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.b70ad8626374

OP here with this ID btw

SO SHE IS A CHINK
I FUCKING KNEW IT AND YOU FAGGOTS THOUGHT I WAS WRONG

Good! Glad you cleared that up!

Go back to the sweatshop, Doris.

Looks like it's still someone from Washington Post.

Leslie Hsu Oh

spying for the fuggin commies

SEIZE HER!

Swearing in general is characteristic of the nigger, be it a Jew or a standard nigger.

SHE IS LYING AND IS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PHOTOS

FINE! SOMEONE ELSE AT THE POST!
THEY'RE BOTH COMMUNIST SPIES!!

HITLER DUBS CONFIRM
SMITE THE CHINESE TURBOJEWS

You think they forget the opium wars== ==Its like the jews vs the romans

THROW THE ASIANS INTO A CONCENTRATION CAMP
It worked before, when they started spying on us.

"HELLO, MY CHINESE FRIEND. I AM GOING TO NEED YOU TO SIGN THIS WAIVER."

The Chinese should be treated like wild boar.

ASIANS
"DON'T LET THE SUN SET ON YOU HERE"

can someone find a picture of this woman at a similar distance/angle so we can rub it in their faces that we're in on their attempted rusing?

YOU'RE ON THE BRINK, CHINK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_Exclusion_League

pretty certain it's her

All those filthy soy faces look the same!

Checked. It is basic fact, aye, and anyone denying this is blind and on the same level as being "colorblind" to race.
I bet the Washington Post understands this, which is why they hire so many and sent one to take the pictures.

This fucking race-baiter is twisting the accusation and he knows its Leslie Hsu Oh in both the picture and the video but is avoiding questions about it.

TFW BEING CHINESE IS THE SAME AS WEARING A MASK

He's trying to commune with the Chinese Hive Mind

(checked)

I'm just not sure now. The rice grabbler in the bideo has a lot of neck fat, making her whole head shape rather round, including a discernible chin. The lady in your first post almost looks like a spic in the leftmost picture, and her chin does have some breathing room, kek.

I don't know, I do believe though that these other chinks are just playing dumb like all minorities do, and know exactly whom the woman is and whether it's either one in both the video or the pictures. It's like when a beaner pretends to not understand English.

It could be Leslie Oh and they just play dumb with the "we don't all look the same" card

Like user said before, being asian is like wearing a mask

Absolutely. They do it every time. Go to Doris Truong's twitter and look at all the accounts that she follows, nothing but muh chink rights and journalism groups. For someone who claims to be a "diversity crusader", it's overwhelmingly Soy-American on there.

Most Asians are like this. When they are detached from the Hive Mind, they instantly congregate with other Asians, no matter if they happen to be from a group that is usually despised in their home country. For example, Koreans and Japanese hanging out with each other, Chinese with just about any other Asian group you can imagine.

But when one of the local Asian immigrant groups become sizable enough in the area, the ways and patterns of the Hive Mind start reasserting themselves, and before you know it, Chinese are exclusively hanging with other Chinese, Japs with other Japs, and so on.

I should add that although all racial and subracial groups behave this way as well, the divisions among Asians are much more apparent and stronger. The Chinese aren't just mad at the Japanese for WWII, they are mad at stuff the Japs did or didn't do to or for the Chinese HUNDREDS of years ago. The Chinese still hate the Mongolians for being a bunch of backwards nomadic hicks who managed to conquer them a one time too many. Practically ALL Asian groups despise the Chinese for their cultural imperialism, shit that happened hundreds, sometimes thousands, of years ago.

This Best ally to Israel is China not the good goys in murica.

It's really a shame that Whites do not have some sort of racial hivemind or consciousness. We have truly become far too nice and caring.

We do, and it's called politics.

Wow, you must really hate this place.

Then who was it? Do tell.

You sure you want that, user?

zipperheads

bump

Been hassling them about Leslie Hsu Oh for ages and I cannot get a definitive answer. They are either trying to piss me off or are covering for her.

its like Holla Forums isn't trying anymore

guy has a security face

I think it's high time we show these commie rice goblins what for, then.