How to Control VR Worlds

How Holla Forums can prepare for the coming VR revolution:

is there an 8ch in the virtual world?

ONLY DUBS WILL MAKE IT SO

SHADILAY

MAKE IT SO

It's simple. Keep speaking unrepentant truth. Invade the blue-pilled VR spaces and engage in shitlordery, just as you have been doing on here on the internet. The truth will always win out over lies eventually. You just need to keep speaking it wherever and whenever you can. Memes will work in VR as they do here.

What revolution? VR bombed the moment it released due to targeting and developing for the normalfag market, but then having overpriced hardware and nogaems.

Disguise your avatar as some KKK guy, hide swastikas everywhere.

No, that's just the jump point. People haven't had a chance to get familiar with it yet. This isn't a new phone, this is a new WORLD.

"Vr" is old as fuck like "3d screens" the difference is that people this time is more stupid, thats all.

I think y'all are missing the point. With how technology has progressed, VR offers a number of possibilities OUTSIDE gaming and shitposting.

Medical applications - surgery simulation
Military applications - FUCKING GUIDED MISSILES
Sports - Augmented reality/statistics.

The list goes on. Use your imaginations.

Once 4k is accessible through wireless HMDs that are fairly unobtrusive, without the hindrance of screen-door effect which will accompany better lens technology, in addition to better/cheaper GPUs, the technology will take off in developed countries and become the new standard form of technological interface. As of now, it's only useful or enjoyable to hobbyists, professionals, and educators. Once these landmarks are acheived, which they will be within 10 years, the world will be so markedly different that it's useless to theorize on what the average consumer will experience when hooked into virtual reality. As for the best ways to redpill a random individual in VR, the best methods are those which mimic the traditional methods. Raiding, spamming invasive memes that use humor in the personal space of an individual to deconstruct alternate metanarratives, hijacking broadcasted virtual events from corporate entities or governments through mass cooperation of anons in a physical display (forming a swastika), should remain effective enough to continue the redpilling process in the next sphere.

Check out JanusVR, some anons on Holla Forums a while back actually set up the virtual 8ch worlds. It's reminiscent of Worlds.com, which was (I think) a product sponsored by IBM, the first virtual reality chat program that was lightweight enough for dial-up but later made obsolete by SecondLife.
Worlds.com is a skeleton crew keeping it on life support but the plug isn't too secure any more.
JanusVR is the spiritual successor, allowing websites to be rendered as virtual rooms with support for user made avatars visible to anybody utilizing the platform and intended to be used with goggles like the Occulus.
Anons of Holla Forums were even erecting a virtual cathedral of misogyny, but interest rapidly died as the platform lacked scriptability to do anything more advanced than adding static models/textures and music or embedded video playback.

Search metaverse lab on hackaday, someone has been working for the past few years on a decentralized metaverse like snow crash.

holocaust simulator through the eyes of a jew based on actual jew stories

with every stage the experience gets progressively rediculous

complete with the holocoaster as the final stage

it happened goy

Use VR (replaces classrooms) and AI (replaces teachers) and internet (delimits geography) to break the education system.

I'm already working on it, you should be too.

DiGRAs wet dream come true

wait 15 years.

what your seeing now is basically the mobile phone of the 80s in terms of VR

Do a They Live "simulator" except set in real life and (((they))) are jews instead. Especially show the kikes that plague the government and media.

This guy. To be quite frank, the Jews are already on this, and they have a lot more resources to start with. You should check out the work Zuckerberg has been doing on both AI and VR. It's still relatively primitive, but I would not underestimate where this technology will be in 10-20 years. This shit will make imageboards seem like nothing more than the Mongolian falconing forums we pretend they are right now.

Quite literally, anyone here who doesn't know what to do with their life should get into either VR or AI, those technologies will be a source of incredible social change if they are handled wisely.

This. The stuff out right now isn't worth the money tbh, but we're about to hit that stride where shit gets real.

SIEG HEIL!

to not buy that piece of crap. It's not immersive enough.

To be quite honest we should begin strategising a way to counter act establishment forces in this department immediately and not just in reaction to them in 10 years.

several years of reading various psychology, sociology, philosophy and political texts have rendered this basic truth for me

consider that Kings and local Feifs were able to control their domains because they were the only ones that could afford trained smoothbore line infantry fighting in formation. then consider how this changed with the invention of smokeless powder and rifling. Or the printing press making Heralds who were all controlled by the establishment or easily bribed obsolete.

We must prepare for the future. We are winning right now with our meme magic because the internet has given a decentralized platform. Do not make the mistake that this will always be the status quo, the kikes are likely preparing to change the rules again and we must be ready to subvert, turn the tables on and control whatever they throw at us in the next 20 years

Alright well while you guys are LARPing I'll just be in VR playing some pool and shooting guns with my bros. Also get a VIVE if you ever want to try this, it has the best spacial tracking, the oculus is shit.

By spreading the word there the same way we do here, with violent facts.

It's too late, the kikes have run the shekel mines dry. All we can do now is take over the vr world before the normalfags and SJWs do. Vid related. I tried to make it into a webm, but I can't get the file small enough.

agree, Vive is fucking awesome

If you want to learn how to build decentralized VR FAST and EASY look into WebVR (JanusVR/JanusWeb) and IPFS (Interplanetary Filesystem) and start using those. If anyone here has web skills and is actually interested in learning how to build or translate 8ch/4chan into a metaverse application ask alusion on rizon, hes best with AI/VR/AR and made these worlds in like 5 minutes each.

This isn't Holla Forums, I doubt you can get more sales for your gear from here.

my god… its an sjw nightmare….

I mean, the OP made a thread thinking VR is some hub of intellectuals that discuss politics when it's just people having fun.

They don't really care what you think politically and I doubt any of you dumbasses could persuade a fly.