The Trump dossier is a Soros Psyop

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain
archive.is/EqyDJ
By the time the contractor had started his research, however, the Republican primary was over. The original client had dropped out, but the firm that had hired him had found a new, Democratic client. This was not necessarily the Hillary Clinton campaign or the Democratic National Committee. Opposition research is frequently financed by wealthy individuals who have donated all they can and are looking for other ways to help.

(((David Corn))) Mother Jones story:
archive.is/qhaHT

archive.is/QDLHH
What is the Foundation for National Progress?
It's the nonprofit organization created to publish Mother Jones.

opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/foundation-national-progress-0
archive.is/JKz1J

archive.is/LIAbk
Mother Jones is the news outlet of The Foundation for National Progress, the left-wing "umbrella organization that exists to publish and support Mother Jones." It also founded the Media Consortium. The FNP received $485,000 in Soros funding in 2008. The Media Consortium, also still under the umbrella of the FNP, has received $675,000 since 2000, adding up to $1,160,000. Those figures come from 990 forms from Soros' Open Society Foundations.

Buzzfeed story Mark Schoofs:
archive.is/59c4t

opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/open-society-fellowship/grantees/mark-schoofs
archive.is/syPg8

archive.is/s9DNM
Former MI6 officer Christopher Steele, who produced Donald Trump Russian dossier, 'terrified for his safety' and went to ground before name released

youtube.com/v/KyFTRVvhM5M
Go to 2:15 or so, they say the guy worked for Yeb! and then an "anonymous democratic donor"

What's more Occam's Razor?
or

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mzwJ1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump for the good

Occam's Razor: If it was Soros it would be 10x more convincing, and he wouldn't be dumb enough to leave clear gaping holes in it.

Occam's razor #2 – 4chan archives.

Kike BTFO

I'm almost convinced that we're being slid to read this.

Seeing as how there isn't anything this greedy kike doesn't have his hands in, it is possible.

Though with how the media acts towards Trump, it's not far fetched that they would run with anything they thought was damaging to him, regardless of authenticity or source.

daily reminder cuckchan only exists and still has moment for three reasons, 1) us, 2) to misrepresent us in the exterior, and 3) because it was infiltrated by jewish agents

But he is dumb enough, which I would think would make everyone here happy. That's all they've got.

Yeah, I've read it. It just says "I wrote this back in November". And that's it. It's not proof of anything unless you just want to puff up your ego because you surf chans.

Why would I go to the trouble to dig up direct funding links between Soros and the kikes who released this crap?

http___s://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/

I just read the limbaugh piece on this and he makes no mention of mi6 or anything at all related wtc is going on - are they using mi6 to push this narrative with russia now.

Well was it Soros or John McCain. Maybe Soros ordered McCain? It's not like it matters since we hate them both and wish them both a slow agonizing death.

Interesting have a Bump

CIA CONFIRMED FOR TRYING TO PULL SOME QUANTUM DAMAGE CONTROL.

YOU RETARDS FELL FOR A SHITPOST STORY WRITTEN BY SOME UNEMPLOYED BRITISH AUTIST. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. GROVEL AT THE FEET OF YOUR BETTERS.

Bump for interest.

Reported for being a shill.

Well then show me what you're talking about. Maybe you've seen something I haven't.

It's a pinned fucking post on the first page you doublenigger. Read it and stop posting for a couple of weeks as penance for being such a faggot.

These are the posts everyone is talking about:

The top one is the proof everyone is going off of.
Does it link back to other posts? Other threads?

archive.is/mzwJ1

Everyone is just pointing to that post and high-fiving and slapping each other's asses.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

Jesus fucking Christ, user. Stop begging to be spoonfed. If this wasn't so important I would just filter you.

Ok, thank you Homerfag. The threads last night were just linking to the "I did it" post. The prior post weren't going around yet. Fuck.

It was there the whole time. you just have to actually read the thread or ctrl+f Archive also, you sound really new. You might want to lurk more anyway