Buy these boots!

amazon.com/Polar-KAI-MPX808572F-11-Brown/dp/B01JZVZNEC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1484180859&sr=8-4&keywords=Polar Fox boots

Polarfuchs was the codename of a Nazi campaign against The Soviet Union. In English Polarfuchs would be Polar Fox.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobnail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marketing pls go

Wouldn't it be considered disrespectful to tread upon the swastika in Nat Soc Deutschland?

too bad the nobs would get worn down too quickly to make those prints for long.

FBI, I know its your first day, but I expect better out of you. 1/10, see me after class.

What about hobnail boots?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobnail

Well there's a recall going on now because of Plebbit. I just wondering if Holla Forums wanted a pair before they're gone.

I think I need some of those. I always wear my soles out way too quickly and I don't even drag my feet, I just walk everywhere.

fucking really? god damn I hate people

Fuck if there is a recall it might be worth it to hold on to them and flip them for a higher price after they are off the market. Sage because fuck marketers.

The heel is too high for my taste. Makes it look like a chick shoe.
Besides
these are the only boots I need

Anyways, got my boots resoled not even a year ago, because the foam on them rotted and disintegrated (a known flaw, they sit in a box for then years without use), the new sole is almost worn away at the heels, and after that is the foam. The new soles where supposedly "better than Vibram", and five eurobucks more expensive too. Did I get jewed by the cobbler, or are replacement soles that shit?

* s/then/ten/g

tbh lowa masterrace

No thanks redditfaggot.

What brand?

jew marketers get out
Anyone who doesn't live on concrete knows those won't show up

I don't see what's so bad about these boots. Have someone tried them? Are they really shit and disintegrate like wrote?

There are some boots which are built

Your feet
fabric
leather
foam
rubber sole
the ground

The foam, when made, may retain humidity. the humidity will be pushed out with use, no worries. but, if you don't use them until years after they are made, the foam will corrode, and disintegrate when you use them.

So I had them resoled. New foam, and new soles, because according to the cobbler, the original soles with less than a month of use didn't take the glue.

The new foam is fine, but the new soles wear out too fast to my liking.

Dubs check'd also what's bad about them are the fact this kike headlines his post with BUY THESE BOOTS

Since this thread is up, what are some good fashy boots to look into. I need a new pair of boots.

Is gore-tex worth the money?

wrong image.

How do we delete posts on 8ch?

I doubt it's FBI. Just some faggot like the one that made the stupid tiny little Kek statue to exploit a new found popular internet trend and make money.

No.

shiggy diggy

No, sorry I think I'll stick with what I've got.

Okay, now you have me fascinated with the history of footware.

Barefoot masterrace. Scientifically proven health benefits, doesn't get all sweaty and swampy, build tougher soles so you don't whine like a bitch when you step on a sharp rock like a babyskin sheltered faggot, germs seep into your skin at a measured pace helping build your immune system, etc. etc.

There is literally no reason to give money to the (((shoemakers))).

like my grampa used to say there's such thing as fucking fashion when it's below 0F. if they function properly and are comfortable who the fuck cares what they look like you faggot

Since we're on the topic of boots, does anyone have a brand to recommend?

I'll stick to my own tread pattern, thanks.

when they'll throw you in prison for flying the flag, i think it's justified to wear these boots if it gets the swastika out there and triggers some kikes.

5.11 Tactical. They're pricey, but my last pair has held up through two years on an ambulance and a year of sitting on my ass after.

if i leave swastika tracks all around the synagogue will it be classed as a hate crime?

LOWA tbh

Looks like they have other boots with little swastikas on the soles, too. But looking at all their other boots you quickly find there are a lot of reviews all saying the quality is shit and they fall apart in a couple months.

If you really want to dogwhistle, just get some legit reproduction WW2 era German military boots:
epicmilitaria.com/german-ww2-militaria/uniforms/combat-jack-boots.html
ww2gear.com/c-1670-german-ww2-footwear.aspx