Trump conducts a sting operation!

1488D CHESS

archive.is/BBEdR
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html
drudgereport.com/
example.com/someshit.html
example.com/someshit.html
archive.is/qrtqrt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So wait, Trump has also trolled the intelligence community now?

Aren't Chinese years supposed to blend into each other a bit near the new year? The past two days have felt like the fire monkey's hand high-fiving the fire cock's wink as he tags him into the ring.

this is why i missed my trips.

Post yfw Trump conducts a better intelligence operation than the fucking intelligence officers

That and not knowing it's the end of the month.

We are in the last throes of the monkey, I think you will find it gave it's last official speech and now it's all over except for a bit of screeching and pilfering from the whitehouse.

No, I knew that. That's why I said it's getting NEAR the new year.

It's amazing. Fucking breathtakingly amazing.

These idiot leftists and traitors quite literally can't help themselves from grasping at anything and doing anything in an attempt to smear Trump, and it KEEPS BLOWING UP IN THEIR STUPID FACES. They see it time and time again but they keep trying the same shit, keep doubling down, and Trump keeps playing them.

What was the oft-quoted definition of insanity again? Lol

Wow it's almost like white men are smarter than women, brownos and jews.

Was this from his interview today?

Holy shit, that totally went over my head. Trump confirmed for high IQ.

Amazingly they still view Trump as a buffoon, meanwhile he's playing them all as fools.

Year of the waifu confirmed.

The definition of insanity is to vote for a Russian puppet who commits Nazi themed sex acts and who works closely with a cult that worships a cartoon frog. Believing anything less than this makes you a Nazi genocidal maniac who wants to kill all non-whites.

Reported

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." However, thanks to Chaos Theory, we now know this isn't true.

INTO THE OVEN WITH YOU, FILTHY KIKE RAT!

get back to the 'gogue moshe your late for service

Be careful, son. You're gonna trigger the pearl-clutchers.

4D

But I want all of those things to happen ANTIFA why can't you understand I want RWDS and to line you guys up against the wall and pull the trigger.

checked and..

shameless self check

It's safer to add a :^) or something so people know for sure.
Sarcasm is notoriously hard to transmit in text.

checked

This I thought you were serious my bad my point still stands about lining ANTIFA against the wall though.

I thought I was trying too hard with that. Or maybe my sarcasm was met with sarcastic reports and IDF call outs?

this

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

See the image? See how I can highlight this and select "open link in new tab"?

I understand you attempted to break the link in order to force anons to copy and paste thereby not sending the referrer, but you have failed catastrophically since anons aren't forced to copy and paste the way you are doing it, thereby sending the referrer and negating the whole thing. try something like this

Nah man I got the sarcasm of it just fucking fine.

I think you guys are to autistic sometimes.

>>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

this is how Holla Forums mods break links. go complain to them you dirty fgt.

the Holla Forums mods are fucking idiots

beyond the scope of this thread

If you're not trying to rig a poll, there's no reason to break links. That's the only reason to hide referral information.

im not giving traffic to DailyMail.

Good'un.

Drudge is covering it now too.

So much happenings already wew

drudgereport.com/

I honestly do not understand this damn link breaking autism. Fucking hell it's annoying as fuck to see ever thread with idiots moaning about it.

And if it's such a big deal ask cuked owner of site to implement anonymizer on outgoing links.

I did recommend an option to auto-anonymize links like youtube embedding. Maybe someone can code it.

is this a media spin or something? it implies that he was trying to hide the fact that there was a meeting in the first place from those he had the meeting with, but i think thats not the case

He explains it if you listen to the entire context. He was digging for a mole and found one.

Trump is already cleaning house and isn't even inducted in yet. MAGA

In spite of all the memes, Trump pulled out too early to figure out who's actually doing the leaks. Then again it isn't in his power to do so since he's, well, not in power yet. He can use this to justify downsizing certain agencies regardless.

Really?

It's a common tactic and has been used since literally before the art of war was written.

But muh Alexa rating

I get the feeling our intelligence agency is about 10% mossad, 5% actual skilled agents, 25% pedos, and 60% just random schmucks told to go through the facebook looking for wrong think.

That's a surprisingly specific definition rabbi.

How long has that definition been around?

but rabbi, I am a Nazi genocidal maniac who wants to kill all non-whites

inb4 i get v&

There's an old trope in story telling where the hero finds a little creature on the side of the road that seems very insignificant and not very important, but who turns out to be the master wizard. Such as Yoda in Empire.

I want to believe it's not all just theater to draw us in. Just this once.

We Making America Great Again!

low energy

Look at dat face man…

Why are you even here?

Indeed.

pic unrelated.

The question is, why are you here?
pics fucking related, brownie

Trump killed it tbh fam.

The best part? Our animu-fuhrer took a lead straight out of Death Note. It's in like episode three or so, really early on.

how's the weather in tel aviv? :^)

That was a real timely post, faggot, and a quality bump.

I like your comment. I understood.

Hes the boss after all.

Yes, yes. The g-d emperor is a brilliant 33D Chess player.
You should feel honored being a pawn in his Army.

Why not both?

PURGE
PURGE
PURGE

link breaking was a necessity when we were attacked by ctr before the election
when you link from a website, the linked site recieves referer information from where you come
when we were digging shit on libtard morons, our actions were watched by (((them))), and if some user discovered something juicy in the web, if there was a spike of [8ch.net/pol/] referers in the requests for a page on [lefites-blog.com] it made it very easy for (((them))) to locate both the thread where we explained what we found and the incriminating page with real-life examples of moronitude
we needed to break links to prevent direct clicking from a 8ch thread by forcing anons to copypaste the url in a new tab, thus not giving referer information to the target, as well as copying the page in an archive.is duplicate, to prevent memoryholing and rewriting of history (that happened a few times … we learned)
and also, link breaking helps Anons hiding compromising "bad-goy" surfing if some user's browsing history is examinated by third parties looking for clues about the subversive character of external links on a page, like what they do in bongistan or germoney

the correct way to break links is to insert tags or tags or tags within the website name itself (italics or bold prefered, readable without having to hover the mouse over the spoiler tag)
like example.com/someshit.html
not example.com/someshit.html because it's still a link you can select and open
and not example.com/someshit.html because it's a link that will reach a 404 on the target site after having succesfully transmitted the referer for a still readable badly formatted page url, which is veryverybad

good linking practice is then:
example.com/someshit.html ← interesting data on a website owned by (((them))), linked in a way that makes our interest not obvious at first
archive.is/qrtqrt ← copy in case (((they))) realise it's interesting for us and attempt to delete it before we can analyse or use it

That's a good thing you fucking moron.

You don't send HTTP Referer (sic) by selecting and opening, just clicking.

Also it's really annoying on mobile, but at least the archive link is clickable. Any other link anonymizer is good too.

I always wondered why don't we break archive links as well? What if they're pozed and they send the info to the original website owners as well?
I always copy the archive links anyway though.

Shouldn't you be busy hunting for Zyklon Ben threads to sage from your tor browser, golem?

Because they've never lied to us before!
Why are you even here, don't you have some TV news to believe?