Why do leftists hate Israel so much? In comparison the barbaric...

Why do leftists hate Israel so much? In comparison the barbaric, regressive Muslim countries that surround it - Israel is a bastion of liberal democracy and progressiveness. Israel is the only stable, democratic country in the region, the most prosperous and succesful economy in the region and the only country in the region where women and gays have rights. Even Arabs in Israel have a better life than in any Arab country. I'd rather be a Muslim living in Israel than a Jew in Iraq.

Islam is a horrible, reactionary religion. Palestinian children are indoctrinated from birth to hate the Jews. Muslims idolize Hitler and throw rocks at innocent Jews for nothing other than being Jewish. Hamas throws its opponents off buildings for God's sake! Israeli media is far more tolerant than Arab media - emphasizing unity between all cultures whereas Arab media calls for the destruction of Israel and the extermination of the Jewish people. Arabs have always been the agressors in war against Israel and have struck first. Israel's responses are only to protect its own sovereign territory.

So I ask again, why do leftists have such a hard-on for Palestinians when Israel's ideals are more closely aligned to the left?

because it's US military base in the middle east.

this

Because leftists aren't liberals and liberalism is the cancer that is currently consuming the whole world.

Also, it isn't even a bastion of liberalism, if you genuinely believe that you are too far gone to have any kind of conversation with.

It is a barbaric, thieving, land appropriating, water hoarding, illegitimate US military base.

Kill yourself by drinking acid

Literally read zizek.

Isreal can only sustain the facade of liberal democracy. It is about as progressive as the united States is

gee I wonder. Israel is no more of a liberal democracy than the US was back in early twentieth century.
Palestenians would never have had a problem with Israel if it was inclusive to them, and they weren't forced to live in ghettos and the outskirts being treated like animals.

Also it's perpetrating racial apartheid.

Also just how is Judaism not reactionary but Islam somehow is?

Also why are conflating the state of Israel with a religious conflict? It's a land conflict.

You are aware that Israel kills far, far, far, far more Palestinians than Palestinians kill Israelis right? Literally thousands more.

Do you know anything about this conflict at all? Even a little bit?

Why do you have a strong opinion on something you clearly don't have the first clue about.

Know don't get me wrong Islam, like all religions is shit, and is an enemy of the left in the long run and a good gulaging will eventually come tonthe clergy, but isn't any worse than other religions and supporting Isreal to counter it is fucking stupid. Most Muslims are in poor material conditions. Imagine if in America you where forced out of your home by natives because they lived there hundreds of years ago. Then imagine Russia, or China or whoever bombed some states on and of for almost 30 years now, and supported dictators in others and then bombed them once shit for out of control. There would be plenty of radical christian groups. Hell there already is shit like this in Africa and even the kkk is a christian terror organization. It just that on average a Muslims is in worse material conditions than a western christian

But seriously this

It's the same logic used by Holla Forums.

There is literally not a shred of evidence to support this.

You are aware how Israel was created?

If I move into your living room utterly uninvited and then redirect your water pipes so that you can't use them, is It aggressiveness to kick me the fuck out?

Google the Balfour agreement.

*Balfour declaration

Because it wasn't an agreement between all parties, it was just a declaration.

Calm down buddy. Almost no one agrees with op. No need to get riled up.

They don't.
Israel has been militarily occupying the territories for 5 decades, and committing violence against the indigenous population since the mid 1940s. Israel's penultimate goal, and driving force, is the extirpation (or, failing that, a violent subjugation) of non-jews from most of western asia. If that's your idea of of a "bastion of liberal democracy and progressiveness," you need to read more. Or see a doctor. "Liberal democracy" and "progressiveness" are empty buzzwords, anyway, and have no relevance to leftist thought.
Probably because it has the most arms, and the unconditional support of the world's major powers.
Wow, what an original thought. I haven't read that a hundred times this week. Nobody cares.
Jews are indoctrinated from birth to believe that the whole world is against them, and that they are an exceptional race, chosen by "god" himself, and endowed by him with special "rights." You're not in a position to take a moral highground.
Most muslims wouldn't even be able to tell you where Hitler was from.
Even you know how stupid that sounds.
Israel throws bombs and missiles at theirs.
"Arab media"? Dumb.
Unless those "cultures" are inconvenient to israel's interests, or jewish ideology.
Again. Dumb.
What "arabs"?
Is this supposed to mean something? Germany also protected its "sovereign territory" against invading allied forces.

I don't know why I'm even responding to a post as dumb as yours. I'm guessing you're either an israeli who today stumbled upon this board for the first time; a JIDF/hasbara agitator who mistakenly thinks anyone here will be stupid enough to swallow your nonsense; a brainless american jew; or a good shabbos goy who enjoys defending "our greatest ally," for free. Whatever the truth, you're an idiot.

How in the hell did Israel steal land from the "indigenous people"? The JEWS are indigenous to that area.

See>>875393

European jewish immigrants are not indigenous to western asia. "Palestinians" are "jews." Try again.

And the Palestinians rejected an agreement where they would have their own nation distinct from Israel.

Tell me, how is their an "apartheid" against Palestinians? What rights to Jews have in Israel that Palestinians do not enjoy? They have full political rights and are not treated as second-class citizens.

Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA can be traced back to the near east you idiot.

Because israel is a fascist state and we hate fascism.

There isn't. It's worse than apartheid.
Citizenship by "birthright;" right of return; the right to not get bombed to death or have your home stolen and given to an american or russian immigrant, or simply demolished. The list goes on.

And where do you think "palestinian" DNA traces back to? China? Idiot.

How exactly is it a fascist state? Arabs enjoy all the same rights as Jews.

to be fair, Israel isn't technically fascist. its more apartheid

Arabs in Israel do not get bombed to death. Only in the Gaza Strip where Hamas runs a terror state. In fact, the IDF is the most noble armed forces in the world and does all it can to reduce collateral damage. Hamas doesn't care for it's own people and uses them as human shields whilst also firing rockets from civilian populated areas.

No it isn't, Palestinians are not second-class citizens

Powerful and continuing nationalism
Identification of enemies as a unifying cause
Supremacy of the military
Obsession with national security
Religion and government intertwined
Disdain for human rights
Controlled mass media
Corporate power protected
Disdain for intellectuals and the arts
Obsession with crime & punishment
Rampant cronyism & corruption

Is this satire?

A bad group fighting another bad group doesn't make me suddenly like the first group more. Israel can suck my strong four to a light five and the middle east as a whole needs some cartoon show plotline where at the end there's a moral about respecting other human beings and getting along so they get rid of the arbitrary western-designated borders and quit killing eachother.

Having a minority of Palestinians as citizens does not disqualify Israel from practicing literal colonial apartheid against the rest of them.