Hey Holla Forums, my buddy is grilling me for not liking obama

Hey Holla Forums, my buddy is grilling me for not liking obama.

From what i know, he is the same as the 'neo-cons' in foreign affairs, obongocare unanimously sucks (except for homeless people), and he is butt buddys with the banks that funded his campaign, to name a few.

These reasons kinda suck and wont convince him. So Holla Forums, why do you not like obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iMysx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a question for >>>/reddit/, not Holla Forums.

>>>/jidf/

Your friend sounds like a faggot. Just point out that Obama was the one that allowed ISIS to form and doesn't do anything to get rid of the inefficient military spending.

because he's a nigger

Obama is a Race Pimp. It is be obvious to everyone once he is no longer president.

He signed the Bush Tax Cuts and the PATRIOT act back into law, he also signed the NDAA which allows americans to be indefinitely detained in secret prisons under nothing more than suspicion.

He also killed U.S. citizens with drone strikes while they were on foreign soil without any kind of judicial process

He's an audacious nigger. Need any more reasons?

Why don't you ask >>>Holla Forums

It's also his fault that the TPP had been kept secret and had to be leaked for anybody to hear about it

If you want reasons look into:
ACORN Fraud
Fast and Furious
TARP
Benghazi
Pulling out of Iraq, power vacuum
IRS targeting Conservative groups
Funding 'moderate' islamic rebels, ISIS
Cap and Trade
DREAM Act
DACA
20 Trillion in debt
Line in the Sand
GAO money laundering
Drone Strikes on citizens
NLRB Recess Appointments (Card check rules)
Obamacare

Theres also all the racial division shit like 'Michael Brown would have been my son' and inviting BLM to the white house. The list is long, do your own research, this will get you started.

Also these.

Yeah, wouldn't want to repeat the same shit from The_Donald on the internet hate machine, that wouldn't be kosher.

sage

What exactly would be repeated? And you do realise that NOW is the time to destroy Obama's legacy, right? Granted, trump will do it on his own but having ammo to throw at libs never hurts

NIDF please go

America is a white country, it is not right for a nigger to rule over it.

African president, african problems.

He's ruined small business by putting taxes on inventory, forced people to buy insurance they didn't want or need, forced his social issues down the throat of his citizens that didn't want them, he bombed Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria, which is more countries than fucking Bush did. On top of all of that, he sticks his fucking nose into local politics for his own social justice agenda (see skittles boy) and has pardoned a record number of criminals. Obama has turned the first floor of the white house into a fucking party house, which is why it's taking so long to get shit moved in (he trashed like a third of it). He doubled our national debt and grovelled at the feet of other world leaders. He will release 22 Guantanamo bay prisoners by the time he leaves office officially. He let illegals in by the droves and actually punished border agents who enforced national law. You'll notice I haven't even mentioned that he's a nigger yet, that's because it's almost irrelevant at this point because being a nigger is the least offensive thing about him.
He stuck his nose into a national election, he openly and publicly mocked the next POTUS, and has openly advocated for America to become browner. His man of a wife says shit like "slaves built my house." You know what they say, birds of a feather. So imagine what he's like behind closed doors. Oh, and don't forget that he was associated with Bill Ayers who was part of the weather underground, a literal communist terrorist organization that bombed people. But you know what irks me the most? He's a fucking affirmative action hire. He only won because he was a young somewhat well spoken black. Obama was the death of Meritocracy. Trump is it's last gasp for air. Weather or not we die has yet to be determined.

thank you user!!! My friend says i believe fake news made by republicans.

Sadly that perspective nullifies my 3 best reasons for not liking obongo=
1. his involvement in pizzagate
2. his fake birth certificate
3. Michelle is a man

i guess im not as bright as you! very well thought out, thanks for this

>Fucked up race-relations Normies don't like that

A lot, if not most of, those pardons and commutations were for meth and coke dealers. You know, the innocent drug offenders

archive.is/iMysx 1,304 well sourced examples of obama being a piece of shit, plus he's a nigger

fucking this. This is what i needed.

praise kek.

OP OUT

This. Much more.

Want a normie hook? Remind them of the promises of "change" from 8 years ago, then confront them with (((current year)))

Also

and therefore sage

When I was a kid, my folks took me to a petting zoo. While I was feeding a goat some pellets, a masturbating chimp shuffled up to me and bit my arm. It traumatized me terribly, but with hard work and perseverance, I managed to get on with my life.

And then the 2008 election happened.

Obama throws like a girl.

The Obama Presidency in 9 Panels

He made real law that allow ANY private property be taken by government (or military), like food, guns and ammo, vehicles etc. during certain circumstances like martial law. For refusing giving away your property you could even be killed. I dont remember how its called so i need burger to clarify it and eventually correct it if i wrote something wrong

Why are you hanging around with nigger lovers?

that won't convince a liberal that hes a bad president
in fact, saying that you get a tax penalty for not getting healthcare wouldn't make liberals think hes a bad president; they'd just go on and on about poor people not being able to afford health insurance until obamacare came around, in which case they're magically able to afford health insurance even though it isn't free, and "they ==HAVE== to have health insurance anyway", as if that were as important as eating in the first place or getting to sleep at least every other day

in fact; why don't you come up with an argument that a generic hillary-voting liberalnot me would believe as to why obamacare is bad?

because low-information voters who have no idea about at least almost all of that stuff, and don't care about the stuff they do know about
furthernore, they wouldn't believe any of it unless the white house(pre-trump) or the MSM told them so

Actually even the homeless do not receive the help from Onegrocare. They simply can't afford the monthly premium

Get. The. Fuck. Out. You. Beta. Faggot.

why do you have a nigger friend?

I think you're thinking of eminent domain, which refers to taking private property and land resources.

Dubs check'd and the lulz as OP commences to thank you for calling his friend a faggot

Everything you say I picture some beta jidf merchant faggot speaking it

Obama funding ISIS

That's obviously a slip of the tongue and not what he meant. Here, have something tangible and not dumb.

CONTINUED THE WAR ON DRUGS DESPITE CAMPAIGN PROMISE.
PRESIDED OVER THE LARGEST BANK BAILOUT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
SIGNED THE NDAA INTO LAW WHICH MAKES AMERICAN CITIZENS ELIGIBLE FOR INDEFINITE DETENTION WITHOUT TRIAL.
PROMISED TO CLOSE GUANTANAMO BAY - DIDN' T.
PROMISED TRANSPARENCY YET PRESIDED OVER UNPRECEDENTED PERSECUTION AND IMPRISONMENT OF WHISTLEBLOWERS AND OTHER JOURNALISTS.
CONTINUED ALL OF THE DISASTROUS BUSH FOREIGN POLICIES.
CONTINUED THE DISASTROUS INFLATION OF THE NATIONAL DEBT.
PRESIDED OVER THE WORST ECONOMIC COLLAPSE SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION.
FAILED TO PROSECUTE EVEN ONE CORPORATE BANKER OR WALL STREET TYCOON.
CONTINUED THE PRINTING OF FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES INCREASING INFLATION AND ROBBING AMERICAN FAMILIES OF THEIR LIVELIHOODS.
PRESIDED OVER THE FIRST AND SECOND DOWNGRADE OF THE US CREDIT RATING IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATION.
MURDERED AMERICAN CITIZENS WITH ROBOTIC DRONES AND NO DUE PROCESS OR EVEN FILING CHARGES.
MURDERED COUNTLESS INNOCENT CITIZENS OF FOREIGN NATIONS WITH ROBOTIC DRONES.
PRESIDED OVER ROBOTIC DRONES BEING IMPLEMENTED TO SPY ON AMERICAN CITIZENS.
PASSED A LAW MAKING PROTEST AN ACT OF TERRORISM.
PASSED A LAW MAKING STRIP SEARCHES LEGAL FOR ANY REASON AND ANY CRIME, INCLUDING PROTEST.
CONTINUED TO ERODE THE AMERICAN IMAGE ABROAD WITH NEARLY EVERY FOREIGN STATE.
ATTEMPTED TO IMPLEMENT A "PUBLIC" HEALTH CARE THAT FORCES CITIZENS TO PAY CORPORATE INSURANCE COMPANIES, AND YET HAS NO "PUBLIC" OPTION.

Only an evil corporate fascist could like OmonkeyCare, user :^)