Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Men.Tell.No.Tales.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.Dead.Men.Tell.No.Tales.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Nah

How many women has Jack Sparrow raped

Can't rape the willing

Take a hike, pirate kike!

This. It's ironic that you people criticise the state of the film industry today while stealing the content that they produce and leaving them with no incentives to make a good product. Next time you are thinking about criticising modern film just remember that it's people like you that caused the decline.

Hollywood has always been trash, just like your taste in movies.

-t. Goldberg Shekelstein

It's gonna be shit I know it. Probably better than some of the complete and utter shit this year like

Logan
Wonder Woman
Spider-Man Homecoming
It Comes At Night
Get Out
Ghost in the Shell
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Okja
Baby Driver
The Boss Baby
The Shack
Fifty Shades Darker
Underworld: Blood Wars
Kong: Skull Island
Power Rangers
etc

I even forgot Assassins Creed

spoken like a true consumer.
it amazes me cucks like you bother coming here at all - whats wrong, is your usual redditpage down?

OY VEY

Nigger, that's the torrent for movie.

its schrodingers turd user
how do you know it's shit until you watch it.

I know I am "gonna" watch it even though I'd rather wait for a better rip that will come out either tmo or the next day

it was so astoundingly mediocre that I was surprised. the plot points were beyond obvious, the writing was stale, everything was generic.

My only real question was if johnny depp is supposed to be immortal or something in these

Yep just watched it and it was pretty bad. The writing was obviously shit too. Lots of green screen, not much direction.

IMMA STRONK SCIENTIFIC WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO GOD. LET'S REMIND EVERYONE OF THAT FACT EVERY 5 MINS.

Jesus what an insufferable cunt.

This. It turned a mediocre movie into pure shit. I hate current year.

Wow I never even knew.

Hope it's the last one

True and it was really bad. Even the green screen scenes on the tv show Black Sails were better than that.
Also Johnny Depp's CGI face… holy shit.
The bank robbery at the beginning was ridiculous and went on way too long.

Also they're all dirty looking excepted her, she's always clean.

I noticed she goes from being tied up on the beach in a blue dress to being tied up on a ship in a pink dress directly afterwards, lol sure you can change your clothes into that spare dress but you're still captive XD

Yea the bank robbery scene could have actually been good and a good idea but it was just not good

I actually liked King Arthur. It was fun.

Compared to all the others in retrospect it is decent and surely has a little spice in the direction even though it was annoying at times

So typical Hollywood fare. Fuck they can't even keep their franchises going, though it's amazing they're still pushing Pirates when its inspiration is from a theme park ride.

Everything they release seems so forgettable nowadays.

you know what… I'm not even going to watch it. Anything Disney related is not worth my time anymore.

Pirates are on the path to becoming uncool again.

Transformers.The.Last.Knight.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

This piece of shit is also out. But compared to Pirates, is so fucked up I can't even be bothered to create a thread for it.

It's honestly not really inspired by a theme park ride.

The script was originally a movie adaptation of the game Monkey Island which failed to take off, it was later changed a little to make it about the ride to help with marketing.

It's why the original movie was pretty great, it was based on a beloved game.

Hollywood is having a problem that they don't have much to base their movies on and the odd time they do go so far as to base it on something successful, they end up fucking it up. Like there was the Silent Hill movie, which had the original director getting someone to play the entire game and record it so they could have an entire outline for what the movie could be about. The studio then decided to give up on the idea and instead just made up some shit that had nothing to do with the game.

Key issue is that studios don't know what appeals to audiences and they're not even willing to just copy what has been successful in other mediums.

By using heuristics.

never watched a single one

I think Michael Bay has been quoted basically saying he knows it's bad, but it makes too much money not to make more.

Only the first one is worth watching.

And I forgot Transformers and The Mummy how could I forget those, my god look at all that shit

Then why wouldn't he just make a fucking good one?

As opposed to paying them for a poor product?

Now this is one jewish post. No what caused the decline was shit movies.

The sad part is, it was still the best thing I watched this year

More like
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Series Tell No Tales

I feel sorry for the CG artists working on this franchise. It must be tiresome to make thousands of chrome-textured spiky 3D models all day long.

because the movies make their money in the international market and as such need to have a flat story with generic characters to make it nice and relatable for every chink who sees it.

I still can't believe how Shia fucked up so much to not keep doing them. Honestly I can't understand how Shia got all these movies. Constantine, Indiana Jones, Transformers, I robot. Like those were huge blockbusters that he started to get out of nowhere I don't get it. Must give amazing blowjobs or something.

Kikes wanted push a wimpy chosen as a credible action hero.