Civil war in Tchetchenia

Internet is cut

We need confirmation from russian user !

youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/HYj
instaud.io/search?q=Orca share media1484162800580
archive.is/bxsun
archive.is/uPwqh
archive.is/KtrAG
archive.is/VDZDX
archive.is/6nkPf
archive.is/e9PMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Radio sound.

instaud.io/HYj

instaud.io/search?q=Orca share media1484162800580

Yeah but how do we know that's an in country snackbar?

You're right. Just wait for the moment.

posting in checkie brekkie

Happening?

I bet Obama did this.

God save the Tsar or something idk fam

GOOD LUCK PUTIN

Also, remove kebab

Chechens ISIL fighters returning home. Putin will crush them again. Not too much to see.

GOOD LUCK PUTIN-CHAN

I count at least three blacks in uniform.
Hey Obama watchu doing?

GOOD LUCK PUTIN-CHAN, REMOVE KEBAB

Now that you mention it, that 1st pic has what appears to be US Army. The rifle on the far left is hard to tell, but that one on the guys back in the center just left of the obvious kebab in black is most definitely an M-16 or M-16 derivative - which is in use in all branches of the US Armed Forces. Along with those helmets and uniform… gotta be US Army.

This raises two questions - where/when was this photo taken, and if it is in or near Chechnya, then what are US troops doing there?

ones the russian army who hasnt seen many conflicts as of yet
the others commies unfortunately

They are justifying war if it's in Chechnya.

Blood for Blood God!

Indeed. But it would look bad for Obama since it is an incursion on Russian soil.

Can someone fucking shoot this fucking monkey? being without a president for 9 fucking days is better than dealing with King NIgger any longer.

Source of the pics in the OP?

Far left rifle also has easily identifiable fsb up against a muzzle break of ak-74.

Sources??

If this what I think this is we will see a total slaughter of everyone in the area and then Obama will point the finger at Putin and say something along the lines of "we gotta nuke em now"

Those ones are kalashnikovs, no doubt but still the niggers in uniform and the other rifles are suspect.

Sputnik report from 3 hours ago claims Russian police kill 4 militants in Grozny Chechnya. Would they cut internet for that?

Reuters claim dozens captured 4 removed.

Russia has niggers. Has them in the military too.

I think they would to prevent them from calling for enemy reinforcement.

Good! We need all the world tension we can get.

Ok then.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOURCE?
WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOURCE?==WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOURCE?==
WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOURCE?

You can't even see the mag
It's a fucking box

I'll be damned.

Oh, and just to be thorough, here is the camo. It's called SURPAT.

I think its all over already. archive.is/bxsun

Yes you can you blind nigger, and it's clearly an AK.

Are you blind? The mag on the far left rifle is clearly visible just above the right knee.

Easiest identifier is the muzzle break anyway

US Army fields multicam in combat theaters and other deployments, those aren't our hooahs

Russian spetznaz uses mutlicam ffs.And, that isn't multifamily anyway. Too grey in color.

Any other expert observations you'd like to share?

Fun fact, SURPAT is literally USMC MARPAT with a different scheme.

color scheme

its been 100 years since the first revolution. This is the year the tsars return

he had to pay them to make it end last time

Here's to hoping we get another grozny

Seems like a last ditch attempt by obonger to start shit with Russia. Chechens already proved themselves to be a terrible proxy in 2008-2009, and are completely incompetent in organizing anything more than small bands of up to ~500 fighters. If they try to start shit with Russia they will get rekt, again. The chechens are very divided along tribal lines and Russia will just exploit it again to divide and conquer them like they have been doing for the last 200 years.

The modern Russian army is the continuation of the soviet army. There's not much distinction between them other than the political system comanding them.

Yup, you just posted all of them.

I dunno faggot give me one single link to a server hosted in Chechnya. If the internet is cut nothing hosted there should work… right Sherlock?

that would have been a super shitty siege to get stuck in as a Russian soldier. They had almost no supplies and ended up eating wild dogs and shit

I get it that he was the last Tsar, but he wasn't particularly good.

That tsar was cuck. I rather prefer returning of Stolypin.

I know I just like posting pictures lad

Did the second battle get that bad. I knew the first was fucked, but I only ever studied the 2nd in terms of MOUT.

The jews hated the Romanov dynasty. It is a fact that can be found easily. I can't remember exactly, but I believe that in Tsarist Russia, the Jews were marginalized quite literally (forced to live at the outskirts of the Empire), which prompted many of them to immigrate into the rest of Europe.

LITERALLY

He wasnt that bad he was just okay at a time that Russia needed a great reformer to take a massive agrarian empire and turn it into an industrialized modern state. His grandfather was the guy that Russia needed but his father went full retard and refused to modernize the Russian state.

Can anyone explain why all armies around the world still wear not very good boots?

The few Russians I know that are veterans told me about how many of the soldiers were conscripts the supply lines were sure shitty and they had to fend for themselves during most of it.

wew its like hillary was right

stop shilling for putin or todays rusia as its not a nationalist country nor based as it was when the last tzat dynasty.
in fact putin made lots of pacts with jews and that is used in the theory of "muh kike faction wars"

Its like what happened in ukraine where they have to choose now between the cucked west fighting for Soros or be russian puppets where he bans nationalist groups

Everyone who isnt being payed by someone knows modern russia a shit

Chechens are the niggers of Russia, and that's saying something. I grew up in Moscow, and those wannabe arabs were a plague on that city. I understand why Putin wants them in his pocket. It's like a combo relationship of the Brits w/ Ghurkas, and the CIA w/ cartels. But goddamn. Here's to hoping some of them die.

mfw I have Chechen blood in my veins

IT'S PAID. DONT MAKE ME GO ON THIS FUCKING RANT AGAIN. FUCK.

Is Tchetchenia white?

Ivan was a hero m8. The Romanov dynasty didn't deserve to exist if it's successors weren't worthy of holding onto their legacy. That is the truth of history. Regardless if they were good or not or if the following regime was good or not. Laws of nature.

No. It's mudshit.

Yes, no sign of kebab.

Russian Police Kill Four Militants in Chechnya
Sputnik News: archive.is/uPwqh

Russia's Chechnya chief says dozens of militants captured: reports
Reuters: archive.is/KtrAG

yeh m80

as argentina

I read in old books that Russia was finally starting to industrialise during his reign.

This doesn't look mudshit though. But yea. Some do look bretty mudshit.

it was which is what caused the massive social unrest in Russia at the time. The farmers were being driven into the factories like the rest of the world. The social unrest combined with the first world war and German funds made the revolution.

not really
Britain respected the gurkhas for their bravery, warrior culture and a willingness to charge into a rifle volley with nothing but a knife expecting to win
the CIA couldnt give a shit about the cartels and same for Putin and the chechens
its government force meets useful idiots with the latter two scenarios

So are Chechens mad at Chechens, or are they mad at Russians or both?

And Jews. Especially Jews. The muzik will complain, but it takes Jews to direct it into a revolution that fucks everything up.

Meant Ghurkas in the sense that you could toss them at a place you wanted raped/burned down and just shrug your shoulders.

Does anyone truly know what goes on in the minds of mudslimes other than

Pic 1: archive.is/VDZDX
Pic 2: archive.is/6nkPf
Pic 3: archive.is/e9PMM

The special operation in Chechnya has moved into an active phase

Also

They're full-face toboggans. They are north of the Equator—it's winter north of the Equator…fuckin' retard.

Awesome.

Why do all chechen or other caucasus mountain niggers look alike.
Pic related
most famous caucasus mudslime atm

Because mudlsimws have been fucking their cousins for centuries.

Typical white whore in the background eyeing her future fetish fuck. Dumb whores only think with their vaginas…

1. It's not news. This shit happens all the time in Chechnya and Dagestan.
2. Most of the time it's state-fed mountain niggers killing feral mountain niggers and vice versa.
3. Nothing will come out of it.
4. Nicholas II of Russia makes Putin's putzriots frothing at the mouth, while foreigners who support Putin for all the wrong reasons, have no problem with him. You can't imagine how much hate Poklonskaya gets in Russia for admiring Nicholas II.

he may as well have. he put the US on the hook for every ill that befalls Russia during his bitchfit over hillary's defeat.

So is the Mexican military overthrowing the government?

Russia

Nicholas is her husbando

Marpat pattern + CCE (french camo) color scheme. Which frankly does makes the best "all terrain" camo in circulation.

The pattern itself is not proprietary to the US, they copied Canada CADpat which is not canadian, IIRC the original is from a dutch company from the 80's.
Also the Russian company who make the stuff also makes some legit Crye multicam under license w/crye materials, so they quite possible bought the license to the original pattern.

The Russian interior forces uses a lot of bootlegged camos (finn, danish, UK, French) but that's not the case here.

^ Beware closet communist shills seeding the idea that the state apparatus cutting the internet 'because of terrorists / national security' is a good thing.

Russia's Chechnya chief says dozens of militants captured: reports
archive.is/pIz9u

Chechnya is a stain on the world. I hope it gets eradicated.

You don't think she may be looking at the cameras and wondering what's going on?

Ya think she might just be thinking "Are those Niggers? In Russia? How did they get here?"

Am I the only one that noticed that the video is actually being played in reverse

FTFY

It honestly looks like airsoft.