BREAKING: Gunman screaming 'Allahu Akbar' opens fire in Spanish supermarket

archive.fo/uGjM7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EtIif
archive.is/uo0D0

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some of the comments

A German was stabbed in a supermarket parking lot as well this afternoon. Waiting for it to be confirmed by a kebab before making a thread.

Religion of peace strikes again

RAZE OF MECCA WHEN?

Muds are terrible at everything

I guess you could say he got kebabed.

bumping for iberia stronk

Al Franken in Session's hearing yesterday blamed former terrorist attacks in France and Belgium on the attitudes of Europeans.

oh yes im sure it was Workplace violence too

refugee comfirmed

I'm sorry to hear that shotguns will be banned in Spain soon…

good luck with that.

Sounds Buddhist to me. You racists need to stop blaming the religion of peace for every little thing.

The stabbing in Germany was by a mud. Not going to make a new thread since once again, nobody died.

archive.fo/EtIif

get the fuck out you and your double dubs to the other side of the wall, Carlos.

RECONQUISTA WHEN?

Are they playing 8D chess?

Leave Euskadi alone you fucking moor lovers

its not a kebab, ive seen the picture of the guy, local guy with mental problems, long blonde hair with locks, kinda looks like the guitar player from alice in chains, which makes this even weirder

He …what?

The attacks are scraping the bottom of the barrel already. The mudslime bench isn't that deep. Any that are being handled or aren't complete retards are actually planning real ops.

That's a relief. Thanks for the info.

If I'm ever in a situation where I need to destroy a lot of people and/or property, I'm going to make sure to scream "Allahu Akbar" so I'm guaranteed a thread on Holla Forums.

No that sounds more like 666D chess.

Sorry to derail but this link from the same site caught my eye and gave me a kek:

archive.is/uo0D0

more like 8DDDDDD chebs fugg

Whoever wrote that article has to know what they're doing

That's a new one.

Come on now..

I want the stone in the center before we raze it. Best part Israel's unofficial capital will be caught in the blast range.

Is this article legit?

I don't trust express and I can't find any other source.

What the fuck is with express?

Jihadi Spaghetti has become a thing.

I've got my Ko-ran and beard
and a pocket full of miracles
pocket full of miracles
pocket full of miracles…

Is this a fake article?

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Huh, I did a quick check and couldn't either. While I'm not surprised that the judenpresse isn't reporting given that there were no fatalities and both situations were resolved quickly, it is interesting none the least. I'm OP, my vpn just shit the bed and I had to get a new server.

It's in spanish, thou

www.laregion.es/articulo/ourense/atraco-mercadona-lagunas-disparos-detenido/20170111142333677213.html

Either because:
1. It's fake and useful for conditioning.
2. It's covered up.

Vid in question.

Please let the war in Europe begin this year and give me something meaningful too die for. Please

He's right, the throughput would be too low, you'ld need to do your tarring in paralllel to get them all.

Checked and confirmed.

I don't really care anymore. This isn't news. We know it's going to happen. Where and how is redundant. We don't need to discuss every event, because we all know for a guaranteed fact it's going to happen again, and again, and again, and again…

Terrorist attacks happen in the Middle East every single day, and have been since at least the 1980s or maybe even earlier. We rarely hear about car bombings in Pakistan or suicide bombings in Iraq because they happen so often we would need a completely dedicated source just to cover them all. Muslims on Christians, Muslims on Hindus, Muslims on different Muslims, doesn't matter. Wherever Muslims go, they must kill. Europe is just now learning that this is what you get when you let Muslims live in your country. The evidence was there for decades, but they all told themselves it was because of >muh poverty or >muh oppressive government. No. It's Islam.

No, it's genetics. Had Islam, not Christianity, been imported to Europe, it would have been reformed by Europeans in the same manner Christianity was. Religions don't make a difference, it's the people adhering to them that do. This is why Islam will never be reformed. They lack the evolved group intelligence that Europeans have.

carve it into a pig

B-back that infidel up!

Typical white supremacist.

Kek!

What could be the motivations of this man? Mental illness? Pushed over the edge by racism? We may never know.

The modern term is "gunperson".

Only men are murderers.

lahlavuuhac h ackhhhber alluhu is ghehe one trhueggge godd ! IGSLAMMIC DID NUFFIN WRONG n shit

Is Al Franken really this much of a liberal nutjob or is he LARPing as one?

It's only okay to have a gender suffix when there's a negative connotation for men.

Take your deus vult larping back to /christian/, you cuck.

I wonder is "moslem" hatespeech now like colored

French courts disagree.

He's a stereotypical liberal kike.

It pisses lefties off.

There are some Spanish articles about it too, seems legit. The details are a bit foggy tho.

laregion.es/articulo/ourense/joven-disparo-mercadona-viejo-conocido-policia-problemas-mentales/20170111155159677227.html
20minutos.es/noticia/2931315/0/hombre-irrumpe-con-disparos-supermercado-ourense-incidente-que-se-salda-con-su-detencion-sin-heridos/
lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/ourense/ourense/2017/01/11/detenido-atracador-supermercado-ourense-entro-armado-escopeta/00031484141141091503810.htm

So these fucking kikes say ever Jew that occupies Russia, America, Germany or any other country will always be able to be a citizen in Israel, even if they never set foot in the country. And yet the native Palestinians who have existed there for centuries do not belong and should not be citizens?

Meanwhile, they have the fucking nerve to say that if a Syrian or Somali is in France for two months they should be considered French.
How the fuck do so many white goys put up with these disgusting creatures, if I ever cam across a Kike like that I would literally rip their face off in a rage, they are so fucking disgusting to me.

I HATE THIS KIKE MEME. IT TRANSLATES TO ALLAH IS GREATEST. ALLAH IS NOT A CATCH ALL FOR ALL GODS.

He is a guy called Stefano from Bilbao, he was speaking basque so no one understood what he said, but some claimed he said allah akbar, he used to wear dreadlocks and he was eating a banana and smoking a cigarette when they subdued him.

It begins

He kept it inside an aquarius bottle.

At least there we have some more sources. I suspect that the gas/gunpowder was some sort of retarded homemade bomb and there were some translation errors thanks to meme magic as we now know what mudslimes spill out of their pockets.

Reconquista when?

If Spain got hit, that means Bordugal is next…
1143 GAS THE FUCKS, TUGA WAR NOW

he WAS the bomb

No one died? Have all the competent muslims suicided themselves already

Is it really?

what, did he leave his spaghetti at home?

We won't let them. Mario Soares is dead, the fire will rise.

THE FIRE RISES
Actually wanted to make a thread about his death and what it meant to us but, well I didn't

time for us to start prepping with anti muslim semi autos. preferably with IR illuminator and night vision scope

We're a pretty tenacious people, we could probably drive them out with sticks and stones.

DEUS ASSIM O QUER

WhyTheWestWillFall.webm

dude they all got israeli passports
They just role play their host nation.

I don't know Spanish certainly not an older form but I do know of this old Kebab Removal tune.

How many times must i explain to you stupid shits that sage is not a fucking downvote.

in a sense that is true, but not, i'm sure, for the attitude Franken is thinking of.

Speaking of Reconquista, has anyone watched the TV series Isabel? Its in spanish so not sure if its filled with self hate pro muslim BS.

What did he mean by that?

This makes no sense!