T-th-this is n-not ap-appropriate

youtube.com/watch?v=mPaA4V-2cVo

Why have I not seen a JUST version of pic related yet?

what a fucking dweeb

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(checked)
Does she have a speech impediment or something or is she on drugs?

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE

You know that feeling after an orgasm? "Afterglow?" I'm feeling that right now and I didn't even have to cum.

let them burn in the name of Kek

Look at this ringworm.

The subtlety of that line was amazing

Now I get what he meant by "Are we living in Nazi Germany?"
Because releasing such fake info about "golden showers" is similar to the "leaking" of info about the totally fake Holohoax.

Can you imagine being such an entitled prick you think that just because you work for some shitty media outlet you have a right to speak with President of US?

It's time to give CNN propagandists helicopter rides, Pinochet style.

Not JUST to speak with him, but to force him to take questions from you, at the expense of every other reporter in the room. The audacity of these niggers is amazing.

Here's the exploitable in case it's needed.

Trump calling them nazis made me smug as fuck

Yes.

he probably did the worst possible think that could happen to a SJW

What's up with the lightning on that niggers hand? Is that flour?

i didn't try at all

Of course it would be terrifying to them. They can no longer intimidate the right into silence anymore.

From 2016 and on, they will no longer have the last word anymore.

Low energy sore losers to the end.

Imagine the sex moans

How have these dubbels gone unchecked?
CHECKED

are you kids retarded?

I love how James Woods is one of the few celebrities willing to go whole hog and speak his mind. I hope he and others like him can find work now that the letists in charge will start to commit ritualistic suicide in despair over CURRENT YEAR+2

Smooth jazz is the worst form of music and this video is cancer.
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

And he's a handsome mother-fucker to boot! Right now he's doing voice work (JLA, Family Guy); but I doubt anyone would turn him down for a roll.

He's an intelligence stooge and probably a fag too. He helped cover up 9/11 by pretending to be on a plane that was scoped out by arab terrorists in preparation for 9/11. I'm very disappointed in you.

He says he's been blacklisted for it. I don't think many will be following him. At least not soon.

feels like a leader
i want a leader
wheres the canadianleader
god i want a trump over here so bad
fuckin sorry sorry sorry
FUCK SORRY
fuckin shit id follow that MAN, more than mr i wear a hat and say sorry for something we cant fix or had a hand it.

Watching that somali rapefugee he just appointed plow his wife while he jerks off in the corner to how progressive he is and what it's going to taste like when he cleans up.

soundsabout right.

We would need the image with the layers. As in the .xcf or .ps if you're not a freetard.

We won't need one soon, brother. If our country collapses and Trump incorporates it into the Greater American Empire we may have hope yet.

In the mean time, we have to stay away from the cities. While they rule, our voices are silenced. America may honestly be our only hope.

the comments are really high energy.

Does CNN really have low ratings? that fact needs to be state more often.

It's a png, you pleb. If you don't know how to use that then you need to hit the photoshop tutorials again.

Youtube commentators beat prime time news on eyeballs and retention every time. They don't seem to realize that their format and tactics are obsolete. They thought the internet was a passing fad that they could out compete and got passed by.

Just move to the Trumpenreich you faggot leaf.

If you're not a "freetard" you are likely part of the largest Jewish botnet on the planet: Windows. This makes you a very good Shabbos goy indeed. :^)

I'd do it

11 days into 2017 lads
8 years remain

That idiotic CIA/NSA Russian hacking document showed that CNN sucks compared even to RT or others. Its really pathetic.

It's people like that faggot that make me ashamed to call myself a mick

Irish are OK and proper white :^)

Correct. It makes you wonder how many rightists there really are in (((Hollywood))) who, out of fear of not being cast in roles, can't profess it.

who wants to bet me that connor was a jew in disguise

Cohennor O'Kike at your service, sir.

The more interesting part is that these Hollywood non-liberals are all incredibly talented and skilled artists with an extensive legacy Like Gary Oldman and Mel Gibson, whereas the liberals tend to be juvenile sex-icons like Scarlett Johanson or useless stoners like Rogen

Can you source that claim for me? Wouldn't surprise me, the left/right dichotomy is kike-shit, but this switch over (which they do every few years to confuse and D&C the Goy) is great opportunity to un-kike the country

Was it appropriate to put out fake mews about trump and poo poo pee pee

When I had a Twitter account James Woods followed me after I helped his argument during one of many discussions where the liberal riff raff on there was ganging up. Nice man. Principled. Had a few good followers during that time.