#OPERATION POO POO PEE PEE

It's time for us to take control of the world
We will use the #pissgate scandal that we fabricated to:
1) destroy the CIA
2) destroy the full MSM apparatus
3) take control of the (((Narrative))) leaving us unconditional power

WHAT TO DO:

Trust me, this will work. Dig into the story and do as I said, and we will destroy 2 GOLEMS in 2 days. Let's report this thread so they'll stick them

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/09/russian-embassy-uk-tweets-pepe-frog-meme-upsets-sjw/
archive.is/ncm39
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/819106577009414144
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/if-donald-trump-wins-he-will-be-70-years-7-months-and-7-days-old-on-his-first-full-day-in-office
nypost.com/2017/01/10/buzzfeeds-trump-report-takes-fake-news-to-a-new-level/
radio.com/listen/station/1080-wtic-newstalk/
archive.fo/OSd57
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_AnM17v1TXj9n
archive.is/eKonT
gnosticmedia.com/manufacturing-the-deadhead-a-product-of-social-engineering-by-joe-atwill-and-jan-irvin/
gnosticmedia.com/SpiesinAcademicClothing_MKULTRA
youtube.com/watch?v=PAb3FD0G5yE
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
gnosticmedia.com/the-zionist-cia-assault-on-body-and-mind-joshua-blakeney-interviews-jan-irvin/
twitter.com/trsprudence
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/01/11/media-and-intel-agencies-collude-to-smear-trump-with-fake-news-and-fail/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/11/trump-intelligence-allegations-searchable/trump-intelligence-allegations-searchable.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
archive.fo/KDmUI
archive.fo/BUqLR
www51.zippyshare.com/v/p2Y9vNU0/file.html
twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/799075208992854016
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/20/bob-dole-says-trump-will-make-great-president/87340048/
youtube.com/watch?v=E4jGCP8DTUM&t=27s
archive.is/16qW5
christophercantwell.com/2016/10/21/radical-agenda-ep211-the-price/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-billionaires-millionaires-231831
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974
washingtonpost.com/politics/donors-and-lobbyists-already-shaping-trumps-drain-the-swamp-administration/2016/11/11/d1c13704-a828-11e6-ba59-a7d93165c6d4_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/30/donald-trump-is-assembling-the-richest-administration-in-modern-american-history/
qz.com/862412/trumps-16-cabinet-level-picks-have-more-money-than-a-third-of-american-households-combined/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/30/what-do-trumps-latest-cabinet-nominees-have-in-common-theyre-all-major-donors-to-his-campaign/
nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/politics/inauguration-donald-trump-president.html
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/11/17/meet-the-billionaires-planning-trumps-inaugural-festivities/
nytimes.com/2017/01/15/us/politics/trump-inauguration-donations-corporations.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/trump-inaugural-donors.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/29/for-1-million-and-up-inaugural-donors-will-get-candlelight-dinner-with-trump-and-other-access/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

START CREATING MEMES ABOUT THIS

The Chan That Trolled The World

THREADLY REMINDER THAT WE ARE IN CHARGE NOW
WE MUST ACT QUICKLY. WE ARE A NECESSARY EVIL

Never let your enemy's fuckup go unpunished. Let's show them we're a big goy.

TRUMPMANIA 2017
I am a real American fight for the rights of every man
I'm a real American
Fight for what's right fight for your life

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
You gotta take a stand
It don't hurt to hide
If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let it slide

I'm a real American

I feel strong about right and wrong
I don't take trouble for very long
I've got something deep inside of me courage is the thing that sets us free

I'm a real American

I'm a real American

If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let
It slide

I'm a real American

I'm a real American

I'm a real American

I'm a real American

That's a fake tweet nerd.

No shit, Shylock, I fucking made it. Also, filename you retard.

WE STICKY NOW!

(Checked)

Send emails and snail mails to every CNN and Buzzfeed advertiser. Start it out like the original shekelshoah and then focus all efforts on getting them sued for defamation.

Even better if they own up to it and stoke the flames higher.

This is it. The greatest flamewar of our time.

Toasting In epic bread, ready to trigger some faggots at work today.

Why don't we spam CNN emails with those faked Trump leaks, like this shit?

(checked)

What the hell have we become?

That'll work too. That way they get more things they want to use, but they're also under attack from their advertisers due to that email campaign. Do it from separated accounts.

Check'd

Demigods

The only group of people left on earth who don't habitually lie or follow a (((false doctrine)))

THE POO POO PEE MUST FLOW, WASH AWAY ALL LIBEL

CAN YOU FEEL THE MEMES JACK!

We have bacome what always knew we'd become: POWERFUL!

HHHAHAHAAAHHAAAAAA
IT'S HAPPENING LADS

GET Holla Forums ON BOARD LADS
WE MEMETIC ALLIANCE NOW

WE WILL HAVE NO MERCY ON THEM. BOMBARD EVERY MAIL LIST, CONTACT WIKILEAKS, PROJECT VERITAS, MIKE CERNOVICH, TED CRUZ, TRUMP, EVERYONE OF THIS ((AUT-RIGHTERS)) OR IN GENERAL PEOPLE WHE KNOW WILL SUPPORT TRUMP. WE SHALL START BOMBARDING THEM NOW. IF NECESSARY, USE 4/cuck/ and r/the_donald as GOLEMS for this operation like we did during the election for #DraftOurDaughters

And remember to post the resulting salts of your meme warfare here! A little bit of encouragement is always useful

Sounds like fun.

(Checked)

Dubs for the Dubs God. Salt For the Salt Throne!

Should we invite /baph/ to the party too? I'm sure they'd love to have some fun too.

Yes, let's invite them! Post the redirection to their thread into this thread too
DESHI
DESHI
BASARA
BASARA

OF COURSHE

Could some based Hotpocket edit my OP and add #BiggestLibelSuitEver to the hashtags list?

If they want in, sure. But I don't know if I trust them fully. Hell, get GG involved to and tell the plebbitards.

Shekel Shoah 2: Pissgate Boogaloo

Thanks, user.

Today, OP was not a faggot.

Oh so now 4chan is "we" huh. You didn't fabricate shit. You holed up here in your irrelevant bunker screaming KIKE SHILL at each other over fucking "reddit spacing" for the last 6 months while 4chan trolled the fucking world with #pissgate and right wing safety squads. Autism has defeated you.

==MCCAIN CONFIRMED INTO THIS WHOLE MESS AHAHAHAHAH== PROOF HERE

A beast has awoken, of amphibious spawn.
Bringing along with him, a brand new dawn.

They call him Kek, the bringer of light.
And he's here to join us, in our fight.

For years they treated us like a joke.
But under his fist, the globalists choke.

They stand and laugh, at us and our memes.
But under Kek's wrath, you'll hear their screams.

Everytime we meme with frogs.
We send out power to the gods.

By the power of fire monkey, God, and Trump.
The rage of Kek cannot be stumped.

And the next time you feel all hope is gone..

Remember..

It's always darkest before the dawn..

Praise Kek.

Who cares? Stop trying to D&C and take credit. We're anonymous for a reason.

It's always been we. Since when has the horde truly seperate? Did moot fully destroy us? Did our mods on both sites, who are sometimes faggots sometimes not, did they not hamper us, and yet now we have the ability to shekelshoah CNN? And you want to bitch about Autism?

No

I never really saw proof someone on 4chan did it other than a few posts claiming credit. And yeah, 4chan isn't we, you're right. By your anger you seem like you're TRS though.

This sounds like a legitimate confused refugee instead of a shill. Truly mind-boggling what confirmation bias does to a community.

What's it like being such a good goy?

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. WE TRANSCENDED THAT REALITY LONG AGO, INSTEAD OF BITCH HERE, REPOST THIS THREAD ON 4CHAN. IF YOU ARE NOT A KIKE SHILL

He's kind of right, it's been fucking embarrassing here lately, even now there are shills saying not to focus on this and dox TRS again because this is somehow some kind of TRS false flag and basically shit that makes little sense to anyone not retarded

OP HERE
Also use the hashtag ==#BiggestLIbelSuitEver==

This. Get Halfchan involved and spread this to KiA so they can relive their Gawker gloats.

user HERE, ==LEARN HOW TO REDTEXT MORON==

Well, I called you not a faggot. But you fucked that one up hard. You're still okay in my book, OP.

You tried.

SORRY

High quality red text m87

Can't we just ban these fucking newfaggots?

Aw shit here we go!

(Checked)

We need to get whoever sent this to Wilson on Tucker.

I don't bloody well think so.

Sure thing, but still do as I said. This is gonna be glorious, brothers! The fire truly raises

(Checked)

Praise Kek

He knew

Stop redtext spamming dude, it's fucking obnoxious.

Its pretty obvious he means 'we' as in 'we autistic trolls on the internet'.

The strategy is to flood the board with low-quality posters who make actual Holla Forums users feel less inclined to take part. Holla Forums don't like 4chan-tier contributors because they require so much attention and explanation. What you're seeing with these posters who bring up TRS out of nowhere and then reply to themselves 48 times is an attempt to tire us out with fake anons pretending to be intolerably stupid. Confuse us into thinking Holla Forums has too many low-quality users. It's a last ditch effort for when controlling the narrative has failed, because of the sheer amount of effort involved on their part.

checked

this is fucking retarded

This is a prime example of what I refer to here . This poster is being a low-quality user on purpose and will not improve no matter how much you try to help him.

I wonder who could be behind this post

No, my friend. Today was a very hard day for me, I was almost to the point of the mental breakdown. Forgive me for being a retard. Creating this thread was the biggest effort I could make for the cause

(Checked)

Filtered him like Alex Jones.

It's still a good effort.

Keep at it. Rest and let the Hivemind use this to knife CNN and Buzzfeed to death.

I really want to join twitter just to follow Trump pwning people all day.

But I dont use social media as a point of principle.

Its a dilemma.

Ok user, we're all tired in this CY+2

Dude, he'll even occasionally like your tweets. It's like having a visit from the God Emperor himself.

Dude, you're fucking crazy.

Last guy who tried that was pic related. Also, Putin uses sexual blackmail like a motherfucker, pic related.

First, the Russian embassy tweets Pepe and now this… Come on FSB, you're acting too obvious.

Thread theme

You seem to still be under the impression that trump is bound by the laws of physics, probability and causality.

If that were true, he would have lost the election by a landslide like everyone thought.
All the old fashioned assumptions no longer hold true.

It's a shill. Filter him.

I LOVE THIS DIMENSION, FUCK THE BERENSTEIN UNIVERSE, BERENSTAIN IS FUCKING BADASS!!
**sagein a sticky**

(checked)

breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/09/russian-embassy-uk-tweets-pepe-frog-meme-upsets-sjw/

OMG

Two ways I see it:

1) Trump literally is protected by some kind of memetic barrier
2) Trump is betting on a lose/lose scenario for the kikes: taking him out would mean risking everything. If the country responds to assassination by falling apart into anarchy, the kike loses too. On the other hand, if Trump is allowed to succeed, it also means their iron grip on subversion will falter.

Well Holla Forums, I'm tired and I have to work IRL. I'll leave you guys for now with the archived halfchan thread with all the proofs archive.is/ncm39

Checked
Shadilay my brothers! What a time to be alive

#GoldenShowerGate is trending on twatter

Maybe in your dreams. Everything about that video is staged.

Im lost.

Trumps going to use this to own some niggers or what?

things like this make me feeling that Im missing out not being on Twatter

Its like the chans are the net's dark subconcious, and this is where Id rather be

Wait, so we are now fighting back to end buzzfeed's stupid claim?

the dark subconcious is more fun to influence and participiate in, but you have to surface every once in awhile to see what affect it's having

We're fighting them on all fronts. Shitpost at them, email their advertisers and tell them you're going to stop buying their shit for helping push #FakeNews.

(Nice dubs by the way)

This could actually be perfect. It would give Trump just cause to go forward with his plans to gut the CIA while completely destroying the (((MSM))).

the reason we're so powerful is that the entire Internet grew around us, they're dependent on our memes. their culture, language, mannerisms, and even thoughts (through memes) came from us. All we had to do was recognize it, then manipulate what we did and said and it eventually started infecting everything else. Even places like tumblr rely on us, our creativity, and that is their weakness.
The internet is like a river, and we control the source.

MEMES MUST FLOW

THE DIGITS ARE OVER NINE THOUSAND

user is the brain
Namefags are the body

Hence why namefags constantly demand to know why we seem so inactive. "you idiots on Holla Forums just sit there and think while we're out causing change in the real world" is a phrase I've seen used against Holla Forums repeatedly. The idiotic body parts all think that every part of the body must actively contribute at all times, and sees the brain as some kind of freeloader just sitting there talking to itself.

The nicest area to see the president is very sparsely populated by people with blurry cameras. Totally legit.

Dubs confirm!

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/819106577009414144

Rare Pepe.

I just heard this Canadian bint on youtube say that Trump will be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on December the 20th…WITNESSED!!

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/if-donald-trump-wins-he-will-be-70-years-7-months-and-7-days-old-on-his-first-full-day-in-office

KIKE SHILL

944ee7 was just having fun user.

you know what they are doing now? They are getting ready to get rid of the frog. Typical soviet trick. They build the frog up but once the frog has been associated enough with Russia then it can be called a sign of traitors if Putin pull some inexcusable bullshit. Then nromies cll the frog a traitor and maybe the frog doesn't like that and retaliates. Now the frog and the normies are fighting and Putin is happy. true divide and conquer.
Some people think Stalin dindu nuffin.
The frog must not a pawn of Putin's aggression. Love live the frog. Down with Putin. Russia needs regime change. Tooth Decay is a serious issue.
China has one aircraft carrier, Russia has one aircraft carrier. US has drones, drone swarms, lasers, railguns, and Egyptology. Long live the frog.

get a load of this rambling yid.

Didn't he complain about how tired he was or something?

If he has time to make 16 posts (after making the OP) and look like a complete newfag that should lurk more in the process of making said posts, then he has time to go to sleep.

I'm going to guess that the media and the pseudo intelectuals will stick with this story and never admitt the folly.
Almost the same with that electric power station thing. After the revealance of those claims being nonsence, the media never admitted their mistakes and went complete silent.

As to conclude, the radical brainwashed losers will stick to their narrative. Just like Goebels said "If you want to convince people. Lie, lie and lie untill they will believe you"

I didn't believe that there we legitimate paid shills out there until today when i kept getting their replies on twitter.

they're already back pedaling. nypost.com/2017/01/10/buzzfeeds-trump-report-takes-fake-news-to-a-new-level/

Why do the top comments change everytime I click his status?

So, what will this achieve again exactly??

Lulz?

Where is the original document with golden showers references and stuff?

bout tree fiddy

fun tbqh

It might make sites such as Buzzfeed check the validity of their stories more thoroughly before publishing to make sure they arent reporting 4chan pranks.

Hahahahaa lol I am joking of course they would never do that because it requires journalistic effort.

Its hidden in Putins special vault for blackmail evidence.

Doesn't matter what it achieves, it's a fun excuse to break out the poo poo pee pee at kikes and journalists.

God damn I just want to read the full document with anime and piss references. Come on.

(Czeched)
Alright right then, fair enough.

WHY would ANYONE do more work than they have to, and get paid EXTRA for that EXTRA work when you can just blame the mythical wage gap and get paid for not doing the extra work, or for publishing countless articles a day to meet your bosses criteria so that the retention rate of journalists gives a valid purpose and motivation for people to even attend college to become a journalist in the first place, then complain about the job market and blame all the wrong people when you can't get the job you want and think it's because 'they're all full up' when in reality, they're just not hiring because the bosses are getting that extra money.

And it doesn't take much for someone to just fluff a random event, interview, or public opinion and take or save a couple of pictures to create a news article someone of even lesser intelligence (if possible) will believe, and interpret that 'story' any number of ways and regurgitate it onto the next random dipshit that will listen.

The FBI is literally laughing at you.
You following me, bro?

fuck off kike

Nice desktop background, fagit.

Got anything better in your Pictures folder?

Hi TRS

use the invented language from

two letters to the right, loop if there is no more and add vowels between two of these ' if there are three adjacent consonants. You could try to even add consonants to the words, obviusly between '.

J'o'df u'n'kt apapf (gas the kikes)

The first paragraph was good. I lost you after that.

You're being fucked with boys. When you gonna realize that Trump is not on your side and would watch you burn with the rest of them?

Did you just try to cite the complete lack of corroborating evidence as evidence? That may be the most semitic thing i have ever seen.

He's gotta know we're his guardian angels by this point. He led off his press conference attacking both the (((cia))) and the msm. But he went further by throwing a bone to the organizations that didn't fall for the story, at the end they were literally clapping for him. The guilty parties were I trouncing themselves with groveling apologies when it was their turn for questions, it was glorious.

So there's no way (if it's true) that he doesn't know this was a chanter product. He also could not have used it better. I bet tonight he toasts to our honor at private dinner with his team.

sage isn't a downvote

Seriously, tho, it just doesn't work sometimes.

who knew :^)

Look Russiafag. I'll give it to the FSB and SVR, which will be merged this year into the MGB, did a great job in its influence operation to target disaffected white groups and mobilize them with a fucking stellar psyop.

Pepe was the "face" of the movement, much like any movement needs a face. CIA used Neda in Iran, for instance. They used her dead body and face as a rallying point and icon for plebs. All you FSB faggots are doing is straight out of the OTPOR and Gene Sharp handbook.

In the United States, there are two organizations you never fuck with. Every faggot that thought they could take them down got fucked up royally. They are the FBI and CIA.

They always win. You FSB faggots don't understand this. Something always happens. FBI counterintelligence BTFO your agents and the mansions and gyms you used as cover. Your shitty whore of a spy, Кущенко, Анна Васильевна, was under FBI counter intelligence surveillance the moment that bitch landed on American soîl.

Look at pics related of your SVR whore, Anna Chapman. The dumb bitch couldn't even tell she was being leapfrogged by an entire HUMINT FBI team right behind her sloppily trained KGB ass. Bad OPSEC and really shitty spy, tbh fam.

Putin is being 4d chessed by the US because we are going to fuck you up in Cold War II, you Slav snowniggers. All the US needed was an excuse. Checkmate snowniggers, the US has an excuse now.

It was time to move from the ISIS narrative to fucking you up. We need an enemy and you dumbfucks are the next on the list. You have no idea, FSB fags.

You don't fuck with CIA. CIA fucks with you.

wwew

You forget that we are Holla Forums. You don't fuck with us, CIAshill, no one cares about you anymore
You're fired

Bane would like a word with you.

If the guy comparing himself to the jews and is consistently lying on twitter, maybe he is the jew. Ever think of that? Gonna ignore who he sold his daughter to?. For fuck open your eyes for once in your life you puppet. His past is clean in comparison to most but the connections to russia are obviously there from his own lips form his children;s lips.

Its right in front of you. I can't even comprehend how so many of you believe that a man who has been in the entertainment industry since your parents were kids is trustworthy. You're far to connected to the red/blue dynamic and its fuck all of your perceptions.

Oh well I'll get 5 one word replies and the world keeps spinning. The sooner you understand that these people do not give a fuck about you, the better.

filtered

You merely adopted the darkness. We were born in it. Molded by it.

That was an extremely long winded way of not addressing my point. When did Trump or his children admit to hiring prostitutes to piss in beds? How about the orgies? His campaign coordinating with Russia?
And nice try at poisoning the well. Tell me more about what I think, faggot.
Are you the shill who kept spamming those "putin is a jewish pedo" threads yesterday, or just a fan of his M.O.?

Cyka blyat.

Since we're going back to the 80s with President Trump, we gotta meme goth girls back.

This pls. Pls.

You don't fuck with Holla Forums. Holla Forums is always right.

You think the peepee is your ally? You merely adopted the peepee. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the fake news until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shitposting betrays you, because it belongs to me.

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

These are the same people claiming Russia "hacked" the elections. It's fair to say the people in charge are either completely inept or are so bought by other parties they lack all credibility. Your argument does no good when we have clear examples already of bullshit passing off as intelligence in the past few weeks.

Go back to reddit and stay there. Half the people don't actually care about trump being on "their side" anyway or would even acknowledge that has any significance.

I love this.

THE CHAN THAT TROLLED THE WORLD

Just want to make sure I'm doing it right. These good op tactics?

CNN right now

I see what You did there

Guys on some real levels we've been one-upped. I'm not gonna sit idly by while cucks claim a victory this big. Brainstorming session?

For one I'm thinking bringing back the Pepe postcard mail blast, except physically placing it on desks around my area. Will update with further brainwaves.

This is fucking legendary

Fuck off Langley.

RUSH TALKING ABOUT POL AND RICK WILSON NOW!!!

He is explaining how it went from user to rick to CIA.

PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!

Cute, quiet, porcelain-skinned babes who hate nigger music? Please, Kek. Fire Cock is gonna kick so much ass.

My sides….What's he saying user?

any stream?

www.iheart.com/live/ksfo-560-5343/

Commercials at the moment.

PRAISE KEK!

Basically taking about how 4chan fed it to Rick Wilson and how he passed it along. On going now and just stopped for commercial break.

RICK WILSON AN HERO WHEN???
CUCKING HURTS MOST WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CUCKED YOURSELF

Listening with bated breath

I thought that was 2015?

I'd meme to that most of the goth girls I saw growing up were pretty nice ate well and weren't ballon whales.

Where were you when a bunch of of virgins on an internet meme appreciation website shared their watersports fanfiction with the CIA, who eventually filed an in-depth report on it and leaked it the the mainstream media, giving it national coverage?

EVERYTHING IS FINE; THIS IS FINE

Is this fake news generated by Holla Forums? Why didn't I know about this?

Am I missing something?

Rush just did a quick break comparing Rick Wilson to the guy who fed Dan Rather the fake docs about GW Bush going awal from the national gaurd.

was a single user if it pans out

Don't forget the free gym and food funded by the taxes of rich leftists.

CHILDLESS SINGLE MEN WHO MASTURBATE TO ANIME MADE ME DO IT!

THEY'RE NOT REAL POLITICAL PLAYERS!

t. Rick Wilson

What's the pee pee poo poo thing? What are these leaks supposed to contain?

D00d. The reason why this is a hoax is because it was user->Journo->BIG GUYS(4U), not BIG GUYS(4U)->Journo->user.

What you wrote would be cool as a funni greentext meme though:

I will remember your sacrifice prudence

i gave you the spoon, feed yourself from here faggot.

I fucking love you niggers more than you will ever know.

HIGH ENERGY

Rush is finally making Rick Wilson famous

….for I have already won

Lookout for a new black eye on John McCain.

topkek.

Yes please, goths were the girls I was into for most of my life

The true beauty of all this is poopoopeepee was started when the unwashed normalfags got a hold of Pepe. The level of poetry to it has me genuinely concerned of a potential singularity within the internet as a whole, as well as our consciousness.

Rick's going to have to fall back on Breaking Bad impressions to live.

wtf I love prison now!

RUSH has just killed Rick Wilson.
Rick is backed in to a corner now. Is he going to now lash out at Rush Limbaugh and call him a lier? GOOD LUCK WITH THA RICK!

You already know the answer, user. You already know.

That's a sound explanation. It's currently a perfect storm of halfchanners, redditfaggots and newfags. The shills are using this to attempt to destroy Holla Forums. Admittedly, it was causing me to browse the catalog less frequently, due to all the gay TRS complain threads and other crap. Now that I understand the tactics, as you laid out, it makes wading through the garbage slightly more tolerable. Thank you.

I didn't want to be an internet nazi frog wizard when I grew up though.
I do now though

When in the catalog, hold down shift then click on the shill threads. Very quick and easy way to filter them and clean up the catalog for yourself.

I always wished to be a wizard.

Now I can be the best kind of wizard.

He's right.

Did he actually do anything illegal?

He lied to Rick Wilson. Fairly sure that's not a crime. It's not his responsibility what the cuck does after.

What's the deal with Ricks?

Trump might be able to nail him for libel?

Dubs for the Dubs God. Salt For the Salt Throne!

That's what I was thinking

Maybe, if he actually put his real name on it

Has Denton been found dead in the toilet yet?

If Trump wanted to, he could file a lawsuit and get twitter to cough up trsprudence's dox. I suspect he won't though.

Time to put Joe "Blockhead" Bernstein out of a job boys

This just really brightened my day.

Then you don't know much about the (((Evolution Theory))). Punctuated equilibrium is basically that.

Also checked centrally symmetric dubdubs.

This is actually a really good hypothesis, and it's exactly what I myself was feeling during the worst heat of the trs drama. It felt like shills shilling shills shilling shills, with idiots (or those pretending to be idiots) on both sides of the isle shrieking at each other. There was no space for actual anons to insert some logic or reasoning, and unfortunately I think many of our own native autists got triggered into absolute spergdom themselves. Thankfully I think we've mostly weathered the storm.

:^)

This may be the final death throes of Gawker and CNN playing a desperate wildcard begging it'll pay off. Hogan and Trump could tag team to deliver the final blow to sjw media.

Fuck yeah

my keyboard is gone, on screen keyboard until i can be bothered to go get a new one

Quick question: did I wake up into a parallel universe?

Is there going to be a point in time where future generations open their history textbooks and see a chapter titled "The Pale White Man and The Happy Frog?"

That's a good title for a kidsbook.

With both Trump and Russia tweeting pepes and frogs, I think our memes will certainly be in the history book. We have most certainly been noticed.

The sun is out
The sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you
Dear Prudence

Feeling the burn yet rabbi? The oven is only getting hotter.

(checked)
He just wanted his hotel room back.

Shlomo please

KEK KOMMANDO

Cuckboi Rick, Buzzfeed, John McCain and the CIA fell for it. Absolutely unbelievable they got rused by halfchan piss fanfic. I feel like an SJW who's reduced to babbling I can't even.

archive.fo/OSd57
ARCHIVE PROOF
R
C
H
I
V
E
P
R
O
O
F

No, for that you have to publish it AND be someone important. For it to have ANY chance they would have to imply that his sock puppet was a way to falsify 'importance" and then try him as though he was a big guy with a Lotta loyalty for a hired gun working for a agency "of the record", but that's USSR levels of kangaroo court that even Obama couldn't pull off. And now he's about to come public under a Trump doj.

A second but useless Avenue is to suggest public endangerment by impersonating spies when emailing journalists. But that would mean a lawyer would have to convince a grand jury, then a judge that said journalist was reasonable when they relied on the information and not just falling for an obvious prank. Not happening, all the reasonable pros passed on it. He doesn't even need parody, it's just 1st amendment.

T. Lawfag

Pure cancer, you don't belong here get out.

I wonder how often we get rushed by the Russians, they're obviously aware of where pepe came from, and its impact. So I wonder how often their troll army is pointed at Holla Forums, or is it always just on 4chan?

Thanks for the info fam.

all these fucking new bitches trying to fit in…

You beautiful bastards.

Look at what we have done. We have surpassed even our own expectations. We have transcended shitposting.

We should have stopped, but we didn't. Let's keep going.

No one always wins, dipshit. That's like saying that the Praetorian Guard will never lose its hold over the Roman Empire. Every entity, every organization, every person who achieves great heights of power WILL fall. It is the natural cycle of things, and guess how long the cycle has been running here in the US?

If the FBI/CIA are as smart as you'd have us believe (and as sincere in their pursuit of US interests as they ought to be), they'd be aware of the fact that the sun is setting and take measures to pass the torch on to the night watch. Given that Holla Forums is predominately interested in the United States, and its nature as a stand alone complex, they would be working to help us (even if they adopt an antagonistic mask).

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGREE.
every Holla Forumsack should marry and redpill a goth girl

too bad the whole goth movement reeks of edginess and pretense

Yeah, but at least the music is good.

Meme by meme we are creating the future we deserve… The future is so bright not even sunglasses can contain its glory.

I just can't wait till everything starts to look like this again

Does anyone have the part of their "proof" that says trump went to moscow on xmas to dress like a child and recieve gifts of anime porn?

i cant believe theyre reporting this as fact and now DEFENDING IT. i havnt been this excited since trump got elected. this is amazong. i feel like im not inside my own body. does anyone else feel the gravity of this situation?

That screenshot was fabricated by somebody on 4/pol/ yesterday. It wasn't in the 'report' buzzfeed released.

I was gone past several days, what exactly happened? Can anybody fill me in?

They'll be french goths.
it is paramount that we set up a division of anons for self improvement, mind and body for us Holla Forumsacks to get goth gf's

KEK WILLS IT #hilldawg4cancer2017

What I wouldn't give to live the MillionDollarExtreme life with a few anons, lifting weights sharing great music and makes top-notch memes.

i started thinking yesterday while driving in the car about how much everything sucks right now. and i thought it always sucked, and i was remembering how it used to be and how i didnt even know how good we had it. i felt legitimately depressed. like i dont even have a home to return to.

what about the slave one?

The one with the niggers? Pretty sure that was a Holla Forums fabrication too. I think the primary outrageous story that was in buzzfeed's release was the bed pissing one. A lot of people were making fake shit yesterday to mock all of this.

i'd like to see the original… does anyone have a link to that?

Post YFW this entire situation.

Shieeetttt

Fresh OC, take it while it's hot.

I know, it's shit.

Actually no, he's probably in the clear legally. A public figure like Trump has VERY few legal protections. Worst he could have done to himself is if he claimed to be a Federal official or something.

Rick Wilson and the like aren't on the hook for libel as long as the prefaced "it was reported by X source." However, unlike Prudence they actually care how people perceive them. Spreading the fact that it was just a random 4chan troll that spawned this story is critical. People already think MSM is full of bull shit and that bias makes this pretty easy.

I know I'm telling everyone I know personally and professionally that it was apparently just some kid who lied to Rick Wilson and he didn't do any fact checking whatsoever. I have not had push back as of yet, just people getting really angry they were lied to AGAIN.

trsprudence made the ultimate sacrifice for us, he can NAIL Buzzfeed, Rick Wilson, CNN etc if he still has proof he wrote it

It still lurks in the shadows, awaiting the call of bounty…

As I posted earlier he's the least in trouble

Damn that video made me tear up.

Why is the image in the OP censored?

I suspect they were sockpuppeting themselves and each other as well.

He may not be in legal trouble per se but he has lost his chance at the comfortable NEET shitposter splendor by being forced into a playing role

We passed upon the thread
We spoke of mods and feds
and though time seems to bend
kek’s wisdom is our friend
It came as such a shock
rick wilson’s shriveled cock:
he thought we lived alone
with hentai on our phones

Oh no, it’s me
It seems (((they))) lost control
poo poo, pee pee
the chan who trolled the world

rick laughed and made his plans
he called the CIA
who couldn’t understand
a post so dank and gay
we peed an endless poo
and they knew not what to do
they had to take the bait
and seal the normies fate

Who lols? It’s me
poo poo, pee pee

Who lols? It’s me
poo poo, pee pee

Let's pray to Kek those Hollywood cucks are going through with their strike. We need a media void/power vacuum, so it can be filled by the big shaft our redpill. It's going to happen eventually - how fast is the question.

I like it. Well done.

If anything, it doesn't matter if a troll started this or not. The media will most likely use this to help jumpstart more angry riots before the transfer of power.

But this time white nationalist goths who are into graves, genealogy, and Victorian social ethics.

I disagree, there really isn't much attention around this other than the peepeeepoopoo aspect, in their attempt to legitimize their "russia hacked the elections" narrative, the CIA underestimated the American public's obsession with scandalous, embarrassing behavior, versus their interest in corruption

Basically they made the mistake most liars make, they fabricate too many details to try and make their lie sound legitimate and end up making it blatantly obvious that it's false to us, and making the corruption aspect much less interesting than the peepeepoopoo aspect for the normalfags

This will be forgotten, reddit will cream their pants over the thought of Trump being a degenerate, but ultimately forget, CNN and Buzzfeed will once again be proven to be unreliable sources of news that will publish close to anything, and the general American public will accept Trump's presidency

Haven't seen this one before, is it a fresh AWM?

Man, if CIA is trying this hard to look like an immortal god it must really be on its last leg.

Kek, stranger things have happened I suppose. Guess I'm on board

While I was asleep the trsprudence Twitter account disappeared. Was he banned or did he just delete the account himself?

It looks like it. He walks among us again.

(checked)

This has been a good thread for OC. Praise Him.

Looks like a AWM filename to me

T. user

theatricality and deception… powerful agents to the uninitiated, but WE are initiated are we CIA? MEMBERS OF THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS

The user Has Spoken

Former MI6 officer who produced Donald Trump Russian dossier 'terrified for his safety' and went to ground before name released
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_AnM17v1TXj9n

What's all this shit?

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Mobile autocorrect

What

He should be. I'd hang that kike myself if I got my hands on him.

well done laddie

I love this board. Even though the schiils are out like mosquitoes on a warm summer evening in northern canada, we have become so exceedingly efficient at LITERAL SHITPOSTING that it doesn't matter!

I wonder if he was the guy McMuffin took the fanfiction to and added in all the Russian spy shit.

Desperate CIA niggers forgot to mention to their useful idiot that there is a list being made.

If it is true (him being the compiler, not the bullshit report) then 99% odds he is still under an nda that prevents him from even pretending to leak info under threat of serious repercussions.

THE POOPOO PEEEPEEE MUST FLOW

Welcome to the new world order, spook motherfucker.

The amount of times Buzzfeed and co. have been fed "fake news" and ran with it with no verification, one would think they'd have realised by now not to rush to publish unverified shit. This takes the biscuit though. If they don't change now, they certainly never will.

NWO

This is just them continuing the same behavior that led to bullshit, meaningless terms like "racist" and "sexist," they just haven't adapted and keep doing the same thing hoping to create another silencing tactic

Go on the offensive, begin saying "prejudiced" instead of any of the "ists," and push other people to do it too, take away their tools and weapons, this is the time

Ex-spy behind Trump intelligence dossier identified: report
archive.is/eKonT

Do you think they'll try claiming it's all real, produce some puppet to claim it was he who "discovered" it on his own, and use it to attack Trump from now onwards? Could this entire thing backfire? If all the media claimed it did happen, a big part of the public would believe it

He's probably going to be found dead.

If you really want to understand how long and with what tools the CIA has taken down the western world, check out these articles and the work of Jan Irvin and Joe Atwill.

gnosticmedia.com/manufacturing-the-deadhead-a-product-of-social-engineering-by-joe-atwill-and-jan-irvin/

gnosticmedia.com/SpiesinAcademicClothing_MKULTRA

youtube.com/watch?v=PAb3FD0G5yE

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
This was also intentionally done to the west and not just a weapon for russia, as the article suggests, check out the above links.

I also think we should be doing our best to leak Trump "stories" to the press. Their credibility is at an all time low. One more unsubstantiated Trump leak and it's ogre for them.

MEANWHILE

The future is looking bright.

He is in deep poopoopeepee

gnosticmedia.com/the-zionist-cia-assault-on-body-and-mind-joshua-blakeney-interviews-jan-irvin/

And yes, he calls out the jew too, along other Holla Forums related stuff.

I was right here, checking those dubs.

This is not how big guys talk. This is how small hothead guys talk. Get yourself outta there.

Not sure if anyone knows but @trsprudence's account got deleted
twitter.com/trsprudence

Why does the nigger have blue eyes?

It was deleted shortly after he claimed to be in contact with lawyers about releasing proofs and participating in possible libel litigation as well as shield himself from whatever legal problems he might have posing as a CIA nigger in britbongistan.

Several possibilities:
1.) Attorney advised him to take down his twitter since it is legal common sense.
2.) He was a fag larper all along and is trying to walk everything back quietly.
3.) He is about to get suicided.

If he was legit we will know pretty soon since he will be releasing proofs after he gets lawyered up.

So who is the big guy in charge here?

can't believe quads were left unchecked

The possibility exists that Twitter simply banned him for posting wrongtruth as well.

fuck yeah user, you have baller film tastes
polite sage for offtopic

I've fixed this for you.

WILL THIS ALLOW SAM HYDE BACK ON AIR?!

You want to destroy the CIA? Are you that liberal?

REMINDER
WE ARE CURRENTLY BEING INVADED BY GOONS, CIANIGGERS, TRSHILLS, ANTIFAFAGS, TUMBLRISTAS, JOURNOKIKES, AND THE LAST FEW OLDFAG JIDF.
HOLD THE LINE AND FEED THEM DISINFORMATION

Attempting to destroy the CIA is an act of treason.

Where is the part where they kidnap children and sell them at pizza shops?

I found out his real name is Nick Rochfort.

Theatricality and deception…powerful agents to the uninitiated…but we ``are`` initiated, aren't we, CIA?

Make me laugh eternal.

Make me laugh eternal.

Make me laugh eternal.

Make me laugh eternal.

Make me laugh eternal.

Make me laugh eternal.

Nick Rochefort is MDE's #2 man. Likely not his real name. I'm pretty sure that guy is still Bulby whose real name is Van Bryant.

really

RICK WILSON BTFO
I cant believe this is real life.

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/01/11/media-and-intel-agencies-collude-to-smear-trump-with-fake-news-and-fail/

later

The MSM is the propaganda arm of the CIA. And look who has been rabidly smearing Trump since day one?
"H-Hes a kike stooge!!"
Taking into account the way hes been treated by almost everyone in the fed gov and msm, I considerably doubt that line of thinking.

only if you're a burger, be glad we're all burgers here :^)

Reported. Get out and fuck off to /pedo/. Pizzagate taught us not trust you,

cry more Constantine

(Checked)
I believe that would fall under steps 6 and 8, if Im not mistaken. Hooo boy I had no idea just how depraved these psychos are. The public is gonna call for heads to roll when their (admittally elaborate) facade crumbles to dust before them. No wonder they seem so unhinged this past year.

Low quality bait.

Why did the CIA forward that dossier to the media? Why did they not know that it was some 4chan prank if they allegedly have shills everywhere? If they got disinformed by fucking 4chan, then how do they avoid getting disinformed by other agencies? An agency with their capabilities should have been smarter about something like this. I think I've been brainwashed into believing that intelligence agencies are more competent than they actually are.

simple, one CIAnus employee wants to see CIA burn and Trump to clean house

I can't highly recommend this guy enough. Really changed my perspective on the psychedelic movement, despite always being moderately aware of spooky CIA connections.

Basically, shit's weirder than you suspect, as usual. Turns out LSD might have existed prior it's supposed synthesizing by Albert Hoffman. The knowledge of it was maintained.

The main evidence for this is a book, I think it was called St. Peter's Snow by Leo Stulz or something like that. Name might be wrong but it's on gnostic media. The book is a fictional account of an elite using a drug derived from the ergot fungus to create a new religion and ultimately a communist overthrow of society based on this.

Book was written in 20s or early 30s, years before Hoffman claimed to have synthesized and way before the first ingestion in 1943.

This is one of the only truly alternative narratives on psychedelics beyond what you hear from the known psychedelic bigwigs (Timothy Leary, Terence McKenna, Gordon Wasson and so forth). It's aware of the JQ to an extent, moreso discussed within the context of Zionism.

NetJerk newfags detected.
Get out.

Posting in an ebin thread tho

saging a sticky too ftw

This.
Whistleblowers are the key. They're the REAL thorn in the side of the scum running the show. If any alphabet friend is reading this, may god bless you, you brave motherfuckers. None of this would be possible without you.

as said you have a problem. A pizza problem. It's ok, for now. if you get triggered and spill your spaghetti. But we really need to discuss this.

(checked)
i would also suggest reading miles w mathis. he completely undresses a bunch of spook-conceived hoaxes and manipulations that have driven the direction of literature, art, music, and culture in general.

We gotta get this hothead outta here.

Rick getting shit on by the King of Cuckservatism himself. Too fucking funny. I dunno why Rick hasn't suicided yet.

try as you may, you'll never subvert this board, kike

Because,

He never would lie to us. People don't lie.

and If we use the Sjws tactical of mocking them and ignoring them

We win.

He will have a hard time getting on a TV panel as an expert adviser now. Rush just ended his career.

no one's attempting anything. we're letting it destroy itself with its own incompetence and conflicted, misplaced loyalty (which has risen way beyond a level that endangers national security). we want it gone because we care about our country.

okaykaykay, whatever you say

rush is a pretty smart guy

хахаха, says the guy stuck shilling on 8ch/pol/ to the 100 bored nerds that are here.

We're crashing this country with no survivors and there is nothing you can do about it. From Russia with love. ТРОМП2020

A truly legendary video from when the world was a better place…. I hope Trump is able to bring back this level of ease and carefree interaction among peaceful strangers.

why are you calling this what you wanna call it?
why not call it something else? you don't need to flood twitter with pictures of human and frog byproducts; theres other ways to tell them that they got trolled

Только для американцев, товарищ. Путин знает, кто ты.

And wait until you see Trump's BIG SURPRISE after the inauguration. The CIA won't be a problem after that

It's over, we win. Time for your lot to clear out or get cleared out.

So is harboring sedition against the president, hothead.

CIA BTFO

CIA Nigger detected.

Don't worry. Trump is replacing the head of the CIA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo

SHOP TRUMP INTO EVERY SINGLE PEE PEE POO POO SCENE

(checked)
Whatever you say, satan.

He'll probably be working as an assistant manager at Target by year's end.

How does it feel knowing you'll be the first to go in the restructuring, user?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE CIA SLOPPILY TRIED TO SHILL Holla Forums AND SHOWED JUST HOW FUCKING TERRIFIED THEY ARE OF A HANDFUL OF HOUSE BOUND DORKS THAT FANCY THEMSELVES WIZARDS?

Yes, please.

=CIA ON SUICIDE WATCH=

WEW

CIA, FBI, and other alphabet agencies have nothing on us. We are all volunteers, we work at this non-stop day and night, we devote all our time to it, and we are motivated by intense alienation, cold and purposeful hatred, and personal tragedy. They are bound by rules, bound by families, it's just a job for them. They have to do other things too, they have to live their lives. Our lives are shattered. We have nothing to do but bring our enemies down. We have been wronged horribly by a traitorous, pozzed up, jew society. They will give up when the money stops flowing for them, we'll never give up as long as continue to have a functional brain and can type.

Turns out Acid is terrible for turning on Psychic Ability

But did they know that Kek was a big guy the whole time?

On it, fam. Shitstorm incoming.

>mfw I've been at war with the CIA since I was trolling the fuck outta my GATE teachers in 5th grade.

Underrated post

Think I'll do just that. Let's see how they react.

Someone doesn't know how to use layers.

ProTip user: you draw the black lines first at your top layer, then you colour in the rest. You can do this in Gimp or Krita.

I have traumatic experiences with a very psychopathic and degenerate girl of this type that tormented me for a long time and she still tries to.

No, just, NO. I'd rather have a nice blond haired farm girl.

HEY MR CIA I DREWED YOU A PICTURE

It's like the universe purposely made Rick Wilson its designated shitting target. And we're its instruments.

just relax, it's supposed to be fun. ever listen to the gothsicles?

If dubs we must remove kebab, weaken the Jews into a manageable position and give free trips back to Africa for Africans.

REEEEEEEEEE

I told my normie friends and they are laughing their asses off. Shared a few caps of the doc I saw on twitter like the hentai cinema

not really, no. I just spoke to some goth girls, and they all were 2deep4u morons. But granted, that was high school.

underrated meme

I SEARCHED THE OBSCURE CHANS, FOR YEARS AND YEARS I ROAMED

The real victory is when everyone they send to watch us gets turned because they'll realize we're right. This is why the truth must be holy to us.

You can't fool everyone forever.

We need to do something that will scare people. Shit talking tards won't do shit. We need to do something on a global scale.

Pic related.

We turned a fast food joint into a neo-Nazi icon. I think we're scaring people, lad.

Since no one else called you out for it

yeah. high school kids are dumb. there still are people like that, but that's not limited to goths. the nice thing about goth girls is that they typically understand a lot about european culture and find racemixing disgusting. also the pale dark beauty thing, but that goes without saying. they also think it's cool for guys to dress like a member of a paramilitary death squad, so all that body armor you bought needn't sit in the closet

we elected trump. communists everywhere are terrified.

Holla Forums is a transcendental man. An entity that thinks hundreds of times faster than any individual human, and has ten thousand arms capable of simultaneous action in every Western nation and half the ones that aren't. We are motherfucking Avalokitesvara; we are Krishna performing the Rudra Tandava and the Ananda Tandava. Collectively, we are a god.

Кому похуй? Мы с Трумпом вас похороним.

fuck, why is that dude's face so goddam funny? He looks like jim breuer doing goatboy.

the term reddit spacing was invented by reddit transplants who think everything on reddit was invented by reddit. people space like that everywhere. look at some ancient 4chan archives, look at newsgroups.

we wuz fremen n shiet

True, but it doesn't make reddit any less gay for doing it.

Я понимаю русский язык очен плохо.

shit I didn't even remember to decline it. Russkiye yazikye?

Fuckin' saved. Legit might make this a poster.

It's a meme, you dip.

so is millhouse. what's your point? cancerous memes are still cancer

Indeed, and it still seems especially effective at shitting up threads.

We are experiencing one of two possibilities:

One, we have successfully trolled the fucking CIA

The other, we've elected a man who despised Obama so much he hired hookers to piss all over a bed he was going to sleep in.

Holy shit, we're not even two weeks into the year. Is this how we finally take over?

Fight cancer with cancer.

i can't seem to find that part in the document uploaded by buzzfeed. What page is it meant to be on? Is it censored? Where can I get the full doc?

The one I was reading is here
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/11/trump-intelligence-allegations-searchable/trump-intelligence-allegations-searchable.pdf

Acid and other psychedelics are a tool, nothing more. The fact that Tavistock and CIA niggers had to suppress the discovery and distribution of LSD as long as possible and create the entire hippie movement out of a psyop to co-opt and route acidheads into goodgoys demonstrates its true potential when used properly, hell I became full natsoc after doing acid my first time after I realized the interconnectedness and symbiosis of my racial group and race soul. CIA niggers and kikes want idiots to abuse psychedelics and drugs in general or treat them as nothing more than a fun time when they are way of opening up consciousness to new levels.

The year of the fire cock is going to be even crazier, isn't it?

Stupid, sexy, ERIS.

More likely this is the CIA trolling itself. They planted this to get back at Trump for mocking the russian hacker thing, but never expected him to go nuclear on their ass.

Plus buzzfeed posting the whole thing instead of just leaving it at vague, undisprovable "anonymous sources say…" type shit fucked up the whole operation since everyone could see how retarded it was. In a way that was actually a blessing.

I FUCKING HOPE SO

This is not the first time poopoopeepee worked. It helped loosen the grasp tumblr had on pepe. Once more OC got made, the meme took effect. It was a slow burn. Then it came back for election OC. Now its fire has risen to reign in the glory of the fire cock.

I think it might just be a half-baked smear peace they were going to use during the election but decided not to because they believed the polls.
Then Trump pissed off CIA by not buying their Russian hacking bullshit and so they got ((Buzzfeed) to release this old garbage.
John McCain probably wanted it released when it could hurt Trump before he was elected, and is probably quite embarrassed now since Trump is President Elect.

To be clear, by 'they', I mean establishment Democrats and Republicans and their media and alphabet buddies.

It's a rabbit that reee's like a frog and is called a great cat?

It's some sort of magic cat that kills apep or something.

Ok, yea, here it is. It's a form of the sun-god.

Where the fuck are cats that look like rabbits like that found?

Egypt, I guess.

THE JEWS HAVE MY CHAPTER 3 LOCKED AWAY IN SOME FUCKING BUNKER

GIVE IT TO ME

REEEEEEEE

all enemies, both foreign and domestic

I GAZED A GAZELY STARE AT ALL THE ANONS HERE

WE MUST HAVE DIED ALONE, A LONG LONG TIME AGO

what's the first thread on this piss stuff or could someone give me a tl;dr

2017 needs more neon lights and water fountains. Simple buildings and businesses would look infinitely better with a little bit of future fash.

Desert animals have large ears that serve as heatsinks. That depiction is probably trying to be a caracal which were religiously significant to egyptians.

poo poo pee pee

Succeeding is not.

you rrrrraaaaang?

When treason doth prosper, none dare call it treason.

with you meta

I like the way you think.

Pleb taste tbh

please tell me theres an easier coping strategy

I jest. There's no evidence suicide makes problems go away; it probably just makes them worse.

You're thinking small, OP

WE SHALL HOLD THE UNIVERSE IN OUR HANDS

like any goood samurai…

Almost…

whoa, easy there user. Don't contaminate our mission for the ultimate truth with bleak undertones. pozworld is already bleak as it is, with all the pizzagaters.
This a place of Kek. And Kek is joy.

right msg, wrong recipient.

A final solution for a temporary problem will only end in regret of what could be.

Unless the problem is FUCKING NIGGERS AND JEWS RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3EE. SHITPOST THE KIKES INTO OBLIVION, MEME THE JUICE INTO THE GAS CHAMBERS, TROLL THE NUBIAN THREAT UNTIL IT GETS PERMABANNED FROM EXISTANCE ITSELF.

Sauce on image? It's fucking great.

(checked)
The secret to turning on psychic ability is recognizing that it's already on.

How civic nationalist of you. I'm not going to rebut you with anything extreme; just remember that real diversity means acknowledging racial differences. Aryan races are distinguished from others through their time-preference and other sociobiological factors.

today's trump live interview thread.

The fuck is wrong with you? The CIA is an agency; it is not the constitution, it is not the declaration, it is not the bill of rights, nor is it the lawful governing body. Attempting to dismantle the CIA is no more an act of treason than going after any other bureaucratic agency. They exist as tools, to be used and discarded as befits the nation.

bump

ok i dont know where else i should post this. and i dont want to make a new thread for it, so here i go

Obongo's twitter account has over 80million followers

and this is the most liked tweet i can find on there.

and here is trump with less than a quarter of the amount of followers than obongo and is pulling more than 100k likes easily

are most of obongo's followers just bots or what?

It's a well documented tactic on twitter for politicians and wannabe ecelebs alike.

Tell me CIA

do you feel in charge?

also sorry for my broken english

Mate i'm just upset at all the shit that's been happening lately around here (not in US, you can guess wherever). I treat it as venting as i cannot even do so verbally at these times.
It is true that natsoc preaches that other races do have a right to stay in their isolated dominions, the problem i do have is those that live outside of said locales.
I could give less of a rats arse what Shekelstein's been doing in Tel-aviv, as long as he stays in there and does not plot to bring his cousin Berg Goldman to instate a goddamn bank in my community.

Sadly, they had already done that before i was even born. Many years before that infact. This is the cause of our struggle and frustration, our ancestors din't listen and now we're barely scraping by to undermine them.
Thankfully, our attempts have not been fruitless as of late, it brings hope to an otherwise depressing situation.

You sound German. Fucking Hell, mate, Germans and white Burgers are usually pretty close to the same fucking race. The only consolation I can offer is where your occupied government is importing Kebab, my occupied government is importing Taco who is at least 65% as bad. I guess we're not going to grow up to enjoy the peaceful multicultural life we were promised. I've been thinking about which "assault" rifle to buy - I have a couple spare thousand dollars, and while I could use it for gold, silver, or a fund to move to a less pozzed state than California, I think I might just put it towards a shitskin eliminator.

Well, Obingobongo is really popular with niggers, and what do niggers do? Post about their weaves on twitter.

your english is fine

This.

You're literally better than some native speakers I've encountered before.

fellow commiefornian here. we need a secret handshake for when SHTF.
also learn all the backalleys to yosemite.

According to /k/'s most avid incursionists into SHTF and trading during said situations, they say the value of things rated in their usefulness comes to:
Guns > ammo > surplus ammo > basic medicine (gauze, rub alcohol, hygene products) > advanced medicine (drugs, antibiotics, surgery equipment) > canned food > gold and silver > everything else.

You can feed yourself with what you can defend yourself with. Ammo not used is ammo that can be traded. Gold and silver mean jackshit if jamal decides to rob and kill you.
Precious metals are more for exchange outside of said situations, they are not very valuable otherwise.
And you were wrong on the country, but at least not the continent. Sadly things are equally as shit as they have.

Shit didn't know it was that bad.

POO POO

wew

You mean the Clintons. I didn't know CTR was still paying you.

Yes please.

Maybe there are some heroes left in man.

Suk muh ballz faggot. U been backtraced, u done goofed.

The magnet in the back says Kentucky, but if this was Pennsylvania, I'd be about 90% that I fucking know the guy in the image. So whatever, this weird looking fuck has I twin that I know of in PA, and the dude I know is as much of a creep as the guy in the image looks like.

Stopped reading there.

I think we gave the media and intelligence agencies a lot of rope over the past decades and….they took the rope and made a noose, put their heads in it, and threw themselves off a bridge.

Stop acting like they haven't been running off the fumes of their prestige for years now.

Have we become the Jew?

do you happen to have the similar brain picture where the brain has expanded into a chair and a 4d chess table and a pondering man statue, i seem to have misplaced mine.

We are become AYY, LMAO'er of worlds.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

checked

*Oh, I should probably also mention that for the past few days it's been raining hard where I live, and yesterday there was lightening and then a great thunder that I felt as well as heard, and right after it ended the rain seemed to stop (it was still raining, but a lot lighter; I couldn't really hear it).
Today (Wednesday), all day, I've been seeing repeating digits and the like, and had decided to write the script for a poo poo pee pee comic. Mind, I had not been on the Internet for some time, so imagine my surprise when THIS happens.

What a fucking retard. Putting all creative decisions on an anonymous image board known for shitposting and being angry that they shitposted?

I'm a /tg/tard but I wouldn't throw everything they wanted all in one pot and get indignant when some of them didn't like the mix.

Yea,public,it never happened.

I made it up.

I told people about how I liked to drink piss and the trap was set.

Ha ha ha,fooled them.

They are all out to get the Donald.

But I fooled them.

Honest,I made it all up.

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler falsely claimed the technique was used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German Army officer Erich Ludendorff, similar to the way the blood libel, the claim that Jews sacrificed babies, was used as justification to persecute Jews throughout the middle ages.

Only people of average or below intelligence fall for it

hhhmmm?

You guys are full of shit according to (((Alex Griswold)))

No, That Trump/Russia Dossier Isn’t an Elaborate 4chan Hoax

Some of the memos were circulating as early as the summer of 2016

www.mediaite.com/online/no-that-trumprussia-dossier-isnt-an-elaborate-4chan-hoax

I thought that u did this because your a vapid neet

Sounds like he grew a vagina at some point.

Ok literally who, the site, I believe you now.

that's wrong.

TRS shill BTFO because their attempt to take credit for this with fake account @trsprudence got outed as desperate lies of a discredited shill front within 5 minutes.

gas yourself

Of course the dark dog doesn't listen.

See

It was predicted that TRS would try to take credit for user's work in an attempt to slime their way back into Holla Forums favour.
That must not be allowed to happen.

they do it because it works

Fighting a psyop is not a "necessary evil'''.

We might be the last hope left.

We're not destroying the CIA.

We're becoming the CIA.

Rehab from Psyops.

Because let's face it, someone exploited PC to destroy us.

We have our first angel.

If I were Trump that'd be a convenient chess move.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Go back to listening to phone sex, CIA

Since when have they competed with an intelligence network of millions of people from all nations?

You can't win, just give in and nurture it you stupid fucks.
Or this planet is doomed.

YAY!

Then get back to Tel Aviv and tell Bibi to mash the button! This continues until you launch Samson and destroy the world. I will make you kill the golem, Moishe.

To be honest I feel sorry for the guy, and hope he comes to terms with what chans are.

His code might be shit and his art assets all either donated or "borrowed", but shit is so bad he is a nudge in the right direction of indie game dev. He just has to understand chans are not a safe space.

Also, if he sides with his meme fanbase only, he will be forgotten at the drop of a sportsball.

Conway going full attack on CNN

where did you get this pics from. they are kinda cute in a weird way

There is a pizza problem.
It seems there are lefties everywhere pushing pizza memes.

Is it to drown out the real crime?

These fucking kikes are unbelievable.

Because it's impossible. It's babysitting effectively when there's 3 babies and only one you.
Hundreds of thousands of retarded jokes being posted every hour. Divided into subboards and networks. With no real way to record it in any meaningful longterm way. Have one or two employees that had been monitoring jokes write down in their at work journal "this joke was about this".
Actually have their superior read about the most interesting jokes and do something with that info? Does even higher in the chain want to review the best jokes as they pertain to security?
In effect, all they can do is write it down in another location as analysis. Mirroring the live effect the boards are already having. There's no power in a screencap itself. Especially if you decide to start doing it with everything, making it impossible to decipher everyday that you endless collect more.
Most likely they'd be collecting info for topics in relevance to shit that interests them in present tense. With no way of predicting the most retarded piss joke would become the futures internationally relevant story..

pence needs to have his way with that faggot.

They're… really going to try to run with this?
What. the. fuck.

Are normies going to believe Trump paid prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed?

If they do then this planet is doomed.

ITS FUNNY CUZ WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT? ONCE AGAIN, ONLY MARXISTS AND CUCKS. ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR HIM SHOULD RIGHTLY THINK ITS 1) PRETTY FUCKING HILARIOUS AND 2) THE VERY LEAST THAT NIGGER DESERVES.

Even for normies, this is quite a stretch.

Impressive…. Very nice.

Which means logic is not with them, they are simply covering up their own debauchery.

You'd think, but they believe the doublethink on TV.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HISTORICALLY THE CIA, FBI ET AL WOULD BE GETTING THEIR COMPETENT AGENTS FROM A POOL OF RECRUITS THAT WAS GENERALLY MADE OF MEN WITH MILITARY EXPERIENCE.

THAT POOL OF MEN WITH MILITARY EXPERIENCE STARTED DWINDLING SOME TIME AFTER 9/11 WHEN THESE MILITARY MEN STARTED GETTING AN IRL TASTE OF HOW DISHONORABLE THE GOVERNMENT HAD BECOME. SURE IT WASNT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE WARS STARTED BUT ID ASSUME IT WAS SOMETIME AROUND 2007-2009 WHEN A LARGE PORTION OF THE MILITARY BEGAN BECOMING NOT ONLY DISTRUSTFUL OF THE GOVERNMENT BUT OUTRIGHT OPPOSED TO IT. SO, FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE, LETS ASSUME IT WAS 2009 WHEN THIS BEGAN. AND THIS TREND DIDNT STAGNATE, IT ONLY GOT LARGER. SO THE PAST 7 YEARS WORTH OF VETERANS WOULD HAVE SOUGHT SUCH A CAREER AT AN INCREASINGLY SMALLER RATE.

HELL OUT OF ALL THE GUYS I SERVED WITH, AND THE GUYS I MET LATER WHO HAD ALSO SERVED, I DONT KNOW A SINGLE ONE THAT EVEN PURSUED A JOB AS A COP. HISTORICAL STATISTICS WOULD INDICATE THAT AT LEAST ONE OF THE MANY VETERANS I KNOW WOULD HAVE GONE ON TO BECOME A COP.

AND ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT IT IS PRETTY APPARENT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ATTEMPTING TO WEAN RIGHT WING LADS OUT OF THEIR HIRING PROCESSES.

TLDR; THE FEDS HAVE RELEGATED THEMSELVES TO A HIRING POOL THAT VASTLY CONSISTS OF SJW AND SHIT-TIER PLEBS. IT WOULDNT BE UNREASONABLE TO ASSUME THAT THE ENTIRETY OF THEIR JUNIOR LEVEL EMPLOYEES ARE UNTERMENSCH.

Your post makes me want to pass it through a lowercase filter. Don't do that newfriend.

REDDIT PLOX… THIS IS 2017 BIG POSTING IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE. AND IT WILL TRIGGER THE EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF LEFTISTS

I will endeavor to be the best, if this is what we must be.

Fuck off newfag. Cruise control is cancer.

Checking your dubs and appreciating your good taste.

From my vantage point the US hacked the elections. My American-based, five-eyes funded and monitored VPN was crashing during the elections (and only during the elections) and the MIRAI botnet was clearly fucking up the local internet connection. That's enough circumstantial evidence for me.

Some five-eyes motherfuckers were using their controlled VPNs to access American servers with a Chinese botnet. Knowing that the reach-around would be tough to pin on them, with the Great Firewall and the Chinese being Chinese. And after the Stein recounts ground to a halt, I just got even more certain I was right.

Can Trump eliminate buzzfeed forever? Is 2017 just going to continue being so magical?

the MSM is going belly up at the hands of 4/pol. anything can happen.

tops, chief!
also nice job taking credit for the mossad's work, i'm sure they'll be real pleased about that. Tell me again what happened to the ragheads at Munich?

Do you think Holla Forumsacks would forget the DHS was actually caught with their hands in the cookie jar trying to hack into election voting machines?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time

The DHS explanation for getting caught:

This proves to that the US intelligence branches are absolute fucking clowns, using windows when your dealing with stringent security is just shit tier garbage. Further proof their IT want strict control over these faggots! These networks are protected by DISA, why the fuck DHS would want to get the direct links to these directories of voter databases is truly a mystery as DISA controls the incoming and outbound traffic and secures them. Making csv files is generally done for automated attack tools, especially when we're talking about intelligence agencies. We think a employee failed to force his connection through the attack tool and by clicking the link he opened up a prefetch direct connection to the directory, api or file. This connection got halted to protect their anonymity by the enforced policy but failed to do so. Georgia skipped all branches and asked Trump directly for help in the matter in regards to their bullshit excuse. West Virginia and Kentucky also reported and traced their attacks a month later also back to DHS.

These networks are secured, they can't be taken over by a foreign intelligence service and hack from these networks as it would instantly shutdown the networks and alert to an intruder. Yes, foreign advisories hack US computers but these aren't in tightly controlled networks it's usually contractors or private computers of personnel that fall prey to intrusion. It's how chine was able to modernize their military, all stolen from the US.

This whole meme of 'muh Russian hackers' is a ploy to not allow the public to see the actual truth. All these allegations came a few days after Georgia went public with the several DHS attempts of intrusion, similar hacking attempts the other 2 States also found later on. The report leaked to them was a giant psyop and they took the bait hook and sink, furthering efforts to discredit the status quo.

Reading through the Company their report on the leak it's an entire cluster fuck of grasping at straws done by some junior intelligence officer. Where was the follow up humint if they supposedly had sources for all of this.
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

It's the same bullshit with the DNI report that supposedly proves Russia hacked the election, yet having read it the only thing they could come up with was that the attacker used different hops to different networks and thus they couldn't trace it, yet they still have the nerve to say is was 100% Russia. How can they not see the cognitive disconnect? How can you risk your reputation on these reports holding up to scrutiny.

Intelligence branches worked through out the election to try to get Clinton elected and they failed miserably. Their beating of the war drums against Russia is now going to severely bite them in the ass. Trump is going to clean their house up, specifically the CIA.

It's going to be 8-12 years of 'muh Russian hackers', 'muh hacked election', 'muh Russian controlled man'. They truly haven't learned a thing from their defeat. Keep parading your marxism and your policies of cancerious tolerance, it sure worked well for you so far.

And all in all, thanks for the cheeky laughs.
Holla Forums is always right.

Back when not every 711 was staffed with street shitters, I miss those days…

And if they don't buy it too hard there's always Nuclear Fire.

Samson Looms

My old OC.
Can someone edit it with Pepe wearing a MAGA hat and Wojaks with MSM logos or Hillary hats?

aw, fug. Posted from one of the terminals that still had me cookie'd I guess.

Buzzfeed political clickb8 is just gravy. The real money will always be reams of cat and dog pics, displayed one at a time, with 60 ads per page. Seriously, get ublock and look at one of those posts, it's fucking nuts.
Buzzfeed will always be around now, it hooked da normies, but you can make them not want to cover politics by making it too 'hot' to keep that one jew bastard whose daddy is bigleague in AIPAC around!

dude literally got turnt out.
HE ALWAYS PUSHES THE PRAM
(that's the blackmail we hold over him to keep him a good little goy, we get the meme dream team on the prowl if he strays)

what're you talking about? Mussolini's right dead centre.

whodisbitch?

can't tell if this is ruse or not
it would be just like /sp/ to shitpost til they got a 'W3W' trip to use elsewhere

it's been done before. Why do you think the Borgias are so hated? Previous popes either catered to (((them))) or slaughtered (((them))). They made them their own shabbos. (like sending them to set the spanish ships on fire rather than their own assassins/arsonists.)

(see also: The complaints jews have about scientologists in Hollywood. The Oblivion heeb producer whose name might look familiar (Chernin) cried like a bitch that they made him fetch all sorts of mundane shit the white interns were supposed to be for. Humiliated the shit outta him. Can't remember what entertainment rag it was in, but it's apparently common in scieno-constructed films. They may not have the spread or political power, but when they're paired up with jews less wealthy than them, they run'em through the wringer.)

Unlike those maligned certain Roman Emperors, they did do a lot of the crazy degenerate stuff mentioned, just not to that exaggerated level. Instead they encouraged their fellow men of the cloth to engage in higher frequencies of degeneracy so as to properly blackmail them.

Scat humor is jewish. Whether it works to Holla Forumss benefit or not, I bet there are some jews out there getting a kick out of this.

Can someone explain this unholy alliance between Holla Forums and scat humor? Makes us seem like jews. I don't necessarily get the whole pee pee poo poo thing.

Holla Forums merely adopted the poopoo peepee, /r9k/ was born in it, molded by it.

He already did. This is him.

so I guess cuckchan is /ourguy/ after all.

distgusting

When did we start taking orders from Trump's PA office? Who cares if a bunch of normies take some plebbit post seriously? Anyone who wants to believe it or thinks old media is legit is already convinced.

Better possible OPs imo. Lets meme maddis. He just gave some bitch during the hearings a run around when she tryed to make him talk trash about trump, or speak on his comments against women in the infantry.

I think the hentai "cap" and some others were knocked up as pisstakes after this all blew up.

OH NO NOT ME
I'LL NEVER WILL SHITPOST
YOU'RE FACE TO FACE
WITH THE CHAN WHO TROLLED THE WORLD

So:
or

Samson option is just one more reason to pacify Israel.

If he were a normal kind hearted man
But instead I think he exploited us knowingly.

Newfag

But so is allowing it to exist. Solve that conundrum, spook!

It's actually really easy to get complacent and use interns you never expect to stick around for everything…only for any number of unexpected things from scandals to conflicting 'contracts' to take out the experienced and need to shift something onto an intern…and since technically they now have 'field experience' and overeager to serve you even better you keep them on in spite of common sense saying otherwise.
Just look at how vidya got pozzed up. In the beginning, only a single person wanted to poz it, now millions do. Because they were let in. Because they got to know the inner workings yet expended no effort.
Everything you can think of has largely been pozzed the same way, even multi-billion dollar corporations. Telecoms, hardware, medical. A vast majority of these fields are now stuffed full of "just barely competent enough to pass stuck-up know-it-alls" former intern types, who never bothered to get better educated and just sat there waiting for no one else being available but them. What would make an intelligence operation invulnerable to the morass infecting the rest of the society it operates in? The agencies who spent more time covering their tracks and policing their own citizens than engaging in espionage and information gathering have fallen far behind the rest, and it shows. From Nayirah onwards, they've been sloppy as fuck. Sloppy enough that toothless hippies (majority bernouts with the occasional actual-anarchist) led by one old jewish lady (Dana Frank) have been tracking them as hard as they used to track the toothless hippies.

….I think we remember what happened there, rite goys? 8D

I feel like there's a lot of chinese pun mileage to be had here.

technically since I do some shitposting on company time I am getting paid for some of this, doh-hoh~
also gave up wizard powers at my peak, seems to have paradoxically allowed me to keep most of'em.

THE NEW HAL TURNER!!!

Usenet here, granpappy to it all!

heh, Holla Forums 'hugbox' is basically an anime-waifu-styled Iron Maiden

Next ISIS truck attack has poorly drawn pepes drawn on the sides of the truck.
Somehow despite driving through the centre of a multi-culti swede pozfest, only jews are hit
bam, there ya go.
Also it will be playing this music.

wtf I hate Trump now

Take the place of the MSM?

Been waiting for you faggots to make this move for years.
Shadilay Broadcasting on the air!

To fight the jew, we must understand the jew

Bump

Was this really part of the CIA "dossier"?

Why did the CIA believe Saddam was connected to 9/11?
Why did they believe he had WMD?

Because they are morons and wanted to believe it. Confirmation bias.

Fixed

And before anyone asks why that is, the reason is simple.
Given what the CIA has done the past 50 years in creating an r-selected culture, they want to send K-selected people to die in wars.
This is also the biological drive in the recent russian cold war manipulation.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

Must read

They didn't believe it any more than British intelligence did.
Of course they knew the truth, but the decision to go to war had been made years before.
In the UK, anyone of importance who brought up the fact that Saddam was not a WMD threat was murdered by MI5.
Doctor Kelly (chemical weapon geek and chemistry God), "suicided" by knife to the wrist after "paracetamol overdose."

archive.fo/KDmUI
MP Robin Cook was murdered for similar reasons, criticizing Blair. A fitness fanatic, "heart attacked" on a desolate Scottish hillside.
archive.fo/BUqLR

This is one of the reasons that certain "Whistle blowers" who seem to suffer few consequences should be viewed with great caution. Real whistle blowers are murdered without compunction to send a message to others.

Forgot link.
This is why Cook was murdered.
Kelly was murdered for revealing that the government had "sexed up" WMD threat, being a top expert he put the war at serious jeaopardy.

such a bad fake photo

Bot can't tell the difference between a video and a photo.

YES.
PAGE 2 in the PDF. (Yes, I backed it up goyim!)
www51.zippyshare.com/v/p2Y9vNU0/file.html

ahaha, he looks like a cross between some serial killer and that epic douche bar owner on Bar Rescue, the one with the punk bar with all the dead rats.

twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/799075208992854016 found'em, it's that '100 faces of gamergate' drawfag

that one was probably originally a punk (check out gg allin) or a feminist (see…any of their 'art' really, also a recipe for extra psycho sluttiness) that just adopted the trend.
Goths are harder to get into the panties of than normie bitches because so much of their literature involves literal 'lovers-for-millenia-whose-lust-never-dies'. I, Strahd is one of the centrepieces of the subculture, for instance. About a vampire that loved a mortal woman, and she was cursed to be reincarnated over and over again but have some misfortune or murder take her out just after they meet again.
(seriously there are some wh40k-tier everything-sucks-forever lit there, it just manifests differently, the overall tone being utter nihilism and depression than futile fighting and eventual extinction)
Not to mention the more bog-standard style of vampy lovefests. The real deal should be dressing slutty, perhaps even want an 'open' relation, but be loyal as a fukken puppydog and get offended if someone else wants to become her 'main squeeze.'
So much of the lit whether it be wytches or vamps centres around the concept of 'family,' first blood, then 'tribe' or 'house' or 'coven'
(another common trend is that true unabashed sluts tend to wind up being antagonistic demons in disguise or traitors in some fashion, even Hollywood degeneracy like True Blood doesn't escape that cliché. All evil, or in the case of the token negress, downright psycho)
The ones that transition from 'phase' to 'lifestylist' are worthwhile, if annoyingly /fringe/ and /x/. The teenagers of course are only mimicking their betters, so liable to fuck up a lot. Of the dudes still into it I know of, everyone is still with their first or second (if the original relationship began during the stupid teen phase) and haven't once thought of leaving each other it seems like. They and the crossover BDSM commune have been making some good pushback against SJ poseurs in their scenes.
Even if some of you are prudes yourself, sling puritan at the SJs. It's not only accurate, it affixes to them in the mind of normies their own most hated label. Especially if you can provide examples like they trying to shut down Mercedes Carrera's charity stream to help her co-star pay for her medical bills after she was 'culturally enriched'

aaaayyyyy the old gang is all here!
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/20/bob-dole-says-trump-will-make-great-president/87340048/
just wanted to make an excuse to bring that back up, prolly not related to that kemp. Still, wish I knew someone with those buttons so I could wear'em. Totally appropriate timing.

but page 2 only has the peeing in the bed stuff, not the "I take the biggest dumps" thing.

This was their plan. To shitpost against Trump.

We are now having a shitpost war with the CIA.
What the fuck.

What's the point of having central intelligence agency if it's going to have the strength of potato? They should hire us.

Their plan was to undermine their credibility? Like an anonymous mongolian tapestry board has more credibility than them now.

You don't get it, normies will compare what we produce to what the CIA produces.

Both are bullshit, but they'll take the CIA's over us.
This fucking world is literally running on shitposts and probably has been for decades.

We are officially playing intelligence warfare with the CIA.
And they can't dox us because we're a numerous amount of it's own citizens or citizens closely linked to the CIA.

This is odd. We're becoming a global intelligence system in competition with the CIA..

Hard to have a competition like that when our opponents demonstrate a complete and utter lack of intelligence.

I wouldn't say that. I get the feeling they're baiting us.

Gotta say that honestly this seems pretty suicidal and stupid. If your declared mission statement is to take down the CIA, you are absolutely going to get destroyed and potentially end any influence the Chan's have had on politics. You think an intelligence agency with an enormous black budget and sphere of influence will sit idly as you try to sway public opinion? This literally sounds like you are asking to get subverted as publicly and shamefully as possible.

What bothers me is that phrase "our opponents" They should be helping the country, instead they act for their .0000001% owners.

We want to act as a critical check on it.
We're the people's check on the CIA.

All social media is part of this intelligence system.
Consider it in fragments of different ideals. All doing their best to act as a sovereign intelligence system within a larger intelligence system.

Social intelligence. It's required to prevent nationalities from subverting one another. We just found a globalization tool. We'll have nationalized ethnic sovereignty AND this network.

Also we're not one country.
They reject this, it's like rejecting globalization.

Objective is not to "take down CIA". But to make idiot destructive elements of it be exposed for what they are. Might end as a win win situation, even if rough.

If we do good enough, some will join the CIA.
That way the real info meant to be kept confidential is kept confidential, and the subversion is leaked or possibly checked.

But at this point the CIA is getting too hot, they are saying things of no justification.
All we want is a report saying "why do you believe the russians hacked" and they end up trolling CNN with a report of Trump pissing on Obamas bed.
What the fuck.

Basically,
The CIA needs to stop acting like children and post a real fucking report.

Holy fuck….
Are we internet nazi frog wizards?

There's already a rick Wilson thread on >>>/just/
TOP KEK

I just realized that the orb in that looks like a dragonball.

I get it now. The seven heads of the beast.

control all dragonballs*
Woops.

Das me on the couch with the body pillow fam.

Seriously?

Fucking normie.

ment for

I want to see that back-stabbing Jew-owned Senator John McCain completely destroyed over this. If any Republican Senator needs to be brought down very hard, it is this one. You have my blessings Holla Forums to go after him with everything you have.

Bro.

If you want to feel sad and nostalgic, check out 'ThisIsDanBell' videos on dead malls.

I was gonna post this…it makes me sad to see this. Have you seen the new video this guy posted recently? He went back to Disney land with his kids a couple years ago to see how the 7/11 is now. Its not super depressing, but it's nothing like the early 90s. His kids are being impatient assholes too.
I can only barely remember those days when I was little. We knew all of our neighbors and even had dinner at each others houses sometimes, a nice neighborhood…not many people even talk to their neighbors these days.

Someone needs to do something about John McCain. His actions demand Karma.

Send him back? (to vietnam)

Getting publicly humiliated by a Pornographic Korean Oragami Chatroom is a nice start

He's probably the guy Rick Wilson blabbed the pee story to

I used to respect the man after he got tortured at the Hanoi Hilton, but seeing the total POS he is turned into, I couldn't care less what happens to him now other than wanting to see him totally humiliated and shamed. Exposing his involvement with ISIS to the entire world would be a great start.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4jGCP8DTUM&t=27s

John McCain thinks he's made of Teflon and nothing can touch him. I'll bet Holla Forums can prove him wrong.

Aryans have always been in control of the world with out us they would all be in mud huts or sand dune fags.Jews think they are better because some adopted religion was long dead tells them hahahaa reality is the Aryan man made the world all those shit skins live in other wise they would be in a mud hut or sand dune and it is very demoralizing to them to live inside what we created knowing they could never create it themselves so they hate what is better than them inherently.They should all be exterminated as no good will ever come from keeping them alive we don't need labor anymore that a white can't do they are a drain on our very life blood and should be killed or sent back …your politicians have jews so far up their asses they can't see str8.They all must go we have to vote them out Trump can't do it all he needs our help anons we put him in lets rock the fucking planet now that he is.

we are his pit bulls but not for him instead what he stands for in us we are a vicious ppl when demanding shit get fixed ….8 more years of obama or hillery would lead to over throw of the ntire power structure listen to them bluff and puff now when they dodged the bullet of Americans being pissed off so pissed off in fact we tell the world fk you we not paying you sht ever again kinda like the tea party way back when our spirit has never died they have tried to subvert us and our constitution yet fact is we wont have any of it …we are the only thing keeping the world from chaos and nothing to do with jews they are shit tier be ripped out in half a sec yet the true ppl that create society will remain to rebuild again without subversive rats like jews

Gs th kks, rc wr nw!

Foreign press echoes the golden shower allegations as if they were 100% true. European media report that impeachment is a possibility.

I wouldn't rest easy yet, if I were you.

sorry I wrote a book but gd fk all kikes I want to watch their bodies burning why make an over a good fire pit will do.TBH i am sick of kikes false controlling white men with trinkets.

Every time I see one now I have to resist slaping the shit out of em I think this is only natural I am kinda big 6-4 blonde muscular and think Hitler when these shitskins even talk to me . motherfucker they hate me I hate them right back

its like ur not even trying

Shouldn't we start memeing some pee pee poo poo involving John McCain?

I'm sure we can do something involving him and that Tokyo Rose kind of crap he did in Vietnam while captured. Basterd sure is a traitor

dont forget the song bird part that rat sung to the viet cong like a bitch to stay alive NO HONOR

he should be fucking hung right not as countless GI's died for the intel he spewed and fking sick he is a congressman ughh blow my brains out fk him

some of you young anons don't know mccain is a god dam snitch and cost ameriican many american live to save his own and yet you idiots voted for the pile of feces. FUCK YOU!!

every one of you that coted for him is a god dam traitor to the USA know that.

voted

and look what he is doing now trying to undermine the President of the United States seriously ? you fucking idiots that son of a bitch should be drug out like hillary and obama for treason and hung on public display

hey what is all this talk about trump liking golden showers? i just got out of the mountains - no media.

Kid had jokes.

F

This election makes this screencap feel so dated.

Question is where is all the lib med getting this micha steals spooky source? Is he meme dust?

why the fuck did you use zippy share? I need to put my credit card info in just download it,

Shitposters Sans Salaires

WE DO IT FOR FREE! BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR RACE AND NATION!

Nice try, Schlomo

Get to calling talk radio programs, Glenn The cuck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and more. Spread the seed of doubt by sharing that this all started as a hearty kek from a britbong on 4chan.

They're going all out with trying to build a cover story about some james-bond type character because they don't want the word to get out the MSM and CIA got trolled by 4chan.

What ya' programming there, nerd?

Kike

yeah they're really doing a bangup job

However, they can't NOT connect the dots detailing that CIA basically got trolled and told their info from 4chan. What does this give the image of? That the CIA is being dependent on 4chan of a portion of its intel, thus making 4chan either be an official informant or superior to the CIA

Double dubs of programming master race

checking those dubdubs even if your not a spookfag

and those dubdubs

and those dubdubs

and THOSE dubdubs

and THESE dubdubs

Hmm, I like that.

I had a Twitter account with a fake name that I used to yell at celebrities with, especially sports stars. I deactivated it after I got triggered, lost my cool, and called Don Lemon a nigger.

Can't do that, gotta stay calm and collected. Can't become like them…but its tough sometimes. That Chicago incident made my fucking blood boil with rage.

The former Foreign Office official, who has known Steele for 25 years and considers him a friend, said: “The idea his work is fake or a cowboy operation is false – completely untrue. Chris is an experienced and highly regarded professional. He’s not the sort of person who will simply pass on gossip.”

This begs the question,Where did the intel come from?

I have an idea about american moles in Russia giving Steele dirt

ugh, get Guiliani out of there.

This is actually huge. There are books written about this phenomenon.

Short version: In a thread concerning Kek and the possible rise of the god Thoth/Tehuti, someone asked if Sekhmet would be the next to rise.

Doubles were granted.

Does anyone here think this will be a thing? Are we going to get the whole damned pantheon? The rise of a priesthood?

Ah damn it! I thought I was on the main Holla Forums directory!

This has not been my fucking day.

KEK

Why had America’s intelligence agencies felt it necessary to provide a compendium of the claims to Barack Obama and Trump himself?

And the answer to that lies in the credibility of its apparent author, the ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele, the quality of the sources he has, and the quality of the people who were prepared to vouch for him. In all these respects, the 53-year-old is in credit.

On Thursday night, as the former spy was in hiding, having fled his home in the south-east of England, former colleagues rallied to defend him. One described him as “very credible” – a sober, cautious and meticulous professional with a formidable record.

The former Foreign Office official, who has known Steele for 25 years and considers him a friend, said: “The idea his work is fake or a cowboy operation is false – completely untrue. Chris is an experienced and highly regarded professional. He’s not the sort of person who will simply pass on gossip.”

The official added: “If he puts something in a report, he believes there’s sufficient credibility in it for it to be worth considering. Chris is a very straight guy. He could not have survived in the job he was in if he had been prone to flights of fancy or doing things in an ill-considered way.”

That is the way the CIA and the FBI, not to mention the British government, regarded him, too. It’s not hard to see why.

It is unlikely that Steele would have had direct contact with the unnamed Kremlin officials who allegedly gave sensitive information on the president-elect. In fact, it’s believed the former spy hasn’t been able to visit Russia for more than 20 years. Rather,

Steele would have tapped up his network of sources deep inside the country, some of them dating from his time there and others cultivated later, British officials suggested.

MI6 has been privately warning that Putin, unchallenged by the west, has grown in confidence and, of course, that the Kremlin has targeted Trump. It would be odd if it hadn’t. The consensus among British securocrats is that “Putin is a wolf … and he preys on the weakest sheep.”

But intelligence is not evidence, and Steele would have known, better than anyone, that the information he was gathering was not fact and could be wrong. In the smoke-and-mirrors world of counterespionage, there are few certainties.

Those caveats do not appear on the documents – but they are given by Steele as a warning to prospective new clients.

Whether he could have imagined that a summary of his work would be used in this way is a moot point; Steele did not go to ground in the weeks before Christmas as US media outlets tried to stand up some of the claims against Trump. He was in London, thinking about where to take Orbis next, eating his favourite tapas and pottering around Victoria, the home of his newly refurbished office.

From Moscow’s perspective, the report’s publication can hardly be counted as a success. As a former KGB agent, Putin understands the first rule of intelligence: that special operations should remain secret. “In the world in which Putin operates, if people can see the strings, you’ve failed,” the Foreign Office official said. “The Russians will be asking: ‘How the hell did it get out?’”

The spotlight is certainly not something Steele was looking for. He is mainly distrustful of the media – he chooses who to speak to, having been let down, so he has confided to friends, by reporters working for a Sunday newspaper.

After a career in MI6, anonymity is something he has prized. He once asked a journalist if he had ever heard of him. The reporter’s reply was a decisive no. Steele was relieved: “That’s the way I like it.”

archive.is/16qW5

ahaha, he looks like a cross between some serial killer and that epic douche bar owner on Bar Rescue, the one with the punk bar with all the dead rats.

twitter.com/Toshi_TNE/status/799075208992854016 found'em, it's that '100 faces of gamergate' drawfag

that one was probably originally a punk (check out gg allin) or a feminist (see…any of their 'art' really, also a recipe for extra psycho sluttiness) that just adopted the trend.
Goths are harder to get into the panties of than normie bitches because so much of their literature involves literal 'lovers-for-millenia-whose-lust-never-dies'. I, Strahd is one of the centrepieces of the subculture, for instance. About a vampire that loved a mortal woman, and she was cursed to be reincarnated over and over again but have some misfortune or murder take her out just after they meet again.
(seriously there are some wh40k-tier everything-sucks-forever lit there, it just manifests differently, the overall tone being utter nihilism and depression than futile fighting and eventual extinction)
Not to mention the more bog-standard style of vampy lovefests. The real deal should be dressing slutty, perhaps even want an 'open' relation, but be loyal as a fukken puppydog and get offended if someone else wants to become her 'main squeeze.'
So much of the lit whether it be wytches or vamps centres around the concept of 'family,' first blood, then 'tribe' or 'house' or 'coven'
(another common trend is that true unabashed sluts tend to wind up being antagonistic demons in disguise or traitors in some fashion, even Hollywood degeneracy like True Blood doesn't escape that cliché. All evil, or in the case of the token negress, downright psycho)
The ones that transition from 'phase' to 'lifestylist' are worthwhile, if annoyingly /fringe/ and /x/. The teenagers of course are only mimicking their betters, so liable to fuck up a lot. Of the dudes still into it I know of, everyone is still with their first or second (if the original relationship began during the stupid teen phase) and haven't once thought of leaving each other it seems like. They and the crossover BDSM commune have been making some good pushback against SJ poseurs in their scenes.
Even if some of you are prudes yourself, sling puritan at the SJs. It's not only accurate, it affixes to them in the mind of normies their own most hated label. Especially if you can provide examples like they trying to shut down Mercedes Carrera's charity stream to help her co-star pay for her medical bills after she was 'culturally enriched'

aaaayyyyy the old gang is all here!
just wanted to make an excuse to bring that back up, prolly not related to that kemp. Still, wish I knew someone with those buttons so I could wear'em. Totally appropriate timing.

some stupid old fart there leftover from the 60s probably thought the humiliation of such a ridiculous story would cripple him or some shit. Wasn't paying attention the rest of the last year I guess.

sounds like somebody's late to the FSB block party.

any jew yawk fags wanna fill me in on Giuliani? I thought he was responsible for cleaning up the place.

Actually it turns out it was just stupid hicks being stupid hicks. Apparently he won because of down-ballots/straight-tickets.
All you anonniggers planning to vote for 2018 gotta make an effort out there to teach these podunk hillfolk how to properly jewgle their ballot choices ahead of time.
People tend to freeze up and just slam a straight line if they don't know half the names on there.

how could you not own a body pillow of this gorgeous huwite saviour?

She'd probably be on killary's side, she's all about them skull thrones dawg, and ain' no one outside of africa made more skulls in the past 20 years than killary.

Giuliani cleaned up this shithole and took down big chunks of the mob. he also wants the US to be a police state though.

He can run a place like Detroit but i wouldn't want him in charge of the country

get this hothead outta here

Until they present the ACTUAL evidence or Trump starts behaving in a way that clearly indicates that he's compromised, I'm not buying any of it. If there's any validity to this, it's more than likely another agency (not Russian) has this incriminating material and leveraged it as a warning.

But, it all reads like spin for the CIA and media to save face. Besides, like every other "scandal" they've made against Trump, even if this were true, it could still be twisted positive. In fact, it already has: Trump cucked Obama by having prostitutes piss on the bed he was going to be sleeping in.

At the very least, one has to admire Trump's creativity there.

How you doing there, Justin?

newfag

sage grows in all fields

am I the only one who felt disappointed when they heard that the story of obama's bed getting pissed on was fake?

when proof surfaces.

Can't find it on page 2.

When do I get my Eastern European or Russian bride?

It's not in there. Somebody's being tricky.

Those are fighting words.
Humanity can overcome despite the threat of extinction, that is there dormant in the descriptions. The past glories, the past drive to expand to the edges of the galaxy, the past where the Emperor was alive and well, those can all be regained, even the last one.
There's just a lot of work that needs to be done. A lot of blood that needs to be shed. A lot of sacrifice for one's peoples.
WH40K's Imperium, though filled with decay and stagnation, it has people willing to fight.
That Will is the core of the setting. It's what we have in life, the drive to succeed even with all the bullshit piled on us.
WH40K humans are us.

I think either trolls (or shills) or something that was sent to/published by buzzfeed. Thanks - for a moment I thought I was losing it.

There are many paragraphs highlighted that aren't in the original 35 pages. They were made in jest to make fun of those believing in the original 35 pages.
I think there's at least 5 or 6 different blurbs like that out there, if not more.

the cia is gay and youre gay if you work for them

pope said no poop

Congratulations. Your propaganda now made normalfags believe that Trump is pissing himself. How the fuck and why the fuck did you do this, i don't know. But you don't know how normalfags see it.

If normalfags are so fucking stupid they believe every idiotic utterance that comes out of the main stream media does their opinion matter at all?

nah, these types always hated Trump and turned on wikileaks as soon as it started attacking their candidate.

His wife was probably relieved at the opportunity to get rid of her wedding ring. Her next step is getting rid of the panicking idiot she married.

remember a couple of years back when "we" were looking for the cat part of the cat frog man spider?

anyone got that pic, man,frog,cat spider thing is complete

Exactly. Normie liberals are braindead and can barely be called human. They already think he's Hitler. Now they are dumb enough to think he is having hookers pee on Obongo's bed. Who cares what they think?

They'd believe Trump was a space alien come to steal their bulls' testicles and eat their wives sons, if the media told them.

christophercantwell.com/2016/10/21/radical-agenda-ep211-the-price/

We live in the dimension where the CIA (not sure if larper or shill) and FSB (larper) are now flaming each other on a backwater chinese basketweaving forum

Either that or CIAshills just don't care about their (((cover))) anymore.

Honestly, it's a little alarming, Satan reply. I wonder if all of this is officially sanctioned, it may be that enough of them know who we are that they figure they can get away with a little bit of fucking around here on their time off, little realizing they stand out to us as much as CTR or newfags of any other kind do.

*wive's sons

So, CBS reported that the hacker known as 4Chins is the source of the story via King Cuck Rick Wilson.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ9eNAEbkU4&praise=KEK

Michael (((Savage))) had the very 4Chinner who created the story himself on his show for a half hour yesterday (or maybe the day before).

I don't mind him so much, he changed his name from Weiner, a Jew name, to Savage, another Jew name. I can understand why, at least he didn't play the name game and pretend to be white like Jon Leibowitz.

bumping this

he's TRSprudence?

What's more. We're winning.

Checked and kek'ed. And who could doubt it? I've been shitposting since before 4chan was even a thing, I have a PhD in shitposting, a fucking 33rd degree shitposting rite. I've been shitposting on the internet since some of those guys were still in grade school eating paste.

My thoughts exactly.

Here's your >(UUUU)

WEW LAD!

It's because he trims his beard back to his neck instead of his chin.

Came upon a featured image of one of Hillary's tweets, and wanted to share my adjustment to it.

/fringe/ is a completely different beast from /x/.

You should just say "annoyingly /x/".

/x/ is the creepypasta, spooky, retarded wicca-tier idiocy

/fringe/ is the reincarnation of the thule society, a bunch of really well-read, intellectual, and highly motivated NatSoc occultists who had their origins in the /new/ board, who have moved far beyond the endless bullshit that dominates /x/

We won't have won until we take back the swastika and the sonnenrad, and can put white nationalist bumper stickers on our cars without having to worry about them being vandalized.

You're right. I am exactly one of those vets. The majority of White vets do not trust the government.

Not a surprise, based on what I've heard about the VA.

that's when Trump started running for president you tard

this guy remembers , fuck it ill dig brb

whelp that was easy
shits complete
cat frog man devil start page

double posting asshole coming thru

Baël, from J.A.S. Collin de Plancy's *Dictionnaire Infernal* (Paris, 1863): "Demon described in le Grand Grimoire as being high among the infernal powers. He teaches those that invoke him to disappear at will" (and is apparently the offspring of an orgy involving elves, amphibians, felines and arachnids).

this shit is foolish, anons

Trying to advertise a good or product on a chan is retarded. It's camwhoring.

Any content you make for a chan must be made for its sake, because you want to make it, not for any adulation besides perhaps at best a "you don't suck" or "I kek'd."

But as much as we all know that, everybody thinks they can make the jump and become famous.

Bad taste.

The CIA is the one thing the Founding Fathers didn't want to exist in the first place and wrote the Constitution to to that effect.

You either side with the Constitution, or with the Others.

∠ℵ

Hey I'm Russian with a Russian IP, can that theoretically be used to spread confusion and make a rift with the (((establishment)))

The CIA has diplomatic status. Of course that's classified itself but it's mechanically why they are able to traffick kids and drugs.

user, please.

neva foget

You're doing God's work boys, keep it up.

tfw retard boomers still see hacking not as the work of individuals spread out over the whole globe but rather blame a whole nation for some hacking that takes place

I can't really blame them, tbh fam.
The idea of global mind/communication has to be completely alien compared to anything they've experienced.

Ok, so let me try and get this straight.

that's right, right?

Never has, never will. But their votes matter.

poopies lol

(((MAGA)))
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Trump's Team of Gazillionaires
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-billionaires-millionaires-231831

Trump rewards Big Donors with Jobs and Access
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974

Donors and Lobbyists already shaping Trump's 'Drain the Swamp' Administration
washingtonpost.com/politics/donors-and-lobbyists-already-shaping-trumps-drain-the-swamp-administration/2016/11/11/d1c13704-a828-11e6-ba59-a7d93165c6d4_story.html

Donald Trump is Assembling the Richest Administration in Modern American History
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/30/donald-trump-is-assembling-the-richest-administration-in-modern-american-history/

Trump's First 17 Cabinet-Level Picks are Richer than a Third of U.S. Households Combined
qz.com/862412/trumps-16-cabinet-level-picks-have-more-money-than-a-third-of-american-households-combined/

What do Trump's Latest Cabinet Nominees have in Common? They all Represent Big Money that Backed Him
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/30/what-do-trumps-latest-cabinet-nominees-have-in-common-theyre-all-major-donors-to-his-campaign/

What (Lots of) Money Can Buy at Trump's Inauguration
nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/politics/inauguration-donald-trump-president.html

Meet the Billionaires Planning Trump's Inaugural Festivities
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/11/17/meet-the-billionaires-planning-trumps-inaugural-festivities/

Corporations Open the Cash Spigot for Trump's Inauguration
nytimes.com/2017/01/15/us/politics/trump-inauguration-donations-corporations.html

Trump to Accept Inauguration Funds from Corporations and Big Donors
nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/trump-inaugural-donors.html

For $1 Million and Up, Inaugural Donors will get 'Candlelight Dinner' with Trump and other Access
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/29/for-1-million-and-up-inaugural-donors-will-get-candlelight-dinner-with-trump-and-other-access/

Gas yourself.
There's literally no other choice but Trump right now, and starting a civil war or an insurrection is impossible because of these three reasons:

1) We lack a charismatic figure (for our movement)
2) There's no popular support (for our ideas)
3) Brainwashing is rampant (stops action)

Trump is the best and most practical option we have, and you trying to divide the movement just hurts us more.

The former MI6 agent is real. He was hired to do opposition research, first by Republican opponents and then by the Democrats, and he seems to have compiled every single rumor he heard, even the ones that are obvious nonsense or contradict each other. For example the dossier both says that Trump was offered sweetheart Russian business deals and refused them, and also that he asked for Russian business deals in exchange and they refused him. Most of it is claims that Republicans are secret Russian puppets, but it also says that Republicans are glad about the Russian rumors because it distracts from how they're really secret China puppets instead. Both Trump's republican opponents and the democratic party had the dossier before the election, but both decided not to release it, presumably because they couldn't verify anything and thought it would backfire.

The pee sextape rumor in the dossier matches what a 4/pol/ user was spreading saying there was a secret Trump sextape. The archive of the user on halfchan says he didn't come up with the Russia angle and it must have been added afterward, so the rumor might have evolved before it got to the MI6 guy. It also could be a coincidentally similar rumor.

she's not redpilled. but she can get there.

kill three traitors, get an asian concubine

kill seven men get a white wife

I think MDE is rochEfort
not positive.

Keep telling yourself that.

holy shit 4chan is now an important interest group, like evangelicals or exxon. this is amazing

(checked)
Triple dubs reveal truth!