Saint Seiya remake announced

inB4

There are literally 2 female characters in Saint Seiya and both must permanently wear masks because they are inferior to men. Something tells me changes are incoming,

Except for the fact that the main female character is a literal goddess with a literal army of literal white knights ready to literally die for her.

Except for the fact that she's completely useless and spends 100% of her time as a captured damsel in distress that men and only men, which is a plot point, must save. Does that sound progressive to you?

Is this recent CG movie any good?

It may not be very progressive, but it is still pretty much women power fantasy 101. A host of men, including pretty sissy boys and a bad boy, to serve her every whim and risk their own lives for her? Tell me a single woman that wouldn't masturbate to that.

Ooh, hard question. It's weird, it's a 40th anniversary re-imagining of the Twelve Palaces arc - the most popular one - but they've changed every character pretty much completely for the modern age (you can imagine what that entails) and the pacing is brisk to say the least. I'd say it's only for the people who have seen the original to 'member things, I can't imagine anyone watching this fresh and enjoying it.
The animation is pretty solid tho.

Yes, not great but it's ok.

Not really if you have to spend all your screentime like this

no

Is it fake anime, like Castlevania?

oh fug

Huh?

You guys haven't seen anything yet.

What did he mean by this?

It's The Boondocks except gay

Looks like a shitty youtube fan animation with shitty youtube voice acting

Everyone that subscribes to Netflix is to blame for this.

fuck you
I want to watch The Punisher.

Reminds me when another son of some celebrity cancer also wanted "to be in anime XD" and traced some actual manga to make his own.

tommy lee jones.jpg