Tillerson Conformation Hanging on Knifes Edge

In just 10 minutes Tillerson Conformation hearing is set to begin. He's going to be getting slammed hard from both sides today over Russia and his environmental record. All indications are saying it's going to come down to the wire if he gets confirmed. You all think he can handle it?

Can an American redpill me on confirmation? What happens if he gets "rejected"? Does Trump have to scramble to find a new Secretary of State before he takes office in a week?

The Senate so rarely rejects anyone that I don't actually know what happens. I'll look into it. I would assume that he would go to his second choice and the confirmatio hearing wouldnget scheduled directly after the remaining hearings. What will happen is the cold war between Trump and GOPe will go hot before he even takes office. Rejections are rare even when the POTUS' party doesn't have control of the Senate. A recucklican Senate rejecting a Trump pick would set the tone for the entire administration. It's going to be interesting to see what the cucks do. I suspect it will all bend the knee and confirm whomever after a lot of virtue signalling and kvetching.

WOW IM OP AND I SUCK HUGE COCKS

THIS COCK LUST MADE ME FORGET TO PROVIDE A LINK TO THE CONFIRMATION HEARING

Wew this guy gives me a LAvrov vibe.

Basically what I said. Trump would have to nominate someone else and go through the process again. Only 9 nominees have ever been rejected. The President can withdraw nominations if they look like they won't get approved. That is rare as well. There have only been a dozen of those cases. The process can be stretched out for months though.

NWO IS GOOD GOY

This fucker probably should have read what was written for him before the hearing started.

Are they competing who is a better shabbos goy?
This one listed all prescribed points.

OY VEY!
I reject you!

OUR ALLY ISRAEL!
Go fuck yourself, in his opening already shilling for wars for israel and internet censorship to "counter isis"

INTERNET TROLLS
WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Ruboto is a black-flag conspiracy theorist

Dammit lubio, Putin's not on charge here.

Foam Party boy Rubio is being such a NEO-CON faggot. THis is a complete sham.

Hey stupid fuck. Remember when Obama gets up on stage and talks about how awesome America is and how he was gonna make you richer while having the most transparent administration?

Rex has to go up there and spout this bullshit. You really think he believes in Russian hacking the US election?

His waifu is quite smug. What secrets does she know?

www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/01/11/Rex-Tillerson-Russia-is-an-unfriendly-adversary-that-poses-danger/3041484151013/
Looks like the commie cumslurpers of Putin will soon become Holla Forums rejects and the Trump/Putin bromance will soon be over
Even Trump is being to publicly distance himself

Same thing Ive been thinking. McCain will blow his load at least twice. Lindsay Graham at least once.

As expected, both Tillerson and Session are doing great.

Does he feel not in charge?

filename

Another all-star pick. He's owning these grimy virtue signaling corrupt cunts.

see (and check) torfaggot

your post misses the fact that putin is a literal soviet commie

tillerson is slaying this, he's gonna be a great secretary of state

We'll if you've been watching the hearing you'd know that the only way anyone is going to get confirmed is if they're a giant Marxist shithead or at least pretend they are. I finally see why nothing changes in the country no matter how many elections we have.

I don't like tiller due to the fact that nobody has heard of the guy.

who is this faggot

I hope it fails.

Tillerson is a faggot and there were myriad better choices… Of course, if it does fail, we'll probably wind up getting Bolton or some other neo-Cuck faggot.

Sad!

Nothing will be solved through debate and argumentation, through peace - only the road to war promises a future for you and your kind.

When this realization dawns on you, you realize the Jews, and their entire mirage of peaceful negotiations and debate being more civilized, are doomed - and always have been.

marco rubio is the biggest faggot to ever hold a Republican seat in the senate

Truly a fucking cuck. I thought he would've learned to bend the knee by know, but all he did today was jerk himself off in front of the committee and try to tear down Tillerson. Fucking traitor.

Who are the 9?

go ahead let the Jews trick you into ww3

You can't Perplex The T-REX

This man Kills the OPEC

i thought he was going to end up being a cool dude after he endorsed trump during the gop convention (with a fucking video, but at the time that was better than most of the losers who hadn't already gotten on board the train), but i guess you can't unpozz a true faggot

Wan't it this guy who pushed for faggots to be allowed into the boyscouts?