Political Witch Hunt

CNN full attack on Trump
The last full scale attack on Trump? The biggest and most desparate?

Bombshell CNN report: Russia might have dirt on Trump
vox.com/world/2017/1/10/14231446/russia-blackmail-trump-cnn
http:// edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/

The document:
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Any idea how to stop their lies?
Gunning them down not playing

Muthafuckin catalogs, how do they work?!?

How anyone can take the CIA seriously after the Iraq WMD hoax is a mystery.

The main reason why we need to remind people of this.

17 agencies goy

So is it true that the golden shower thing was a 4chan meme that the MSM in their thirst took seriously?

#BiggestLibelSuitEver

Yeah.

We have crashed the CIA with No Survivors.

(CHECK MY GODSDAMNED DIGITS!)

Second Trip fours today!

This whole russian hacker thing was fucking 9001D chess wasn't it?

He planned this BEFORE the election win.

I really do not know.

I want to believe it was 4/pol/ who made this up. But if it wasn't, did you read the documents? It looks fake. Anyone could have typed that up.

The important part about this entire thing is that all the press oy keying is rooted from a document that was originally released by Buzzfeed.
fucking buzzfeed

Plan to win, and then go to war; and you will know victory.

Sun Tzu

It looks fake as fuck. I highly doubt any kind of official report would use a term like "golden showers."

When everyone starts shitting on Buzzfeed for this and the lawsuits come out, we should remind people of this to fuck with him even more.

They are fake idiot.

#BiggestLibelSuitEver

And a time would soon come when Holla Forumslacks would shape the fortunes of all.

More and more leftists will get caught up in this. We'll get our happening yet.

(Checked)

Simply amazing. This deserves its own thread.

Bro, thats a solid libel case right there.. I dont have twitter, but someone should send a msg to the god emperor about it.

The important part is this is checkmate on the MSM.

Like Trump loves a lawsuit, and hes been dying to hit the cunts who accused him of sex assault with a crippling suit.. but the way the laws are worded, you need to prove it was purposely done just to hurt your reputation, you need to proven INTENT. Thats exactly what he just demonstrated, intent to spread falsehoods he knows are false because he wants to hurt Trump.

Trump suing that guy would bring MASSIVE attention to the lying media. He wins yuge if he starts a case on this guy.

They are done
Kek Has Spoken

Every day I find myself thinking

And they prove me wrong.
Every time.

I really want this to be true, guys. But I'm cautious.

That piece of shit should have stayed in the jungle to rot.

Simply because it fits their narrative.

(chKeKed)

it's not the end
it's not the beginning of the end
but it IS the end of the beginning

The CIA concocted that.
And now were beginning to understand the reason why. Jews clearly subverted it.

I just had deja vu from that post.
I remember specifically bitching against it.

This is getting odd.

I admit to nothing. Admitting to anything will get your ass sued.
I think it would be in your best interests…to shut the fuck up right now…all of you.

You think its a game now. Until its not a game and you are brought before a "questioner"

oy vey, shut it down! shut it down hard!

We're not the ones who decided to talk shit about a newly elected president of the world's most powerful country all over the global media, Chaim. You did. Guess we'll finally find out just what kinds of sweet executive orders your ol' friend Barry cooked up.

Goldberg plz go

you laugh now, but after the cyberpolice gets you, we'll see who'll be laughing!

Off by one kill yourself

We've got robots and hover boards that operate with magnets and cryogenics. Trump will be President and the tin foil hat is now on the heads of the MSM. Praise Kek and hail the year of the Fire Cock, we surreality now.

I think you meant to tweet that to @RickWilson. :^)

kek is that after or before the drones start watching me?

I REMEMBER THE THREADS, IVE SEEN THE GREENTEXT ON HERE I HAVENT BEEN ON 4CUCK IN YEARS

REGARDLESS, MCCAIN RAN TO THE PRESS AND SAID IT WAS HIM THAT SUBMITTED THE 'REPORT' TO JAMES COMEY. END OF THE DAY THIS GREEN TEXT LULZFEST PASSED THROUGH THE HANDS OF ATLEAST THE FBI AND THEY BELIEVED IT.

It's amazing the way these literal pieces of shit mimic the actions of real humans.

The post

>CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

fix'd

You surely got sand in you, Bobby.

Jew Gassed