I just found out who doxxed Ghoul

Archive video before it's taken down

youtube.com/watch?v=Qmu36rUeUYs

Skip to 1:52

Jimmy C also made a post on December 27th that 'white supremacists talk ez' which might be implying Ghoul ratted out everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/americavanguard/status/818947827715842048
twitter.com/americavanguard/status/818948449743749120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a video explaining how he doxxed people using linkedin and then shows American Vanguard (Ghoul) before the end of the video.

Ghoul was doxed because he's a retard who thought he could get away with showing his face after spending years telling detailed stories about his university. He has no one to blame but himself.

I understand why he was doxxed but nobody knows who or how they doxxed all of them. This was the missing piece of the puzzle.

This video and his tweet proves that Ghoul was doxxed by this guy and then Ghoul ratted out everyone else.

That's right. 8ch a gud boy who was just going ta church

I don't know. The fact that that screenshot is from the day Ghoul's dox were released is pretty damning, but is there anything to connect him to that specific twitter account? Maybe the top faggot who runs AV is really who gave him up? We already know he doesn't have a problem with doxing other WNs.

OP is a colossal faggot.

Ghoul is American Vanguard. We know this 100% it's mentioned in all the dox threads with pictures and a screencap of the old video. I will find a meme.

Check the AV thread on >>>/trs/

Fuck off already you thread-sliding kikes.

lel we just found out that Ghoul doxed his pals and his cronies are trying to blame us

I think he's the #2 guy, and "Ryan" is who runs it.

I do not like TRS. I just stumbled across what looks like 100% proof that Ghoul was doxxed and then he ratted out his friends.

kek (((trsef))) I don't give a shit if you want to fuck with some antifa. Pretty ironic because you call us antifachan on cuckchan and leddit but come running here begging because you're too incompetent to handle it yourself but the least you could fucking do is spell doxing right
t. /baph/ole

This is actually a really good find. One of the rare occasions where a TRS thread is justified.

sure, but at least put a little effort in. If you'd just dox Jimmy C yourselves and post it here it would go a long way in helping mend relations remember, doxing isn't against the rules on fullchan like it is on half

That's retarded… What if you don't use their POZ ass social network for yuppies?

The trick would also work with google docs. If you are logged into gmail when you go to google docs then the owner of the document can get your personal info.

All the doxing over the last few weeks is payback for the election. The left both hate and fear us and are trying to shut us down.

This is actually an old method of doxing. It's why we tell people not to post google doc links since the same thing could happen.

I've noticed a disturbing trend of Holla Forumsacks claiming to know very little about tech, sometimes. I wonder if it would be worth doing a Holla Forumstech thread from time to time to cover the basics on this kind of stuff.

twitter.com/americavanguard/status/818947827715842048
twitter.com/americavanguard/status/818948449743749120

Ah yes good thing the guy accused of clicking the link totally assured us he didn't by saying so even though he was dozed shortly thereafter. Wew lads this AV group is a real bunch of winners.

kek

We was turning our life around.

I guess this is a more reassuring scenario than Holla Forums simply taking orders from JIDF goons

I mean, he put his face out there. He kinda doxed himself

That's the thing. Apparently Mike is/was a lead software developer at a firm in Manhattan. If you have nothing to lose they won't go after you and the heat dies down. E.g. Millennial Woes who is an unemployed art student.

If you have a LinkedIn, chances are you are something in real life.

Literally who?

Don't give them tips.

This, there are several threads on some shit about e-celebs getting doxxed and having online "fights", am I supposed to give a fuck?

forgive me for being retarded but how is this proof that ghoul doxed anyone?

Forgive me for not keeping up with all the latest board drama, but is Ghoul the same guy who used to shill some chat room a few years ago? I believe that guy went by 'American Empire' or something like that. They look pretty similar

these. i only came to this kuru brain of a board to find out why this is supposed to matter, and according to you idiots, it doesn't - so why the hell is all over the place five days before leftards crash the inauguration of overton j, window??

Who is currently in hiding outside the UK after being doxed and hounded by leftist media?

Not a great example famaloo.

Ghoul is behind the american vanguard twitter.
He was alleged to have leaked info on his trs buddies.
The guy in this videom jimmy C, also made a post on December 27th that 'white supremacists talk ez' which might be implying Ghoul ratted out everyone else.

Nu/pol/ is very retarded when it comes to tech. A major skills gap started opening up ~2010 with the advent of social media and today that gap is a canyon. The internet has been made too user friendly.

My own "skills" are out of date.

Ghoul didn't rat anybody out, Bulb was found by using the same avatar and name on multiple forums, Sven was found by posting the TRS hashtag on his nirnie instagram and Mike was found by leave his email address on the websites Paypal link which had his second name in it.

What the hell is this? I use a completely different device just for visiting un-kosher sites. I don't understand how you could do that.

come on user ur better than this

Most people aren't paranoid basement dwellers. When TRS started, it was just a bunch of normal wageslaves shitposting about gamergate and niggers. They didn't need "opsec" because a silly comedy podcast doesn't really qualify as an "op"

I've only ever seen one time someone posting opsec info, lurkers would be waiting a long time for a needle to float by.

Yeah ghoul was the number two guy

that's just literally wrong tho
it's the nekopara dude

He's behind the nebraska branch.

The problem is that TRS started out as a basic libertarian site. They posted a little bit of edgier stuff (like Ann Coulter tier), but nothing outside of mainstream acceptability. So they didn't care about opsec because they wouldn't get fired or have their lives upset for being libertarian. Then as they morphed to become racially aware and start naming the Jew, this came back to bite them in the ass.

The misuse of this term is getting out of control. I don't even know what people mean when they post it anymore.