Another guy has been BANNED off of Gab, a supposedly "free speech" site

Another guy has been BANNED off of Gab, a supposedly "free speech" site.

boycottbitches.com/boycott-american-women-banned-from-gab/

Told you all this. It wasn't going to last. After seeing a email wait list I knew it was going to be a giant hugbox.

I like the GNU network that all of the shitlords use. Benji made one and I joined his service (wrongthink.net) gab.ai is all jewish babble in the first place.

goddamn these jews STRAIghT TO HELL

lol

make the !fediverse great again!

It's almost like this was warned of when the site was first being shilled or something.

Nobody cares MGTOW

jew.shekels was supposed to be like Holla Forums to 4chan ith twitter but they've been banning for reasons that are just as shit as sjw. That's a bad thing, I'm guessing your a gabfag tho.

Owner is a jew isn't it?

Tried to warn y'all that trading one cenrtalized service for another is not a solution to the real problem…

this. The guys who run the GNU network are based as fuck.

I'm not supporting baph or anything but they've done a damn good job on running those sites.

love that one
Holla Forumsite sage

Holla Forums is always right

And even if they were total faggots, there isn't shit they could do about a GNU/POL node.

yea sucks that benji is never around anymore because of it though. love the twitter alt, really wish it had more users so I could actually stay on it more.

wouldn't hurt to ask the guys.

this, something the (((alt-right))) could do more with is some more paranoia
then again, if they were more 'noid they wouldn't identify as (((alt-right))) now would they

That's the main point: You don't have to "ask" anybody. Plus, I can't think of any of the fun nodes that wouldn't federate with us either, just the shitters and Mastadon.

pretty sure he's around actually, I remember a tweet of his a month ago or so that he only gets his news from Holla Forums, but yeah, wouldn't hurt for people to shoot him a tweet asking for more info

*Mastodon

HOW ABOUT THAT SHITPOSTER.CLUB

Surprising to exactly nobody.

Not surprised at all. Gab was dead as soon as it was created. GNUSocial is still around for anons looking for a good Twatter alternative..

Hopefully, Pleroma is done soon so we can use it without supporting communism.

Who would use such a low energy name and expect it to succeed?

hey benji

Why do you think that I'm Benji?

thought I recognized his posting style/use of anime from WAAAAAYYY back in the golden age of 8/b/
:^(

What was she banned for? Where is the evidence of wrong doing on the part of gab? We don't know if she was banned at all. This is more likely a smear attempt from a competitor or a butthurt SJW. Probably you. The 1488ers, shitlords, altfags and pizzagaters are still posting without being banned. At least post some caps + archived evidence to prove your point faggot. Saged for low effort shit thread.

Fuck off cernokike

quitter is leftypol twitter
there is another node called mastodon.social.
That place is like if tumblr and hackernews had a retarded kid.
it's fucking hilarious

Are you serious? Why are there so many Jews ITT? This board is 100% compromised, reported.

There are basically Two or three sub-federations at this point too. First you have the SJW hugboxes, then you have the remaining two which are divided over regonal laws reguarding loli.

there is me, who has an account posing as a pro-hitler meme magician, who is connected to another hugely popular hitler meme magician, neither of us are banned?

Surely if it was a butthurt kike running the show we'd have both been banned?

If the board is 100% compromised whats the point in reporting it kek

Because of the low energy name tard, are you a quitter?

Jesus has our backs:

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." –Jesus Christ

I don't even really give a shit if they are banning people already but the fact that they *can* ban people is the issue
why would anyone pick the network where there's some random rich bumblefuck that can decide kick you off their network?
I'm just saying that if your on a website called shitposter club where the admin is literally called @moonman you're probably not getting banned for shitposting and if you did you could just switch to freezepeach, wrongthink, gs.smuglo.li or sealion club, and continue shitposting with the same people you shitposted with before.

there's literally like 10 accounts with variations on adolf hitler as a username still active.