(((Facebook)))

MAKING THE WORLD OPEN AND CONNECTED

Was Facebook a pre-meditated political device from its inception, or has it simply become one?

Here are some tidbits that might lead you to believe Zuckerberg is a Zionist:

The last few points indicate a desire to -dilute the white race as jewish race continues to interbreed.

I can speak from personal experience. As a teen using MySpace back in 2005 or so, I was introduced to Facebook by jewish friends. They more or less pushed it on me. If I recall, it was mostly jews using it at that time in my area.

“AEPi brothers see our alumni around the world supporting Israel with loud, strong voices, and they mimic that,” said Borans. “We are not quiet about handling anti-Semitism or nonchalant, and this gives students courage and credibility to go out and fight the good fight,” he said.

Have them introduce you straight the fuck out of here into the gas chamber

U drunk

What do you think?
Internet was designed and implemented as a control grid. All the major "social sites" are funded by the alphabets

"If social networks exist, we need to control them"

(((Capital))) thrown, (((media))) promoted = result.

There's a reason even the swedish-military when you enlist suggest you to erase all your social-media shit.

it has to go back

I have an account but I never have uploaded pics of myself on it. I've heard that it uses all photos of you (the more the better) to build a database for facial recognition of you.

same here, I never understood social media, all of my real accounts were empty with mostly just quotes tier pictures because after the second week I would stop using it

Of course, Jews have only two subjects, who lit up their synagogue last month and who gassed them last Reich. Over and over and over again.

how'd you find that image? creepy

user, all of modern animated movies for kids are a cesspool of predictive programming.
Shrek is simply the most blatant one.
How a lucky refugee ogre goes from a shithole to a civilized city to get a princess and turn her into an ogre.

We are entangled into social engineering project that blow your mind when you come to grasp them.

What about when Shrek tells people to get out of his swamp?

And why are there people in the swamp in the first place?

But then realizes what a mean ogre he has been and how he has missed out on the diversity of all the fairytale creatures. Even that really annoying intrusive rude donkey that he couldn't stand is now his best friend. He opens the swamp up for a big party and they sing about love.

Because the superior races sent them there to die in their own filth and they didn't invent gunpowder, user. Now kill the fuck out of yourself.

Trump == Shrek

shrekt

Take me out to the Cuckshed