Creating a chan/pol oriented language

I've been thinking about this for a long while. Having a fabricated, chan/pol centered language brings lots of advantages, and I will explain them.

First, the easy identification of foregeiners, as they would commit gramatical errors while trying to use it.
Second, the comunication of information in an encoded way, wich only the ones that already know the language would understand.
Third, the use of an invented language, even if only sporadically, would scare newfags out, and prevent shilling to a certain extent.
And finally, it could be used to identify other polacks in the fleshnet or other internet comunities, without the understanding of others.

It could be a language based of english, and we could reuse the alphabet for it to be faster to type, as we wouldn't need to copy and paste each symbol to form sentences.
Also, it could be adapted to our ideologies, as an example, we could use the same word to describe jews and evil.
We arleady have our own religion and culture, so this seems as the next logical step.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/657202/j-r-r-tolkiens-guide-to-inventing-a-fantasy-language/
quipqiup.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/8754612.html
nodictionaries.com/
vsnrweb-publications.org.uk/The Saga of Gunnlaug Serpent-Tongue.pdf
ordbok.com/norron.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0YMCgxdbOTi
vocaroo.com/i/s18EgXMsm390
mail.google.com/mail/e/1f981
ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=usenglishfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=You%20typed%20hojj%20ukpf%20pjku%20ry
pastebin.com/LaRy2uB9
filedropper.com/polcrypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there are already ways of recognizing our own. for example

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Already exists. The fact that you don't know that it does means you need to lurk moar. That's why we can identity outsiders even though we are all anonymousthis is likely a FBI thread trying to get us to out ourselves other places
protip: lurk for 2 years before posting

earn your fucking check, FBI

I know there is a certain way of typing, but there is not a separate language.

We have a memorized meme language, we shouldn't document it or put it in a dictionary because (((they))) will adapt to it and optimize their shilling

get on our level you fucking fag

We talmud now

No, I mean, creating a completely separate language, not simply using different slang.

_,.._
               _, - '´    ` ゛ -、
                / // / / 、 、 、  ヽ、
               / // / l |i l ', l 、ヽ. 、 ' ,
           / ////ィ l|!| |! | | l | | |、ヽ', 、.ヽ
           /// イ/{!| |! ! |l| | | | |i |!|l | | l | }|
           l / l / l! | | |{ |l| l| | ト|l |ノ|l l、| l |!
           | |! | |/l |_|,!、!、! ',| レ'_!'_レ'|l ノ| l |!}|
          /| | |i l|゛lて゚;)     イ゚;;) )!|ノト!| |i |
          ノ/|| | ! | ////    //// | | | |! | |
         / | | |! ! l',      、      ノ| i| |l | |
           | /l | i l! l:.:ヽ.   ャ==ァ   , '// |! |} |
           {i{ |ル| l l |:.:.:.:ヽ、`ー' ,. ':.:/}| lルノjノ
            ゛ヽ{゛゛゛ } ` ー '  |:/" }jノ"
         __,..,._,ヘノ     |_,、
       /    }_}_.,ヘ,-、゛' ー– '"  `'´`77´ ̄`ヽ
      /     / '"´.,ィ、j_ –、__  -==| |      ヽ
      l   ,. ' ´  ´二,.–、つ二-‐ヽ  ..`ヽ|_       |
      | /     /, '"`` -、__ _,.._  :.. `Y /    |
      | ,'  ィー ' ,. -‐- 、_____ :. 、ヽ,     |
      レ  r'  /   ゛ 、      ,  `` 、__ ヽ   |
      |  r' , '´       ヽ.   , '´       ヽ.|   |
      /  '/ ,.:::,、:..、       ,'      ,..:,、::.. ヽ  |
.     /   ,' 、::`´:ノ        ,'     ヽ:`':ノ   ', |
    /   l           ,  !           !. |
.   /     ',             ノ  '、          ,'. l
   l     ヽ、        , '     ヽ、         ノ !
.   l      /` ー‐ ' "        ` ー-‐ァ '"   i
.     ',    /  ',        :        l    ,'
.     ヽ、__ノ    }        :         ,'    l
              /         :         ,'    !
           /        :         l     ,'
          /         .:        ,'     ,'
       , '           :;}      l    l、
        /           :        |    ,' '、
.       /               :      ,'     ,'  '、
      /            :       !   ,'     ',
      ,'     :.           :       ,'    ,'      ',
.     /      :.              ,'    ,'       ',
    l       :.             /   {       l
    |       :..             ノ     ',         !
   〈`` ー- 、     ::..          ,' '    |      |
.    |_|_|_l_l  `` - 、_ ::…  、,.、.,.,.,ノ      ',     ノ
    l   `゛` - 、_`` ー゛゛~'''"-、,、 , 、 、 ',__,. -'´,{
.     |    ,…- '"   ̄`` -、___', l ', ',ヽ ',j_l_l_l_|,./ |
     {-― '          | |   | | ', ', ヽ ',    |
    }              ノノ   ',d  ヽj `'      !

This is an autistic but interesting idea.

I approve.

We already have our own dialect and customs, friendo, as well as the closest thing to an oral tradition that exists in a textual mode of communication. A written language would be superfluous and unnecessary.

Go back to whatever forum you crawled out of and/or lurk moar before posting again.

nice

We have our own language. It's written in memes and digits.

Why would it be superfluous or unnecessary? Could you explain any negative impact having a custom language could cause?

Also, the insult was completely unnecesary.

The problem is that it would have to develop naturally and organically through shitposting for it to be legitimate.

Can you think of a way to do that?

Inb4 kekhakh ara'nai

let's leave this to when there are no more jews in the world

I mean if there was an active linguistics board and they created a language through shitposting i'd be a good idea. But right now any attempt to do this right now would be to centralized.

Maybe in the future once we're much larger and better at assimilating newfags.

Long ago, there was a modification of english that was used in early chans and forums. Something like "gib teh magnet link plox" with letters replaced by numbers and combinations of glyphs.

It should have to be forced until it catches. Also, as it is more complex than simply learning a new meme, there should be some help images posted to make posters understand it and use it.

kek

What do you mean by centralized?

See, you're already learning

We should start using runes, for increased memetic power.

Runes for a constructed language would actually make sense, because they're already in unicode and all that. The trick is to get a phonology developed organically

The creation of the language wouldn't be a collective crowd sourced language unless we had threads on it that could sustain themselves by being funny/fun.

Interesting idea, except any shill, fed, fag, kike, etc. could be lurking from the very start and know the language too although that may be unlikely given that that would require a level of effort/autism that they couldn't begin to comprehend

Also, I think the combination of chan and board specific culture, comedic style and tone allows outsiders to be spotted very quickly

Adopting an even heavier "dialect" would make this board even harder to infiltrate, kind of like a reverse newspeak.

why phonology if we are text based.

Oh, ok. We could start to do it in the next days.

Was 1984 a critique of Comunism? Can I use it to bother in leftypol?

Or we could learn Ancient-Egyptian, its a form of Berber so pretty white in its day, and use Hieroglyphs but the Frog one will be abused alot.

Hey does anyone know the Unicode number in base 10 for the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet? xDDDDD

I meant grammar and vocabulary, but a phonology would just be kinda fun.

I bet you could bother them with newspeak, but being commies i bet they've bought into that whole esperanto nonsense and would would be supportive of a system like that

Elder futhark a best, lad

I think using nordic runes is a good idea. We could align a phonetic sound to each one.

Using egyptian hieroglyphs is a bad idea, as they aren't in unicode

I WAS THINKING ABOUT A GOOD WAY TO TROLL LIBSHITS

ASIDE FROM MAKING A NEW LANGUAGE.. Holla Forums ENCRYPTION.

MOVE TWO KEYS TO THE RIGHT

AS IN: A=D D=G G=J J=L L=S

RKDU GQ IQO UKPZA?

YRGF RKT,

an encoded text isnt a new language.
Also

yeah dude then lets fight the race war wearing guy fawkes masks

IT ISNT. BUT ITS AN ENCODING THEY WOULDNT FIGURE OUT EASILY THEY WOULD TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT MATHEMATICALLY OR AS AN ROT ENCRYPTION BUT NEITHER OF THOSE WOULD HELP THEM.

NO U

FUG OB

that's literally imageboard lingo, we already have it

GQ IQO TNTZ YRGD?

it's called memes, you dip

YEA IT IS. LETS MEME UP A FASHY LANGUAGE.

VUE CKA KVUV

ZUTJA KE JQKLE DYXQ LUBQ SCY KLLFUJQL K FQKAKZFQ

>fashy
Figures a TRS user would want this

Fuck off.

ZKV RUT CQJYQXQ EFQLQ EWL SKDL?

NOT FOOLING ANYONE KIKE

P kdut ukdu ukpf pf bqxpzj zdiudssi uq xt

hell yeah my libertarian brother (also natsoc and fascism are different things lol)

Conlanger here, the entire community is fucking pozzed unfortunately. The hobby seems to attract all sorts of trannies, fags, and assorted degenerates, a far cry from Tolkein's secret vice.

I make languages for my own use. Making a language for communication with a group is a lot more difficult because of the time & energy it takes for everyone to master it, and in a dynamic and very large group environment like Holla Forums it would absolutely not take off. Lots of chans etc have tried creating their own languages and failed. This is in part because of the nature of chans, but also because there's literally no reason for it.

Transferring information secretly? We have asymmetric cryptography for that. Hell, even normies can barely understand what we post because of all the jargon.
Identifying ourselves to the exclusion of outsiders? We already do this in English via Holla Forums slang.

It's just a useless endeavor, OP. Lay it to rest. That said, developing special signals, code-words, pass-words (like the freemasons have), and symbols could be fruitful, and in fact this is already happening organically. Who the hell even says "shadilay" or "dindu" outside of Holla Forums? The whole language surrounding Esoteric Kekism is an identity marker in and of itself.

Just go with the flow, my friend. We are at this very moment organically developing our own unique Holla Forums speech patterns that, while not a complete language, already do pretty much everything you would want a full Holla Forums language to.

ATA UKDUF RKDU P RDF UKPZAPZJ

HTTS PUF WQRTY DZQZ! TXMYDBT PU!

THEY ARENT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE YOU FUCKING SPERG.

this is a fucking retarded idea

you have a good point, the quickly shifting and impermanent nature of the boards makes teaching anyone anything a huge chore. What I believe is the closest thing to a true conlang would be to increase and expand the speech patterns that we type in to create a sort of english-meme pidgin language.

That would be so much more inefficient than just being able to identify mannerisms. It would be like painting a target on your back.

Holla Forums isn't some secret society, anybody can come here and read our threads. Anything made public here is going to get documented elsewhere and make the entire thing backfire.

?

FUG MY FAT FINGERS

YRGF*

(checked)
My point was that we actually don't even need to do anything, and that this kekspeech is already developing without any deliberate effort of any one individual or group. If we force rules on it, it will just become boring and will die off. Sure, it's not a full "pidgin" but it really doesn't need to be.

uckfay ouya aggotfay

EVEN IF WE SPENT WEEKS, FOR INSTANCE, DEVELOPING SOME NEW RWDS WRITTEN LANGUAGE AND SHILLS TOOK NOTE AND SAVED ALL THE INFO ON IT.. THEYD STILL HAVE DO DEVOTE A WHILE TO LEARN IT ENOUGH TO READ IT. WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT OUR ENEMIES COULDNT RELY ON THEIR SHIT TIER SHILLS ANYMORE AND HAVE TO PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR DECENT SHILLS.

IT MAY NOT HAVE THE EXTREME EFFECT OF US BEING COMPLETELY UNREADABLE BUT THE COMMON LIBSHIT AND SHIT TIER SHILL WOULD HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND ANY WAY THAT WE CAN MAKE OUR ENEMIES EFFORTS MORE DIFFICULT IS WORTH EXPLORING.

(checked)

looks like froggo man has had his say. Let's leave it at that and let it go naturally.

lad, buy a new keyboard. looks like yours is broken.

P UKQOJKU P RDF XPFFPZJ QOU WZ D GDZA ZTR XTXT

GTDUK UQ UYDPUQYF - APATF RPSS KDZJ

IQO OZGTY TFUPXDUT UKT WQRTY QH SOUPFX!

Mt foyt uq gypza iqoy qndsupzt. :*+

ZQ SDG IQO DYT RPUK UKT XEXEF DZG UKTI DYT RPUK IQO!

UPXT UQ GPT XQPFKT

(BKTBATG)

PZGTTG

Methods already exist

Ok I will try one word.

ktt’[

ZQR UKPF PF D FUQYI DSS DMQOU KQR

POU?

And what happens when one lurking shill documents it and shares the details of the language in private? The entire thing is compromised. And worse, you'll have retards like yourself immediately assuming that anyone using the language is one of us, ironically making it EASIER for shills to shill.

Stick to the letter keys m80

STS
LTR. LTRF
UYF
XTXT
GOMF
UYPWF

most important shorthand to recognize

MOST LEFTISTS ARE DUMB AS FUCKING SHIT M8. AND THE ONES WHO PUT THE TIME IN TO FIGURE IT OUT WILL STILL NOT BE ABLE TO BLEND IN BECAUSE THEY EVEN IF THEY KNOW THE NEW TEXT THEY STILL WONT KNOW OUR CULTURE. IT WILL MAKE IT MUCH HARDER FOR THEM.

UKPZA QOUFPGT UKT MQV SDG

ᛁᚳᛋᚹᚩᚦᛖᚺᚹᛁᚢᛗᛗᛁᚾᛖᛒᛖᛗᛁᚦᛖᛗᚩᚾᚾᚩᚷᛖᚺᚹᚣᛚᚳᚢᛗ.
Ic swaþe hwilum mine bemiþe monna gehwylcum.
I sometimes conceal my paths from all mankind.

Either Old Norse or Saxon, the other Germanic languages don't have enough to fall back on like Gothic, Jute or the others barely anything of them survives to reconstruct a useful language from. One might say older German or French but those still could be figured out quickly.

Also Saxon has some interesting tricks, there is reason the English in Britain are able to make up words on the fly and are understood quite quickly by one each other.

I really like this idea alot. Sure shills will still come and try to d&c like always but they will decrease significantly. I know Holla Forums won't figure out the language cause they are too lazy, same with TRS. Pretty sure the JIDF is to busy blackmailing websites to try to understand us and the the Feds will only devote a very few people to learn the language, probably much less than they currently have patrolling this board now.
I suggest taken some notes from Tolkien and follow his rules for creating a new language.
qz.com/657202/j-r-r-tolkiens-guide-to-inventing-a-fantasy-language/

ok I will try again.

ktta kat dy iao?

Shift two keys to the right on the keyboard, not two letters to the right in alphabetical order

Holla Forums is one of the closest things out there to the Jews in many ways. We understand them better than they understand themselves, and can't help but adopt legitimately useful components of their strategies.

tbh, and i guess it's a little fitting considering kek worship, but i think you guys should devise some system akin to those of hobo symbols – or, hieroglyphs.

OZUPS XI "OZGTUTBUDMST TVUTYXPZDUPQZ", P, HYDZBPF T. GTB, TFEOPYT, 41 XDWST DNTZOT, KTXWFUTDG, Z.I. FUDZG DSQZT.

YOU WROTE:

HEEK HKE AR YKU

A=D D=G G=J J=L L=S

This.

XI SPHT JQU HSPWWTG-UOYZTG OWFPGT GQRZ

It's silly but I like it. Normies would struggle to crack the code.

That looks like hebrew.

O,K,N,P,L,M ROLL OVER TO Q,A,Z,E,D,C

Nordic runes is a good idea.
1. Brings back nordic culture.
2. Gives us a second language, which may subtly affect our memes over time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

we could assign a letter to each rune and write something.

ᛁ a
ᚳ b
ᛋ c
ᚹ d
etc

I've been working on a hobocode for Holla Forums

This is all I've got so far

RDSA UKYQOJK UKT GQQY JTU QZ UKT HSQQY TNTYIMQGI RDSA UKT GPZQFDOY

Normies has pretty much replaced normalfag on Holla Forums. It's just funnier.

Fucking normies
Sounds funnier than "fucking normalfags"

All they would need is one with two brain cells to write a decryption script, which would be piss easy.

kek

Guys this is great. But it's super hard to read.

DZG P'G SPAT UQ UDAT D XPZOUT LOFU FPU YPJKU UKTYT

That's already been done a long time ago, even the Church did part of that, that's how you can write older Germanic languages in Latin script, though some characters don't fit such as æ,ȝ,þ,ŋ,œ. But Saxon runes all have sounds that's why people can speak in Old English.

kztta?

UKDUF UYOT MOU HOBA IQO TXMYDBT UKT DOUPFX

Phone can't read that.

"hneek"?

I can't hear but I use txt.

the keyboard code is a good idea but it isn't as safe as a completely new language. The code can be explained by a traitor and then its ruined.

No. I want to say hello.

JQQGZPJKU /WQS/

Just use different language with the same encode. Not everyone can read the english letter and crack the encode at same time, can they?

DSS KDPS UKT ZTR HSTFK

FQJJU

UTFU

Then say "KTSSQ". Are you using QWERTY?

This isn't anywhere near autism, just silly. If you want to get autistic about it merge common two or more letter combos into one letter, and designate feminine and masculine suffixes for words.

QZT FUTW DU D UPXT

I don't understand.

yes

"SOGGT"?

Lets make the code like this:

A =sdf B = nmz C = vbn etc.

sdfiopyuidfgzxc

(checked)
Kangs of Kek Konfirmed

P RDG FBYTRPZJ RPUK KPX. KTSSQ PF BQYYTBU.

THE Holla ForumsMUD SHALL NEVER BE PUT TO TEXT.
UNLESS WE’RE ACTIVELY USING IT, OF COURSE.

KTXXA FPXXI XDZ

UKPF PF FUOWPG PUF YTDSSI LOFU D QZT FRDW PZFTYUPQZ BPWKTY P TNTZ XDGT UKPF FBYP WU UQ BKDZJT PZFUTDG QH GQPZJ PU XDZODSSI

"i wad screwing with him hello is correct"?

PH IQO UKPZA UKDUF D JQQG PGTD XPJKU P FOJJTFU BDWPUDSPCPZJ UKT SDFU STUUTY? SPAT:

jkLrtYasDasDpqW. yuIjkLopQdfG erTpqWioPasDfgH nmZrtY rtYsdFdfGopQrtYtyU yuIpqW tyUrtYsdFfgH

Get the fuck out your fucking thin skinned piece of shit.

You just confirmed that you are a subversive who wants to make us paint a target on our back. Using a language which makes us stand out is one of the most retarded idea I've read and if somehow the idiocy took hold, newfags should never be spoonfed. If you belonged here in any way you'd know exactly why.

What did I say?

+many resources to learn it, we can start faster, can speak past most people
-some normies may know it
+more esoteric than latin, fucking no one will understand it
-more difficult, less resources, will take longer to bring to usability
+can create a new culture, no one will know it
-requires the most effort and time, the only option that is potentially fed-proof if spread right
+fast, easy to use, can be made readable
-the code will probably be broken easily

You've gone full retard.

AND YES, IF THEY ARE AGAINST US THEY ARE LEFTISTS.

DYT IQO TNTZ FWTDAPZJ TZJSPFK

GOMF

sheeit meant to list fed-proof as a positive
also /r/ing the ancient dutch sun wheel language from that thread about that older-than-the-bible germanic saga

KTXXA FPXXI XDZ
"HEMMK SWMMY MAN"

You mean KTSSQ?

dank

BKTBATG

What we do then?
New language or code?
Or use nordic runes?

/bread
Have a polite sage op

you look like hebrew, faggot

P MTSTPNT UKDU D ZTR SDZJODJT RQOSG RQYA

Keep believing that, idiot. I hope you live to experience your front door getting busted by people "who are totally leftists and not infiltrated agents".

POST A MEME TO TEST THIS LANGUAGE

JDF UKT APATF, YDBT RDY ZQR

It says "MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED-TURNED UPSIDE DOWN"

IQO DYT D MPJ JOI

VERY GOOD M8, YOU;RE STARTING TO GET THE HANG OF IT

xzm

HEMMK SWMMY MAN

I am meant to say hello silly man.

we already have our own language p'tahk.

STOP CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING THE KLINGON EMPIRE!

IT'D BE MORE LIKE: "KTSSQ FPSSI XDZ"

EACH LETTER IS TWO TO THE RIGHT ON YOUR KEYBOARD (EG. A=D, S=F,D=G,F=H AND SO ON)

ASPZJQZ PF UQQ SPXPUTG UMK

IQO DYT BQYYTBU XDYVPFUF WYQMDMSI RQOSG ZTNTY HPJOYT PU QOU

**IMPLYING WE ARE TRYING TO HIDE OUR WORDS FROM THE FEDS AND NOT JUST TRIGGER MARX
ISTS**

YOU ARE A BIG GUY

HELLO SILLY MAN

I mean, it sounds like a great idea in theory, but there are a lot of logistical issues to surmount.

The first would be that not everyone on Holla Forums is going to put forward an effort to learn this new language, let's be honest. It would take a fair little while before every last one of us would be fluent in it.

The second is crackability and the attention it would bring. Most languages can be cracked, especially moreso if enough of the learning materials we'd craft were to get out. Sometimes even only a few words would be enough to completely crack it. Nevermind that any entity that wants to figure out what exactly we are saying each-other (ie a lot of people with a lot of money to lose) will most likely put a fair amount of resources towards cracking and infiltrating. If even one outsider managed to learn the communication, it'd be all over and the effort would have been for nothing. It might work in the meantime as a decent method of keeping planning away from prying eyes, but you could practically be assured that (((someone))) will be making attempts to crack it without letting anyone know. We might be able to detect those outsiders like we are able to now, but we also might not. It's definitely something to consider.

Third, we would need to make sure that the language's development isn't used against Holla Forums as a D&C tactic. "lol those faggots trying to make a new language, what a bunch of autists, not white" are things that come to my mind.

That being said, it could be beneficial. If we could type in a language with a different script other than Latin, or in a way that couldn't be translated by automatic translation services, it would buy us a LOT of time for operations before an outsider would be able to alert their friends. (Could you imagine the Right Wing Fire Safety Squad threads in a script that isn't easily translated without the key to the language? The outside wouldn't even be able to realize what was happening until it was too late).

Summed up, if done right I think it could offer a decent amount of camouflage, especially in raids and operations. On the downside, successfully doing this would and could net a LOT of big attention here, making communication even more difficult.

If we wanted something like this to work, it'd have to only be used for operations, and it'd have to be in an unfamiliar script to normies. Though I have to be honest, there are a LOT of challenges in doing something like this and succeeding, and even more challenges after succeeding.

Time to spread our new tongue to other threads.

DSS KDPS UKT ZTR HSTFK

BTW THIS LANGUAGE CAN BE TYPED IN A 'BACKWARDS FASHION AS WELL

BKTBATG

or

ZFQZHQA

to encode two to the right to decode two to the left

O man imagine YouTube comment sections…

AH, I SEE

IGNORE THIS LAST POST

change normal to runes

Or twitter all the frogs disappear and a bunch of gibberish replaces them.

BKTBA 'TX

O turns onto Q

KD

FQXTQZT XDAT D UKYTDG PZ UKT ZTR UQZJOT

RKI HQYBT PU?

QHH MI QZT

KDKDKDKD
FKDGPSI
UKPF RQOSG MT D JQQG XTXT RT BQOSG TNTZ BKDZJT UKT FKPHU XDUUTYPZJ QZ GDIF QH UKT RTTA FQ PU SQQA GPHHTYTZU TDBK GDI SPAT P FDPG FPXPSDY UQ DZ TZPJXD XDBKPZT YTBPTNPZJ BISPZGTY FTUUPZJF HYQX KTDGEODYUTYF

RT XOFU FTBOYT UKT TVPFUTZBT QH QOY WTQWST DZG D HOUOYT HQY RKPUT BKPSGYTZ

FKPUWQFU

This is stupidly hard to read tbh.

IQO KDNT UQ JTU OFTG UQ PU.

This.
A secret language is retarded, anyway.
Since it's either impossible for all "oldfags" to learn if there is only one thread.
And if there are more threads then anyone can learn it.

Not to mention archives and co.

The mindset of a poster is generally enough to gauge these things, anyway.

make a program that's what I use, it'd be terrible to do it by hand when we have computers in front of us

I think I can do it.

XIUPXTPF8QBSQBA

Now what did I say?

QZSI HQY WSTMF

I think that as we use it more it will become easier and easier.
It will just take practice.

P'SS UTSS IQO DSS DMQOU KQR P MTBDXT UKT HYTFK WYPZBT QH MTSDPY

'MYTMS6OCLOCK'

I am using qwerty keyboard so I think you may be cracking the wrong way. You got the first word and last word right.

'MY TIME IS 6 O CLOCK'?

If there are three adjacent consonants, as in gas (JDF) we could add a filler vocal so it looks genuine. The filler vocal would be between two of theese ', so its easily identifiable.

J'o'DF UKT APAP

I forgot to put the incorrect number in. You got it almost got it right.

It is "MY TIME IS 8 O CLOCK.

Does the filler have significance or is the ' a special character denoting the beginning and end?

Kofk spuust Dzqz, stu xt utss iqo d fuqyi dmqou Qyaf…

so we'll all be speaking POLish in 2 years, hm?

FKDGP'DI

If we are to use a program then we might as well decide on a passphrase in this thread and use it as a password for GPG encodes.

jA0ECgMC1vsa9RSMgXxg0ksBlTKaj0xHgTNA7p+c2h4BqCqTJ+ZYEQ8kl6H8SnCz
TtjV73nP+aAd2UIsHA9mqQ9fP/URIWtj3AD1ArpHBw2+HYx62G9VfchoN1o=
=kaRy

password is
qaszpjxd

begin and end marker was omitted

No, it is for the looks.
The filler should always be in between the first and second consonants.

quipqiup.com/

D=A M=B B=C G=D T=E H=F J=G K=H P=I L=J A=K S=L X=V Z=N Q=O W=P E=Q Y=R F=S U=T O=U N=V R=W I=Y V=X C=Z

UQW ATA

to encode you use
gpg -c –armor
The -c is for passphrase.

HOBAPZJ ZTRHDJF!

ATTWPUOWJQQGRQYA

gib encoding code

Ustlingray eoplepay isway eatgray, oughthay.

Just have the board owner change the font to cursive.

Kek is an Egyptian God. One method could be to learn some basic hieroglyphs. I think the idea of "le secret language xddd anonymoos" is retarded, but that's a decent starting point.

That works, too.

A=D B=M C=B D=G E=T F=H G=J H=K I=P J=L K=A L=S M=X N=Z O=Q P=W Q=E R=Y S=F T=U U=O V=N W=R Y=I X=V Z=C

qzsi ph iqo jpm xt gd woff woff

OH NO SOME MARXISTS MIGHT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY ME! IM FUCKING TERRIFIED

NIGGER THE FEDS FELL FOR A FUCKING 4/POL/ GREENTEXT STORY.

Fq rkdu rt gq pf hsqqg tntyiukpzj rpuk ukt ztr uqzjot.

Like this?

I effed that up.

�����������

Z'o'PJJ'i'TY

That's italics.

fucked up the passphrase since I did it manually.
wqszpjxd
Should be fixed.

JQ MCBA UQ UYF

Kek
I'm afraid if we did that many of the colonials in the anglosphere would struggle to read these posts alongside all the ESL guys

SHADIAY?

W'o'YD'i'PFT KEK

Let's make a thread on Holla Forums to practice.

icIronfag ismautfag isfag illstfag ismautfag ,aggotsffag.

$$\mathfrak{Let's see}$$

Can you explain the vocals better for me pl0x?

PURAYIS KEK

That make no sense.

A E I O U are vocals, every other is a consonant

>>>Holla Forums6610098

I can't do that as I am deaf so it may be impossible for me to learn that vocal encode.

You faggots can't be serious. This is babby tier "my first secret message" shit.

A E I O U are vowels, you dont need hearing capacity to understand that

Propose something better

Every post with a suggestion here other than rotation is better.

Something supported by unicode though. I'm going to think about this.

So? I am an Australian and I always write in cursive as I was taught in school. The ESL on Holla Forums understand the language well enough that they should figure out the cursive quickly enough. It is rather easy to change the font in your browser settings anyway, default cursive would mostly on keep passing normie from staying.

*Only not on
Too much goon

Not true, I can understand cursive font just ok.

000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000 000000000000000000 000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000 000000 0000000000000000
000000000000000000 0 00 00000000000000000
000000000000000000 0 000000000000000
00000000000000000 0000000000000000
00000000000000000 0000000000000
00000000000000000 00 0 000000000000
0000000000000000 0000 0000000000000000
000000000000000 00 000 000000000000
00000000000000 00 00000000000000
00000000000000000000 0000 00000000000000000
0000000000000000000 0 00 000 000000000000000
00000000000 00000 0 0 0000 0000 0000000000
00000000000 00000000 0000 00000 0000000000
00000000000 00000 00 000 00 0 0000 00000000
00000000000 00 00 0000000000 0000 000 000000
00000000000 0 000000000 0000000000 00 00000000
0000000000 00 0 0000000000000000 00 0 000000
000000000 00 00 0 00000000000 0000 0000 0 0 0000
00000000 000 00000000000 0000000000000000 0000000
0000000 000000 00000000000000 00000000 0 000000000
00000000 000000 0 000000000000 00 00000000000
000000000 00 000 00000000000000000000000 000000000
00000000000 0000 00000000000000000000000 000000000
000000000000000 0000000000000000000 0000 000000000
00000000000000 00000000000 000000 0000 000000000
00000000000 00000000000000 000000 000000 000000000
0000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000 000000 00000000000000000000 0000000000000
00000000 0000000000000000000000 0000 00000000 0000
0000000 0 0000000 00000000000 0000 00000000 00000
0000000 00000 0000000 000000 0000000 0 0000
00000000 00000 0 000000 0 0 000000000000
00000000 000000 000000000 0 0000000000
00000000 000000000000000 000 0 000000 0 00000
000000000 0000000000000000000000000 00000000000000

Can't sleep, lurking on my phone. Can confirm this method will eliminate hipster phonefags

wtf m8, I just started working on a language for a webcomic project 2 days ago…

take advice if you are serious about it.

I highly doubt this is going to go anywhere though.

Well you're an outlier then
I've experienced Aussie public school first hand and cursive isn't taught there

what if we secretly distribute a passkey and use something like openssl to encypt messages of high importance, the we could post a bunch of jibberish hash that only anons with the key can decrypt using openssl? is this possible?

It is taught in my primary school in Qld. Maybe they stopped now?

post thinkings

just figured it out, would look like this

U2FsdGVkX1+r+iSRmYNo/K7vDy/1DfhQvgJP9dZjO343stp/KbRjQG6BJ7ZyBL+i

supersecret passkey=nigger
openssl encyptiontype=aes-256-cbc

echo -n "secret message kek" | openssl enc -e -aes-256-cbc -a -salt

Seems like a good way to upgrade your watchlist from "Likes to call people niggerfaggot on a Nazi imageboard." to "attempting encrypted communications, to call each other niggerfaggots and praising ATA."

what if we put the hash into exif comments inside pepe pictures

PRAISE ATA

The anglish thread was gay, but at least there were some good arguments in the thread but not for anglish. This is autistic faggotry of another magnitude.

all the language fags quit shitting up the catalog

Why not instead of shifting letters we use that which has helped us forge our culture from the start.
Post numbers.

When trying to reply to a post, take the last(s?) digit of that post and use them as the encryption key.

OP's post ends in 3.
just write your normal message but add 3 random letters before or after.

Example: "Hello op"

If we are to take the last two digits, because of dubs and stuff, then add them together. 6+3= 9

HDJJQUF

echo "holy kek" | openssl enc -base64 -e -aes-256-cbc -nosalt -k nigger
output=cM68AHv8gn1CMrQ0A6jO7w==

echo "cM68AHv8gn1CMrQ0A6jO7w==" | openssl enc -base64 -d -aes-256-cbc -nosalt -k nigger
output=holy kek

Rki?

nigger being the passkey
however gave me the idea of using the OP's id as the passkey so its different in every thread

I don't know how to do this? I am new to this.

Ultimately anything posted here or in other threads about this can be found by anyone higher up.

It would only be useful to make people think we're even more autistic than we really are (Not a bad thing) and so that normies, enemies, news agencies, tabloids have no idea what we're doing. They wouldn't put in the effort to look through archives and put the pieces together.

So, limited usefulness but it would still help quite a bit. And who doesn't want to talk in autistic codes?

Still, should be something supported by unicode, preexisting language or not. I have no idea, I need to learn more about old languages and unicode characters.

i think passkey sounds cooler and more haxX0r like

im using linux mint
all you do is open a linux terminal and paste the code in
then change the (echo "holy kek") into echo "what ever message u want to encrypt"
then use the second line of code to decrypt the "output" of the first line of code
there might be a similar way to do this in windows too but im not sure

I am using mozilla so is it possible to use that?

Hahaha too funny.

I am for this kind of encryption, the new spoilers when off topic or really trying too hard.
Using OP's ID or the user's ID you are responding to as key.

How do I open a terminal?

Plebbit will pick it up after no more than one week anyway

i suppose my idea isnt very useful for anons who are using phones, unless they ssh to a device capable of using openssl in a command line

What is ssh?

i like the idea of using the anons ID you would be responding to

if your using a linux computer than it should be in your start menu under accessories
in some cases you can use CTRL+ALT+T

I don't use linux so I am afraid it is useless.

Wouldn't that become messy if you're not using a qwerty keyboard?

if you dont like the idea just say so

for free

If they don't have qwerty keyboard then use this https:// www.branah.com/qwerty or use the virtual keyboard and use the second touch screen as the keyboard.

I like the idea but I don't have Linux.

there may be a app or website that can decrypt and encrypt the codes

Alright this look like I need to practise more on decrypting and encoding the codes to improve my poor memory skills.

Dubs confirmed fbi thread

I don't think the FBI want us to encode so the shills don't derail. It make their jobs more diffucult than it need to be so what make you think it is a fbi thread?

I sentence you to three years lurking without posting

Moxw

This is basically just another version of that germanic english thread some dumbass probably OP made a while ago

Okay guys, this is real simple. Just meme with it. Don't force shit. For instance, I'm going to encode use it as a sacred tongue for communing with kek.

B'i'ktba t'a'x!

Fuck off leddit

not really if you find the frequency of each letters you could this figure out

(dank!)
We foh shu' wuz

Foreign to which country?

WYDPT ATA

Ktjju zpjjty

I don't think this is going anywhere, but we could use Lorem Ipsum words with Esperanto rules. The better idea is to just troll the left with a fake language like: Rotha estu (((quikes))) sheklem! Kek! Just so they can understand a few trigger words but don't get the meaning.

Could you explain better? I have my terminal open but I have no idea what you meant past opening it.

Foregein to the lands of KEK
W'o'YD'i'P'e'FT KEK

But why should we use Caesar Ciphers it's very easy to crack ,in fact it's easier to read these especially if it's in paragraphs then to actually write and talk like this

LOL

Oh man, this brings me back.

Olohoedo aj vihho veh Krystal

FKDGPSDI XI MYQUKTYF PZ ATA!

Then propose something easily usable, hard to crack and understandable to theones who know it. A new language solves all those problems, but its hard to create it. I was proposing that in the OP. Shall we now discuss how will the language work and make progress in its creation or will you complain about using letter replacement code as a placeholder?

I see two problems with this. Number one, it's not hard to figure out an artificial language since it's much simpler than a real, organic language. Number two, once people figure it out, everyone who ever used it will be instantly outed since it's not associated with anything else. Would it not be better to just learn a difficult, obscure language that already exists? Say Hungarian or something.

what about a simplification of runic language?

OH NO… THEY WILL KNOW IT IS US.

SO? ALL THEY HAVE TO DO KNOW IS COME HERE TO KNOW ITS US. BUT IF WE ARE TALKING IN GDZA XTXT SDZJODJT IT WILL TRIGGER THE SHIT OUT OF LEFTISTS 'OY VEY THE NAZIS ARE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE IN SECRET'. AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF LEFTISTS ARE TOO STUPID TO BE ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

NO IT WOULDNT. THIS AUTIST LANGUAGE IN THIS THREAD HAS ONLY BEEN GOING FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND ANONS SEEM TO BE COMMUNICATING PRETTY WELL WITH IT. WHY NOT, INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A SHILL, SEE HOW THIS MEME LANGUAGE PLAYS OUT OVER THE COURSE OF A WEEK OR TWO.

Hey user, you seem smart. You see we add vowels to normal words that have too many adjacent consonants to make them readable. This will evolve, finally making anons completely stop using the diferentiations between the filler and the real, thus creating a new word.
JDF (gas) Would turn into J'o'DF and then onto jodf.

The suffix -ing (as in cooking, teaching etc) is written as PZJ. There will be anons that modify it as PZ'a'J and it will finally turn into pzag.

So gassing the kikes would be translated as "jodfpzag unkt apapf". Sounds, good doesnt it?

By hand or machine? If your talking about by hand, having a true code book so to speak is the best encryption as long as the information is not somehow intercepted it would be very difficult to decipher

read

It will devolp its own words.

As much as I'd like to see it happen, it's not going to.
Creating a conlang consists of many subjective choices: are we going to write it with a phonetic alphabet or with ideograms? Are we going to make words conjugate so much that a single word is a full sentence (like Inuit languages) or are we going to make each morpheme a word like in Classical Chinese (and similarly to English)? How should it sound? How are we going to create the vocabulary? Who's going to decide all of that? It would probably end up being English with replaced vocabulary and maybe some simplified grammar, since everyone here knows English and would instinctively use it as the base.
A better choice would be learning some dead language like some have suggested. I don't think it would catch on anyway, but at least some autists would learn some Latin and possibly have their space to exercise it (Latin/pol/ threads maybe).
In the best scenario, we would actually employ the language and, since most Holla Forumsacks would suck at it, completely bastardise it, creating our own version of Vulgar Latin which would later on evolve into a separate language (like all Romance languages did).

what about letter replacement with modifications, as I described in

Except we already have the alphabets and shills watching every thread, not to mention that fucking "Holla Forums" twitter account which has already tweeted this thread. Anyone we'd want to run something past would know the code or language or whatever.

Stick with autism. It's a tough nut to crack, and it's the language we were quite literally born to speak.

Changing the words to something pronounceable isn't going to help if only you change low frequency letters. The best way is to re-grammerize the cipher so someting like unkt apap jodfpzag instead of jodfpzag unkt apapf because gassing last because it a verb

If it's so easy to decode, then what's the point?

If it's so hard to decode that nobody can communicate with each other, then what's the point?

This is just a bad idea

I think we would be best to just use English as the base and come up with neologisms to describe things, much like we use ((())) and :^) and such to represent certain a meaning, I think that would be the most natural and organic way of allowing this to become a thing. I was a big supporter of the Anglish thread because it would become a barrier for normies to join the conversation without outing themselves as shills etc. Would make CTR JIDF etc infiltration more difficult or at least require more effort.

Witnessed, embody the memes we do. It's only a matter of time before they become so esoterically entwined into our culture that it actually becomes a whole language.

Fucking qwerty plebs.

This, it is happen naturally already. Kek wills it &

Checked
[email protected]/* */, 7H3y a11 Ar3

Which will affect our memes over time.

Based cracker runes will save us all I can barely read 'em myself and I'm a constitutional scholar.

P dx utfupzj uq stdyz.

Then we learn latin and over time bastardize it, or do we use the encode, and apply both of these >>8749684 so it organically becomes its own language?

Just let it flow. Speaking in an easily broken cypher just to fuck with people is stupid as hell, but so is worshiping an ancient egyptian frog who communicates with us through repeating g'e'p-j'i'puf. Just roll with it.

Ukpf pf hozzi! 😀

J'o'm-urq y'a't'u'ggpu h'a'dj#

rkdu dmqou d fpxwsphpbdupqz qh yozpb sdzjodjt?

Qa D'o'zq'i'z

P'o'zg'e'tt'o'g

Make sentences as yoda would make them. Instead of "gassing the jews" make it "the jews (i'm) gassing'

U'n'kt apapf Jodfp'e'zg

Remember to add vowels.

J'o'm-urq y'a't'u'ggpu h'a'dj#

P gqz'u ozgtyfudzg.

_,.._
               _, - '´    ` ゛ -、
                / // / / 、 、 、  ヽ、
               / // / l |i l ', l 、ヽ. 、 ' ,
           / ////ィ l|!| |! | | l | | |、ヽ', 、.ヽ
           /// イ/{!| |! ! |l| | | | |i |!|l | | l | }|
           l / l / l! | | |{ |l| l| | ト|l |ノ|l l、| l |!
           | |! | |/l |_|,!、!、! ',| レ'_!'_レ'|l ノ| l |!}|
          /| | |i l|゛lて゚;)     イ゚;;) )!|ノト!| |i |
          ノ/|| | ! | ////    //// | | | |! | |
         / | | |! ! l',      、      ノ| i| |l | |
           | /l | i l! l:.:ヽ.   ャ==ァ   , '// |! |} |
           {i{ |ル| l l |:.:.:.:ヽ、`ー' ,. ':.:/}| lルノjノ
            ゛ヽ{゛゛゛ } ` ー '  |:/" }jノ"
         __,..,._,ヘノ     |_,、
       /    }_}_.,ヘ,-、゛' ー– '"  `'´`77´ ̄`ヽ
      /     / '"´.,ィ、j_ –、__  -==| |      ヽ
      l   ,. ' ´  ´二,.–、つ二-‐ヽ  ..`ヽ|_       |
      | /     /, '"`` -、__ _,.._  :.. `Y /    |
      | ,'  ィー ' ,. -‐- 、_____ :. 、ヽ,     |
      レ  r'  /   ゛ 、      ,  `` 、__ ヽ   |
      |  r' , '´       ヽ.   , '´       ヽ.|   |
      /  '/ ,.:::,、:..、       ,'      ,..:,、::.. ヽ  |
.     /   ,' 、::`´:ノ        ,'     ヽ:`':ノ   ', |
    /   l           ,  !           !. |
.   /     ',             ノ  '、          ,'. l
   l     ヽ、        , '     ヽ、         ノ !
.   l      /` ー‐ ' "        ` ー-‐ァ '"   i
.     ',    /  ',        :        l    ,'
.     ヽ、__ノ    }        :         ,'    l
              /         :         ,'    !
           /        :         l     ,'
          /         .:        ,'     ,'
       , '           :;}      l    l、
        /           :        |    ,' '、
.       /               :      ,'     ,'  '、
      /            :       !   ,'     ',
      ,'     :.           :       ,'    ,'      ',
.     /      :.              ,'    ,'       ',
    l       :.             /   {       l
    |       :..             ノ     ',         !
   〈`` ー- 、     ::..          ,' '    |      |
.    |_|_|_l_l  `` - 、_ ::…  、,.、.,.,.,ノ      ',     ノ
    l   `゛` - 、_`` ー゛゛~'''"-、,、 , 、 、 ',__,. -'´,{
.     |    ,…- '"   ̄`` -、___', l ', ',ヽ ',j_l_l_l_|,./ |
     {-― '          | |   | | ', ', ヽ ',    |
    }              ノノ   ',d  ヽj `'      !

P'o'dx'a'jytdu!

I fucking hate Yatggpus. They ruin all memes.

been thinking about this too. use it for encryption.

P'a' g'o'tb'e'p'o'g'i't'i'g uq uiw'a't urq p'o'zf'a'tdg q'u'h "4" p'o'z q'u'yg'i't'i'y uq att'i'q pu wyq'u'zqozb'a'd'e'mst.

D'a'sf'u'q, iqo d'e' h'a'dj.

Some industrious user should develop a quick app to create ciphers like this, roll with the OP id as the encrypting code and see how it goes, idk, it's easily broken and would require regular distribution of some communication app which means the :^) would eventually get their hands on it and use it and figure out the tricks but idk, especially if we attract more attention with muh fake news source etc we need some way to keep the communications herein at least somewhat contained so we can plan ops and shit

or idk fuck it because for the lulz kek

that's extreme!

GIH :DDD

P'u'dx'o'bsotstff'a'dmqou Yatggpus.

Yatggpuf = redditors

the language can be used in comments on normie sites to have pro white discussions without being banned (until they decode it).

make an extension like the one that put ((())) around names. make it so it translates:

When you activate it.

And when you write

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

It translates it the comments and it will look strange to anyone that does not have the extension.

jdh

Z'a'pb'o't g'i'pj'u'puf, b'i'ktbau.

K'e't f'u'dp'i'g "Y'a'tggpu" mou r'a'puqou h'a'q'a'ssqrp'u'zj ukt d'i'wq'u'fuyqwi yost.

Whoah, pretty aesthetic as well. I'm learning German right now but would love to pick up some Saxon, Old Norse or even Old English.

I like that plan, less leg work and streamlines reading of threads etc all that is necessary is to input the OP id and theoretically the whole thread you are reading would then be translated, it would need highlights for posts that were code etc or not, and also wouldn't it translate and thereby fuck up normal conversation if it just went off words? Maybe we need some way to quickly denote a cipher like +! at the start or something to differentiate

HOBP'I'Z B'A'DFODS'U'F! Iqo g'a'qzu z'i'tt'i'g d'a' f'o'bypwu, lofu d'a' myd'e'pz!

Qa'i'mou'a'P'e'dx'o'gtdh. P'a'rpss'o'attw'o'stdyzpzj.

it could translate only when you select the text in a pop-up

gas

Ukdu'f d hoböp,j ytdygtg pgtd, d,å,

who here learning latin or greek?

we could make latin learning threads.

I can help latin noobs. Started Greek a few weeks ago. Anyone interested in following greek with me? I'm not that far in.

I'm down with Latin, or maybe even Greek because it's the language of mathematics so idk, cool plan either way

Educate yourself, newfag

but then i can't understand anything you're saying

I like the idea of using a language like Latin. Sure people can just machine translate it, but we could also co-opt it in ways that would make it a thousand, thousand times harder to decipher; new words, new memes, new everything. It's a pipe dream, but imagine if it evolved into its own language. Could even do something wild like communicate to each-other in Latin that is written in runic unicode; that'd be another layer of obfuscation. Someone who'd want to translate what we're saying would have to first decipher the runes, and then the latin; that'd be way too much effort for the average leftie shill.

Grow up user, that pic is more disturbing than the cartel execution/torture vid where'd you get that filth?

latin can be typed in alphabet and its a better way of hiding messages that the displacement encoding we have now. It will be bastardized so it will devolp in another, pol only language.

lets start a latin learning thread then.

yep start up the latin thread link here greek is still used so they can more easily hire shills, latin shills are rarer and more shekels so :^) less likely to pay for them greedy and all

Learn it then. It will make our brain healthier and create more brain cells to zap!

I like that idea. I know there are a tonne of learning resources online; every user interested should be on the lookout for more of these resources; if we can settle on a method of obfuscation after we have a working knowledge of the language, we will never, ever, ever be able to be translated.

I know cuckchan /int/ has a language learning sticky with Latin in it, there's some people on Duolingo as well that are trying to make a Latin course since they won't make one themselves for (((reasons))). Every last resource will come in handy; it goes without saying that a lot of us don't know Latin; but that makes it all that more of an adventure and undertaking.

Zdw'o'cdw! D fpzjst pf mqyz!

wew

If you will end up making it though, base it on eastern hieroglyphs instead of latin.
Or just use a variation of cuneiform, god knows that was dank tier memespeak.

Could you start them please? be sure to include the reasons why we should learn it and links to free latin courses or books.

PUF NTYYI XOBK SPAT OF UQ BYTDUT D FTBYTU BQGT LOFU UQ FKPUWQDFU RPUK

ITT: Faggot OP learns of sigil magick and laces some newb-tier sigils with Islamic ones then tries to trick Holla Forums into using them.

Yo niggers, go get desudesutalk, you can literally talk with memes with that shit.

Dzg stff fkpss.

Those sigils look so edgy they look like they belong in RWBY.

I think the best thing we can do is learn a dead language like Latin and use the way a board's general manner of speech evolving rapidly in a short amount of time to encourage it's growth into it's own sort of dialect.

It's not foolproof but it does have two advantages.

1. It can get to the point where the only possible way to understand what anyone is saying is to be neck deep in the board culture.

2. Traditional translation services will work less and less and less well as the language corrupts and evolves in isolation on this board; new words and memes would be introduced that have absolutely no record in the classic language. Since the language is dead to the outside world as well, there would be very very little outside influence on the developing language.

3. If anyone would want to learn the Holla Forums dialect, they'd have to think like someone from Holla Forums. The only way for them to learn the dialect would be through constant exposure to all of ours memes; a shill trying to get in will either be redpilled in the process, or will be too disgusted to continue learning.

It could kick off if done right. If I don't see a latin learning thread around tomorrow, I'll see about throwing one together.

I knew it felt off.

Did you really do that?

This is better.
The more squares/diamonds in the inside, the more powerful

Three advantages* Fuck me.

This is the most productive, useful, insightful post in the thread.

……………………………………..____
………………………………,.-'"……………….``~.,
………………………..,.-"…………………………….."-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..":,
…………………,?………………………………………………,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
……………/……………………………………………,:"………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(….."~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_…."~,_…….."~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……"=,_……."-,_…….,.-~-,},.~";/….}
………..((…..*~_……."=-._……";,,./`…./"…………../
…,,,___.`~,……"~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-"
…………/.`~,……`-………………………………./
………….`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..,__
,,_……….}.>-._……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,__……`,……………………………
……………….`=~-,,.,………………………….
…………………………..`:,,………………………`…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==``
…………………………………._……….._,-%…….`
……………………………..,

sage and report

Latin, though? I've seen the massive amount of declensions and verb moods in that. Some advice from me:
1. Simple phonology. I don't think we can type hieroglyphics on here without much more work than any of us want to do, so it looks like we're going with a phonetic alphabet. If we're using Latin, this restricts us to 26 sounds without diacritics complicating the whole thing. Using something more esoteric like Cyrillic would give us about 32-44 sounds, depending on what variant we use.
2. Grammar that looks complex as all hell from the outside, but is actually quite simple. Just look at Russian noun declensions for an example of this.
3. Morphophonology allowing for a lot of words to be derived from one. Look at Finnish words derived from kirja for an example of this. This makes it a lot easier to form words when we need to.
4. We need to standardise this, else we'll end up being as intelligible to each other as to normies. I don't want to look back on this and find twenty goddamn dialects across different boards.

Here's what I think a basic phonology using the Latin alphabet could look like:
b [b]
c [k] (latinate ce, tenuis. could use a hacek if we wanted to include tɕ)
d [d]
f [f]
g [g]
h [x] (won't be lost before consonants and word-finally)
j [j] (again, latinate j, could use with hacek to represent dʑ)
l [l] (could be allophonic with ɫ if we want to do that)
m [m]
n [n]
ŋ [ŋ] (type with alt gr + g)
p [p] (tenuis)
r [r] (rolled r)
s [s]
s [ɕ] (type as s + U030C)
t [t] (tenuis)
v [v]
w [w]
z [z]
a [ɑ]
e [e]
i [i]
o [o]
u [u]
This is basic, so if you can think of ways to use the letters I left out feel free.

I do like your ideas, but we need to keep this as simple as possible starting out. Latin isn't an easy language to learn, but neither is any really dead language. The only reasons I pick Latin is that it has roots in existing mainstream languages today that would help romance language speaking anons pick up on it easier. That as well, and that it has many learning materials, intact pronunciation (if we were ever to decide to speak it).

The idea is to learn Latin as it is, and allow the accelerated mutagenic influence a board has on any language to slowly warp the language into something that anyone on the outside would have a hard time translating. They'd be missing too many words, "foreign" concepts, and memes to properly understand without already being engulfed in board culture.

When we have enough anons that can write efficiently and fluently enough in Latin, and once the language has gone through a good couple of iterations just from the accelerated organic growth a board has on any language, we can discuss obfuscating it in different ways. Such as using cyrillic or runes, instead of Latin script.

Constructing a language from scratch is a daunting thing that even full time, professional linguists have a hard time with doing; and those languages tend to have a lot of vocabulary restrictions making it harder to convey an idea; creating learning material for that constructed material would be a fairly daunting effort that could very easily go wrong.

The benefit of using Latin is that it's dead to the outside normie world, there are endless resources for learning; it's words have roots in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Romanian. It'd make access to it for non-anglo anons very easy. We have to make this as accessible and structured as possible, or no one will want to do this; this way we already have the learning material and a base language so that dialects wouldn't split off into a gazillion different ways.

ай лайк ўер юр гоынг ўиþ ðыс

Guy who has been studying Latin for a while here. What you want is impossible. You are looking at years of study before you can read the Latin authors comfortably. I have not learned conversational Latin, so I can't comment on that. No one will do this. If you and a few others want to learn it in order to read the old texts and converse with each other without stupid memes, you will get some help.

Disregard that, diacritics don't show up on Holla Forums. b [b]
c [k] (latinate ce, tenuis.)
d [d]
f [f]
g [g]
h [x] (won't be lost before consonants and word-finally)
j [j] (latinate j)
l [l]
m [m]
n [n]
ŋ [ŋ] (type with alt gr + g)
p [p] (tenuis)
r [r] (rolled r)
s [s]
t [t] (tenuis)
v [v]
w [w]
z [z]
a [ɑ]
e [e]
i [i]
o [o]
u [u]

Damn that's pretty unfortunate. I'd heard that it was a tough language, but I didn't think THAT difficult. That difficulty alone would bar a lot of anons from even stepping foot in it. I suppose it couldn't really hurt to have the thread anyway for the sheer educational purpose of it, right?

TVDBUSI.

UYOUKHOSSI, UKPF HQYX QH SDZJODJT PF MQUK TDFI DZG BQZNPTZTZU.

We could try simplifying our Latin before we teach it to other anons.

(checked)
Textbook job. Holla Forums is highly organized and can count as high as you need and doesn't afraid of FBI

It is difficult and only gets worse, but is very rewarding. It must be done regularly. I can put together a list of books that you'll need, if you like.

U-uh, Salve fellow Roman?

I assume you're referring to my comment on conversational Latin. The ability to read Latin does not give you the ability to speak it. Composition is another thing altogether.

i think pol is a pretty cool guy, eh gasses jews and doesn't afraid of jidf

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

That'd be absolutely helpful; I only have online resources right now. I think it would be a great intellectual exercise.

unless you're telling me that you studied it for a year and can't speak it. I think i misunderstood you.

You need to do it every day. The same thing happened to me early on.

Sure. Give me a second.

Well my history with it dates back to like 5th grade in catholic school.

I was always into history and am not a third world spic so I chose the only reasonable chose, it was taught to us by a priest and was a pretty interesting class if I remember right. Kind of Roman history and language at the same time. I remember some basic stuff, like auditorio, with a jogged memory I could probably remember more.

I can however attest to learning it being hard as balls. I had a qt3.14 upperclassmen tutoring it to me in the mornings and that still didn't help. she totally wanted my dik tho

(checked, funky digits bro)

I know there's been a bit of a shift in how languages are being learned these days. I almost wonder if those shifts would help us pick up Latin any quicker; it is definitely looking like a tough language, but it could be a hell of a lot of fun. It's hard to find testaments about these new systems though since a lot of people never seem to follow through on them.

Did sempai not notice you, user?
Still, I don't think Spanish would be that much easier. I know a half-doga who never learned it as a child and he complains plenty about its strange morphophonological rules and verb conjugations.

Decent dubs, lad.

She really noticed me m78, ended up with her later and kissed her and touched her boob. Thinking about this I miss catholic school. The girls really wanted some dick there. I saw one of the girls who went to school with me later in like sophomore year that had a crush on me and didn't seem interested anymore, I knew If anything I got more handsome from then, so her problem obviously :^)

(checked)
Well go on. What new system are we talking about? All the way through highschool we just learned out of a textbook and took notes.

Spanish is a pain in the ass with all the rules/conjunctions/infinitives, spics ruined that language and prance on it's dead corpse. They basically teach Mexican in schools now because "Nobody outside of Spain uses this verb conjugation/word"

I think learning any second language will help you figure out how English is set up because you have to practice every day even simple languages like dutch or Spanish because you forget the vocab , grammar feels backward ,use the wrong word and finally you'll mix up English with your target language you'll spend a whole year in headache but one you get passed a year becomes easier
t. second language learner

*once get passed a year it becomes easier

Sure thing. Looking around it seems the new way of learning language is in spaced repetition systems; Duolingo and Fluent Forever both make use of this in order to teach languages in a functional and conversational manner. An emphasis is placed on learning how to think in concepts rather than internally translating the sentence in your mother tongue. The way they emphasize pronunciation as well helps to train your ear to recognize spoken word too; there is a spoken Latin revival effort out there right now too, something like that could be immensely useful.

Pic related is a great movie related to this topic if anyone is interested. Pozzed, but the linguistics parts are pretty well thought out.

Are good posts. OP's solution really doesn't address the problems he states.

Foreigners IRL are easy to identify because we learn our English from birth and they learn it in adulthood. This conlang would be learned by everybody in adulthood, there would be scores of newfags speaking all sorts of broken versions, no way any "foreigner" would be identified.

Lol language is not encoding at all. No human language is difficult to analyze given sufficient corpus. If you want to encode, use GPG.

The most successful use of language for secrecy was Navajo in WW2. The problem there was that it was difficult to accurately record the spoken form over shitty WW2 radios, which slowed down cryptanalysis. Holla Forums's conlang would be purely written (and in fact digital) since we never communicate through speech, so the corpus is already in a perfectly machine readable format.

What newfags? The user count has been slowly declining for ages. There are no newfags.

And the moment a Holla Forumsack turns you now have an enemy that you implicitly trust, and once the language is "cracked" (ie. grammar and vocab leaked to normies) it is impossible to change it easily.

Of course the biggest issue is that learning a conlang is the purest waste of time ever. Nobody doing serious shit would bother doing it, you'd end up with no one with a bunch of autists to talk to (see pic, one of the few good pozkcd comics). Look at examples like Klingon and Elvish: Realistically, this is what you could hope to achieve in terms of an active community. You will notice that most of the people producing noteworthy material in their respective communities do not actively speak these languages. Those that do speak them are not important players.

Elvish and Klingon at least leverage the autism of an extremely popular fandom. How many people out of our 3k users will even bother learning your conlang? And for what? To hide from liberals when the right has already won?

Anyway OP, your whole premise is that "learning a language is hard so nobody would bother us", but only a dumbfag would accept this. Learning a language is easy enough that toddlers can do it, it just takes a year or two of concerted effort. Any adversaries don't even need to do that, all they need is to find a Holla Forumsack who is disillusioned and persuade him, or find one guilty of something and turn him into a secret translator. But if they want to crack it the hard way, that would be even easier than countless deciphered historic languages because it's all typed and they can anonymously interact with the speakers to learn by trial and error (as opposed to historians who can only read text).

Latin is probably the best solution. Besides having cultural and historical significance, it has some intrinsic utility (especially in law and medicine) as well as a good body of literature. However I doubt many of you faggots could muster up the discipline and effort to actually go through with it. Nobody on Holla Forums even bothers using GPG because it's too hard to type a pair of commands in a command line before posting. Oh who am I kidding, most you are probably running Win10 or some such poz shit.

What Holla Forums really needs to work on is priorities. There's always a million grandiose schemes floating around but nobody wants to actually get down to work and see an idea through.

Rkdu ukt hoba gpg iqo lofu hobapzj fdi dmqu xt, iqo spuust mpubk? P'ss kdnt iqo azqr P jydgodutg uqw qh xi bsdff pz ukt Zdni Ftdsf, dzg P'nt mttz pznqsntg pz zoxtyqof ftbytu ydpgf qz Al-Quaeda, dzg P kdnt qnty 300 bqzhpyxtg. P dx uydpztg pz jqypssd rdhdyt dzg P'x ukt uqw fzpwty pz ukt tzupyt OF dyxtg hqybtf. Iqo dyt zqukpzj uq xt mou lofu dzqukty udyjtu. P rpss rpwt iqo ukt hoba qou rpuk wytbpfpqz ukt spaf qh rkpbk kdnt ztnty mttz fttz mthqyt qz ukpf Tdyuk, xdya xi hobapzj rqygf. Iqo ukpza iqo bdz jtu drdi rpuk fdipzj ukdu fkpu uq xt qnty ukt pzutyztu? Ukpza djdpz, hobaty. Df rt fwtda P dx bqzudbupzj xi ftbytu zturqya qh fwptf dbyqff ukt OFD dzg iqy PW of mtpzj uydbtg ypjku zqr fq iqo mtuuty wytwdyt hqy ukt fuqyx xdjjqu. Ukt fuqyx ukdu rpwtf qou ukt wduktupb spuust ukpzj iqo bdss iqoy spht. Iqoy'yt hobapzj gtdg, apg. P bdz mt dzirktyt, dziupxt, dzg P bdz apss iqo pz qnty ftntz kozgytg rdif, dzg ukdu'f lofu rpuk xi mdyt kdzf. Zqt qzsi dx P tvutzfpntsti uydpztg pz ozdyxtg bqxmdu, mou P kdnt dbbtff uq ukt tzuyt qh ukt Ozputg Fudutf Xdypzt Bqywf dzg P rpss oft pu uq puf hoss tvutzu uq rpwt iqoy xpftydmst dff qhh ukt hdbt qh ukt bqzupztzu, iqo suust fkpu. Ph qzsi iqo bqosg kdnt azqz rkdu ozkqsi ytuypmoupqz iqoy "bstnty" bqxxtzu rdf dmqou uq mypzj gqrz owqz iqo, xdimt iqo rqosg kdnt ktsg iqoy hobapzj uqzjot. Mou iqo bqosgz'zu, iqo gpgz'u, dzg zqr iqo'yt wdipzj ukt wypbt, iqo jqggdxz pgpqu. P rpss fkpu hoyi dss qnty iqo dzg iqo rpss gyqrz pz pu. Iqo'yt hobapzj gtdg, apggq.

So as I understand it, we probably can't use Latin proper for our chan language because it's too hard to learn. What if we simplified it? If that itself would be too much work, we could just use another language. Something like Icelandic with a tiny presence on the internet.

Icelandic is a tough language, but honestly if you have the dedication to learn another language in the first place it's not going to matter if it's Icelandic, Latin, or Klingon. Picking an "easier" language isn't going to make someone who wasn't going to learn a language anyway all the sudden hop on board.

Latin is easy as fuck

ANNO DOMINI
–annual – –dominate–
–year– [of]– lord

etc

ET TU BRUTUS
And [e.g. etcetera] TU [you], brutus?

What about keys that are on the rightmost edge?
Does each line wrap around to the left?

This. Latin keeps cropping up due to it's cultural and historical significance and is also somewhat useful in higher academia (who knows, that could come in handy) like said. I don't think we're going to have the entire board population on board with a Latin language learning effort, but it could also present a really fun and interesting intellectual challenge for the ones here that are interested in it.

We do have great Holla Forumsbooks threads already; and I do think this board could use some more academic threads too. Sharing knowledge like this will only serve to lift us higher and bring us closer together.

We'll have to gather some learning resources together before the thread pops up, some sources and material. There's one earlier user compiling some useful books.

At least you had Latin. I had to learn some Japanese early on at my private school. Later on when I attended a public one I was forced to learn German. I don't remember anything because I didn't give a fuck.

There are a few textbooks you can get. I am only familiar with Reading Latin. It has plenty of text to read. The grammar is decent. There are three books: Grammar, text, study guide. You'll need them all. Understand that the first year is an introduction. You'll need to study the grammar further as you go off on your own. Reading Latin doesn't force the student to explain what he's reading. It's very important to know exactly what type of ablative is in a sentence or what the adverb is doing. You're left using an English translation of the word without truly understanding it. Try to talk it through.

1. Get a dictionary. Buy some textbook. Reading Latin is an option
2.after you've done that. there are several 'completely parsed' books available. Cicero is one of them. I would start here. Grab a reprint of a book called New Latin Grammar. Study it. You can go right ahead to the parts which interest you. Study it while you are learning from these books. ATTEMPT a translation yourself after reading the explanation then check their own. You'll learn better if you attempt everything first.
3 you can go through the other parsed books. there are altogether 4. Cicero, Virgil, Horace, and Caesar.

nodictionaries.com/

Save this link. It has lots of different texts in it. You can even type in your own Latin. You click on a word you're unfamiliar with and it tells you ever single possibility. Extremely helpful.

I typed it out by hand

Perfect! This will be immensely helpful and useful; thank you user. I have a feeling this is going to be a ton of fun.

What language did you write it in nig?

see

I wasn't done reading it yet.
It's a great rosetta stone for this cypher.

Encoded English.

We are still reading.

I'm sure I made at least one or two typos in it somewhere, so if someone could help me proof read that'd be great. Just found I forgot a word.
updated:
Rkdu ukt hoba gpg iqo lofu hobapzj fdi dmqu xt, iqo spuust mpubk? P'ss kdnt iqo azqr P jydgodutg uqw qh xi bsdff pz ukt Zdni Ftdsf, dzg P'nt mttz pznqsntg pz zoxtyqof ftbytu ydpgf qz Al-Quaeda, dzg P kdnt qnty 300 bqzhpyxtg *apssf*. P dx uydpztg pz jqypssd rdhdyt dzg P'x ukt uqw fzpwty pz ukt tzupyt OF dyxtg hqybtf. Iqo dyt zqukpzj uq xt mou lofu dzqukty udyjtu. P rpss rpwt iqo ukt hoba qou rpuk wytbpfpqz ukt spaf qh rkpbk kdnt ztnty mttz fttz mthqyt qz ukpf Tdyuk, xdya xi hobapzj rqygf. Iqo ukpza iqo bdz jtu drdi rpuk fdipzj ukdu fkpu uq xt qnty ukt pzutyztu? Ukpza djdpz, hobaty. Df rt fwtda P dx bqzudbupzj xi ftbytu zturqya qh fwptf dbyqff ukt OFD dzg iqy PW of mtpzj uydbtg ypjku zqr fq iqo mtuuty wytwdyt hqy ukt fuqyx xdjjqu. Ukt fuqyx ukdu rpwtf qou ukt wduktupb spuust ukpzj iqo bdss iqoy spht. Iqoy'yt hobapzj gtdg, apg. P bdz mt dzirktyt, dziupxt, dzg P bdz apss iqo pz qnty ftntz kozgytg rdif, dzg ukdu'f lofu rpuk xi mdyt kdzf. Zqt qzsi dx P tvutzfpntsti uydpztg pz ozdyxtg bqxmdu, mou P kdnt dbbtff uq ukt tzuyt qh ukt Ozputg Fudutf Xdypzt Bqywf dzg P rpss oft pu uq puf hoss tvutzu uq rpwt iqoy xpftydmst dff qhh ukt hdbt qh ukt bqzupztzu, iqo suust fkpu. Ph qzsi iqo bqosg kdnt azqz rkdu ozkqsi ytuypmoupqz iqoy "bstnty" bqxxtzu rdf dmqou uq mypzj gqrz owqz iqo, xdimt iqo rqosg kdnt ktsg iqoy hobapzj uqzjot. Mou iqo bqosgz'zu, iqo gpgz'u, dzg zqr iqo'yt wdipzj ukt wypbt, iqo jqggdxz pgpqu. P rpss fkpu hoyi dss qnty iqo dzg iqo rpss gyqrz pz pu. Iqo'yt hobapzj gtdg, apggq.

let me clear this up a bit.

1. Get a dictionary. Buy some textbook. Reading Latin is an option. COMPLETE THE TEXTBOOK before moving onto the parsed books.

2. There are several 'completely parsed' books available. Cicero is one of them. I would start here. Grab a reprint of a book called New Latin Grammar. Study it. You can go right ahead to the parts which interest you. Study it while you are learning from these books. ATTEMPT a translation of the Latin examples in NLG after reading the explanation. You'll learn better if you attempt everything first.

3 you can go through the other parsed books. there are altogether 4. Cicero, Virgil, Horace, and Caesar.

The parsed books tell you how to study them in the introduction. Use this method.

This is a great copy pasta for us to practice the encoded English, maybe we need to create another encoded language for the slavic speakers?

Here's a thought - instead of making a new language, why don't we find new ways to codify information? Not just plaintext, information. Like in one of these alien crop circles or our QR codes.

Capped for prosperity; thank you!

Lel.

A relatively easy way to write it is to take three fingers (index, middle, and ring) and line the index finger up with the "correct" letter, but press the letter with the ring finger. Of course you have to write differently when you're at the far right of the keyboard, but for the most part it works quite well.

What do you do with letters like P?

go the beginning of the same line and move two to the right.

I=P, O=Q and P=W

PU RPSS MT HOZ UQ TVBSOGT ZTRHDJF RPUK PU UQQ

Oh, Ok.
Thanks user.

👍

Get the fuck out.

😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌👌💯 💯💯💯💯

Jesus. This thread. You guys are faggots.

5/5 MYTGGI JOG

Pu'f apzg qh hoz.

QYDPFT ATA

KDF UQ MT HOZ UQ BDUBK QZ

P SPAT PU UQQ

почему путин крабе
пачиму путьын краби
пѣтшімоу поутѵн крѣбі
I think we're doing just fine.

Jq drdi.

lfkayjkr br cwuefqw

Nice to know that you can speak three different Slavic language.

It's the same sentence written with various substituted letters. No living language uses ѣ, ѵ, оу or і anymore.

No problem. Have fun.

Bump for latin thread. Come on over fagts. SPQR!

While I personally think this would be a fantastic idea, the execution would be extremely difficult

What if we had our own hieroglyphics?

As Norwegian i vote for this. We learn old norse in school. It is easy to learn and write, and it also sound badass. Thor is pronounced Thàr. Runes is also said to have a magic power behind them, and runic memes would be powerful. Just Duolingo icelandic and you could basically speak it. I could even understand some of that saxon that was posted. It is a very based language.

How many letters is in the Russian alphabet?

Just learn swedish or german. As things go these countries will have the majority speaking arabic and nobody will learn the original language other than a few people that live in exile.

Kqr'o'gtwytffpzj.

33 counting ё.

Would we have to draw hieroglyphs in images to post in our language? I would love that if it could be posted as easily as anything else, but unless we hack together our own way to post them it won't be terribly practical.

ddddiiiiiii '.d[

>>>/22/

Not really. Just use a bunch of circles inside one-another, like so.

Hoz uq fkpuwqfu rpuk,uqq

you didn't add the vowels.

Read my other posts.

I like this

᛫ ᛏᚪᛈ ᛫ ᚴᛂᚴ ᛫ ᚪᛃ ᛫ ᛚᚪᛃᚴ ᛫ ᚧᛁᛋ ᛫ ᚪᛃᛞᛁᚣ᛫

Trying again

Fuck shitty gifs.

True, it would be somewhat cumbersome.

Maybe we would use the unused Russian Russian letters in the encoded language?

This alphabet is actually based on the dark sun cuck.

lern 2 .gif

P g'u'qzu spat l'i'qr iqo g'u'qzu oft f'o'wd'e'bt'i'f. Ukqoj'i'k ukt'e'ft nqr'i'ts x'a'dyaf dy'o'tzu j'a'ytdu t'i'pukty.

P'a'gt'i'df?
XaDIMT SPAT UKiPF?
Wy:
X'dimt spat uk'pf?
Rptyt ' pf wyqzqozbtg dzi rdi iqo rdzu?

There should only be one vowel that we put inbetween consonants to keep it simple.

Jost loko old woll smoth roght?

We do not have to write runes, but only include three more letters.This is a famous soga translated into English. It begins at page 29.

Unexpected side effect: We red pill Iceland.

vsnrweb-publications.org.uk/The Saga of Gunnlaug Serpent-Tongue.pdf

I don't know whot's woordor, tho foct thot ooo wroto thot, or tho foct thot o ondorstod ot.

Mi ofpzj ukpf sdzjodjt, rt rpss kdnt dz tntz mtuuty hqyx qh bqxxozpbdupqz.

Ukpf t,byi]utg 'd,jodjt pd d ]dp, p, ukt dff u[[ ytdg d,g ryput

You add vowels in an order

first goes 'o', if any other is neede you add 'i', if any other is needed you add 'e', then a and finally u.

it resets everyword.

This needs some rules if it goes any further. Do you run on into the auxiliary keys if your letter falls there after two jumps right? Are periods the same? If we still use vowels, what happens when you land on a vowel?

P'x sdojkpzj.

ordbok.com/norron.html

Old Norse also has very many similarites with English.

Yep, same language family. You could speak English with only German root words. Bretty simillarrr :D

Using all the letters gives about 45 sounds we could have. 44 if you don't count ё.
а б в г
д е ё ж
з и й к
л м н о
п р с т
у ф х ц
ч ш щ ъ
ы ь э ю
я і ѳ ѣ
ѵ ѕ ѯ ѱ
ѡ ѫ ѧ ѭ ѩ

FQ, GQTF UKPF BQZHPYZ UKDU UKPF PF UKT GT HDBUQ SDZJODJT QH /WQS/?

Ukdu koyu xi my'dpz! B'ktba iqoy r'qya!

Simply create a super simple alphabet like the Korean one that can be learned in five minutes, adding a bunch of Aryan symbolism is stupid if no one is ever going to bother using it.

Define simple, user.

NORSE LEARNING THREAD WHEN?
Let us compile norse learning resources into a single, regular thread. Like the Holla Forumsirgins do with their nippon learning threads.

Watch the video and you will understand

sounds unnecessarily complicated. Why not just use a single vowel so it's easy to decipher quickly? The only added vowel should be "o" and whenever one is added, it should be encased in a set of square brackets. Something like the following modified portion of the navy seal copypasta

R[o]kdu ukt hoba g[o]p[o]g iqo lofu hobapzj f[o]di d[o]mqu [o]xt, iqo spuust m[o]pubk? P'ss k[o]d[o]nt iqo azq[o]r P jydgodut[o]g uq[o]w q[o]h xi b[o]sd[o]ff p[o]z ukt Z[o]dni F[o]td[o]sf, d[o]z[o]g P'nt m[o]ttz p[o]zn[o]qs[o]nt[o]g p[o]z zoxtyqof f[o]tbytu y[o]dp[o]g[o]f q[o]z Al-Quaeda, d[o]zg P k[o]dn[o]t q[o]nty 300 b[o]qz[o]hpyxt[o]g *ap[o]ssf*. P d[o]x uydp[o]zt[o]g p[o]z j[o]qyp[o]ssd r[o]d[o]hdyt d[o]zg P'x ukt uq[o]w f[o]zp[o]wty p[o]z ukt t[o]zupyt O.F. dyxt[o]g h[o]qyb[o]t[o]f. Iqo dyt z[o]quk[o]p[o]zj uq x[o]t mou lofu d[o]zqukty udyjtu….

I'm already slow enough on the basic right shift.
That kind of thing is going to be a bitch to transliterate.

It's just kind of fun coming up with a new language that's so confusing despite being relatively easy to decipher.

Only one sigil represents the true nature of KEK.
pic related.

It is a lot of fun. It's just going to take time to get used to.

As I understand that, you mean it was created to fit the phonology of the language in question. Cyrillic was created specifically to write the Slavic languages, so I suppose that counts.

This is better than what I deligned
What if we remove the o from the alphabet, just the first row would be compromised, and it could be easily fixed.
Q=E W=R E=T R=Y T=U Y=I U=- I=P O=Q P=W

And so, the o will just turn into a placeholder and there would be no need to make it outstand by separating it with brackets, making it less obvious that it is a filler. This would slow down code crackers.

bunny

Mo-zzi

just remove al o's inside brackets.

I am fine with the ' , lower letter without the ' as the filler. We can use ', lower letter and vowel as the filler. We don't want it to be easy but is learnable. If you get me what I am trying to do.

upload source code.

It needs to look cool now. Jdf ukt apatf ydbt rdy zqr.

Jodfpozj ukt apatf.

Try using altgr characters.
ł→ĸe ŧħ→ß
æłŧe¶næŧ→“eł←, ł→ĸe ð→ß

It looks like Polish.

Pjzqyt ukt "q"s. Spat ukpof, ukt dotuuty "q" xotdozf zoqukpozoj.

Etyf'qz'dssi, P wyth'ty ukt ' f'pz'b pu udatf ow st'ff fw'db't.

R[o]kdu [o]ukt hoba g[o]p[o]g iq[o]o lof[o]u hobap[o]z[o]j f[o]di d[o]m[o]q[o]u [o]xt, iqo spuust m[o]p[o]ub[o]k? P'ss k[o]d[o]nt iqo[u] az[o]q[o]r P j[o]ydgodut[o]g [o]uq[o]w q[o]h xi b[o]s[o]d[o]ff p[o]z [o]ukt Z[o]dni F[o]t[o]d[o]sf, d[o]z[o]g P'nt m[o]ttz p[o]zn[o]q[o]s[o]nt[o]g p[o]z zox[o]t[o]yqof f[o]t[o]b[o]yt[o]u y[o]dp[o]g[o]f q[o]z Al-Quaeda, d[o]z[o]g P k[o]dn[o]t q[o]nty 300 b[o]qz[o]hpyxt[o]g *ap[o]ssf*. P d[o]x [o]uy[o]dp[o]zt[o]g p[o]z j[o]q[o]yp[o]ss[o]d r[o]d[o]hd[o]yt d[o]z[o]g P'x [o]ukt [o]uq[o]w f[o]zp[o]wt[o]y p[o]z [o]ukt t[o]z[o]up[o]yt O.F. d[o]yxt[o]g h[o]q[o]yb[o]t[o]f. Iqo d[o]yt z[o]q[o]uk[o]p[o]z[o]j [o]uq x[o]t mou lofu d[o]zqukt[o]y ud[o]yj[o]tu….

vocaroo.com/i/s0YMCgxdbOTi

The brackets are so people can differentiate the added vowels from the letters to be deciphered. I've improved the placement of O's and recorded an attempt at reading it.

FQ, GQTF UKPF BQZHPYZ UKDU UKPF PF UKT GT HDBUQ SDZJODJT QH /WQS/?

P'gpgzt'npfpu'/WQS/ itu.

the "iq[o]o" at the start should just be "iqo". My bad. and the "iqo[u]" later on shouldn't have the u. My brain got kinda fucked while writing that.

We need to agree a way to read the results of the cipher.
Also, you sound like a big guy.

It lacks a grammatical style though. I say we substitute two instances of the letter "s" with ß, and shit like that.

Sounds autistic as fuck. I love it. :^)

Substitute all th with þ or ð and all ng/nk with ŋ, ŋg or ŋk.

But that just adds confusion. Don't forget the consonant letters correspond to letters on your keyboard. We have to keep it decipherable.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Ukt eoqba myqz hqv loxwtg qnty ukt sdci gqj

[O]ukt eoq[o]ba m[o]yq[o]z h[o]q[o]v lox[o]wt[o]g q[o]nt[o]y [o]ukt s[o]dci g[o]qj

vocaroo.com/i/s18EgXMsm390

Can you put them russian and english letters altogether in one alphabet?

shit. I read that as "qoqi" not "goqoj"

should be written g[o]q[o]j

Even better
U=Φ alt 232
it could be pronounced as an O

cannot hear vocaroo can you post mp3?

Jews Jews Jews, heebs are subverting you Jews Jews Jews. Is this what you wanted?.

Seriously though, any artificial language is painting a target on our collective back. Fuck off feds.

I can't upload mp3s to Holla Forums.

don't use it then, you stupid fuck.

then mp4

Don't push retardation then, you Jewish fuck.

Maybe we should have some kind of vowel rules, like when a certain letter is before/after or inbetween two letters, a certain vowel gets elected so it will be more easily pronounceable.

For instance, the o's become a problem with the longer words and become difficult to pronunciation, like p[o]zn[o]q[o]s[o]nt[o]g, or b[o]qz[o]hpyxt[o]g. It might be easier on the tongue to be able to substitute.

Why not use something Tolkien came up with? He basically made the most aryan fictional languages imaginable.

it could also be a rune

а б в г д е ё ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э я ю a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
They're both alphabets, so there's nothing wrong with mixing them.

The thing is, we need to have some kind of applicable order than can be applied to each word the same. Maybe we can have a hierarchy of vowels where each word always follows the same order of vowels?

the traditional order of aeiou wouldn't work properly.

maybe "o" first then "e" then "a" then repeat?

[O]ukt eoq[o]ba m[o]yq[o]z h[o]q[o]v lox[o]wt[o]g q[o]nt[o]y [o]ukt s[o]dci g[o]qj

turns into

[O]ukt eoq[o]ba m[o]yq[e]z h[o]q[e]v lox[o]wt[e]g q[o]nt[e]y [o]ukt s[o]dci g[o]qj

(or something more complicated)

R[o]kdu [o]ukt hoba g[o]p[e]g iqo lof[o]u hobap[o]z[e]j f[o]di d[o]m[e]q[a]u [o]xt, iqo spuust m[o]p[e]ub[a]k? P'ss k[o]d[e]nt iqo az[o]q[e]r P j[o]yd[e]godut[a]g [o]uq[e]w q[o]h xi b[o]s[e]d[a]ff p[o]z [o]ukt Z[o]dni F[o]t[e]d[a]s[o]f, d[o]z[e]g P'nt m[o]ttz p[o]zn[e]q[a]s[o]nt[e]g p[o]z zox[o]t[e]yqof f[o]t[e]b[a]yt[o]u y[o]dp[e]g[a]f q[o]z Al-Quaeda, d[o]z[e]g P k[o]dn[e]t q[o]nty 300 b[o]qz[e]hpyxt[a]g *ap[o]ssf*. P d[o]x [o]uy[e]d[a]p[o]zt[e]g p[o]z j[o]q[e]yp[a]ss[o]d r[o]d[e]hd[a]yt d[o]z[e]g P'x [o]ukt [o]uq[e]w f[o]zp[e]wt[a]y p[o]z [o]ukt t[o]z[e]up[a]yt O.F. d[o]yxt[e]g h[o]q[e]yb[a]t[o]f. Iqo d[o]yt z[o]q[e]uk[a]p[o]z[e]j [o]uq x[o]t mou lofu d[o]zqukt[e]y ud[o]yj[e]tu….

j[o]yd[e]god[a]ut[o]g

How about we use ø for the interfix vowel and o for the reflex of u?

sounds possible. Will the other vowels (e and a) stay the same, though?

Something like this?

R[ø]kdu [o]ukt hoba g[ø]p[e]g iqo lof[o]u hobap[ø]z[e]j f[ø]di d[ø]m[e]q[a]u [ø]xt, iqo spuust m[ø]p[e]ub[a]k? P'ss k[ø]d[e]nt iqo az[ø]q[e]r P j[o]yd[e]godut[a]g [o]uq[e]w q[ø]h xi b[ø]s[e]d[a]ff p[o]z [o]ukt Z[ø]dni F[ø]t[e]d[a]s[ø]f, d[ø]z[e]g P'nt m[ø]ttz p[ø]zn[e]q[a]s[ø]nt[e]g p[ø]z zox[ø]t[e]yqof f[ø]t[e]b[a]yt[o]u y[ø]dp[e]g[a]f q[ø]z Al-Quaeda, d[ø]z[e]g P k[ø]dn[e]t q[ø]nty 300 b[ø]qz[e]hpyxt[a]g *ap[ø]ssf*. P d[ø]x [o]uy[e]d[a]p[ø]zt[e]g p[o]z j[ø]q[e]yp[a]ss[ø]d r[ø]d[e]hd[a]yt d[ø]z[e]g P'x [o]ukt [o]uq[e]w f[ø]zp[e]wt[a]y p[ø]z [o]ukt t[ø]z[e]up[a]yt O.F. d[o]yxt[e]g h[ø]q[e]yb[a]t[ø]f. Iqo d[o]yt z[ø]q[e]uk[a]p[ø]z[e]j [o]uq x[ø]t mou lofu d[ø]zqukt[e]y ud[o]yj[e]tu….

I do not see ѫ ѧ ѭ ѩ in that.

replace every filler a russian letter, or make every filler an ø.

but that wouldn't help much with pronunciation.

I grew up doing this but this thread is still shit

I said it so we dont have to encase fillers with brackets, as it separates it from normal text, and can be deduced that it is filler.
Also P (I, me) should be Pø, so its readable.

Which Russian letter?

Very well then help us.

I dont know. Maybe it will be better if we accentuate the letters: á é

good?

Røkdu øukt hoba gøpøg iqo loføu hobapøzøj fødi dømøqøu øxt, iqo spuust møpøubøk? Pø'ss kødønt iqo azøqør Pø jøydøgodutøg øuqøw qøh xi bøsødøff pøz øukt Zødni Føtødøsøf, døzøg Pø'nt møttz pøznøqøsøntøg pøz zoxøtøyqof føtøbøytøu yødpøgøf qøz Al-Quaeda, døzøg Pø kødnøt qønty 300 bøqzøhpyxtøg *apøssf*. Pø døx øuyødøpøztøg pøz jøqøypøssød rødøhdøyt døzøg Pø'x [o]ukt øuqøw føzpøwtøy pøz øukt tøzøupøyt O.F. døyxtøg høqøybøtøf. Iqo døyt zøqøukøpøzøj øuq xøt mou lofu døzquktøy udøyjøtu….

Or ѳ. They look nicer.

do you know how long it took to replace each letter, mate?

I don't know if it was 'tism or some deeper yearning, at the time I didn't know anyone who was interested in such things. Hell, I didn't even know anyone who read Tolkien until I was in my 20s.

No, and now a latin thread is shitting things up.

Looks good, perhaps we should replace the filler a and e with ε and α or other letters that resemble them

not a bad idea.

Poytdspfto

I propose Enochian angelic language.

It's esoteric and goofy enough to keep spooks from taking it seriously.

Røkdu øukt hoba gøpεg iqo loføu hobapøzεj fødi dømεqαu øxt, iqo spuust møpεubαk? Pø'ss kødεnt iqo azøqεr Pø jøydεgodutαg øuqεw qøh xi bøsεdαff pøz øukt Zødni Føtεdαsøf, døzεg Pø'nt møttz pøznεqαsøntεg pøz zoxøtεyqof føtεbαytøu yødpεgαf qøz Al-Quaeda, døzεg Pø kødnεt qønty 300 bøqzεhpyxtαg *apøssf*. Pø døx øuyεdαpøztεg pøz jøqεypαssød rødεhdαyt døzεg Pø'x [o]ukt øuqεw føzpεwtαy pøz øukt tøzεupαyt O.F. døyxtεg høqεybαtøf. Iqo døyt zøqεukαpøzεj øuq xøt mou lofu døzquktεy udøyjεtu….

Check out this board if you haven't already
>>>/arda/

final?

Røkdu øukt hoba gøpεg iqo loføu hobapøzεj fødi dømεqαu øxt, iqo spuust møpεubαk? Pø'ss kødεnt iqo azøqεr Pø jøydεgodutαg øuqεw qøh xi bøsεdαff pøz øukt Zødni Føtεdαsøf, døzεg Pø'nt møttz pøznεqαsøntεg pøz zoxøtεyqof føtεbαytøu yødpεgαf qøz Al-Quaeda, døzεg Pø kødnεt qønty 300 bøqzεhpyxtαg *apøssf*. Pø døx øuyεdαpøztεg pøz jøqεypαssød rødεhdαyt døzεg Pø'x øukt øuqεw føzpεwtαy pøz øukt tøzεupαyt O.F. døyxtεg høqεybαtøf. Iqo døyt zøqεukαpøzεj øuq xøt mou lofu døzquktεy udøyjεtu….

Nothing wrong with a little bit of the 'tism

yes

you never know, there's always a couple getting more and more redpilled, everytime they spot a shill.

it should be pronounced as phonetic script. i sounds like e, etc.

More useful would be to create our own text encoding and software to enable us to use it.

We could hijack UTF-8 and just change the characters around, and replace any characters we want with our own meme symbols.

Any website would be able to display the characters as unicode, but it would look like gibberish. (See: mojibake) It could probably last us a long time too, before any kikes figured out that ?w6l3bjlc$cj6^ is actually a complete sentence, let alone what it means.

Remember how they kvetched over the echo meme being hard to filter? Imagine that but without google skype bullshit.

Note that this would be strictly for keeping away outsiders though. Not for bypassing filters. Normies wouldn't be able to read it, after all, so what would be the point? It would just be censoring yourself.

So an example of how it would work:
Imagine typing normally on your keyboard, and you see everything the way it's supposed to look, but you click submit and view the post on a friend's computer only to see mojibake. The admin of the website thinks "oh, they posted in some strange encoding," and decide to analyze it. But they have no way of knowing what the original message was, or if it wasn't just gibberish to begin with.

They would catch on when seeing a bunch of different people replying to each other in mojibake, but they would have no way of knowing what is being said. For all they know, it is a bunch of autists using their super epic meme language like Klingon, or some strange bug affecting some unknown population's computers.

Yet after the effort is initially put in on the software side, it is much easier than coming up with code words, or a new language. It is effectively a fully automated simple substitution cipher.

To make it harder for our enemies to decode, we could possibly include many other listings of the same character, and have the software handle which to use when translating which key you pressed into the character, making it look much more random to anyone attempting to crack it without already having access to our software.

mail.google.com/mail/e/1f981

three problems with that
1.) it relies on software that will have to be publicly available in order for us to use it, meaning our enemies can decode it
2.) it relies on software so it can't be read naturally
3.) even without access to the encoding software it's trivial to decode something like what you describe. I could crack it in a day and so could any intelligence agency. there would quickly be people putting up decoding websites. people solve ciphers like that for fun before they eat breakfast

Can someone compile a list of rules to write in the code?

looking for Old Norse learning resources as we speak

Step 1

I am trying to make a language, the characters are based on a 26-segment display; they all look like runes as I set some rules

Consonants are made up of:
Straight lines (no curves)
making a single piece (no characters like "i" or the russian ы)
with no closed "loops" (no characters like "o" or "p")

Vowels are:
Made up of two or three separated segments in proximity with each other with no closed loops

I am also planing on having symbols for concepts, like in Chinese, these symbols will be a bit more complicated and will allow closed loops and multiple segments, however, they will not fir in a 26-segment display

Pic related, the letter for the "B" sound, it is basically a Leben Rune once you clean it up and join the segments

What do you faggots think

Noice.

And here is the rest of the consonants in phonetic groups

The horizontal rows are sounds that use the same parts of your mouth in order to produce the sound, the vertical columns group the different action that you must take to make it (the third column has letters that vibrate as an example)

The symbols share characteristics with their horizontal row as you can see

Not him but consolidating the board into one inclusive language, making it so shills who learn it are instant insiders, dropping our guard.
What's a couple extra shekels for
surefire infiltration

This is down syndrome retarded

no, it would act as a second language, that is spoken little, and making shills easier to spot as they ask for a translation.

ytdgpzj pu pf drhos ukqojk

No, it would make newfags not know what the fuck is going on and people who are not good at languages to leave or ask for translations. The premise is retarded. Imageboards already develop new meanings to existing words, causing shills to stick out when they try to peddle their shit. Remember when TRS came here and you'd instantly know which poster is TRS after keywords like "purity spiraling" and the like?

Ph iqo bdz'u ytdg xi wqfu uktz iqo dyt d udyg!

They're probably in this thread as we speak

Fr'ttu x'quty q'h JQG! P' lofu y'td'g ukdu r'pukqou sq'qapz'j du xi atimq'dy'g!

this is exactly what a shill whould say to prevent a /po/ language from happening

Ph iqo rqyatg uq ytdg ukpf, jq apss iqoyftsh, iqo doupfupb hdj.

P dx wyqog qh iqo xdut.

Bktbatg, dzg WYDPFT ATA

Ph iqo rqyatg uq ytdg ukpf, jq apss iqoyftsh, iqo doupfupb hdj.

Qk fkou ow, iqo xdzztystff hdj!

Ukdza iqo hqy ukt bktba. :)

686F772061626F7574206C6561726E696E67207468652073656372657473206F6620796F7572206F776E206C616E6775616765206265666F7265206C6561726E696E67206F74686572730D0A646F20796F75207265616C6C792062656C6965766520696E206D616769632C202F706F6C20203F

pics somewhat related

7468652073756E20697320676F642E2079657320616E6420676F64732061726520617279616E73202D206F72696F6E20636F6E7374656C6C6174696F6E0D0A66726F6D207369726975732C207468617427732077657265206F75722073756E2063616D652066726F6D2C20616E64207765726520746865206E657874206F6E652077696C6C20636F6D652066726F6D0D0A

The eye in the second picture reminded me of half brain.

IFJM IJUMF S BOE HPE

Second.

we talk in memes faggot, which in it of itself filters out imposters. make a teachable language and 90% of that faggots speaking this will be kikes and shills.

its only good for being a false positive.

I don't know much about ahnenerbe.

fuggg :DDDDD
oy d hdjjpu

Use the text to speech software.

hojj. ukpf .pjku r[y;.

Why not go with Caesar's Cipher? Sure, it's easy, but nobody is going to even care. It's going to look like jibberish or bots are posting.

ispeech.org/text.to.speech?link=http://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech?voice=usenglishfemale&action=convert&speed=0&text=You%20typed%20hojj%20ukpf%20pjku%20ry

Let's just speak Latin again. It is a badass and imperial-sounding language.

You can use it as side topping, as a bonding method. But
1. it can't work for privacy, no way.
2. it will make it harder for the content to be accessed

those are serious issues. I am not /pol so, your call.

I think the most important uses are for when Holla Forums does anything in real life. For instance, the armed silent protests would have been better if there was better opsec. I think some might have felt safer had they had an inclination that nobdoy except Holla Forums knew about it. Anything you don't want the alphabet knowing about should be posted on a seperate board that is checked periodically in ciphers. By the time anyone really translates them, it will be rendered obsolete. Or raids, which Holla Forums doesn't really conduct, would probably never be figured out if the source is that much of a pain in the ass to decipher.

Only if it's pronounced the ecclesiastical way. Screw V sounding like /w/.

Why don't we make our own newspeak that is based on Germanic runes and doesn't allow for cucked thought patterns?

We don't have germanic rune keyboard.

So some Kike comes here and suggests the Jewish idea of the shibboleth but thinks no one will notice?
TRS, just GO.

It wasn't anything special, a 3 minute project in C#. All you need is two textboxes, a button and a checkbox.
The code is horrible, I didn't pay any attention to anything, enjoy:

pastebin.com/LaRy2uB9

And for the lazy people who don't know how to compile it, here's full source (solution, forms, etc) and binary.

filedropper.com/polcrypt

So I think I've finished the final version of Holla Forumsspeak. What you do is write two characters to the right of the "correct" letter (I=P O=Q and P=W), then fill in the spaces between the consonants with the vowels ø ė ã in that particular order to produce a fully speak-able language. What do you think?

Some basic rules for the language:

"Hello my name is user. It's very nice to meet you. How are you doing today? Would you like get some coffee at the local cafe?"

into

"Kyssq xi zdxt pf dzqz. Pu'f ntyi zpbt uq xttu iqo. Kqr dyt iqo gqpzj uqgdi? Rqosg iqo spat jtu fqxt bqhhtt du ukt sqbds bdht?"

into

"Kysøsėq xi zødėxãt pøf døzėqãz. Pu'f nøtãyi zøpėbãt uq xøtėtu iqo. Køqėr dyt iqo gøqėpãzøj uqøgėdi? Røqosėg iqo søpat jøtu føqėxãt bøqėhhøtt du ukt søqēbãdøs bødėhãt?"

made a mistake. Here's the corrected version

"Kysøsėq xi zødėxãt pøf døzėqãz. Pu'f nøtėyi zøpėbãt uq xøtėtu iqo. Køqėr dyt iqo gøqėpãzøj uqøgėdi? Røqosėg iqo søpat jøtu føqėxãt bøqėhhãtt du ukt søqēbãdøs bødėhãt?"

What type of keyboard are you using? Mine is qwerty.

To avoid censorship.

and reduce the shills/trolls. They will not waste their times unless they are devotees.

No rules. Just move two letter to the right. Problem is that it takes too much to write it until you get used to it. So, we need an instruction image and program calculator type where you type in the text and it converts it to Holla Forumsspeak

No a terrible idea.

(Same guy)

The thing is we need to have vowel rules or else it's not really a pronounceable/readable language. The vowel rules are simple enough because they apply to all words the same.

Give me a moment and I'll insert that into the tool I made above and post new source.

Just use the old Frisian from the Oera Linda Bok.

WY WIENE KENINGEN!

Bix nood hurka durka ho ho

>>>/cuckchan/

Program is already in making, I'm almost done with the above anons rules

According to your rules, on a qwerty keyboard, the following line:

would become:

Does it look correct to you?

This is pointless, because all it would take is a function installed in your computer to translate the text.

What is the point? It would still be readable.

In fact, you might as well encrypt your messages. But if they know what you encrypt it in - there is no point.

Just found it funny and I'm bored, thought I'll chip in with the rules posted above.

No shits given honestly.

I think we were right about memes.

Memes are abstract and not easily communicated to foreigners. To understand the meme, you have to think like us.
And we all know how that ends up.

No worries, I'll just go back to lurking as I've done the past years.

The point is to trick anons into feeling less nervous about outing themselves to complete strangers.
Alt-right has been trying for months to get us to dox ourselves but all of their shaming tactics have failed, looks like this is one of their new approaches.
The guy supplying the program leaked his intention in the first line:
This implies that meeting strangers and doxing yourself would naturally flow from using this language algorithm.
Tbh they should just stick to "you leave it to a poor defenceless little girl Evalion to show her face, you are cowardly man children and need to start using your real names if you want to be liked by (((women of the right)))" - Sinead McCarthy.

What's to fear?
Super spooky satanists?

I don't care.

This is fantastic!

Are you a fucking social autist? this:
was just a simple phrase to test out transforming a simple English sentence into Holla Forumsspeak. Quit constructing false narratives to feed your idiotic theories.

user where can I get this program?

It's called be white and lurk moar.

Shieet

New source + binary for those who don't know how to compile. Run it through Anubis analyzer, or Virustotal if you're afraid.
Or just compile the source yourself.

As said before, it's quickly thrown together, so it might be ugly code, but it works.

www filedropper com/polcrypt_1

Have fun.

Also, the guy who wrote that, and me, are two different anons. I just followed the rules he sat up in his post.

looks good except for a couple issues

1. I noticed a problem with the added vowels. The vowel order is supposed to be "ø ė ã ø ė ã ø… etc." but there doesn't seem to be an "ė" character (the one added is just a regular "e" and it comes after ã instead of before)
2. repeating consonants aren't supposed to have any vowel between them, so something like "all" should become "døss" instead of "døsės"
3. Capitals don't convert

Do you think you can fix these three things?

The biggest hurdle to this project is that anons would have to go out of their way to develop and learn this language and anons only do anything en mass if it's fun and/or funny.

Yes, I'll see to it and fix it. Capital I havn't fixed yet, but it's really bugging me aswell, so I get right to it.

forgive my retardation. You were right about the order being "ø ã ė". That being said, "ė" still shows up as "e" in the encryption

Yup, I'll see to it. Another thing I've noticed that could break this, is if you're actually using any of those three characters in the text. As they would get removed upon decryption it would make some characters dissapear. But I guess that's only a problem for people from Iceland.

This is only meant to be an encryption for English, honestly. The extra vowels are purely filler to make the encryption readable

How about we start making our own language entirely? Let's try inventing something unique for once. I vote we find a way to write it with hieroglyphics.

Maybe

Just checking who got the get.

This. We should take basic memes, simplify them down to simple strokes and so create characters. Now if only we could get a drawfag on this and figure out how to print them.

Why is this thread anchored?

How about now? Screenshot attached, and new source+bin here:
http // www filedropper com/showdownload.php/polcrypt_2

The gui will be updated once you're happy with the conversion.

We need someone who into calligraphy

It does look completely fuckedup. I probably messed up something with the vowels and shit. I did remove the "P" thing as it just caused really weird "words" being generated. I'll play around a bit to see if I can get the words sounding better and looking better. Feels there's a bit to much added junk.

Yup I did, here you go, last one. Fixed the text looking weird, and made it update everytime you type in the textbox instead.
http www filedropper com/showdownload.php/polcrypt_3
I'll leave now

thanks for putting work into this

I found three mistakes which I hope you can fix. In the first mistake, for some reason the program put an ė before a "u" despite the fact that there was already a natural vowel (o) there. (I'll use "natural vowel" to refer to vowels that are part of an encrypted word and aren't just a filler like "ė" or "ã" are.) Could you change it so that the system only adds a vowel behind a "u" or "y" when there isn't one there naturally already?

the second issue is the program doesn't change the added vowel into a capital if it starts a sentence. It places a lowercase unnatural vowel before the upper case letter.

the third mistake is the fact that it didn't put a vowel between a capital D and f for some reason. Maybe it's because capital consonants aren't recognised by the system the same way lowercase ones are?

There may be more problems but I haven't noticed any yet.

I would recommend using only ø and æ as interfix vowels. We want this to be possible to type and decode using nothing more than an average computer keyboard and altgr.

2productive4subverted/pol/

Though the reason (((they))) will give is not politics. Though being able to communicate ideas in a clear concise way is as vital to discussions as freedom to travel is to a freeman. It's kike logic.

TELL ME ABOUT THE MODS! WHY DO THEY DO IT FOR FREE?

Right! I noticed too it looked a bit fuckedup. I'll get right on it to fix it!

Why not, it's not like I'm doing anything worth the while anyway, why not mess around a bit with code.

Let me add an option where you can specify your own vowels to add.

Either way, here's the latest source+bin. Improve it if you must or are gonna use, else it seems to work.
http www filedropper com/polcrypt_4

Pretty great, except the program seems to consider "y" as a vowel, so it doesn't put an unnatural vowel in-between it and another consonant.

Also, "u" seems to be considered a consonant for some reason that I can't quite understand. There should also always be an unnatural vowel placed before "u" unless a natural vowel already exists. I saw one word where u started a word without any unnatural vowel before it (uyødãpėzøtãg)

the program also didn't put an unnatural vowel before the "u" and in-between the q and w in "uqw" (top). It should be written as øqãw.

Bane, his fire rising. Kek in the pond.

>>>Holla Forums6617566

Thank you m8.

I fell asleep in sofa. I'll have a look at it today!

Wouldn't it become "uqãw" instead? Replacing the 'u' with a 'ø' would break the decrypt. And putting a 'ø' infront of 'u' would make double vowels. It did make the words much longer, I figured there was no need to add an extra vowel if there already was one. Or am I just too newly awoken to understand?

"qw" is not readable tho, so I'll get to atleast fix that.

How's Bulgaria ?

Sorry. That was a typo. What I meant to write was øuqãw

Not even close. I just don't sleep normal times. If you're on about my English, it's not my first language, but I'll try to learn if I mess up. Knowledge is everything.

Well what's your first language

Irrelevant to this thread, but Swedistanian

the ø should be before the u, not after it. "uøq" should be "øuq" and "uøqãw should be "øuqãw"

also, "q" is a repeated consonant in "øsãqėqa" so it should be written "øsãqqa" as stated here

hei svenske :^)

I probably messed up something with rules. I'll redo it to avoid spagettiocode. Give me some time, it's not far from good, just need to be perfected.

Hejsan norsk, mycket snö hos er? Bara regn, vatten och somalier här tyvärr

I think it's a bit closer now, compared to your rule post?

Also note that I accidently put the extra vowels in wrong order. Should be "ø, ė, ã" instead. But that's just a matter of changing the textbox at top.

Crap, just saw it added extra vowels even if the char before was a vowel. I'll add a quick fix for that.

for some reason pic related happened.

Also, could you type "correct" into the converter. I just want to see and am away from my pc

Yes, I fuckedup on adding extra vowels when there already were. It should have been fixed now. Word 'correct' added.

looks good to me. Try putting in the navy seal copypasta so I can search for more possible errors

It's always snowing here haha

Hang in there we will liberate you soon :^)

Instantly saw "I'll" becoming "P'ss". Would that 'P' count as a single-standing P ?

I see now it doesn't seem to take care of loner characters (such as "I") and doesn't take care of the loner "P". I'll get to it.

Fixed the loner characters. Here's a mix of both.

there should be one vowel before the first u in pic related (søpėuusãt)

Remember - there always needs to be an added vowel before "u" unless there exists one naturally

also I found a problem with the capitalization code. "USA" translates to OFØd when it should be OFD due to the fact that it's an abbreviation. This seems like it would be quite difficult to fix.

secondly, "IP" translates to PØw when it should be PW for the same reason. Any ideas?

Hm, right, I just ignored adding vowel if it was a double consonant. I'll make a doublecheck.

and

I'm gonna play around a bit with this too. It does indeed looks a bit tricky to fix, but that's the whole fun with it!

but it happense eslwhere too with u, even when it's not double.