Borders of the Balkans in 20 years from now

Borders of the Balkans in 20 years from now

………………………………………..
………………………
…………

Siptar bait thread, shoo shoo siptar

This is what happens when you're a stupid fucking Serb who tries to remove kebab in a neighbor when you're infested with kebab

Fuck that- gas the Squips, Balkan War now!

Reminder that Bosniaks and Albanians are not White and should be forcibly removed from Europe. Put them in Turkey with the Circassians and other "White" sandniggers.

Nah, we split Bosnia with the Serbs and then kill all of the šiptars.

Are Croatians white?

Butthurt albonigger subhuman detected, go back to Caucasus where your subhuman mongrel tribe got brought from into Europe.

This is what paying top dollar for jewshills gets you.

Yes. Slovenes, Croats, Serbs, Montenegrins and "Macedonians" are all White and are basically the same ethnicity. Only differences are minor genetic/linguistic variation and Catholic/Orthodox divide.

Bosniaks are urban Serbs that mixed with Turks and converted to Islam. Modern Serbs are the true Serbs that lived in rural areas, remained devout Christians and kept their blood clean.

So white they're pretty much Germanics who happen to speak a slavic language, same as Czechs and Poles.

TO LOSE VIRGINITY YOU FUCK GOAT

MAKE IT HAPPEN

SREBRENICA MASSACRE WAS A HOAX BUT IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN

meant to post pic related with that

Jasenovac too fam :^)

Thanks. But a lot of Serbs look like shitskins to me. Black hair, darker skin, and dark eyes.

Sorry for my bull shit by the way. I'm drunk as hell.

Barely

DAILY REMINDER THAT SERBIA DID ==NOTHING== WRONG

Another "white" Croat

Daily reminder that alboniggers are cousins of Jews and that they want to cause another war between white Balkan countries again, while their mongrel cousins keep stealing territory, organs (which end up in Israel), and exporting drugs, thieves and criminals to W. Europe. All while making 10 children each and spreading like a plague.

Same can be said of many in this photo.

Well sheeiiit. Did Germanic Croats breed with Turks at some point? I relly need to stop drinking.

The balkans have different groups mixed into one. They've been there for a long time. Northerners see someone with a tan and shit themselves. It varies.

What is this meme?