Libtards Trying To Get Advertisers To Bail From Pro Trump Sites

A new group of anti-Trump cucks, Sleeping Giants, have been slowly creeping up lately. The group claims their mission is to, and I quote their Twitter profile page "We are trying to stop racist websites by stopping their ad dollars. Many companies don't even know it's happening. It's time to tell them."

They have already succeeded in getting the New York Department of Health to pull ads from Breitbart regarding getting Colon cancer screenings, as well as getting another 450 to drop Breitbart as well. We can say what we will about Breitbart, but it is clear we have a new Correct The Record on our hands. It is clear they are organized and have numbers on their side. If they've gone after Breitbart, other sites like Drudge could be next.

Article about it on Breitbart: archive.is/8jKhG

Sleeping Giants Facebook: www.facebook.com/slpnggiants

Sleeping Giants Twitter: twitter.com/slpng_giants

The election's over, Kikebart's usefulness has worn out. Who cares if they get destroyed? If anything, we should be helping the people attacking them.

Looks like some fine people doing God's work.

Sounds like a cozy time to me.

Got banned from the_donald for posting this pic.

There should be outrage that the government is taking sides in who it feels should be informed about cancer health care. That's not their fucking job. NYbros should complain to relevant parties.

THEY ARE LITERALLY KNOCKING OFF OUR TACTICS
OPERATION DISRESPECTFUL NOD 2.0 ON LIBERAL CUCK WEBSITES WHEN?

It also appears that they're trying to get our men banned via mass reporting.

Breitbart isn't really important, but what if they start hitting fox news or infowars?

We cheer it on?

They're also blocking anyone calling them out. Typical liberal tactic.

Breitbart is one of the only right wing news sites around that would dare talk about most of the crap that liberals would want to keep buried.

So it definitely is a useful site to support, especially since an advisor to the president is associated with it which means anything published there which could trigger liberals will most definitely be read by them. Versus with stuff on Infowars will just be written off as not mattering.

No, Breitbart needs to survive so we can continue to redpill its normie audience in its disqus.

Kikes on both sides of the political spectrum a much bigger issue than goyish liberals who cry on twitter. Kikebart is a jewish mouthpiece that should, and hopefully will, be destroyed.

None of those retards are getting redpilled. It's fun to troll them, but that's about it.

They're the kind of good goyim who will be guarding synagogues to protect "muh chosen people" when the time finally comes to round up the Christ-killers.

Just the general smugness of this group irks me. It's literally Correct The Record all over again.

So, I remember reading something about israel lobbying for legislation in America (that actually got pushed through) to stop organizations from actively doing things like BDS (boycott, divestment and sanctions). Now the blowback to something like that is, and I'm not completely sure about the laws regarding all this stuff, is that in America you can't really pull this shit off as an organization anymore. Individuals can contact commercial entities, but organizations can't actively call for boycotts. Just putting that shit out there to think about.

Either way, this is retarded. Companies have already seen what happens when they bend over to this kind of shit. Going after the nonprofits is easy, but large companies know the money comes from their consumers, not organizations that, let's be honest, aren't the demographic they know is purchasing their stuff (or even have the money to do so). That's why gamergate succeeded against gawker and why yahoo is getting chopped and sold up right now.

Kikebart is 100% kosher, and many jews came out to defend Bannon. He's ZOG's man in Trump's administration.

the enemy is international jews

Are you really pushing that "muh nationalist zionists" bullshit? Kikebart is a mouthpiece for Israel, and contrary to what a handful of Aut-Right retards would have believe, Israel is internationalist, not nationalist.

kikebart is still useful

who you think they will go after kikebart?

Right from the get-go the Marxist diarrhea springs forth.

Maybe during the election, but definitely not anymore.

Why not? Even if they're shit, the vast majority of other media sources are hard left. Plenty of normies are going to places like breitbart and that's a good thing.

Meh,. It still gives a semi-redpill outlook for normies and reports on issues the other MSM won't pick up on.

The words are so filthy to even look at. Disgusting.

This isn't about left and right, it's about jews and gentiles. Kikebart is an Israeli mouthpiece, making them an enemy.

You cucks were saying the same thing defending Kikebart's Ben Shapiro last year, and look how that turned out for you…

While making sure they all know Israel is our greatest ally and anti-Semitism is inherently left-wing

Third tweet's fake.

Thanks, I didn't know they were so jew friendly. But even knowing that, I still think there's value in having more mainstream right wing news than just Fox. Yeah ideally there would be no jew connections or bias, but for now they seem useful not in waking people up to the jewish question, but in building the right and pulling it away from those faggot republicans.

So that's what the symbol is, I've seen it at some of my local anarchist hangout. I want to go by and scribble over it however I want to be classy, ideas for good come backs?

(checked)
You could write "your anus" underneath the fist.

Draw it jerking off a fucking white male

they're all journalists

I think*

That's where we come in user. Sucks, but that's how it is.

Other commenters might not, but the lurkers are.

This is really the big thing when arguing online. Rarely will you encounter someone who admits when they're wrong, most people will argue their point well past the point of absurdity and just dig deeper into their position. But the readers watching you make rational, cool-headed arguments while your opponent acts like a child may learn new things from the exchange.

Nigger ALERT, nigger alert.

Try thinking for once if your pathetic Jew life.

Breitbart isn't important… but infowars is… hahahahahahhaha.

Yeah because the one in a million libshits who might visit, read through a thousand sister fucker comments at the end of the article.

I think we're getting some halfchan traffic today. Too many fucking retards.

….this is a good thing? literally how is this bad in any way? kikebart is a shill site that has basically succeeded in stealing the narrative away from the true right and policies that would actually fucking benefit white people. go back to 4pol if you haven't figured this out already. leftists are fighting our own battle now.

now if only someone did this with infowars somehow…

So how shall we meme this? What is our angle?

(checked)
inb4 swarms of anons posing as soccer moms write corporations about how "unamerican" it is to shit on the newly elected President