Not being a cunt is misogyny now

wew lads, so glad I wasn't born any later than I was.

I wonder how feminized and beta boys will get before someone draws some lines?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Terminology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also, general rage thread, I was thinking.

why the fuck is this a school assignment? What class would this possibly be for??

Came across this gem a while ago on yahoo answers

home ec

I hate that "Don't talk about, flirt, check out or text otther guys while on the date" has to be stipulated to these whores lmao

KEK

Probably some class we didn't even have

people in college (read:males) have classes now that teach them how not to accidentally rape someone, so it could be some similarly cucky bullshit

We are nearing the end. You will probably live to see it.

Dunno the world is kinda mad in some regards,
today i saw a picture of hitomi tanaka and anri okita (two boobcows) dressing up as indians and they lose their minds.

(((social studies)))

Hand rubbing 101.

Once again some freak feminist is being biased. Where is the segeations for guys? I am sure it is worse. Besides wtf why would the man pay for the date? What is wrong with the USA? If they don't want mysogyny then maybe they shouldn't act like literal children and pay for themselves if someone offers to pay then you decide whether or not to let them, don't fucking assume. Actually talking to the person you're on a date with? Okay like this is just controlling! I think behaving naturally is more important, if that is the way the women would notmally act then that's fine, but stop pretending!

what the fuck am I reading

These are gen Z kids, not millenials, so at least 50% of them feel the same way.
And the numbers will only be getting higher, because teenagers will rebel against the established dogma.
Isn't it great how the liberals take care of themselves on all fronts?

namefag kys

Hang it upside down from a lamppost in the center of its town and bleed it out like a pig for all to see.

Why am I not surprised?

seems a little excessive.

But its headed in the correct direction.. you know, giving actual legit tips to women, and to men on women that, you know, promote society functioning smoothly.

because it's CURRENT_YEAR+1 and it fucking needs to be so we stop have cunts like your single whore mother shitting up our society with their diseased vaginas worthless kids

Humanities. nothing you chimps need worry about

Oops sorry! It just slipped in! butter dick.

the "$5.00 date" part was shopped on

So where's the blue sheet with suggestions from the girls to the boys?

learning to make a nice creampie

I kinda want to abolish health insurance entirely just to ensure these freaks can't feed their mental illness fetish.

I am pretty disgusted that they have to do pointless shit like this instead of actually learning something.

kys

Growing up in California will do this to the best of us, user.

this is the same system that tried (or is still trying) common core

kind of wondered that myself

Suggestions for boys;

1; First and foremost, be yourself. Follow your own convictions.

2; Avoid feminists and Western females like the plague. Even in general social situations.

3; Enjoy the experience of life, and if the situation presents itself, and you have sufficient resources, travel to Asia, Brazil, or Russia where high-quality women are plentiful.

While the Betas, cucks, and skanks are all off giving herpes to each other, spend some time looking into Nicomachean Ethics and see that "The exercise of vital powers, along lines of excellence, in a life affording them scope" is the old Greek definition of happiness.

And don't pay for the girl. Tell her to pay her share.

if i had a kid in that public school system i would dis…
oh right I wouldn't have a child of mine in public school in the first place; not with how depraved teenagers are these days

even if i take the kid out during grade school, the kid won't just suddenly stop being friends with them; the kid would value their opinions more than mine and become another depraved hedonist like the rest of them even if i ground the kid until he or she turns 18 for becoming one then kick the kid out of the house

>>>/ctr/

I don't see the problem as you can use it to build confidence that can be applied in eastern europe

Run along now, child. Have mommy change your diaper.

Whoa…an user that has actual cognitive ability? Oddly enough that is exactly what I did. Ecuador in 1997, then Eastern Europe in 2004.

you shouldn't be having non-serious relationships in the first place

There black alrite.

If they're 11th graders then they're millenials you tard. Millenials are 1982 - 2004. Strauss and Howe defined the term, you dont get to redefine terms just because you dont like them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Terminology

I've know of Hitomi for some time now, but not the other. Thank you.

Holy fucking christ. Is this what women used to be like decades ago? I'd be married in a heartbeat if modern women were like that.

Card carrying Democrats should not be allowed to produce.

Whatever happened to Gen Y (80s and 90s)?

I always heard it that Millennials / Gen Z were those born 2000 onwards.

Most define early 80s to mid 90s as "millennials."

Gen Z is 2000 on.

I was born in the late eighties, and here I am, shitposting the chans.

If you can read this picture, just know that feminism is coming here too

Btw the sign says
"Lets teach our girls to instead of preparing the house , prepare revolutions"
The word "prepare" has same connotations as "clean"

That's a fucking weird assignment, but shit is that a good list. Seriously, read it. It's just basic decency. I imagine it's trying to teach kids how they should behave. Kids get so little of that these days.

fucking lmao

It's funny because the guy is clearly a flaming San Francisco homo.

Considering it is saying to follow suggestions from the guys, I imagine there may be a reverse assignment where guys follow suggestions from girls and that it is some sort of Sociology/Humanities type class, as awful as they are.

I also would have failed this assignment if there were a male version because I have still yet to ever be on a date at age 21. How can this possibly be an assignment?

Are you talking about IPA?

Are that the next evolution stages of Chrischan?

As hilarious as OP is, these "suggestions and rules" were the unspoken norm 50 years ago. Sadly, feminine, respectful and kind is still what guys prefer most of the time, surprise surprise.

Either its a highly ironic prank or the lefties are pushing for some "experience the patriarchy and look how bad it is" assignment that these dumb cunts didn't get. It is puzzling to say the least, without any context.
It would be even funnier if they went through with it and liked it afterwards but couldn't bring themselves to say it. Oh, their cognitive dissonance is delicious when it happens when they try to do doublethink.

You could still find some girls like this before 2000. Haven't seen a single one since, though.

My last gf was like that, but then she was an all-around shy person. Didn't stop her from being a total cock-gobbler, as I found out later.

that things next stage of evolution is called 'le Grotesque'

the second pics fucked up
but the first pic is literally castration, like you would have done to a slave to turn them into a eunuch
like what the kikes and arabs have been doing to white christian men for millennia
and some fucking doctor approved this?
cunt should be crushed under a block of stone with the original Hippocratic oath carved into it

I saw some pic of a women's magazine from 50s here on Holla Forums. The advice were exactly like in the OP, I think it was named "how to be a good housewife" or something.

What country? Is it the Balkans or poland?

In short an ideological cleansing? Or is it a change to a state of purity? Like saying cleaning/cleansing or it is clean. Too bad couldn't understand it clearly since the original is in another language.

Most women absolutely disgust me. It feels good to have a set of standards for once, but still, the absolute dread of realising it will take years until you find any unsoiled woman.

Most women follow their feelings in he moment and hormones. What they think and believe is of secondary importance and often discarded, unless drilled into them from young age or constantly reinforced by her family/husband, and even then they are prone to take bad advice from their "friends".
Look for young ones and in settings far from most degeneracy. Most sluts can be used for sport (remember to be careful), but treat the right one properly.

They're, idiot.

not sure if trolling

Over half of this board is either legitimately too autistic or too new to get subtle jokes.

Ever wonder why the "just pretending to be retarded" thing took off?

It's because they still don't get things even when they have them explained to them.

They can't help themselves.

Watch as they comment on the way I spaced this post.

They're gonna get triggered when they get to college and the professors want papers double-spaced.

any shred of attention from a guy and shes on their dick.

women disgust me