Best of marvel

A thread to highlight how good Marvel used to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/946607.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only Hulk that could transform at will.

Man I can't even begin to care

Good Marvel you say?

That is amazing.

Good Marvel right here

Swimsuit specials should really be a thing again.

Green iz best.

Not with all the SJWs in Marvel currently.

Anyone have the complete Marvel Swimsuit issues?

Dont worry, user, I bet someone will post it real soon.

You autists do realise that there's no difference between pre-pubescent boys and girls from the waist up?

Yes and a fetus is just a clump of cells
>>>/asylum/

Even though Marvel doesn't do it anymore, other companies still do it. Bless Udon.

What?
I'm a medical professional and yes, there are no fucking differences between pre-pubescent boys and girls from the waist up. That's kind of what pre-pubescent implies. I've seen plenty of kids that you could assume were girls but were actually boys and vice versa (because a lot of parents dress their kids like complete shit and don't even give a fuck about their clothes) and the only way to know it wasn't a boy or a girl was because it was written on their papers what their sex was.
Comparing >>874694's comment with what abortion apologists say is so retarded I can't even wrap my head around it, maybe you should go to >>>/asylum/

I've seen grown adults that you could assume were women but were actually men and vice versa, that's not a point.

That said, condoning female child nudity because "lol it's the same as a boy" goes against all kinds of morality and that's what I'm criticizing.

Except that she's not nude, she's topless. It's a non-issue because THERE'S NOTHING THERE

Idiot

k

It absolutely is a point because there is something called "secondary sexual characteristics" that can be objectively observed in people after they reach puberty. The way hair is distributed, breast growth, height, muscle structure, voice, etc, etc that create a huge difference between what a normal XX and a XY person looks like.
I don't think I was clear with what I meant by "getting boys and girls mixed up" thing in my original post so let me put it like this:
If you lined up a thousand normal pre-pubescent kids and looked at them from behind, or from the front while they covered their genitals, all of them with the same haircut, you would have a pretty hard time telling which ones are boys and which ones are girls.
Do the same with a thousand post-pubescent people and you'd get close to all, if not all of them, right, because of secondary sexual characteristics.

This is a completely different issue altogether and wasn't in your first post. I don't know how sheltered you are but it's pretty common for small girls to walk around without anything covering their tops in beaches or at their homes. And it doesn't go "against all kinds of morality", it's just a kid doing what a kid does, it's not sexual. If you look at and immediately think there's something sexual going on on it then maybe you have some moral problems. Complaining about non-sexual nudity is the type of fake moralism pushing that people with no actual morals like to do.

Maybe we could make our own annual Holla Forums swimsuit specials. Choose some Holla Forums characters to be featured every summer, come together with some ideas for poses and text to go with the pin ups and have our drawfags claim the ideas/characters and drawn them. After that some user(s) put together the swimsuit issue as a PDF or whatever. A 8/co/ project.

Too bad Adam Hughes turned into an SJW.

Was it really him and not his wife and/or assistant?

His FB page always seemed like it was curated by someone else, because many posts were in third person ("Adam will be appearing at this con next month…").

The spazz-out post in question seemed like it was just his wife or assistant or whatever who was sick of off-topic troll messages. Or even if Adam himself was sick of it, I don't really equate that with him being an SJW. At least, I hope not.

They had balls though.

Gay prides are also pretty common, does that make them anything short of repulsive?

Nice opinions but where is the argument?
Also, "just a kid doing what a kid does" is nothing close to a justification because kids don't choose what to wear at any time. It normalizes nudity in their minds and I take issue with that, because as we have all seen the slippery slope is not a fallacy but an absolute truth when it comes to j*ws subverting Christian morality.
Naked kids may seem fine at a first glance but it's a sign of just how far we've gotten on Mr. Shekelstein's wild ride.

No, I have learned that where there's smoke there's fire, and I know also that perverts have liked to take cover behind "Come on, it's the current year!" and "lol I'm just pushing the boundaries what are you a peasant this is art" since time immemorial; when you put all this together your suspicion is raised immediately at any precursor of degeneracy real or possible. I just have a hair trigger when it comes to these things.

Good marvel

CUCKED

why doesn't he call her a kike instead of a mutie?

spending his time on Holla Forums, ok.

clearly not the mental side of things, if you can't see why there's something objectionable about little girls naked in panties. sounds like you're the autistic one, man.

bullshit.

Anyone got that one chart with the good Deadpool Stories?

those are ultrarae man

bruh, wasn't she like 13 here

Still looking for swimsuits?

Drop the SJWs and bring back the swimsuits

is that colossus in a speedo? and kitty behind him?

Gotta be Wonder Man, there's a "W" on his junk.

I like how on the third page, panel 4, you can literally see her nipples.

"Why is she naked?"
"The more important question is, how can we make her more naked?"

Shit you're right, I thought those were shadows

It was a pretty impressive slip thanks to the inker

now call me when someone sneaks in some pubic hairs

I never thought I would see that.

It was the 90's.

I gotta wonder, after so many years, someone must have done it at some point.
And no, if it's a "mature" comic, it doesn't count.

I guess as Holla Forums's resident oldfag I should storytime. I'll pick something from back when stories had actual structure.

Still brings a manly tear to my eye *sniff*.

This has more lols than a Steve Gerber comic.

So that's the scene they were recreating in that Thor trailer.

Yeah basically. I really hope they don't fuck this up.

Is that a Snark?

I don't know where the fuck you people come from but you're both nuts and you've clearly never been around kids.

Get lost, kid

Are you having a stroke?

Are those asgardian rifles or are the bad guys just human-level durability

Earth spec weapons. Skurge is holding off the undead from Hel, so I'd wager, they blow apart pretty easily but they would keep coming back and attacking , which is why he gets overwhelmed in the end.

The Things inner tube is Ren, holy fuck my sides

Hellboy as a morlock, nice.

Even Storm recognizes the failure of African society.

dat homage

Thanks for the storytime

kinda goofy

Thanks user

That's what made Shulkie's classic comics good.

Better than Gwenpool at 4th-walling

At least it was so bad it's good for meme source. Compared to current Marvel comics.

Except for Cap America's hail Hydra, that thing got meme'd to death.

Power Pack was ahead of it's time.

Why do they have man faces?

Thanks user.

Keep up the work user.

Keep going

Thanks for everything Op

Man, im starting to miss liefields art.

Liefeld didn't draw it

Thanks user.

Good shit user.

pick one and only one

>kikes had long history of getting niggers on there side I know it didn't work, but ZOG is filled with morons

Everything here would make SJWs loose it.

cheesecake

This version of the X-Men is infinitely superior to anything before or after it. I'll never understand why they got rid of characters like Gambit and Jubilee who were so much fun.

Why are you so obsessed about those irreverent faggots?

save it

Jim Lee Xmen is so nostalgic

Thanks op

Because they are the reason Marvel is dying.

This.

Does Xavier get to experience every orgasm had when the mutants fuck at the academy?

Guy's gotta get his jollies somehow. Probably doesn't get laid much in that chair.

t. burger

Katie was 5 in 1884, 5 and a half in 1989 and now uh… still in her preteens pre-teens as of 2017? Comic timelines are weird.

That means she's forever loli. Nice.

Err, 1984, not 1884.

Speaking of 1984 though, Julie was wearing a dress with nothing but panties under it, not shorts, when she first got her costume. Also Alex has somehow gained an undershirt and started putting on Julie's costume for some reason between two panels while Julie is putting on Alex's costume.

Minor art errors aside we come to the issue's gimmick: Pages in Elsewhere are sideways. The gimmick only get weirder past this.

The yellow kids are apparently based on a contemporary, for 1989, news paper comic. Later comics confirm Elsewhere looks different for each visitor with the implication is supposed to be that Elseworld as shown in this comic is colored by Katie watching way too many cartoons (see also, the opening credits page). Speaking of sliding timescale, this would require a lot of work to adapt to the modern day, especially in a different medium.

The issue takes more advantage of its prospective gimmick here.

The end. For such a weird issue it's actually quite an important one. The pockets of holding on Power Pack's costume's never appear again, though the ability to modify their costumes by putting a note in the pocket will show up several times.

For making this work as a cartoon, I think making Elsewhere 4:3 and have everything be drawn like a shoujo anime could work. Would likely need to add cuts to the real world done in 16:9 to stop the network from getting annoyed though.

Nice

Thanks user.

welcome

Thanksgiving, so fuck it, Thanksgiving comic!

Now the only real problem I have with this issue: Doesn't Dagger have healing powers? Isn't one of the Morlocks a dude whoes entire power is healing? As much as I hate to compare something not shit to One More Day, this is a lot like One More Day.

One of the best parts of Power Pack was that all the "special" crossover/event tie-in/holiday issues were actually important to the plot.

Katie isn't even 6 and she's assembled a bunch of super humans on a whim. Latter she'll befriend Frank Castle. Katie really should have been leading the Avengers in MC2 instead of the bland undeveloped American Dream.

Hjjkjgh
8ch.net/co/res/946607.html

Hey Holla Forums

Omega Red is such wasted potencial,he became a joke as villain.

I know this gets meme'd a lot, but they'd literally never get away with that today

I never even understood what he was all about until someone described him as the "russian captain america"

wolverine's villains are all kinda one-note and shitty

Self insert in all the places.

these colors are beauty.

is that pedo talk?

Attached: 1437963678972.jpeg (456x384, 17.07K)

you only like jubilee because she's asian jailbait.
not that there's anything wrong with that.