BuzzFeed is reporting the British have intelligence that Russians knew Trump had sex parties...

BuzzFeed is reporting the British have intelligence that Russians knew Trump had sex parties, paid prostitutes to piss on a bed that the Obama's slept on, and worked with the Russians during the election:

News Article:
archive.is/YZj7D

Document:
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Eo3u1
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106524105#p106524667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106522347#p106523441
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106522347#p106523441
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106527008
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/818999291263983616
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819000924207251456

archive.is/HAdVr
archive.fo/8PT06
archive.is/YlKXY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rick wilson/start/2016-09-01/order/asc/page/17/
archive.is/nEWnJ#selection-29579.57-29579.131
archive.is/8920H
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Aven
web.archive.org/web/20170111034342/http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/europe/moscow/rooms-suites
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93604363
archive.is/LyReo
twitter.com/trsprudence
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81844583/#81846580
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81249661/#81253190
archive.is/hohdR
nydailynews.com/news/national/idaho-football-players-charged-raping-disabled-teammate-article-1.2649344
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5n9g80/intelligence_chiefs_allege_russians_have/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more baseless claims, more crying liberals.

Full Page 1

I thought the lies were embarrassing before, but this is a new low. The dead giveaway is pissing on Obama's bed, that's truly retarded.

My thoughts exactly, but this story is blowing up.

Go on.

if_you_call_this_journalism.jpg

FYI, only a kike would do some shit like paying whores to piss on a bed their enemy once slept in.

The kike does not understand the white mind, and never will.

Kek, how can any one ever believe that shit. Why and how would Trump even have access to it?
2017 is looking even more promising than 2016

What I love about this whole thing is that their bullshit propaganda actually improves Trump's image. I desperately want for it to be real and Putin to release a video of Trump sitting around with a cigar while a bunch of chicks piss on a bed Obama slept on. This is the kind of petty shit we'd do if Holla Forums were showered in funding to go fuck around in the culture war, and the general public will laugh their asses off because they hate Obama.

It's fake news. Buzzfeed admitted that they couldn't verify anything.

It doesn't even make sense. Lets say Trump was a sicko who hates Obongo that much for argumentative reasons. Why the fuck would he he hire a whore to piss on the bed of his enemy when he could just do it himself, also why does a man like trump need to pay for sex he can get any pussy he wants by just asking.

It sounds like the bullshit they were peddling about Russians taking shits on the carpet in the homes of American diplomats.

Literal fake news

archive.is/Eo3u1

Completely agree

It's so ridiculous… Trump supposedly tracked down a bed to make this happens. No one who runs businesses had that kind of time or retarted desire.

wasn't this a fanfic made by Holla Forums? my fucking sides

Da fuq?

At what point did MSM news outlets start linking to BuzzFeed as if BuzzFeed was legitimate journalism and not a trash tabloid? They do realize they look like fucking idiots linking to BuzzFeed, right?

/thread

On one hand, I can't understand how is everyone so surprised at the bullshit they're coming up with considering Obama repealed the anti-propaganda laws a few years ago.

On the other hand, I am still surprised at the bullshit they're coming up with considering it's supposed to be propaganda.

I bet this is someone playing a prank on buzzfeed.

Shits retarded, speaking of king nigger and his house, I put 2 and 2 together and realise why Trump's family isn't moving to the white house, it must smell like the worse niggardry ever. God can only tell what the porch monkeys did there.

it was, cuck/pol/ did it and sent it to Rick Wilson

Melania told Duhnald that "it vould take years to get zee smell out"

Top fucking kek

some user on 4pol trump general made it and got it to buzzfeed apparently.

This is so retarded… even for buzzfeed. Hope it's a troll.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106524105#p106524667

This

It's official, the Holla Forumss are now more credible than the mainstream media.

*grabbing, ftfy user.

4cuck is taking credit for it.

fuggin buzzfeed kek

No way. now that is funny.

they actually did do this though, I saw it a while ago, never thought they'd actually buy it, unreal

CONGRATULATIONS

Seriously, this reads like Holla Forums fanfic. I mean, watching Hentai with Russian Hookers isn't a dead giveaway?

The barriers between worlds are truly breaking down. Nothing can stop animé from becoming real.

Yeah all real insiders know Trump doesn't watch anything harder than ecchi.

cuck/pol/: Undercover Paparazzi Agents

Then why are you reporting on it?

From who?

This is the fucking definition of fake news.

Where did you find this? It isn't in the document Buzzfeed released.

How would Trump even have access to a bed Obama slept on? He's not in the White House yet.

There are still 355 days left in this year.
What a time to be alive.

Is there any archive of the thread or some proof of any sort?

KEK

this piss stuff is 100% made up by a jew. I hate them so much

They are going to get their asses sued off by Trump. It's going to be Hogan/Gawker all over again.

THANK YOU CY+2.

It was supposedly a bed in Russia…

However the story seems to be fake

oh noes this is the beginning of the end of Donald Trump!

He won't even win a primary now that this bombshell has come out.

Sure, took me a bit to find it.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106522347#p106523441
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106522347#p106523441

Its always a good time to be alive on Holla Forums

Holla Forums STUMPED BY RICK WILSON

SUE
This is libelous even under the current law. They published a report that claimed Trump committed a crime (hiring prostitutes) - which cannot be confirmed. Either Trump can sue directly or the more advisable option of the Trump Company suing for defamation of character, liable, and possibly even racketeering.

God this is going to be a great year.

The piss revenge is almost believable, sadly though in any instance where "evidence" shows up after a long beaten to death accusation goes belly up you can be certain it's bullshit. There rare exceptions though.

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106527008
Apparently this report is a fake written by anons on 4/pol/

Apparently the CIA got fucked over by anons for the third time.

What a thread that was, I never thought he would actually do it off-topic sage

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

ANYONE WANNA MAKE ANOTHER DOCUMENT INVOLVING TRUMP AND ANIME????

BREAKING
TRUMP PLANS TO RAID ISERLOHN FORTRESS, BUT IS ONCE AGAIN REPULSED BY THE DASTERDLY YANG WENLI

Can someone show me where the hentai thing involving trump came from? I'm not seeing it in the original doc.

HE KNOWS

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

So these are modern 4chan pranks? Memeing someone to hold the most important office in the world, then memeing all kinds of bullshit into the news and slowly but surely twisting a narrative to its will. It's brilliant.

It's like Holla Forums is forming a collective conscious and the more liked your ideas and posts become the more you're bending the narrative one way or another. If something catches on it will surely end somewhere.

Absolutely fucking hysterical.

I'll just leave this here.

But remember to be careful about fake news! You want trusted sources like CNN to spread the news.

EVERYBODY IMMEDIATELY SPAM TWITTER WITH 4CHAN FAKE DOCUMENT POSTS!!!

This made me laugh so hard I had a coughing fit that put me in the hospital.

I'm going to die, but it was worth it.

i cant feel Rick Wilson losing his shit in this moment. brillant stuff

it reads like something you'd see in some shitty tie-in novel for a Bioware game or GRRM shit.

Is the "report" the pic in the OP. It looks like some one threw it together one afternoon, because it was, how did these people ever got where they are is beyond me. I guess babyboomers and shitlibs are really retarded.

Well Holla Forums 2 years ago I stood on an overpass debating whether or not to jump. If I accomplish nothing else in my life I can at least say I voted for Trump, I watched Gawker get sued into nonexistence, and very soon I'll get to watch the President of the United States GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND sue buzzfeed into oblivion. What a year this will be my brothers, shadilay

EVERYBODY GET TWITTER'S ATTENTION OF 4CHAN!!!

Feels bad.

Missed opportunity right there

What kind of Japanimation does Trump like best?

lmao

I'm glad you're here with us to enjoy this user.

GET ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW AND SPAM THE 4CHAN FAKE NEWS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

At least this proves how small of guys the CIA really are.

Trump likes watching leggy loli* get lovingly pleasured**

Moe. Cute girls doing cute girl things are the best, believe me.

brb killing myself

Oh my god, I just realized something, First nigger is going to be having a big shindig tonight.
He might MENTION this shit during his speech.

Right. I'd piss on that bed myself. The white man likes to get his hands dirty.

I hope he does. It will give us something worth watching other than him nigging.

Now that's what I call a dodgy dossier.

You know, in terms of scale this might end up being the biggest troll ever devised by 4cuck

My sides have hit lightspeed, shot into space and collided with the star that the planet of the Greys orbits thus destabilizing said star.
The resulting emission of solar flares and radiation has utterly wiped out all life on their planet.
You are responsible for destroying an entire planetary civilization.

i cant find this in the documents?????

It's so big Obama and Trump were briefed on it. hahaha

How the fuck did they buy this bullshit? The document says "Company Intelligence Report", what the fuck is that? I can see how Rick Wilson might think he's super important enough for someone from THE COMPANY to leak shit to him, but how the fuck did it go any higher???

WHAT ART THOU? COCK OF THE FLAME??

Mainstream "media", again colluding with the DNC but now more desperate since they got outed, will intensify its role in fake news stories and hoaxes under the Trump administration.

Not by casually slinging buzzfeed-tier falsehoods (although the cucks can't help themselves) but by trying to fabricate one big false "scandal" to somehow hurt Trump and his approval.

Kek

LIBERALS BELIEVE ITS TRUE
Twitter is full of people taking this fake report as gospel. What can we do?

the worst thing is all the people believing it right now and refusing to believe it came from 4cucks

Nor could I. There is no "14" – something is going on here

Good. They're taking out their rage on everyone on twitter though

What happened?
Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please complete the steps below and confirm that you are the valid account owner.
What you can do:
To unlock your account, you must do the following:
Verify your phone number

Fan the flames, of course.

How can you NOT realize this is a troll?

drinking one right now

now that's some advanced psychological warfare

because that's not in the document

Allow them of course. The second it dies down, and normies realize theirs nothing to it, the Jews lose even more credibility.

The CIA needs to be fucking destroyed

It came back last year.

Show the word where it came from, and point at how ridiculous it fucking is. Those who buy into it are most probably too pozzed to be red-pilled.

they did it again now too

if you tweet at them they'll just make piss puns and call you a russian, just let them keep spreading it, these people are fucking retards, worse I saw some fag with pronouns in his profile say we don't understand 'chan culture'

twitter is silencing everyone who would question anything it seems

truly absolutely pathetic behavior coming from these mental midgets. getting real sick of having to share life with a bunch of stupid dumb asses. It's like the walking dead

Trump was already cutting a shit ton of them, who knows what he'll do now after this awful attempt at a hit job.

Shit man, I wonder what other gullible celebrity that can be tricked into doing the same thing.

If cuckchan can do it why can't we?

I gotta acknowledge 4cuck for the laziest and yet most effective psyop of the year.

Libs are spamming this shit on Kikebook. Might be time to start blowing them the fuck out on there.

Supposedly this is fake.

can you imagine old people trying to process this when they hear it on the news or are just surfing the web

4PLEBS IS DOWN
Oh god anons from cuck/pol/ actually tricked the CIA

I don't see that in the documents.

rub it in their faces at every opportunity you get for the rest of your lives
never let any of these idiots forget how stupid they are

Probably fake, but atleast the part where he had hookers piss in a bed where Obama is supposed to have slept in, is real

Probably accidentally DDoS'd themselves by spreading that link everywhere.

Definitely this.

Seriously we should do something too, if its this easy to jew the CIA, imagine what we could do!!!!!

Is that the most ridiculous part, or is there anything even better in it?

Shadilay, brother

It's good to have you with us.
SHADILAY

that part made me sad

In this one moment, 4cucks were not cucks.

Obama did after Michelle showed him what a real man looks like.

To bad Hiro is probably going to court now.

You mean good, user.

Checking these underrated dubs.

No, because the mob is stupid beyond comprehension and believes buzzfeed is credible.

We have born witness to such madness. Years from now we will grow old, and tell our tales, and not a soul will believe them. I have no regrets.

NEITHER OF THESE ARE FROM IN THE REPORT

Alright, we have to hand it to them, that was too damn good. Maybe we're too harsh on them

No because we'll get flooded by refugees .

It's propaganda in name only; only the most potato of the boomers (still the largest tv watching demographic, big surprise) would fall for this. What you're seeing isn't carefully constructed defamation, it's the written equivalent to a fat cunt bitching on tumbr about how terrible a person Chad secretly is after he shot her down at the mall.

Tamers is still the best season

I want this to happen.

Guys /baph/ already doxed the CIA director and we fucked up their plan to frame Assange.

We already have 2-0 against the CIA.

The fucking font changes from page to page. Buzzfeed is as good as dead.

Some people with IT jobs aren't memeing when they say they work on average like 5-6 hours of their 40 hour workweek while earning 2x median wage. The older staff usually don't know their stuff usually. Sometimes they do but are still stuck somewhere 15-20 years ago because they didn't develop their skills very much after getting their cushy positions.

They need to suffer.

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

NOT ENOUGH ITS NEEDS TO BE 10-0

Why stop there?

Wew.

Either Holla Forums have learned well from the master and WE 4D CHESS TOO NOW

Or, it's the work of the Master himself.

WE'RE GONNA GET TIRED OF WINNING

Has there been an update of that webm to include Trump winning?

Throw some chicken tendies into the story and it's 10/10.

Then we'll just have to win harder each time to account for the tolerance build-up.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDIOTS

NEITHER OF THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE ACTUALLY FROM IN THE REPORT. GO ACTUALLY READ THE REPORT FIRST, HOLY FUCK

Funny how BuzzFeed ran this story when that filthy pervert Ben Smith has a long standing history of having male child prostitutes engage in beastiality. Just ask anyone in Brooklyn's higher end bars and they will tell you this.

WAIT THEY FUCKING ADDED AND EDITED THESE
THEY'RE SO DESPERATE THEY'RE EDITING SHITPOSTS
none of the originals had anything about russia in them, and they edited them to get more spin on their fucking shitty narrative

DESPERATE
YOUR TURN

We're only gonna start trying when it's 14-0 and you're gonna see some real shit when it's 88-0

OKAY!

Who's a political celebrity that's so far up their own ass we can trick into reading our own shitposting?

Jake Tapper?
Meghan Kelly?
Morrison?

Not that I'm aware of, but I want this.

It's too late to run up the score now. Trump is in in ten days, and the CIA is going to be dismantled, and lots of them are going to go to prison for their crimes.

Maddow.

Thank you. As funny as it would be if that was in there it just isn't.

If you really want to throw up a signal, go to a small rich town's theater group and put up pepe stickers. They're all journalists, writers and retired CIAniggers

CIA, You have no power here, you are a small guy

Shit, we need to work fast then!

#FakeNews

go read the report then you fucking idiot

you're id get's added to the list fucking idiot

No, 11-0.

What the fuck is real anymore? Where were you when Trump made anime real?

that's the point dipshit
they're not from what was released by buzzfeed, which lends credit to the fact that some user typed this shit up and sent it to Rick Wilson.
Fuck I know this is a Mongolian Whittling Enthusiasts board but the autism still surprises me

how to tell this is fake 1010

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/818999291263983616
How many times have we fucked Rick Wilson's shit up at this point?

Perfect, anyone has her address?

We can destroy any possible legitimacy buzzfeed has with this, we will make this real as we have done so many times before. The truth is as kek wills it.

I lost count.

I'd like to see some sort of proofs that those screenshots are from the original documents.

PRAISE KEK

Shifting the goal posts hard, did you troll the MSM and the CIA or some cuckold named Rick Wilson?

ITS OVER
POZFEED IS FINISHED
i was just about to link it too
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819000924207251456

Can I get PDF download of the unredacted copy?

She's ImKampfy right? Just post it on /polmeta/ and she'll see it.

Youth vote actually did shift towards Trump this election compared to previous elections even if Clinton won majority of it. Trump actually did win a majority of white millenial voters, its just that demographics are so bad now that she won millenials as a whole.

Please try to keep up. The assertion is that Rick Wilson was trolled, passed the material along to the CIA, who was in turn trolled. This isn't complicated.

Yes.

I'm waiting for the satellite images proving this. Preferably with Trump standing next to mobile WMD trucks pointing towards Israel or smh.

He's truly an idiot isnt he?

And the assertion is made with absolutely no evidence, its bullshit.

Buzzfeed released a shit report, I don't know what that has to do with Rick Wilson

if some 4cuck anons trolled Wilson with some fake shit thats not at all related to the report itself really

We decide it's trash

Sadly the manifestation of non Jews oh and don't forget to include youthful minds of today who watch movies like Borat, exist and after a few drinks from the Monkey business will do quite alot. The Clipper for the Russians is not revealing the truth about the Holocaust. That one is coming back to bite them in all of this. He has options but he is cornering himself in against something even he cannot see. Let's hope he figures out before it's too late for def leopards.

I hope Buzzkike's Peewee Herman go bankrupt after being sued to oblivion.

They were in OP ( )

Fuck it.

No, the screenshots are not from in the report

thank jesus, now all you retards can easily see that the screenshots are faked

I'm asking for evidence too. Lack of evidence for the claim is no excuse to not understand the claim. The claim isn't complicated.

Don't forget to pay a visit to #goldenshowers to see some genuine desperation up close

What a fucking idiot

archive.is/HAdVr

Made an archive mirror just when it came back and before it went down again. Do you know what this means? This one link is getting so much traffic that it's causing 4plebs to cough up.

Evidence?

2017 will be the best year of our lives.

Wait, so correct me if I misunderstand.
Right?

Take solace in the fact that you will never be as butthurt as Rick Wilson

POST YFW IT WAS TRUMP WHO SENT THE STORY TO RICK WILSON.

Invented or not, that paragraph just makes me love him more.

this literally looks like shit i could have typed up in MSdoc

wheres the top secret stamps and all that shit?
they aren't even trying anymore

I am literally dyin' fam

Rick Wilson confirmed for TRShill

go check on your tendies user, they're probably burnt to a crisp

88TH DIMENSIONAL CHESS MOVES.

Someone here should try something

Fake news, but I wish it was real.

Based Drudge

The fact that it was Buzzfeed should have been the giveaway

I hate to argue with dubs, but you're selling the remaining 8 years short, user.

DESPERATE

He's sorta correct. 2017 will be the best until the next best year happens

What is this?!
A pic for ants?!?!

I wonder why Megyn hasn't just swallowed her pride and walked over to Donald and knelt down to lovingly suck the royal knob?

Ah. Like "tomorrow never comes" sort of thing?

You're fucking stupid, the screenshots are fucking fake. Read the goddamn report you fucking morons

it's too late Ben, your clickbait shit will sink as Gawker sunk.

Part of me wants to watch a couple of segments of hers on MSNBC just so I can laugh at my cuckservative father for praising that bimbo years ago.

What a goddamned moron.

He's going to shoah his account any second now.
archive.fo/8PT06

You can read the report for yourself if you don't believe me.

Please show me from where do the screenshots originate from within the report

Kelly

All in good time

This really does look like absolutely anyone could have made

10/31 A VETERAN SPY

I know Holla Forums does it too, but the religion and extreme conspiracy crazies have always been a blight. Both these type of crazies type out like 40 of the 90 responses in a given thread, with a lot of replies trying to find correlations that simply aren't there, and if they are there they are nonsensical or very weak. Then on basis of those correlations they continue with their weard religious theories or conspiracies.

You better be glad you didn't steal the get. I'd personally fucking lynch you, ImKamfy you fucking nigger.

I can only imagine how fucking mad you are right now rick

I bet he is making this face right now!

Those dubs ain't lying.

"Pissing on Obama's bed" is classic yid imagineering. Think about the depraved fantasies they entertain, fam. Does anybody here remember the lampshades of human skin? The 25 cm piece of wood inserted rectally? The masturbation machines of Auschwitz? How about the filth (((they've))) been pumping out into our culture for decades?

The Jewish imagination is elaborate, but not fertile. It always trends toward filth and perversity. That's why, in any fictional account, you can instantly spot the Jew – he's the one writing about injecting dog feces into children's brains and cannibalizing murdered family members. That little touch of depravity is as unique as a fingerprint, and non-Jews have a really hard time doing it.

Hiring a whore to piss on the President's bed is exactly the kind of thing a kike would think of doing to somebody he doesn't like. Trump doesn't like Obama. Therefore, since all the goyim must think like the Jew, we'll fall for this because it makes sense.

Fam, I say this in all seriousness – some of you have grown soft and let your pathological altruism overcome your determination. I've heard it said that there are some good Jews, or that there are some Jews who are "based." I hope you see that this is wrong. That the kike's heart dwells on unrighteousness and dishonor perpetually, and that he is remorseless.

There is only one final solution for this contaminant of the world's minds, this dripper of poison. We must gas them. Gas them all, and show no mercy. If even one lives, he or she or xe or bunself will spread this kind of thinking to another generation.

Gas, my friends. Gas.

thanks doc

Does anyone here have the original documents that the user sent Rick Wilson?

Was that from that website asking for dirt on Trump during the election?

I remember we had huge threads here where people just shitposted into the entry form. The fucking CIA just put it all into their report without trying to verify anything?

It wasn't just halfchan, that was a joint effort.

Where will it stop!?

"But publishing this dossier reflects how we see the job of reporters in 2017"

you're god damn right it does

Brazzers

He is tweeting so hard right now hahahhaha

It is objectively not in the Buzzfeed report. You can take 30 seconds and look for a point 14 but there is none. The anime and "best dumps" bits are either 1) someone poking fun at how obviously fake the report is or 2) some fag trying to consensus crack by exposing the naturally skeptical to false info so they look bad when they point it out to shitlibs.

Last ditch effort to delegitimize Trump. Liberals only leave kicking and screaming.

I read the report & couldn't find these bits.

that's b/c they are fake from anons over on 4

What is it 20 tweets now?

Goddamn it we're still fucking Rick Wilson and the CIA up the ass even 2 months after the election. This is so much fun.

source?

That's the fucking point you CIA nigger.

Thats because that is the original document that the user send to rick wilson , he goes over it and how they edited it to give a russian spy angle it in the original thread from 4chan.

Post proof or get outta here.

We still have the best bit though:

What did he mean by this?

Quality post.

Fucking newfag

Were those excerpts not in the final document sent to RW then?

You missed a fun time.

He's ecstatic that he will finally meet the father of his grandchild.

I can only imagine how fucking retarded you are right now

Why aren't we using this opportunity to redpill and compare this to pizzagate, which was treated like fake news but has ACTUAL evidence?

That faggot's holes must have been really sore after that. You can tell he wants it, though.

There are 'journalists' ITT trying to scoop 8/pol/. Imagine how fucking pathetic at your job you'd have to be to come to Holla Forums for your information.

Well we are the drivers of culture and have straight up beaten the CIA twice.

We're big guys

It'll blow up in their faces when Trump has a DOJ who's actually willing to prosecute for slander and libel.

No user the dead giveaway was the beginning

that's not what BF does
since when do Brits give BF or any Yanks scoops
oxymoron
Brits knowing what Russian spies know, not likely

It's a Jew owned site peddling Rothschild-imagined filth. Trump is probably not even mad right now, just looking at this with his team going "give me a real opponent".

There are feds in this thread trying to get ahead of the journalists trying to scoop 8/pol/ who is mostly posting shit that 4/pol/ did.

молодцы товарищи, мы успешно кибер атаковали американские СМИ

h*theads, I swear.

Baneposting is still one of my favorite memes

Probably more scared than angry at this point.

KEK

I think we're man enough to send them some sort of congratulations for this gift of salt. Anyone want to volunteer to go give them a .png of a bouquet of roses or something?

looks like fun user

That's even MORE pathetic. A Chinese pottery forum is so influential they have to beat the journalists to the scoop, while sifting through the shitposting.

Would have owned a nigger like you

wrong thread :^)

Wrong thread, take that back to the Obama's last finger wagging.

Fuckoff media troll. Go choke to death on a cock

autocorrect typo!

Heil
PRAISE KEK

Well, the libel suit should be hilarious.

Nobody fucking cares. The report itself is fake as shit to begin with, additional fake images won't legitimize it.

Did the last three points actually happen? Because the article in OP has a lot 'an unconfirmed report claims' or 'an unnamed source says', which is basically code for 'we're making it up'

Why does it always come back to baneposting?

Did it.
http:// boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106536483#p106542553

Should spread them anyway to make it even more over the top.

It's fake news with a sex twist. CIA – and kikes – know the typical person doesn't care about Russian interference crap. But if you bring up sex, you'll get interest.

This is the CIA. Old men like remember the shit they've done big and small. In the 80s when Reagan ousted a Latin American puppet that out lived his usefulness (Noriega), the CIA told NYT that cum-stained copies of Hustler were found in Noriega's desk drawer.

If it is memed hard enough, it will become true.

The memes define reality.

They are desperate and will believe ANYTHING negative they hear about Trump.

Let's tell Huffington Post that Russia is blackmailing Trump and Alex Jones because he knows they are in a secrect homosexual relationship and make out with water filters shoved up their asses. They will believe anything at this point.

kek, I hadn't heard of this little scandal before peaking in this thread a minute ago, but I was just thinking to myself earlier today that if you just replaced the words "Russia/Russian" with "Holla Forums", this whole Russian hacker business might actually be legit.

Nicely done. Too bad they're ignoring the compliment.

We have gutted reality and replaced its organs with memes.

ATTENTION JOURNALISTS AND CIA

I possess critical information regarding this leak that I need you to see. I must retain anonymity due to the fact that revealing this could ruin my reputation, but this needs to be heard.

I attached the critical image files in question for you.

I think we need some meme music.
Yahweh abandoned Iron March in 2017AD because their game was a Trojan.

They also participated in child trafficking themselves.

It's alright. I don't really like going there anyways, but, they deserved a bit of thanks.

For posts like this, spoilers is insufficient.

Maybe Kek really likes the plane scene from dark knight rises.

Forever known as President Piss… Sad!

That was a sweet gesture, came to say thanks.

And Bin Laden's porn stash.

Well, it was the one meme that made anons realize they had 'actual magic at their disposal.

Its obvious through a cursory reading of this report that it was written by a non-professional, under twenty-five years of age, who's knowledge of intelligence reporting structure, syntax and format is nonexistent. It is s not just a fake - it is a wholly terrible attempt. The attorney mentioned in the article must sue. Donald Trump should sue as well. This is lackluster - even for the internet. There are so many grammatical errors and formatting inconsistencies that anyone who believes this after any careful reading should be ashamed.

Capped for posterity.

Adolfo Spurdolano directly caused Trump.

Joke's on you, Cuck Wilson gets off on shame.

Credit where credit is due. That was some amazing work.

The day /bane/ crashed that plane, I knew atheism was a mistake. That was the day I rediscovered faith.

NEW REVELATION
:^)

FTFY

Listen faggot, there are screenshots circulating that aren't in the "report" published by the media.

The original 4/pol/ user said they added the russian spy shit afterwards. Does anyone even have the original document? Because all we have now is some faggot from 4/pol/ saying he sent something to Rick Wilson, which I believe but we won't know what was changed until we see what was orignally sent.

archive.is/YlKXY

USA Today took the bait hook line and sinker

You know people here are going to believe that's really from the 'report', right?

Get ready for the "scandal president". Fake allegations and hoaxes every week, propagated by the (((mainstream media))). Also scandalous job growth and country recovery and growth (even with cooked statistics), but that won't get much reporting.

As long as the CIA backed, DNC colluding mainstream media is still able to influence any quantity of public opinion, we will have "Social Justice Warriors" and things like normalizing illegal immigration being accepted.

We need focus even more on mainstream media, making it sound even more discredited and outdated to the public, especially young people.

We have the evidence out there, in the Wikileaks, of their unprecedent partisan collusion and of the DNC literally writing news-stories to these outlets. Keep exposing the agenda these people are pushing, and explain to the unaware (((why))) they do it.

There is historically low trust in media right now, and they keep digging their own graves with all the stuff they are currently doing. Maybe get legislation passed that prohibits companies which own news agencies from holding government contracts (like the Washington Post or Time Warner), and end the government backed psy-ops they perform, under the new administration.

If we can prevent their influence on the internet, they will become obsolete.

I'm running out of "laugh" images.

Does it really matter?

I saw that CNN reported it before the Obama speech as breaking news. Really vague, no sauce, just that they had reports of Russian diddling.

This is all over the MSM.

Not everyone, and have faith. People are excited, we've been short on lulz and long on shilling recently.

The hivemind will filter as it always does.

This is from the DHS, but I assume similar protocols should exist for the CIA

- A first tier source is one that does not typically need additional corroboration prior
to release. Sources that construct the first tier platform include major news networks, such as
CNN and Fox; major newspapers, such as USA Today and The Washington Post; and
international news, such as the BBC and The International Herald Tribune. These sources do not
typically need additional corroboration prior to release

o Major news networks (Television and Internet)

■ CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, Associated Press, Reuters (local
affiliates of these major networks can be considered Tier 1 sources)

■ Local affiliates of major networks, preferably sourced by the wire services
like AP or Reuters

O Major newspapers

■ Washington Post, LA Times, USA Today, US News and World Report, Wall
Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronicle, Boston Globe, Arizona
Republic, San Francisco Chronicle, Detroit Free Press, Miami Herald

■ Some major local/state newspapers are appropriate as well (New York Daily
News, Chicago Sun Times, Minneapolis Star Tribune, Seattle Times, etc.)

o International News

■ BBC, Sky News, UPI (United Press International), IHT (International Herald
Tribune), AFP (Agence France-Presse), Asian Times Online, Al Jazeera English,
Prensa Latina (Latin American News Agency), The Guardian, Le Monde
(France), The Economist, Kyodo News (Japan), The Australian News, German
News, Canada Free Press, Agenzia Italia, United News of India, EFE (Spain),
ARI (Russian Information Agency),
- Should ideally be verified by a First Tier source prior to release.

o Government or specialized sites with a specific focus. Often includes .org's, .net's,
and .co's.

■ AllAfrica.com, Emergency and Disaster Management Service,
GlobalSecurity.org, etc.

o Obviously partisan or agenda-driven sites

■ MoveOn.org, Amnesty International, etc.

- Must be verified by a First Tier source prior to release.
o Tabloids (national and international)

■ The Sun (UK), National Enquirer, Star, etc.
O Blogs, even if they are of a serious, political nature
O Popular magazines

■ People Weekly, Washingtonian, etc.

Fourth Tier - Must be verified by a First Tier source prior to release
o News collection/ compilation sites

■ NationalTerrorAlert.com, Drudge Report.com, DisasterNews.net,
Opensourceintelligence.org, Homelandsecurityleader.com,
HomelandSecurityToday.com.

2.7 SourcinglOIs

1) Credible Source: The item of interest was distributed following information
provide by a credible source, such as a twitter posting by a media outlet

2) Credible Evidence: Information is provided by social media sources, but is being
redistributed by other users or media outiets, lending credibility

3) Corroborating "Hits" Indicating a Trend: The item of interest was produced
from multiple social media different sources providing an overall picture of the
event

4) Official Alert: A notification posted by an official government or private sector
source

It's as real as the report.

I…. well…

….no. Carry on.

#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate#pissagate #pissagate #pissagate #pissagate

Get this trending. Make their shit backfire on them again. Kek wills it.

I'm ok with this.

Not if we spread the memes, asshole. Let us scream the memes!!!

SCREAM THE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!

People who hate him will think it is real and people that like him will believe it is 100 percent bullshit.

Wrong. Trump will make an example out of them very soon. Why do you think their editor is so scared right now? He just pissed off the most powerful man in the world with slanderous lies. He's done.

Good. Pic related.

Off by one. Rolling again. Amplifying.

Did you not think they would have their revenge? No amount of Russian shilling about how 4chan did it will break through now.

Trumps got 4 years of this, he'll end up jumping from Trump Tower by the time they are finished with him.

Someone get this hothead outta here.

Trips confirm: Beaner is badly butthurt.

Every time I need a pick-me-up, I look at this image.

trips confirm, the faggot probably capped his own posted and posted it here let aside the fact that the credibility of not only msm but pages like buzzfeed is at its lowest since their creation but you know like what a wetback will know about it.

The only people who will pounce on this as the gospel truth are the SJWs and the (((media))). Even the most bluepilled, most retarded normal will see this for what it is.

So, let me get this straight, an unsourced/unconfirmed report from some faggot buzzfeed writer that was probably trolled is being taken as legitimate news despite nothing confirms it and it is filled with absurd and easily disprovable allegations?

#pissgate

The public has been conditioned to think that all *gates are bullshit. *gates never pan out.

People were saying the same about the BLM kidnapping and Fox and other normie conservative news covered it. Why wouldn't they cover this is too?

needs more highlighter to make it legit-er

You underestimate the man.

Can we make Bethesda set the next Elder Scrolls game there?

obligatory image
Anyone have the webm?

We live in the Age of Memes, and we are all Meme Warriors under the watchful gaze of Lord Kek.

And the problem is?

You have to go back

Well. Isn't that something.

As per NY Daily News:

"CNN reported that a two-page summary of the allegations were presented to Trump and Obama last week in meetings with the CIA, NSA, FBI and Director of National Intelligence."

Nobody believes the MSM anymore. This will do nothing but give Trump the ammunition he needs to anally rape all journalists for libel. The public will go along with it since nobody believes this shit.

I know you're still upset about having a nigger grandchild Rick but this is just sad.

The onlly way he can prove them wrong is by opening up the

Please, he can't even handle Meryl Streep without twitter raging. And you know it.

Trump fucking loves to sue people. This will end well.

We knew they'd try. We also knew they'd fail.

Holy shit, the balls on you saying that bullshit on Holla Forums and expecting us to nod our heads in concern.

Gold standard in journalist etical integrity
What does Russia have to do with tis, if the rits already knew why do they care if the Russian did?
Also, i'd be surprized if a millonarie like Trump did NOT have parties on the same level as the Wolf of Wall Street
And i hope he burns it afterwards, that's the bed where he and his tranny waifu had pizza parties
Wouldn't surprise me if it was actually true considering Hillary was hell bent on declaring war with the Russians

Already found some new ones boys

Go to archive 4pleb. Search filter Rick Wilson -> Sep onwards -> pol

Im already finding more posts

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rick wilson/start/2016-09-01/order/asc/page/17/

FUCK OFF RICKY

You cucks are hilarious.
CAN SOMEONE POST THE OH OH ITS MAGIC BANE POSTING WEBM?

You're gay.

And you are now officially filtered, nigger.

There's already a file posted on Holla Forums, can't repost shit.

So, serious question. Do you think Trump planted this in the *chans himself, or at least that his team did it? How many layers of irony are we operating on exactly?

Precisely. Feeding (((journalists))) and (((CIA))) absolute outlandish bullshit that they lap up like dogs because "It's against trump" only serves in our favor. And any of the populace that believes the bullshit will only make themselves look and sound absolutely nuts to the rest of the regular populace.

It's a win-win.

EXACTLY THIS

I guarantee you there are several phone calls to several high dollar attorneys going on as this floats all over the internet working its magic.

that and a bunch of alphabets just realized they are utterly horribly and completely fuckedwonder how the spying in Antarctica is this time of yearthat's what was meant by sending the assets overseasdress warm CIA

I'd be willing to believe it's Barron or Tiffany.

This has gone on for a while if you remember what happened with gamergate.

The smaller websites write whatever deranged bullshit, they have their affiliate sites repeat it, some slightly larger sites then repeat the story because all these smaller sites are so it looks to them like it has some credibility, then places like MSNBC and CNN finally pick up the story because they think the fact it's been talked about everywhere must mean it's true.

Accuse anybody who believes the story of being a conspirtard who listens to too much Alex Jones.

who fucking cares you kike faggot? CIA got trolled and you're all fucking butthurt. Go lick some hobos asses for all we care you cocksucking piece of shit.

ftfy

Are there any copies of what user sent Rick Wilson that we can compare it to?

The doc gets worse and worse.

CIA confirmed for Cold In Antarctica

Here.

You new?

Seriously, spread this shit everywhere, it completely demolishes the CIA's credibility and by association, their MUH RUSSIA report.

I have a feeling there are going to be some CIA agents who commit suicide by shooting themselves twice in the back of the head and then stuffing themselves in a bag and throwing themselves in a river. Military Intelligence will discover no foul play.

The real question is, what else do they "think" they know to be true?

Sounds like he died of natural causes.
It's natural to die from a bullet being violently inserted in the brain, suffocating in a bag, drowning in a river, or all three.

Whenever 4plebs becomes usable, archive the posts for posteriety just in case.

They're oj retainer user, a whole office of full time lawyers for Trump. Nice to be a billionaire. Wilson should hang himself because he cannot afford the legal cost of this. Just get out now Rick.

Noice meme

4u

Warm welcome to all Federal agent, and (((journalists))).

We have more exclusive information coming soon. Keep monitoring this thread.

There's the archive. Thanks user.

Nah, Wilson will just get the fees needed by making his daughter be a star on BLACKED

This needs to stop.

Oy vey. We're all going to get suicided, aren't we?

OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

They watch us, but they cannot understand us. We truly baffle them.

Old people still don't understand that the internet is more real than real life now.

Can anyone find the RealClearPolitics article the user mentions here?

archive.is/nEWnJ#selection-29579.57-29579.131

Reroll

Our enemies do our work for us.

Nah. I've asked for it earlier in the thread and got called a kike.

I really want to see what changed and I can't find the original thread on 4plebs either.

#Pissgate can be the last

Also, don't forget to tweet there. Can't let the left take it over

They're out of their depth

(heiled)

Do you remember where you were when Ricky let a potential "gotcha" get in the way of his survival instinct?

I've been butthurt in the past, but never so badly that I stomped over to a sleeping lion and poked it in the testicles.

HE'S GONNA GET RAPED

It'll stop the minute lefty journalists become creative, intelligent people. That is to say, never.

We may or may not get proofs, though either way it's a win for us. The report is laughable and if enough people treat it as bullshit then it's as good as sunk. Media credibility is beyond low.

This is pretty good

you can always tell when a jew is truly out of arguments when they post gore, attempting to get the goyim to recoil in disgust

someone get the hannity insanity on his ass.

All "gates" are instantly discredited in the eye of the public. #pissgate discredits their story.

You can't kill that which has no life.

Oh, Bobby.

Surprised no one has said this.

IT WAS OBVIOUSLY THE RUSSIANS!

We Cthulhu, now.

Buzzfeed saying you pissed on hookers in Moscow is the real news

LUGENPRESSE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

They STILL think CNN was in the bag for TRUMP?!

why_not_both.gif. Also dox him while we're at it. It's an internet war. Go big or go home, gamer girl.

If the CIA kills us, we win.

It seems as though God constantly answers Voltaire's prayer in our favor.

That's a good one. Russians sent western media fake Russian intelligence reports to discredit the media narrative concerning Russian interference with western media's campaign for H Clit. PUTIN is believed to be directly responsible for the leak

Hannity is Fox user.

Jesus christ, my sides

I was going with how they keep insulting us as NEETs with no lives masturbating to anime, but that works too
Checkin' dem Hitler dubs.

Whoops. My bad. There were people who DID think that, though. I still can't get over that.

CHECK'D
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

CNN REPORTING NOW

You have a better quality pic?

im retarded

Holy shit his daughter really got blacked? KEK

I know what you meant, but, really, if anyone on earth counts as "the creeping unknown," it's us.

They're actually going to run this story?

topkek

Link. Now.

I'm having fun with it, I do have a decent job though.

(checked)
Good satire hurts people's feelings.
Great satire gets people killed.

They're already invested. No backing out.

You don't know shit you fucking degenerate.

Conspiracy theorist here, follow me for a second. So Rick Wilson is dumb enough to pass this on, i belive that, so are his neocon friends. Even John McCain is dumb enough to pass it on, partly because of lack of familiarity with the format of proper reports, but also blinded by autistic fury at Trump so he wanted it to be real (another reading is that none of them even looked the thing over).

But who in the CIA believed for a second that the document was real? They are used to leaking to media with lies, they have no compunction about it that is for sure. But that would give them a feel for what is possible and not, and what would blow up in their face. And why buzzfeed, and why some nobody reporter even by internet standards?

Here's the play: it wasn't "CIA" at all, at least not in the traditional sense. It wasn't the typical ass-crack pocket of Satanists who run the place doing this from the top floor. It wasn't a hapless intern either. It was a back bench revolter, a pro who knows the ropes and is sick of his own agency. He saw it come across his desk, recognized it for what it was, and on his own leaked it to some patsy dumb enough to immediately hit copy-paste and try to get a scoop. Add in the "British" angle, supplied by the inside man to the idiot Ken to "cover himself" with, and you have an information bomb, picked up and thrown right back at the Jews by one of /ourguys/ on the inside. It might even have been the spook-user poster from a few months back, he would have been monitoring both Holla Forumss and known to look for this.

The best memes are the ones that are true.

And they ALWAYS double down.

http:/**/cnn.com

I also want to see what else was too funny to make it into their
TOP SECRET REPORT FROM A VETERAN SPY

It would appear that…

Rick Got Rolled.

OH MY KEKS!!!!!

So basically their attempt to meme a Trump controversy is basically a degenerate watersports fanfic…….. You know. considering who operates and supports Pozzfeed, I shouldn't be surprised.

Didn't Goebells say something like that

that sounds like a hypothesis worth considering

And cuck wilson got him a fully dindu colored grandchild (son?).

Or ones that weren't true, but through memetic manipulations of the probability laws of the universe, suddenly become true.

I am 100% convinced now that Trump has Clownpiece as a familiar. Because he's driving everyone insane.

Jesus christ i'am dying

Yes, just substitute propaganda in for memes and you basically have the Goebbels quote.

The legitimate and talented journalists :^) at (((Slate))) took the bait also.

archive.is/8920H

Why have no source saying anything from the CIA..

Its BUZZFEED and thats it. Only BUZZFEED is showing this report.

Remember that the a properly attuned mind is time independent.

Reddit is a mixed bag and it's being fiercely debated. Interesting though, is that the first article wasn't submitted till Obama started his address. Same as the twitter trending.

It's only beginning, user.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

Kek. That last one wasn't supposed to be in there.

Libs are just revealing who they actually are when the veils they've been hiding behind are ripped away

Despite Trump being the God Emperor, I always thought we were Orks.

What an unexpected turn of events. Those British sure do know how to do their jobs well. Props to whoever helped them out.

Admit it, it was you. Well Done AnonYou are doing God's work

Nah, I think McCain just wasn't satisfied with allowing analysts to do their jobs and escalated directly to inept political appointees and told them to run with it or else.

You know what would be even funnier
If McMullin was forced to work at a McDonalds

I have personally told you this several times, in various places on the Internet. Stop namefagging on 8/pol/. Nobody cares who you are until you put on the mask.

We'd be Blood Axes.

This post is cancer and you are now filtered.

The argument could be made that every race does it the same way, the orcs are just more direct about it.

Filter and move on.

Well it is well known that Holla Forums has infiltrated/converted men on the inside in the Alphabets. It is possible.

That guy has weapons-grade autism. Filter on site, don't bother trying to correct him. He shitted up /bmw/ too.

Don't bother. He knows what he's doing. Just filter his faggot ass.

UPGRADED TO LIKELY

CNN is basically stuttering through this report. Admitting these allegations have not been confirmed and may entirely be bullshit.

It's hilarious, and it really shows you how inferior those on the Left are, as they believe this. Not just that, but they think it's the smoking gun that'll take Trump down. The average, every day Leftist is so happy right now. It's hilarious. White or not, they're all genetic waste.

Tripple quads confirm. Praise KEK and his blessings. This is the best current year ever.

SOMEBODY PLEASE SPAM THIS ON TWITTER!!!

Orkz is always da best.

Don't worry my fellow citizen, we here at le Reddit can easily filter through and destroy Fake News with epic upboats. And this here is truly another bit of Drumpf insanity. Clearly an evil Republican't. We will safely guide the Republic as Bernie would have wanted us. Blessed be the year of out atheistic community it's [Current Year].

I CAN ONLY SPAM SO MUCH

webm it.

It's like a South Park thing happening in real life. The press is desperate for some scandal.

At least this means Buzzfeed will be shut down by Trump litigation.

We're basically Alpha Legion who praise Orks
We're seen as the bad guys even though we're working to save a dilapidated civilisation behind the scenes, the Alpha Legion

why are they sex fetish shaming Trump? so what he can only get off watching hookers piss on the bed a current president will be sleeping in. are you kidding me? it's current year +2

I'm watching talmundovision.

Was WAAAGH'ing repeating integers part of your plan?

(checked)
In before worried (((newsmen))) talking about Trump radicalizing white nationalists within alphabet agencies.

IT'S CY+2, SHITLORD

They've fucked with his quiet life for the last time

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

(checked)
…with mouth tentacles.

This thread needs some swastikas. Let's remember what we stand for.

Go home, CIA, you're drunk.

Found something interesting guys. I have a theory this is an effort to get us to stop supporting Putin and therefore also Trump. The indications of Jewish influence are almost way too good to be true as if it was intended to show that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Khan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Aven

Peace and equality, what the swastika stands for?

To be fair, they have reason to be drunk this early into the week.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

THIS

Yeah! Waifus for all anons, even the feds!

Well, when you put it like that…

Lewd.

THERE'S NO PRESIDENTIAL SUITE AT THE RITZ CARLTON MOSCOW

web.archive.org/web/20170111034342/http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/europe/moscow/rooms-suites

It's an ancient symbol of European magic, going back at least 14,000 years, and we shouldn't let one lost war keep us from honoring it.

who could have guessed that Dobson was the president elect

Not seeing these in the actual documents.

Read the thread.

They're made up to show that anyone could print something out and highlight it

(Checked)

I'm never going back, but it warms the heart to see a glimmer of light come out of my original home.

Whoever falls for this will need to be castrated to protect the gene pool.

Look at all these fuckin' dubs!

Well, any "gate" is better than nothing I guess.

I have to give it to half chan, they did a good job for once

Yes there is.

Why not #Watergate?

Is this all just Kek's revenge for the Goon's/CIA Niggers fucking with us during the TRS war?

Well I'm convinced.

anyone got a link to 4cucks having sent them the golden showers thing? (the only scandalous bit of the document currently live on buzzfeed, notwithstanding several fake paragraphs that don't appear in the document)

also, toasting in ebin bread

Praise Kek

>implying they ever left

holy shit this report

If anything, it's more proof Kek loves trickery and shitposting.

MEME IT

WRONG
This is the crowning moment of the fake news mainstream media. History, boys.

WAT.

Hitler dubs confirm, Rick Wilson is in this thread!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH=

Ahh thanks
catching up now

Proofs?

has anyone proof that cuckchan is responsible for the golden showers thing?

funniest thing about this is that even if the faked intel were true, trump would still be president in 10 days. this is all just desperation beyond desperation

No, but meme it anyway. Our memes define reality.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

I DEMAND OATS

Once again 4/pol/ proves themselves to be superior. All you faggots do is turtle up here in your hug box and scream at people for not archiving a link and not breaking the URL because that along with "reddit spacing" makes one a kike shill.

Seriously, the only good thing to ever come out of this board was With Open Gates and Gex can't stand you faggots anymore.

Either you're an idiot or spreading misinformation on purpose.

Noice

/thread

the joke

youre're head

I wonder if someone on CNN will ask what Waifus and fapping is

sauce for the pron gayme?

If this is the Holla Forums you're used to, say aye.

So either some user trolled a dozen neocohen cucks AND THE FUCKING CIA. Or we welected someone who hates Obama SO MUCH that he would pay hookers to piss on a bed he used.

THE PROOF THAT THE DOCUMENT IS REAL!!
Checked.

Why don't I check your digits instead?

What's wrong with Archiving

Or Russia trolled the CIA and a bunch of neocons. Or Trump trolled the CIA and a bunch of neocons.

Either way, somebody is doing the trolling.

Newfag go home reeee.

It's sad Gex sided with the mentally ill jew girl

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS HELP

pls help I'm trying to verify the post with that post number on archive . moe but it says the site is under DDOS attack. Can someone else either confirm or deny this?

Search for "Liru"

I had that archived page open a while ago, but closed it. It's real.

The language is clearly from imageboards

That last image: she needs to be arrested for child abuse. Drugging ur kid with anxiety and depression meds and allowing "him" to switch genders is fucking child abuse. She needs a fucking bullet in the head.

I like this meme.

This is a good point. If CIA can write *chan speak that well, that says more about them than it does about us Kek.

GUYS, A POSSIBLE MCCAIN STAFFER MAY HAVE POSTED ABOUT PISSGATE AND THE RUSSIAN NONSENSE BACK IN OCTOBER

NOTHING HAPPENED BUT HE POSTED THIS IMAGE AS PROOF, I SAVED IT AND HAVE BEEN USING IT, THAT'S HOW I REMEMBERED

HERE'S THE ARCHIVE

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93604363

Repe is a good girl.

THIS MAY BE IT, THIS MAY BE THE BEGINNING OF MUH RUSSIA AND PISSGATE!

Or if Trump can

Can someone post a screenshot of the thread here? I want to start sending it out to right-wing news organizations.

Sometimes I wonder what Kek/user's are going to pull next and you fuckers never cease to amaze. We're now one of the most effective the CIA/MSM has ever faced and we did it because we were bored and it was funny,

I fucking love you guys.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329 (link still works for me, unless it's just in my cache..)
pic related

All the anime stuff is fake, not from the (also fake) report.

PEEPEE

There is nothing at the Ritz Carlton in Moscow by the name of "Presidential Suite" You can check for yourself here:
www.ritzcarlton. com/en/hotels/europe/moscow/rooms-suites

But there are reports of Obongo staying at the Ritz in Moscow in a luxery suite in 2009.

www.pravdareport .com/russia/politics/03-07-2009/107941-obama_moscow-0/
>the US president will be able to enjoy a tropic shower
TROPIC SHOWER
kek

here you are fam

Sad!

I have your back brother.
archive.is/LyReo

We probably owe it all to GATE Kek. They made their most dangerous foe by trying to prevent its birth; we're like Moses or Sleeping Beauty or some shit.

On a side note I went to cuckchan to check it out and there were PRcucks there getting mad that the fake document makes Trump look bad. Holy shit those people will PRcuck until their dying breath. The credibility of the media, CIA and "in the know" establishment is crumbling before their very eyes. And they react by PRcucking.

What if Russian is controlling our dubs. What if Russia is Kek?

We probably owe it to ISIS, ironically enough. They awoke Ba'al when they destroyed his temple. We took notice. This probably is what got Kek to notice us.

Saved. Thank you.

KEK is no Russian

We run CIA now
what a bunch of fucking retards, hopefully Trump will replace all of the heads

Alright. I believe in Kek. I held out for a long time, but I believe.

Whatever was the first event that brought Kek and us together, I'm glad it happened. He's been good to us.
Shadilay.

THE OFFICIAL HOTEL OF MISS UNIVERSE 2013 WAS THE CROWNE PLAZA

LUGENPRESSE BTFO INCOMING

do we have anything to corroborate this, like a screencap of that initial cuckchanner's email to Rick Wilson?

Trump better fill the Alphabet's with anons, we've already proved that we're more capable than they are.

That's when we purge all Goons.

CNN IS TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE THIS LEGITIMATE

I've been doing it for free so long I don't even know if I could go for a bribe.

if this is false then what does it say about CIA's relationship with trump? this is too much.

Thanks, user.

It just ended. You'll have to take it back 15 minutes.

This is groundbreaking, Trump is finishd.

Also tracked down an ISIS target in Syria which the Russians then bombed.

if they're willing to go this far then an assassination doesn't sound far fetched.

Dunno, this guy on Twitter is taking credit for creating it. Not sure how legit: twitter.com/trsprudence

Excellent taste, friend.

Wikileaks on the case.

Yeah but fucking 4/pol/ wrecked their shit.

I doubt the CIA is even competent enough to pull it off.

You really have to wonder what's buried under all of that horribly caked on makeup.

When exactly did that 4/pol/ user give that doc to Rick Wilson? His earliest found posts are from early November. This post is from late October. Which puts the Rick Wilson troll leak earlier… maybe early October or sometime in September?

I am both terrified and exhilarated by an era where Holla Forums pulls off more credible psyops than the CIA. Of course, who did which is always going to be an important question, but it's obvious that a line is being blurred that should never been blurred in a sane world.

how? some ambiguous post form archived threads?

You have to go back.

rick wilson's son being a piss fetishist was a meme on 4/pol/ last summer. what a troll.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81844583/#81846580

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81249661/#81253190

keked and saved

A half Holla Forums user gave this info to Glenn Beck who gave it to McMullin who gave it to McCain who gave it to CIA

That's actually correct English I think.

excerpt. come on WL.

some over-eager reporter is going to ask him about the pissing thing

source?

GET 'EM OUT

Trump will nationalize and deputize Holla Forums, making us an intelligence agency.

What a fucking fag holy shit

Glenn Beck has nothing to do with it. It has been ALLEGED WITHOUT PROOF that a 4/pol/ user gave it to Rick Wilson.

Where is this from? I don't see it in the docs.

Unless something is bolded, underlined in black- then red, and highlighted, I don't believe it.

thanks, but he hasn't really posted any proof. I refuse to believe whoever started this didn't keep a screencap or something as a trophy in case it actually worked

Tell us more user.

Who cares. The doc is ridiculous enough as it is, this is fuel for the fire.

God when I overheard my mother say "4chan" to my father over our phone call, I just knew that my day would get so much cozier.

Once Trump puts ferocious reporter Ken-doll to the fire he'll spill everything. We'll know in a couple weeks at most.

Absolutely golden.

Golden

So was it the hacker known as 4chan that finally took down the CIA/MSM?

You bet your ass they will. I'd be surprised if they don't try and turn the entire conference into a /d/-tier Q/A.

send this to buzzfeed, its the evidence they've been waiting for

I found evidence he wasn't in Moscow for Christmas.

Checking those dubs, and yes, the first thing I thought when I saw that pic was "Barbie Doll." You're not alone in that assessment.

Do you really think that? I have some doubts. I'm not totally convinced that our goals are in alignment, nor that he trusts us, nor that we should trust him beyond the minimal effort we put into ensuring his election to President-Elect. I don't know what it's going to take for me to buy in to the dominant social game, but what's happened so far seems strangely impoverished.

history textbooks will highlight this as the nail in the (((media)))'s coffin

Hey guys I completely believe all of this and it makes me wish even more that Hillary had won instead. How does that make all of you feel?

We can be the air traffic controllers of RWDS units. Wew lads.

Retarded Holla Forums-mod attention whore Dysnomia confirmed for reading Holla Forums through mod interface.

archive.is/hohdR

It was supposedly Rick Wilson, I don't know where the fuck you got Glenn Beck.

see for a quick breakdown
and for the oldest post referring to any of this
and then for me trying to figure out the timeline

I would like to see the original post where the 4/pol/ user stated he contacted Rick Wilson with the report. That post may be lost in time. So far we only have the later posts of him saying that they changed his original Trump report with Russian agent stuff. This was on Nov 1st.

This is all the proof we have.

Anons keep posting fake excerpts from the fake report in this thread. Not sure why. Just read the report from the Buzzfeed article yourself.

So this is FAKE, fake news?

WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE PEOPLE

Get it to BuzzFeed.

bullshit. no way the kremlin would keep a vidya of michelle givin dat dick to barack.

Fuck off back to Knowyouurmeme, faggot.

Now here's an idea. We really are an unprecedented weapon, taken as a whole - the shitposting hivemind. We rule a domain that is basically impenetrable to normalfags, a magical realm they can barely perceive let alone participate in.

They banned me for mod criticisms I can't.

lel i bet assange is laughing his ass off

I don't trust either of you.

Are they sending coded messages again?

Congrats Holla Forums this did what no other news story could do, it redpilled my mom on how fucking disgusting the press has been towards Trump. I even got to name drop the jews and talk about how terrible they are under the guise of concern from Palestinian friends. Bretty good night/10

The entire media got blown up by a hoax, AND Soros and all his NGOs are getting thrown out of Hungary.

Holy fuck lads, it's only 10 days into 2017 and we are hitting levels of winning that shouldn't even be possible.

And if you were too autistic for them what the fuck makes you think we want you here?
Filtered.

That's awesome. How did you convince her it was fake? I'm curious what angle you took.

had had is correct but not in that usage. Buzzfeed is just that incompetent that they don't proof read their 'intelligence reports'.

Are you hoaxing right now? I think you are.

Our goals aren't in alignment, but we're too good at what we do. Too dangerous to be free. Trump will nationalize us against our will, if necessary.

The year of the fire cock hasn't even started yet.
ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING?

SPREAD IT

But you distrust me more, *whispers seductively in memeinese* right user~~~

ATTENTION FAGGOTS

JOHN HOWARD AND TANNER WARD WERE HIGH SCHOOL RAPISTS

THE THIRD RAPIST WAS A MINOR WHOSE NAME WAS NOT RELEASED

EVIDENCE

nydailynews.com/news/national/idaho-football-players-charged-raping-disabled-teammate-article-1.2649344

This is definitely fake. I just cannot believe the fucking CIA did not jewgle any of these names

Hi, I was gone all day and just heard about this. Can someone please summarize what happened? Are the normies acting like this is a bombshell or do they know it's fake?

It's totally fake, right?

You say that…

USS liberty, Israeli/USA citizen poliuticans voting for wars (at this point she mentioned how strange the wars were), two state fuck up, how the official figure has gone from 6 goriliion to less than 500,000, then of course the census records of how many jews lived in Europe.

wew lad

We are the weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

I understand your trepidation Hitler, but believe me my mom at least understand a little about how fucking rotten the kikes are.

Spoken right now, I just had to do X and this is the first I'm telling you of it.

It happened in the past, 'had to do X because of Y'.

Watch out for those shifty trolls, tell an adult if you think trolls are outside watching you.

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

See

wow….. what the fuck… they are getting to be below average

This story is completely real and we'll never see Trump again.

WOO REDDIT

Trump is CIA, and we are the Big Guys.

Another rumor/tabloid tier spawn of MSM lugenpresse

Naw fam, it's totally legit.

So I've come to assume. But you've done a pretty bad job managing your boys. I mean, crack cocaine and heroin? They've destroyed the communities this country relies on to exist. You have sinned against those you owe a debt of gratitude. You must repent in a productive way, a way that helps to undo the mess you've made.

And I just cannot believe you took the time to research a fake entry that wasn't even in the original document released by Buzzfeed. Go read the actual doc that's spreading around and causing all this MSM oy veying.

The only raunchy shit in that doc is that Trump loves Russian hookers and hired hookers to piss on a bed.

How hasn't some random user kidnapped and raped Rick's giant foreheaded coal burning daughter to death yet?

see my other post and follow the posts I linked. Decide for yourself.

Nice.

If Trump took off our mask, if Trump took our anonymity, would we die?

Me too. Praise Kek.

So what you all are saying is

Bernie Sanders could still quickly knab the 2017 presidency?

At a stretch it was marginally believable and maybe worth a look until you see the 'prostitutes pissing on the Obamas bed' bit. Not gonna bother wasting my time on such obvious tripe.

It would be very unusual.

This whole #goldenshower debacle has just discredited the entire CIA and MSM Russian Hacker narrative.
Somebody, somewhere is playing 42D SpaceChess

the salt flowing from the replies to that tweet would put the dead sea to shame

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5n9g80/intelligence_chiefs_allege_russians_have/

It's on the front page of reddit, and they're eating it up.