Hey Holla Forums. This thread has been on /k/ for a while, and I thought it would belong here. I'll copy/paste the OP...

Hey Holla Forums. This thread has been on /k/ for a while, and I thought it would belong here. I'll copy/paste the OP, and hopefully Robot Jewbio will be up for repealing the NFA.

praise kek and pass the auto sears

>>>/k/453986

Trying to crosslink again… I'll try not to suck cock this time

Oh fucking god please!

they also need to get rid of the import ban ffs.

Do it

life would be complete

Hopefully this includes overriding unconstitutional bans in Maryland, New York, Commiefornia, etc

those states will fight tooth and nail, at the cost of millions of taxpayer dollars, in order to keep their anti-gun regimes going. doesn't mean we shouldn't do it, just that it's going to bring out levels of kikery that would make moloch blush.

t. commiefornian

It would be a hard pass to repeal the NFA but holy shit my bank account would won't survive.

What I really want to see is Sessions prosecuting with extreme prejudice all the states with unconstitutional gun laws, like CA, MA, NJ, IL, etc. forcing them to be nullified. Send in the National Guard if you have to. I'm tired of these fucking rogue states that have conquered US territory without a fight. Any state that violates the constitutional rights of its residents is not a legitimate state, but a criminal enterprise at best, or an enemy occupational force at worst, and must be dealt with as such.

please user, i dont know if i can take this much winning but let's keep going and find out

They would have no argument, since states rights is based on the 10th Amendment, which simply states that anything not covered by the Constitution is up to the states. But the 2nd Amendment is by definition covered by the Constitution, so the 10th simply does not apply.

I'm ex British Army. We used various weapons. Sig Sauer or Browning hi power as a sidearm. I preferred the Browning. It's faster.
The SA-80 was our rifle.I don't like it. It has 5.56mm rounds that don't have the range of the 7.62 mm SLR. The 7.62 round has more reach and is very effective at longer range than the SA-80's 5.56. It is more accurate at shorter range too.SLR just means self loading rifle. It reloads from the gas ejected when you take a shot. It is very effective. The SA-80 is less so.

The SLR was nicknamed 'the right hand of NATO'. It's fast and accurate.

Note the same /k/ user previously said he got a call back from both Sanchez and Truluk (Legislative Correspondent. Read: Bill Writer) when asking for Truluk to call him back.

That they thought it was worth having two of the big people in the room to call him back seems to indicate this is taken at least semi-seriously.

Goddamn I love the sound it makes.

Can we make this a dumb criminals thread, or a CCW thread.

Oh yes crates upon crates of Russian AKM's and SKS's and Nuggets

Oh yes.
You can build a Sten fully auto for about 200bux.
looking at you, poorfags who say they can't afford a fun
Oh man, please please do this. Sitting on two sks's and would love to convert. I'll buy three more and convert those as well for SHTF and fun.
Can we meme this, Holla Forums? I mean, we got the emperor against all odds. Can we do it?

fucking niggers lol

That nigger had two guns. What the fuck.

see

Did anyone in this thread actually call?

I'm not in Florida, but I will send my congress critters something so they will support it should it come out.

Couldn't they still be banned on the state/local level?

Not if daddy and co. remember to pre-empt them

When has not having an argument ever stopped a leftist from arguing?

Stopping to pull out the second gun is what got him killed too, fucking nog was more concerned with looking cool than not dying.