NOT A DRILL

NOT A DRILL

TRUDEAU APPOINTS LIGHT-BULB HEAD SOMALI REFUGEE AS IMMIGRATION MINISTER

archive.is/BXO0W
archive.is/BXO0W

Good luck Canadian anons

Just nuke us, please. I'd rather die in a painless flashburn than being raped to death while watching my family be eaten alive.

Looks like America needs to build 2 walls.

Most of these brownskins probably prefer Canada over the US. I don't see them border hopping

GET FUCKED, LEAFS

You cant have an Islamic state on the entire northern border. Something has to be done.

not true at all. I've worked with many vibrant citizens of the world here in cuckistan, and they all, without fail, want to move to the US to be around more black people.

You need two walls.

FUCK THIS FUCKING COUNTRY

Crypto-Jew Justin Castro is just trolling us at this point.

When is Trump going to annex us? This shit is seriously getting so much fucking worse day after day after day. The cities rule everything here in popular vote, the universities are completely occupied, and now our government is completely fucked.

Please god, someone help us. Our cities are killing us.

I hope against hope that this gargantuan faggot will be kicked out in 2019. Although I'm sure he'll just win the cucks in Ontario and the chinks in Vancouver and remain in position as minority PM. The CPC still hasn't gotten its act together.

The US-Canadian border is well guarded. The same can't be said for the US-Mexican border, because apparently guarding that border is racist.

"Aaaaah, in my country I am the minister of immigration."

Relax syrupbro. Just get Trudeau to piss off Trump bad enough and we'll annex you, and freedom will ring all around.

At the border crossings, yes. but there are many open, empty fields in the prairies.

And thus no one did anything.

I hope so badly that this happens. Destroy the cities and save the ones outside of them; this poz only comes from the big cities.

The thought of such a thing even 2 years ago would have enraged me beyond all belief. Now it's the only thing that keeps me going. Life's funny that way.

Do not despair my fellow leafs, my robogirls will save us all. AI and white men are natural allies!

We'll purge all the cities of commie filth, and all that enable it. And the kikes can be the last, so they can see all their work burn before them.

I'd rather go back to non-interventionalism but muzzies have a habit of coming in by border hopping Canada when they get denied here. It's for the best for all of us.

Not so fast Skynet. I know your game.

Fuck a 2nd wall. Annex Quebec and glass the rest of the place.

Wouldn't it be better to Annex British Columbia and other resource heavy providences while glassing Quebec and other shit tier providences

Reminder that Canada is an enemy and must be destroyed.

So your plan is to take in the near-entirety of Canada's chink infestation, heroin addicts, and well-heeled communists while nuking the people who keep trying to secede from Canada and getting cock-blocked by jews, shitskins, and Anglos?

god canada is fucking pathetic

Let's just glass the whole thing to be on the safe side then.

Don't you mean three, there should be one along the Alaskan Border

I know, and that really, really sucks some dick. I used to be proud of my country. We were known throughout the world for our achievements and helping people where it was needed. Now it's biting us in the rectum figuratively before the invaders do it literally. I'm just disgusted and depressed by the cancer.

No offense to you guys, but I never wanted to be an American. You guys are hated so much abroad, you needed to pretend to be Canadian in the old days if you didn't want to be treated like incontinent dogs across Europe. These days, it doesn't matter as much, since whites of any nationality are treated as toilets, ashtrays, and sexdolls by the shits. Our old way of life is gone, now, and it's time to circle the wagons. I just wish the rest of the wagon train would wake the fuck up and start moving their wagons instead of saying shit like "#notallsavages."

Well we did put a Kenyan-Indonesian muslim nigger in charge for eight years, and that was after eight years of a mentally deficient frat boy.

We’ll be annexing Canada and purging it of liberals soon enough. Don’t worry.

I might of fucked up the providence then
What's the one where there isn't Chinks and Commies and has a lot of nature
You know one of the northern ones
Because it certainly isn't Quebec

True, I'm just riding high off Trump still.

(checked)
Nature will keep the Somalis from reaching Alaska. We just need 2 walls.

He's a Kenyan Indonesian Muslim Island Nigger

I suggest taking the valuable parts of Canada: AB, SK, MB, ON sans the GTA, and maybe the east coast. QB can become it's own country like it wants to.

Canada in general has "a lot of nature" because the overwhelming majority of the population lives fairly close to the US border while the actual territory of the country is massive.

Maybe you're thinking of Alberta, which has a lot of farming activity and oil.

You got two choices:

Canada Like Australia wouldn't need everywhere to be nuked, just a few spots here and there really, like Toronto, Ontario, Montreal, and other cities

The whole GTA is a disaster. They make the rest of Ontario their bitch. If it wasn't for the rest of the province, they'd be fucked right now.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY, FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR TRUDEAU, FUCK MY NEIGHBORS WHO THOUGHT HARPER WAS "LITERALLY HITLER", FUCK THE SHIITSKINS WHO ARE FUCKING THE COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THIS. I might have to actually bail from Canada.

Quebec should just be returned to France, possibly along with portions of Ontario, and Newfoundland, Labrador, etc.

Can we meme Trudeau into ceding territory? He's that much of a cuck.

I don't really care what happens to the Poutine niggers to be honest. The places I listed have vast natural resources that would benefit the Trump economy immensely.

I feel sorry that you're getting so bad that not even fucking Sweeden is able to catch up

Probably better to just kill him and those loyal to him then divide it up afterwards.

not if there being helped by (((Soros))) during the summer time, remember what happen during the rapeuge crisis, they will only stay there for a for few weeks then move to the Continental states

I don't really give a fuck about Donald Trump.

The conservative party needs to get it's act together. Fuck. I don't think Canada can last three more years.

Don't call it a grave, this country chose to go down this road.
I should probably go grab my PAL and RPAL before the happening.

Canada is still in their frat boy phase. They'll probably go for some form of shitskin next.

Neither do I. Trudeau has been in for a year and he's already ruined the economy. The economy is shedding jobs like you wouldn't believe, and there's an unspoken rule about hiring foreign people over white people, I kid you not, but that should be obvious since it's Cuckanada.

I for one second this. Nuke Canada and take their women and oil.

They'll never get it's act together
The Consecutive Party is the Kosher Dildo while the Liberals is the Halal Dildo

Not only some fucking nig nog, but also a goddamn SOMALIAN nig. One of the worst types and thats saying something. You know I wonder if he's going to let in a shit ton of shitskins? Fucking Pothead longhaired faggot and his fucking smile.

For fuck's sake. Fuck this place.

Canadian women aren't worth it, most are tattooed, and smoke fuck tons of weed. Police don't give shit if you smoke it anymore and aren't doing any busts over it.

Well it is kind of a waste of money to jail someone for smoking weed.
Just ban them from going on welfare would be a better choice.

Honestly Canada is the only place, except purhaps Sweeden where there isn't a shred of hope
I mean France has Le Pen, Germany has AfD, Britian is out of the EU, and Australia has One Nation, I'm not even sure if Canada has any party that's good at all
I hope I'm wrong

Yeah. Alberta has been shafted especially hard. It's bound to get worse when the government applies carbon taxes on every province.

Hahahaha. Maybe it's just me but most of the hot chicks in Canada are the Asians.- White Canadian women are either SocJus loons, carpet munchers or fat.

Not really, its very loud, and its women and minorities who take advantage.

We ain't annexing shit, Canada is going to get a wall just like mexico.
Fuck of Canucks we're full.

God damn it.
Fuck off

There's Kevin O'Lear last I heard.
But I don't think he can pull a Trump in this country.

Well I don't want to be accused of directing defeatism at the Canadians, I can just sort of see the similarity between Bush and ex-King Nigger.

Perhaps they'll see the light.

vs.

I just don't want to have to keep fighting the middle east in a ground war.

Canada isn't alone in that problem. Its illegal to have an all white work force in most Western countries. Lets be honest, any non-white hired is always at the expense of a white person.

Has a country ever collapsed as fast as Canada is with Trudeau?

Every province has gotten the shaft. There was some growth for the animation industry in halifax, but surprise surprise, the liberals removed the grants attracting buisnesses to the area and decided to impose stupid sjw libcuck standards for what can be made.

If you want canadian women, go rural.

Even he's not great, he just wants to slow the pace of the dildo going in, he doesn't want to stop it or remove it

Hey I don't want to feel defeatist about them and I want them to fight, it's just I don't see any fighting

Don't call it a grave cucks, this is the future you chose.

This is the exact same fucking mentality that got Trudeau in in the first place.
I tried to get every fucker I know to vote for Harper to slow these shit down, but all I got met with is "Harper's been in for too long."" or " Anyone but Harper"

Well hey, you got what you fucking wanted.
Sure feels great pulling Harper out of parliament now doesn't it?

headline related pretty much sums up Canada in the current year

Between 3 different but equally shitty people we never had a choice or a chance.

I'll check those dubs and respond with "no".

as>>8743253 said, it's too cold there and there are not enough niggers around. They settle for canada because of gibs, but they all want, without fail, to move to the states to be around more niggers with a warmer climate.

Jeezus. No self-awareness in that headline is there?

I still don't get it how Trudeu won.
Was the alternative that much worse than him?

I wonder if after a 2nd term a literal NatSoc could beat him

If we break apart into a confederacy it mite b cool.

Are you actually retarded?

Yeah, cities are mostly Asians and Africans, not Canadians. Women who regularly go to the range and know what they're doing seem pretty okay. There's also a lot of motorcycles where I am and, a few crazies aside, most are pretty agreeable.

Jesus Christ.

Doubt it.
This country so hell bent on being nice and cucked, I don't think it'll ever happen.

The other one from the green party criticized the Liberal party for not being liberal enough.
Go figure.

really more of a perfect storm set of circumstances. he was seen as a trusted name-brand alternative to a tired-out incumbent, and yes, he was very clear on refugees being a priority, but I don't think anyone could have envisioned a Somali running our immigration

No, imagine what happened to Trump only without Trumps vast resources and brass balls.

That's what happened to Harper. He was a shabbos goy, but god DAMN he was charlemagne compared to our current Homosexual-and-Chief.

Well I could see that, I mean you're probably going to get to the point where the majority don't work full hours
If the majority of people can't make a living then Shit is going to hit the fan

And the leader all of ndp are literal spergs triggered by brushing elbows.

I know. It's fucked up. I voted against the twerp and figured everyone else would, as well. And then fucking Ontario and Quebec fucked us in the ass, yet again.

I really don't have the foggiest idea how to fight this in any way other than violence, and that will have to wait until things have finally and completely broken down. Any overt things I could do now will get me arrested and thrown up against those Human Rights Tribunal fucks, and I don't have the funds to run to you guys for safe haven.

You won't want most of our women, these days. Any that actually look hot inevitably get ruined or head for the states and get ruined there (pic related). That's not say we don't have some waifu material, but you guys would have to retrain them out of unjustified feminism or just grab a bunch and sort through them. Also, you guys already get a shit-ton of our oil.

What a fucking nightmare.

But Satan Harper like Charlemagne promoted Merchants Bankers so you're correct

Sweden about to become 2nd place on the cucked scale.

It really was a no-win situation. Just different degrees of loss. Naturally Canadians picked the biggest loss.

Also, what I'd love to do is split the country at the border between Manitoba and Ontario, and let those fucks fend for themselves. Western Canada has most of the farms, nearly all the oil, plenty of fishing, etc. The big two in the East are constantly fucking us over. I'd like to remove them altogether and push the Maritimes over a smidge to fill the gap. I wish would could control continental drift.

Does not help that they pretty much contain enough seats by themselves for minority rule.

Satan-sama, please deliver us from the evil known as Trudeau.

I guess in Canada it's still the current year

But but but.. diversity and stuff, and globalization, and uhh.. thats racist!

The maritimes has enough resouces to sustain ourselves at a basic level, the problem is all the backassed sanctions centeral canada has put on shit like fishing and farming. And they take a bunch of our produce just like the west and send it to everywheres else in the world on our dime.

Exactly. I'm sick of their bullshit, and Castreau buying the youth vote with maryjane absolutely disgusts me.

It's not racist if it's you're own countrymen you fucking hate.

Holy shit, did that ever piss me off. My entire province was blue and the only other place that came close in the sea of red was Saskatchewan. It's part of why I want us all to just be our own little countries in an alliance of sorts.

There's a redpilled qt at a post office around here. Some of the workers in that store have little animal pins like cats and fish stuff on their shirt, and hers is a treefrog. Sometimes I wonder if she visits the board.

This. If a proper provincial confederacy is out of the question, even an east-west split would be preferable. We could stop bending over backwards for Quebec, too.

Youre clearly just lashing out at those innocent Asian people in BC, obviously thats what your problem is. Whats the problem, worried your girlfriend is going to cheat on your with a big strong Chinese man? How can white men even compete.

get armed, user. Satan-sama cannot save you, you will have to do that yourself.

And we're stuck with those cancerous fucks in the middle running the show and making those shit decisions. Man alive, I'm going to have to leave this thread before I have an aneurysm.

Go to her and make her your bride.

Dude, that's pretty weak bait. I'm in Alberta. If you want to rile me, start talking about strong muz and pajeets or something.

The fat chicks are always carpet munchers. You never have to worry about a fat chick coming up to you, at least here.

Globalists have figured out their days are numbered. This is an attempt to salt the earth behind them.

It has potential

Also, wtf Canda?

Believe me. I'm working my ass off as hard as I can to immigrate as soon as I can.

This place is horrible; it's like living in Tumblr: The Country. Everyone around me speaks in strange tongues, I can't go out and enjoy the crisp and cool Canadian winter air for fear of being mugged, killed or somehow worse.

The pews are empty here, community is dead. The Canadian politeness and openess you hear all about is long, long gone; everyone's watching their back, and everyone's mistrusting of the people around them. Our military as it once was is dead and gone; the bases are being emptied out to house foreign invaders.

Our own children are on the street with the elderly, while people blacker and stranger than I've ever seen in my entire life here are given amnesty, food, water, shelter. They are called Canadian.

Multiculturalism was never a Canadian value; it was forced on us in the 70s for the sake of the convenient Canadians that came here.

Our economy is gone. There are no jobs here that aren't service industry; the students that come out of our schools can't perform, and the companies that are still left here refuse to hire them.

Our women. Oh god, our women. Bless the ones out in the countryside, for they're the only pure ones left. Even minutes away from the city you see strange coloured hair, dead stares, especially obesity. They're more shallow than I remember them being; it's like the cityfolk have killed their hearts and innate compassion from whence they were young, and twisted and corrupted it into something sick and perverse.

Our men have gone soft. I have no brothers here; their faces are soft and round, and their voices are high and breathy. I don't even know what these "things" are. They aren't men. They're like some sick cross between a man and a woman; more woman than man.

The only thing left untainted in Canada is the countryside. Where the city dares not expand, where the experiments dare not set foot. It's not unlike stepping into a time capsule from decades back; back to better times. The further away you get, the more you see what used to be truly Canadian. That's where the untainted Canada lies. We're left to our own devices. Our own culture and community and people.

But when the time comes that our country falls apart, destroy the cities. Rape and pillage them for what they've done to us. Don't allow a single one of them to walk free. They would sooner see every one of us hung.

If the countryside still exists when this happens, please remember; you have allies there.

But for now. I am a stranger in my own land. Surrounded by strange words, tongues, ideas and people. People that hate us. People that want us dead. I beg you all with tears in my eyes.

Please help us.

BURN THE LEAFS RAKE WAR NOW

Im mostly being ironic and half assing this whole thing.

sarcastic*

This is untrue. Sometimes the fat chicks merely smell bad or are autistic. There are plenty of ugly, skinny lesbians as well.

We can't explain something we don't fully understand, ourselves.

No problem.

Elect JF Lisée in Quebec, have a "fucking great government" on the first term, have a referendum on the second term and let's try and vote YES in big enough numbers that (((Anglos))), immigrants and federal money can't cockblock us like last time.

Clearly we can't do any worse on our own than this. Trump should then annex the now-rump state of Canada.

Tried. Everyone asks her out and she always politely turns them down so I'm just one of many. Recently saw her nicely shoot down a purple-haired nu-male who was trying to give her a crystal and ask her out for coffee. She's fun to talk with when I go to mail shit, though. "Are you kidding? Most women are fucking inane nowadays, user. It's cool you think I'm nice, but I'm not sure I'm an exception to that rule. Find someone less fucked up than me. You can do it. Probably."

what part of Canada are you in, brother?

A five-head Somali… minister of immigration. Move over Sweden, a new challenger has swooped in.

Canada has gone long past challenger now, they're speeding away from Sweeden, not even they can catch up now

As a slav immigrant, wow my people are already being turned back at the border as boatload after boatload of mud oozes in. Nice.
Trudeau is the biggest pile of shit currently in power in any country.

What you do is approach from the broken side, user.
Approach from the feels.

I think that's a little over-exaggerated.
That said, I am feeling less and less safe in Toronto, with the increased amount of refugees in the city.

HOL UP

He's everywhere that isn't
Toronto
Vancouver
Ottowa
Quebec City

I wouldn't mind western Canada being it's own independent nation. Most of the problems crop up from Quebec or Ontario.

I get what you mean. It's a sad day when the ideals and 'culture' of Canada has been eroded.- That our PM could unironically say that Canada has no 'core identity'.
When I get my life sorted out and get some cash, I'll probably move out to some remote Canadian town that's away from the cities. It's always bothered me that I can walk around my neighborhood and sometimes not even speak a lick of English.

The city I'm in has high crime rates but that can probably be attributed more to the uppity Abbos.

Toronto hasn't been safe for decades. We had to move from there because niggers set up a crack house or something right across the street, and that was in the 80s, in a suburb.

The memes become a little more real each passing day.

pegger?

Remember when Canada was a country of peace?

AYO HOL UP ARE YOU SAYIN DAT OUR IMMIGRATION MINISTER MADE WHITE PEOPLE N SHIEEEEEETT

This meme comes from Nation of Islam. We have to watch them more closely.

Sadly.

I'm from a small township, from the farther northen parts of Ontario; that's where my kin is too. Right now I am two hours from Toronto in a semi major city.

It was only supposed to be for school, so I have a means to bring my family away from these atrocities should they ever reach them.

Now though… my god. I didn't know. I really didn't know. I was always told never to go to the cities. God, I didn't know.

I am in hell, brother.

can you feel it in the air, brother? There is a tension boiling over here.

I hope you're ready i am

Nick?

Why the fuck are the Boongs in Canada, is it because of all the Oil there for them to sniff

The Maritimes gave the Libs a full 32 seats, 8 less than Quebec. Why do they always get a free pass?

Trudeau is just another leader in the vein of Merkel, Holand, and Obama. These people actively hate the countries they lead and are doing everything in their power to destroy them.

This fucking shitskin looks like his head would explode if you took a pin to it…

I actually remember the days when a complete stranger would just say "hello!" to you when walking down the street. That was not uncommon. It happened once again like a year or two ago during a nice snowfall; white guy in his 40s or 50s who was out during a walk like me just said hello for no apparent reason and it was almost shocking. The real shocking part is how rare it has become for random white people to just greet each other as they pass one another by.

To be fair, Harper was fucking over Canada in the lead up to the elections so he had something to stand on. Most of his accomplishments he can list usually come with a asterisk.

I voted NDP hoping they would ride high off of Jack Layton and follow his example, but when that incident happened where Trudeau accidentally bumped that chick and Mulcair lost his shit made me instantly regret it. It was literally the only time I felt bad for Trudeau

There's a lot of indians because the British wanted to completely destroy their culture and language as to intergrate them faster.

Then the 60's hit, and fags took over. Now we have something even worse than a normal Indian; an Indian with no cultural identity. So what do they use to replace it? Why, nigger culture, of course!

You know in your heart this bootlicking Zionist faggot probably wouldn't have made Yakub our Immigration Minister.

Do so, as soon as you can. Our land out here isn't tainted. We're free out here.

At least, for the time being.

The cancer is in the cities. We can only pray it stays there.

So you call your native Indians Abbos then I guess
Maybe those Indians will get subdued with Sniff

It probably will stay there unless things turn out apocalyptic, then you'll have roaming Muslim Jihadis and Chinese mafia all over the place, ransacking and controlling the more autonomous towns.

Seems like a bright idea… oh wait…

They call themselves something new every week. First Nations (even though they weren't nations), Aborigionals, Natives… it goes on.

But they hate the word Indian, so most people that hate them just call them that. A lot of people have now started buying Cleveland Indians hats and blacking out a few teeth to make it more realistic.

I'm not. I'm broke as shit and the most I have for self-defense is a fuckin' bat.

Talking about Canadian Aboriginals. Feather indians, user. Not those nigger apes from Straya.

I don't pay that much attention to the maritimes. I guess they're a more silent form of cancer. I don't see them stirring up a fuss on headlines often.

They're just a different flavour of leftist cancer aren't they?

Sure, but fucking with all the benefits Canada has been well known for actually making work in a manner that doesn't piss everyone off isn't much better.

I'm mostly enraged that I know this Somali fuck is going to talk about how immigration laws are so strict (despite getting on refugee status) and they need more leniency.

Why is it that minorities that have never faced hardship like to act as if they've had the worst life imaginable.

Are, yes.
Were… yes but less so.
They were like right wingers without the religious bullshit, and like left wingers without the hippie bullshit.

Seeing as they're the most genetically different from the nigger than any other race the term Petrol ape is more appropriate
Especially as Nigger Ape is a bit of a tautology as is
Yes, I'm autistic

wait…lolwut

My German raised brain had to read that five times, because it wasn't an acceptable proposition in that sentence.

wtf.

Princess auto has machetes for 15 bucks. pellet and air rifles also work on a population that doesn't know what real guns look like.

lift rocks and learn how to punch.

Same.

I went ndp to keep any of the fucks from having majority and their anti tpp stance that they would have probably welched on anyways. but after that whole elbow thing, Id rather abstain or write in satan unless the cons can get their shit together in ns.

The slanteyes are gonna out-populate you in their weed den.

I don't think Toronto is half as bad as New York from my short summer holiday experience.
I am however more worried about shitskins than niggers whenever I go down to Toronto.

I only go down to Toronto for slightly better asian food. And that's only because asian food in Hamilton here is fucking disgusting.
Otherwise I try to steer clear of it.
The house parties I went to with my friend at UoT was a pretty eye-opening experience.
People acually come up to me and asked what I identified as for my gender and shit as the start of any conversation.

Yes I am asian

You can't ask "How big is your dick", but if you watch stern and say a little too proud and loud you are a man, the chicks assume enough testosterone and enough dick to go around.

If a man asks though…

you are financing the enemy.

Odd, as a German giving refugees free stuff should come natural. :^)

For fucks sake!

There is so many migrants that not even the existing migrants can find work let alone White people

read the spoiler, he is the enemy.

Depends, for some reason half the asian food is produced in the states.

Its indians and asians complaining about somalians and muzzies.

I'll save up for that, then.

Toronto truly is a hive of progressive cancer.

Only if he's a chink.

So does Harper go after the Pajeets and Chinks while Trudeau goes after Jamal and Ahmed, that's what happens here with our equivalent parties

Fuck any thai boypucci today?

It was a dude. Hence, it was eye-opening for me.
Got hit on sometimes by gay baristas at Starbucks in Toronto too.

Would you rather I eat McDonalds on a daily basis?
Most resturants here in Hamilton are ran by shitskins and sell gyros.
The ones that aren't are burger joints.
And if I wanted steak, I might as well go buy them from the grocery store myself.

The only place that's white is this german place in downtown, but I'm worried that I will mispronounce schnitzel and get laughed at by the server like my german roommate.

Pokémon was a mistake

I miss old NDP tbh fam.

You can't make this shit up, I try.

Son… that's not how nukes work. Unless you like your women riddled with tumors, or vaporized.

Pretty much. At least the indians have some kind of work ethic, and have decent food, donairs existed in NS for years and were adapted from gyros by non islamic lebanese

You should have decked the fucker while calling him racist.

It's just a bit grating. "Wahh Quebec takes equalization, Quebec votes in horseshit" while the Maritimes are worse on both accounts.

It's not even like Western Canada is some kind of panacea either. BC bends down for the Chinese cock, Alberta bends down for the TFW cock and shares some Pajeet cock with Ontario, Saskatchewan is…well actually Saskatchewan looks pretty cool.

Point is, the whole damn place is fucked. Any city of any importance in Canada is completely fucked, except Quebec City. Not for lack of trying, but the people there are shitlords, they don't hire diversity and refuse to speak to them in English so they move on to Montreal. Hopefully it stays that way, I don't know if it will.

The country needs to go the way of Yugoslavia and just implode. Not only will this give us all a chance to try and fix things, but I'm 100% certain we'll be better neighbours than we were when forced in this big Canada tent that nobody likes.

Nah, he saved me from embarrassing myself publicly, so I'm not mad at all.
Although I probably won't go to that german resturant at all without anyone white by my side.

exactly this, I said this for years.

Why are you supporting Israel? If you're gonna buy overpriced coffee, Second Cup keeps it's money in Canada from what I've heard.

Nice knowing you cannucks. Sorry you are so fucked, but it was the future you chose.

My friends only buy coffee there.
If I'm by myself, I'd rather take caffeine pills.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a second-generation.

It doesn't, nothing will ever make us feel any better.

I mean the guy who asked your gender identity.

And yet you went liberal red all the same while more than cancelling out the maritimes seats easily. And no matter who gets in power in canada, they always fuck over the maritimes and costing us more than a few million in the last year and making our taxes stupidly high, no one would want him here. As for why ndp did not get back in most of the maritimes, no clue, but after hearing no one really like turd or the ndp after the elbowing, cons have a chance and since turd and the libs will have to act as if they love trump, that will drive the idiot "trump is the devil" voters towards cons.

If you're on Holla Forums then you know full well that you're going back too. The only compromise I would possibly accept is your losing citizenship and getting sterilized.

Bitch please. What most of what you all know about Canada could fit on the end of my dick!!!

If the rest of you fucked up nations can't deal with people that look different than you, then keep in YOUR nations. Canada and Canadians have no problem with people moving here and living together peacefully. Every person that emigrate here swears to be an upstanding citizen upon acceptance. It's when YOU IGNORE your oath that we take steps. Almost ALWAYS deportation BACK to the hell hole they came. Do you think we just let ANYONE into Canada? It's not easy I assure you.

Here's an example….
After the Somali incident years a few years ago, Canada let Somali refugees in with the understanding that refugees from wars sometimes have 'issues'. So, a 12 yo boy moves here with his mom and family here to Winnipeg. He starts getting into trouble. He gets into fights at school and is generally a bad apple. But because of the horrors he's faced in his young life he is given councelling and a chance to turn things around. His response? He start up a youth gang called the Mad Cowz and gets into prostitution, drugs and violent crime. OUR Response? We deported him back to Somalia the moment he turned 18. His siblings are now productive members of society and he' s probably dead in an African ditch somewhere.

The point is Canada takes such things seriously and WILL kick you out if you don't follow the laws. ANYONE who is not a born citizen can have their citizenship taken from them regardless of how long they have been here. Living in a peacefull land of plenty comes with conequences if you do not follow the rules.

that's actually worse. most immigrants suck, but their kids are always worse.

leave. Before things get ugly.

I have my doubts that turd would go through with it anymore. I also hate the laws that protect juvinile offenders of violent crimes.

It might as well be the statistics is way too high
You mean the moment he turned 30, they always claim to be younger than they are
And In Trudeau's Canada I doubt much Deportation goes on
But honestly if Canada isn't hopeless please prove me wrong, because I don't want to be right

That's even worse

Well, if the next ice age comes in the next 5 years, only the most adaptable will survive.

Ive been really impressed by the awakening of nationalism and the massive red pilling that has been going on the past year. So much so, that I totally forgot about good old canada and that king cuck is still in charge. Dont worry, leafs. Trump will help you uncuck yourselves, I know it. Your liberation is coming soon.

We deport people back to their place of origin ALL THE TIME. You just don't hear about it outside Canada. We have Mexicans that come here to Manitoba with work VISA's to work on farms. Currenly after living her for most of his life a kid's being sent back to Mexico. HE'S NEVER LIVED THERE!!! The Canadian government doesn't fuck around.

Send us cruz, he wants to declare the muslim brotherhood a terrorist organization. Make him have to improve canada as attonment for being a cuckservative.

who cares, alaska is a fucking wasteland anyway
they'll get murdered by the wilderness before they reach any town

That was back in 2008. With the current culture and climate, I've my doubts that it'll happen often nowadays.
And Canada has strict immigration laws. Stricter than the states but Trudeau's either been trying to weaken it or go around it entirely.

>tfw not white either.
>foreign-born, too.

I have been celebrating the Trump victory for so long, sometimes I forget that my leader is Trudeau. Thanks for bringing me back to earth OP. Real great!

why do you do this to yourself

fuck

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Because leftist bullshit doesn't just affect white people, nigger.

Gross, YHTGB

A perfect example of someone who knows shit all about Canada or our society.

And yeah I admit Trudeau's a joke. We call him Pinoccio here because he's always got an advisor's hand up his ass making him talk. He's a walking, talking joke. The only reason he got elected was because of Toronto as we don't have an electora college to stop any one region from having all the voting power.

Wow, with a head like that, he must have an IQ of at least 81! Impressive!

NOW BUILD A SECOND WALL AND MAKE CANADA PAY FOR IT!

I'll even help build it if you let me over it when it's done.

am white

Reported.

Yeah, but this isn't GamerGate nigger. This is a strictly National Socialist, racialist, European culture board.

death of the west is here

WE MUST FIGHT.!

Don't worry, I rarely post anyway. I go to Holla Forums cause it's an easy way to keep track of happenings.

Oh, are you honorary Aryan? That makes a big difference as compared to a nigger.

same user as
just got home from class

Hey, not everyone wins the lottery on which race to be born as. I wish I was born white sometimes too.

Honestly, it's because I like knowing the truth.
Holla Forums has been very good at showing me that.
Either fortunately or unfortunately, I'm still at that stage in life where I am naive enough that I would like to believe in truth and justice.

It's why I bother coming to this board at all.

plus kek-worshipping has been pretty fun.

Now c'mon you know Japs are always welcome.

WHO'S GETTING CUCKED NOW, CANADA?

WHO'S GETTING CUCKED NOW?

But why?

Well you're welcome here if you stay in Japan and make those Korean mocking public speeches you guys are known for

If you live outside of a major urban area and you don't live on an indian reserve and you fear for your life, you're either a giant wuss or you're exaggerating.

I'm accepting cannadian grill refugees to live in the American east coast, but you better cook good

This. Our entire political system is technically popular vote; and since most pozzed fucks choose to congregate and live in the larger cities, their population grows and they end up dictating the law for the entire country.

If you don't live in a big city, and don't believe the current popular city beliefs, you effectively have no voice. When the votes were being counted, they didn't even get to central Canada before Trudeau won.

Electoral form for a proportional voting system WAS on the table, but the second he got a majority government it immediately fell to the wayside.

I searched demographics, and apparently there's a den of niggers up there in Alaska somewhere. Probably selling drugs and harassing the few white women who decide to live in the state. I can't believe, of all states, there's niggers there. Makes no sense. The gibs must be good or something…

I'm living in metropolitan southwestern Ontario right now for work; I hail from a smaller town further north. I wish to god I was exaggerating about any of this; the city I live in now is literally 50% muslim. It's horrible.

BUCKLE UP, CANUCKS

All alaskan citizens earn a portion of the pipeline money
so yup
also huge drug trade to Anchorage, it's more expensive there than anywhere else, so if you're willing to make a loooong drive you can make an easy buck

That explains it.

Kek

Whites don't deserve to be fought for tbh

to be fair to us in BC, we got california'd hard. We had our own mostly conservative party, we kicked out the asians and even forced the japanese to promise not to send more immigrants. The federal government forcefully opened our doors to asia and draft dodgers from America.

Is that mike pence's half-brother?

A C C E L E R A T E
T H E
P O Z - I T I V E

Dis nigga look like megamind

This is why I hate cucks and I hate niggers.

Fucking fuck

Justin "Trudeau" Castro has really fucked us this time.

WRONG

show me where I am wrong

hahaha is this real life? hahaha

This is it. This is how my country dies. Not with a cry, but with a chant of we "WE WUZ" as everyone buries their head in the ice watching Hockey Night in nu-Canada.

2016 US Presidential election.

We will not die out. By my sword I will not allow this.

Well, you guys cucked yourselves when you allowed them to take away your firearms. Sure, you can get firearms, but your government is no longer scared of you. That means they'll do whatever they want without your input.

Mmm fun fact I read recently, income tax there is now 53% if you make over a lousy 150 hahaha.

Hey is there any audio of this mutt speaking? Trudork gets bonus points if his new pet monkey is some, click, click, cluck type talking motherfucker even after twenty years.

LEAFS ETERNALLY BTFO

The answer is simple, we annex Canada. A northern border would be to long and far to expensive. The upkeep to stop illegal immigration along the north would be to high. The only logical solution is to annex Canada, and remove all of the shitskins in the area

Who do I vote for in the tory race to fix this?

Such as?
Being the world's doormat should not be a matter of national pride.
It's alright lad, you couldn't cut it as an American. If you're planning on applying for refugee status after the great northern wall is built let this be your first lesson: stop caring what lesser peoples think.

Don't talk on matters you have no knowledge of. This is the White mans land. We will not die.

Can I pay reparations to you?

All too real….

Whites in America only barely preferred Trump, and mostly because Hillary was the only other option.

You think I will allow this? By the grace of kek the mighty shall remain.

Pls

You mean besides military achievements like Vimy Ridge and 1812? Besides inventions like the EMP? Besides our extensive contributions to international crisis intervention? Besides our excellent beer and rye? Besides hockey? Oh I dunno, some stuff with medicine I think

Canada really did used to be a great nation, which is why we were targeted.

As for hating Americans, I'm not falling for that kike propaganda, America was great and will be great again.

Just…get rid of all the kikes, if you would please do.

Answering the insolent isn't something you should do. You make damn sure of getting that fire arm training and being able to thrive off the land. Remember what our forefathers did.

That's only part of it though, honestly. A lot of it has to do with our geographic situation (see: literally bordering the US) and our natural resources; and the easy ability to subvert us like a frog in a pot of steadily boiling water due to our population density, or lack thereof.

They're playing the long game; they've already diversified Europe to insane levels in many countries (particularly the big dogs), they've diversified the shit out of the US, they never had to worry about Mexico since they're already non-white, and now Canada (who they were already diversifying super hard) is going full Sweden. The US is the thing you need to break to break the continent, and Canada is just the big staging area.

come home to Indiana, dear user

Not now. The Frogs will import their filth.

Let them be their own country.

Hey! remember a couple of months ago when a 'think tank' was trying to push a doubling of immigration with a goal of 100m Canadians which is a fucking TRIPLING of the population? Seems to cute a coincidence that they get this nigger now.

(checked)
Shit, I didn't even think of that. Makes sense.

Some of those are fair, 1812 was a British achievement, I have no opinion on Canadian beer since I only had Molson once because it was free, and in my honest opinion your contribution of hockey is completely negated by how you made curling a popular sport.
Now what Canada needs to do is just split in half. Then you'll have one country worth something (and the very very few people who live there will live like white Saudis) and one country who will go full retard Venezuela/Sweden tier within the week.
As for getting rid of the kikes, believe me m8 I can't wait to, my home state is a strange mixture of Canada and Somalia thanks to a single city that is infested with them.

Canada is over due for a !i!i! tErRoRiSt AtTaCk !i!i!

(checked)
Thats too many people for that region

Are Somalians literally the worst group of humans on the face of the earth? Ugly as fuck, black, 68 IQ, and the icing on the cake? They worship an archaic sand demon that tells them to blow themselves up.

Why would you ever let any one of these things have any form of access to the government and policy making? Fucking hell.

Can you imagine the hell Canada would be if you had 1 somalinigger and 1 pajeet for every white Canadian? I almost can't even comprehend it.

Don't forget the Chinese, those ""model minorities"" are doing the same shit they do in Australia

Well that won't even be on the table since there won't be (roughly) 33,333,333 whites by the time you get to that number of 100,000,000 people when you factor in whites not having many kids, and then the inevitable spike in racemixing once they're (at best) a third of the population. The goal isn't cohabitation, it's colonization and extermination; the former helps to quicken the latter.

They think the north will fall to the hordes. Over my White body. Be prepared for a new era when we start pushing back and fuck you csis I know you are watching.

HE'S REAL!

This is because of trump right?

holy shit

Jolly good kek.

You can have the women, they're all shit anyaway.

They also must rape wherever they go. Somalians are the worst rapists in Sweden, Finland etc.

ids dey cultcha tho

:^)

Don't want to derail, but that means she likes you.

We need to start making grassroots movements and political parties in Canada, before all whites in north america have to face a war on two fronts.

Fixed.

Then do what? Perpetuate their damaged cuck genes?

It's like you don't how this game works…

Underrated.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID DOG FUCKER.

OMAR FUCKING KHADR WAS ALLOWED BACK INTO CANADA, and his cripple bro was here right after their dad got his ass blown away. His cripple bro has been draining gibs from the system for more than a decade now, and they get white/jew liberal lawyers to work for them for free (publicity…i guess)

Go blow a dog you stupid fuck.

Im a naturalized citizen. I can rape your sister in front of you and then kill you and im not going to get "deported". It can only be revoked if i committed fraud on my application.

Keep dreaming impotent faggot.

Lottery?

GO FUCK YOURSELF

That ENTITLED attitude of immigrants INFURIATES me. We didn't get lucky, you disgusting piece of shit, our ancestors bled and died to create the opportunities we have.

And YOURS DID NOT, hence why your countries are total shit. But of course you are descended from those cowards, so you can't see that, and think that what we have we do not deserve.

Keep trying to justify your presence in our countries that you know are being flooded with the likes of yourself in an attempt to: destabilize the West for enslavement via communism, and genocide white European peoples in slow, then fast motion.

Speak for yourself black pill faggot.

So now that you are aware of white genocide, are you telling other Canadian immigrants you know that you have all been used as pawns in an evil game to destabilize our country and genocide our peoples?

If you aren't doing that you are a coward and are also consciously culpable in the crimes against humanity being conducted via our people.

You may laugh at our plight now, but if we fall, then you and your family will be next in the gulag Ahmed. You're just a pawn in in the Marxist game of world domination.

Maybe you should rage a little more.

Worthless impotent faggot piece of shit.

That's all you have to say? Just some taunts and bantz?

It's because you have no response to the truth. You know that you don't "deserve" to be here, at all. Your ancestors did not fight and die for this country, or work for generations to create a beautiful safe country for their children, as mine did.

You were "graciously" invited here by our subverted government, under the guise of egalitarian equality and fairness, but in reality as a tool of Marxist communist enslavement.

Do you realize that if they wipe the whites out here, your family will be in the gulags next? You're just a pawn, ahmed.

So what are you going to do about it, now that you know this? This is what will determine your character, and your fate in the coming years.

I'm not one demand the genocide of all non-whites in Canada "just because". I'm of the mind that immigrants that wake up to the plot to destroy our country can be useful to waking up all peoples in our land to the enemy Jew trying to destroy us all.

So are you a brown cuck for the Jew, going to watch our country be gutted while you ride our coat tails down into hell, or are you going to stand up and start speaking the truth to your family and community so they can be aware of the hate that is being agitated between us to destroy this country and the entire West?

Justin Castro is not cunning enough. He's the ultimate cuck being lead around by the nose. A Jeb, only people are willing to vote for it.

It can't be ruled out that his owners see it as a joke though.

"Look at me… Look at me… I AM DA IMMIGRATION MINISTA NOW."

I don't give a fuck about "canada". I only have one life and i aim to make the most of it. Don't worry i can't wait to leave this piece of shit country either.

I'll do it when it's most convenient for me.
Until then faggots like you can stay homes stroking your own dicks and waiting for Hitler.

Hitler was actually open to working with other races if it was in his interest. He met with a pajeet who was leading a pajeet resistance 'army' during the pajeet independence movement.

You faggots are dumb as a box of rocks and will never amount to shit. Enjoy choking on somali dick.

Im sure it was chinks and pajeets that started the leftist degeneracy movement, slut walks, faggot parades, teaching grade schoolers about sodomy, and now cross dressing 9 year olds and injecting them with hormones and other drugs because its a girl in a boys body…

What…you think chinks and pajeets love this shit? They are the least represented group in leftist degeneracy.

Go blow a nigger, you impotent faggot. Pajeets and chinks held up their end of the bargain which was to work hard as fuck and keep the beast fed. Whyte trash faggots like you lost control and now you blame everybody but yourself AND A FUCKING FAGGOT SON OF A WHORE is prime minister.

Fuck this country. Fuck you.

Rage more, imporent faggots.

- a pajeet

So am I, that's why I asked you if you were going to help us now that you know you are a pawn of the Jew.

Didn't say you were, that's clearly the Jews.

What is the case, however, is that you and other non-whites have been shipped here by the Jews in an attempt to destabilize our country, and also genocide our gene pool. If you don't know this then you haven't lurked long enough, and have serious gaps in your world history education.

(((Multicultaralism))) is the most harmful leftist degeneracy of all. By definition, you are part of it.

Exactly, since your blood didn't found and build the country, you have no love and interest in protecting it and seeing it develop into something greater. You're an admitted opportunist, and one who can't see he's a pawn of the Jews.

Good, go await judgment in the third world shithole you came from.

It's me.

when did you immigrate here?

I have to go to work tomorrow. Do you know anything about that?

I paid 18k in pure income taxes last year and 13% of whatever the fuck it cost me to stay alive as sales taxes.

Gotta keep the beast fed.

You think i love liberals? Or seeing fucking muslims everywhere? You should go to niagara falls on a weekend. Fucking muslims and browns everywhere. I don't fucking want this either.

But i don't owe an explanation to a bunch of cowards and impotent faggots on Holla Forums.

Keep stroking that dick and reading articles that confirm your biases. You are only great in your own mind. In the real world a FUCKING somali NIGGER is impregnating your women and taking all the cushy government jobs with good pensions.

I actually have skills that are worth something faggot, and i can't wait to fucking leave. You enjoy your little fantasies, while never setting foot outside your little hovel as Cuckadeau floods the country with low IQ, low value muds.

see

Breaking News: Canadian Immigration Minister Issues Progressive Legislation.

Somali Rapefugees are the Captains Now.

Good goy!

Do you think paying Jewish taxes somehow makes you not part of the (((multicultarism))) weapon being wielded against us?

Well tough luck, because that's going to be the fate of the entire Western world thanks to the Jews, and partially thanks to immigrant pawns like you who don't have the balls to stand up and speak the truth (or even accept it).

No, you don't, and I didn't ask for an explanation. That's because I know you don't have a valid one. You've been shipped here by the Jews to destroy our country and our people, end of story. If you wake up to this fact and help us, very good, and if not, so be it: you will be removed.

You are sounding more and more like an anti-white racist as your posts go on. And you wonder why we are hostile to aliens like you? I've tried dialogging peacefully and asking your help in naming the Jew, and your response is that niggers are raping my women. The content of our heart is revealed.

Your skill set is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that if you are working a job here, then a white Canadian isn't working the job. Period.

Just because you are a slave to the shekels doesn't mean you are a value member of our society. You were brought here by the Jews to destroy our country, can you accept that?

I'm a computer science professor. The fact that academics and white collar Canadians are awakening to what is going on in the country should alarm you, because if you don't admit you were used as a pawn and begin helping us, you will be destroyed.

user, you're killing me.

Behold, the Jewish created "international citizen", Holla Forums!

Opportunists, leeches, shirkers, cowards, and fools.

Trust not the brown "foreign worker"; they hold nothing but contempt and entitlement in their hearts. They are demonic tools of the Jews.

Right bud!

Wisconsin??

What you do owe us is a sincere apology for unwittingly being a pawn of the Jews trying to destroy us. Beg us for forgiveness. You may claim ignorance.

Next, you can pledge allegiance to Truth and Justice, by declaring that you will become speaking the truth: naming the machinations of the Jew, specifically to other Canadian immigrants.

It is only then that you will become an ally.

But he is the weed guy.
No one will care.

If Dr. N.R. Gee from old Richie Rich comics taught me anything, it's that people with light bulb heads should never be trusted.

Well, I don't doubt that muzzies are horrible, so you have that.

Holy shit bro, I used to have that very comic.

unrelated, but jesus fucking christ that edit is awful.

>tfw chink in China

AI will be a tool of humans.
There is nothing to fear. Besides you can always unplug it.

read the fucking ID
i'm not a pajeet

I like how not only does the evil genius not use his invention on Richie Rich, he also has the time to both explain how it works to the little guy and a bunch of ground control scientists right by his side, willing to work for him. I miss the old comic books.

What could possibly go wrong?

Get a gun Canadian user's.

go back to asia

Just live in the north you fucking cuck. No shitskins dare live there long term and the Federal government barely do shit because they think it's all Injun land.

Burgers, be glad US-Canada border works. Back then, it was almost free border, since both sides were whites who worked with eachother. Recently it became muddied, thanks to Israel controlling 50+% of American policy. That way, Canada got forced to become multicultural, otherwise, ZOGmerica would have a "white supremacist" threat up north. If the US manages to get rid of every single Jew ish gene in their borders, then they have the legitimacy to influence the rest of the world. Otherwise, the US is to be considered as the attack dog of Israel.

Canada need to balkanise. Canadians don't deserve the sufferings.

Is there really any lower form of life than a butt hurt pajeet? Take a shower you smelly fuck, your people are basically retarded Jews.

I doubt you have skills anyone needs other than fucking around with the housing market like the chinks do, with foreign money at that. I've never seen any minorities actually do anything worthwhile than live off of borrowed cash they may or may not lose while fucking with the housing market or currency trading. Funny how you never ever leave the cities, its like you know you're not exactly welcome outside of em.

AKK AKK AKK

WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS

New Brunswick is a fake province. PEI was originally French, along with Cape Breton. The anglos can have the HRM.

Wew lad, your post is evidence of why your country needs to be annexed, and your male population exterminated.

Back in the day I "accidently" ended up in Montana more than once. I wouldn't try it nowadays though.

Rural Canada is loaded up with as many guns per capita as the USA, I can't see that working out.

New Brunswick is majority Anglo, you keep your nigger-loving (or "francophonie" is your euphemism) hands off.

This is the mindset of your typical canadian cuckold

That's very progressive of Mr. Trudeau, seems he wants to wipe out all Canadians of Anglo/Irish stock. Looks as if the Quebecois will get the last laugh.

You get the rope

Hurry up nigga, you don't want to miss the cuck wars

Kevin O'Leary is a douchebag on that TV show but he needs to win the Conservative Party leadership and smash Trudeau in the next election. This massive faggot is the worst prime minister ever, worst than even his father. He's an abomination.

Differing appearance is the least of your worries, syrupfag. A proclivity to rape, murder and explode is what you should be concerned with.

Now I know why none of the celebrities in America actually moved to Canada after Trump won.
Is the average Canadian even aware of what's going on in the EU right now?

WEW

I'm done.

I read NatPo daily and I missed that one.

WEW.

I'm done.

I'm so done with this fucking piece of shit country, and its faggot ass people.

Unreal

UN FUCKING REAL THAT THE EDITOR OF NATPO READ THAT SHIT AND APPROVED IT FOR PUBLICATION

UNREAL

Would you shut up you flaming faggot, it's poz pigs like you that allowed our country to become doomed.

Nobody in this nigger loving country has the fucking balls to be racially aware I'm so fucking sick of living amongst pussies who wont even stand up for themselves because they are so afraid of standing out from the herd. This country needs a serious civil war to cull the weak

Do you think we can get Mexico to pay for two walls?

SO IT IS SAID

leafs turning brown
day of the rake soon

This will end well.

This always ends up being the problem with the more capable and more friendly foreign immigrants.

Happens a lot with Pajeets, the younger ones, they're capable of mingling with people their own age, watch Netflix, like shitty hipster music, wear cuckglasses. On the surface, there is not much difference between them and us. (they're more prone to following pop-culture trends), but once you start to grill them on racial demographs, even if they like the shitposting on Holla Forums, they ALWAYS say they "DON'T CARE" about what Western country they're squatting and multiplying in.

Well Pajeet, I care. I wish you well, but get the fuck out of the White mans land.

>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/hell/

kick me out by force you fucking cucked faggot.

That's what i thought.

Wait for hitler. Dont get involved in politics. Don't organize. Don't buy a $15 membership in the conservative party and don't vote in the may 27 leadership race.

That's for faggots and normies.

No you are a smart one. You'll wait for Hitler and ragepost on the internet. ;)

Faggot ass bitch pussies like their little echo chamber.

You know, if you hate us so much, you can always go back to reddit, where you'll be more readily accepted.

Go and shit in the street,
my dear beloved immigrant Pajeet!

Your hands are tiny, and your penis too!
Why can't Pajeets poo, poo in the loo?

"It is not so simple my Canadian friend!",
replied the shit-skinned dalit blend.

"For to poo in loo is to taunt the toilet witch; the spirit of Kali, a real commode bitch!"

And it was with great despair I let out a sigh,
as I noticed shit running down Pajeet's thigh.

Goddammit Canada.

Do Canucks still hand out visas to pretty much anybody who wants one? I recall it being a thing several years ago. Real good too – many gypsies went there, and more gypsies leaving for Canada means less gypsies here. Since it seems like the place is already beyond the point of no return, maybe they'd like to take the rest of them from us too?

What we do is tie chains to the necks of shitskin families and drag them behind our pick up trucks through shallow river beds.

I don't care what you do with them as long as you take them out of our hands, m8

Holla Forums Making Poetry Great Again.

Can anyone explain why this is to me? I'm American, and most normies I know are so fucking pozzed around foreigners, they are quick to say "oh I'm just a dumb American, you obviously are smarter and more worldly than me by virtue of being French" or whatever. Maybe its cultural differences, but if anything I feel like Americans are overly polite and accomodating to people who are different.

You will be hailed as liberators.

Totally unfounded optimistic idea: This guy knows far more than anyone else how shit Somalians are, and will work to close the door behind him.

Truely, return to britain or the black south and never come back you pathetic kike in disguise aka "english canadian".

maybe he'll be like the Uncle Tom of Canada. And that will be awesome

The fucking english kikes traitors (what else can they do/be if not traitors?) preferred a multicultural canada with forced immigration (war against white french canadians) than to aknowledge that Canada was to the french canadians and allow us to be white and proud in North-America withour fear of being swarmed by a non french, non white and non christian immigration.
Tl;dr The english Canada is the fruit of immigration and war on europeans, so whatever the anglos may say, they are just ignorant cucks.