en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people#Genetic_origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayy lmao

i will check my own dubs.

What are the odds?

YOU WILL HANG FIRST TRAITOR

Better do it again, checked

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PRICK TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

He is with us.

Well fuck, I'm convinced. We should immediately convert into a North American Caliphate.

Same both second picture too
fugkign shidd

What

This is it, Booker has to be coming up, it will be a chimpout for the ages.

WE
WUZ
FOUNDING FATHERS
N
SHIIIIEEEEET, DIRTY KAFFIR!

This is easily the most ludicrous argument I hear about Muslims in the US

LGTBBQ

Didn't Jefferson btfo muzzie pirates?

Fucking kikes.

Didn't we fight the muslim pirates in North Sfrica around that time?

Yes we did.

im literally shaking. the power of kek washes over us.

So basically just Jefferson learning the ways of the enemy.

beautiful. and yes user, jefferson was a living example of "able to entertain an idea without agreeing with it."

You are blessed.

Yes, of course. And educated men of that age read everything they could get their hands on. Books weren't cheap either.

What do these idiots expect him to say?

"Uh, no I am not. Thanks. I'm glad you asked"

Some of the most ridiculous figures I have ever heard speak.

shadilay brother. he blesses us all.

what a bunch of white supremacists, don't they know it was written by people who thought blacks were subhuman?

A third fucking round? Jesus.

I've countered this before by saying
The liberal coworker I was talking to was taken aback, but she admitted that I had a good point. Little did she know…

Uh-oh. Jew infighting.

Blumenthal coming to save the shitskins.

Fun its the disavow random groups segment

well they are.

Shocking.

the indefatigable, where do they hide these high energy grandpapas?

I thought that was cute too user.

RACIST

I just think its funny how democrats are suddenly talking about the constitution and states' rights.

What are you anti-semetic Mr. blumenthal

These fucking kikes are shameless.

hes not backing down.

HE'S NOT BACKING DOWN

absolutely based.

If he is going by the (((SPLC))) hate-list, you think we will get mentioned as supporting Sessions?

NO SESSIONS NO

Will you disavow these statements?

Someone shove this kike into the oven.

This fucking kike.

It really is sickening seeing the kike strangle hold on America.

What version of Dixieland is that?

What's going on? plz exblain for people with below 70 IQs like myself

CALLING OUT THE SPLC.

Hahaha that nigger that told Sessions to return his asian baby s getting tore apart on social media.

Did he cuck? Can't watch it right now.

FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

tl;dr they're grilling him before they give him the green-light.

Weaseled his way out of it.

No. It's glorious.

BTFO

Kek he just smashed the kike

kek

Blumenthal is fucking stuttering now hahahhaha!

HE RAN FOR VICE PRESIDENT ON YOUR PARTY

SHOTS FUCKING FIRED

Sessions going harder than the holocaust.

He has a pleasant round face. Should meme him as a mogwai, our mogwai, someone kids and old people naturally trust…

Gosh, isn't this kike so merciful? Giving Sessions the opportunity to grovel and apologize. God I hate these people.

it was for tactical purposes, actually. the marines were having trouble with some raghead pirates in north Africa and needed to put them down. ever wondered what the line "To the shores of Tripoli" refers to?

Sessions gettin' mad naow.

A lot of bullshit questions, did you know that so and so who supported you said something mildy racist? Do you disavow that person you racist?
Mostly vitrue signaling by libs against him. So in '18 and '20 they can say "We tried to stop the racist gib us monies."

WHAT A FUCKING BEATDOWN. BLUMENTHAL GOT FUCKING WRECKED.

"and what if the russians gave you an award?"

Fucking kike

DID. NOT. CUCK.

BTFO

This is great

the somali s back

This Blumenthal turd is an especially evil kike.

Sessions seems like a very pleasant guy. I'm glad to see him hold his own.

Kike is getting backed in a corner heheheh.

just listening to his voice makes me angry. im lighting my oven and im not even cooking anything yet

Couldn't find it for you unfortunately. I can't stop listening to this song though.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED AN AWARD FROM ISREAL YOU FUCKING KIKE? OH YOU HAVE OK YOU'RE DISQUALIFIED FROM SERVIING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GTFO BACK TO ISRAEL

Fuck these people trying to throw Sessions under the bus. I bet the Jews themselves sent him a KKK award specifically so they could trash him for receiving that very award.

TOPFUCKINKEK

I TOO GOT THE AWARD

SENATOR KIKE ON SUICIDE WATCH

So popular he runs unopposed in the primary and general election. lel

what did I miss?

plz

Who is it that's saying this? I missed the name but the voice is familar.

Is this serious? Are they really accosting an old man in a witch hunt fashion about muh racism?

Fucking berenstain universe man.

Just some sniveling yid getting mildly slapped around by Sessions and the other Senators.

Kike asked if he would return an award from a certain group. Sessions reminded him another senator recieved the same award and had run for vice preident.

God fuck Graham.

Graham's a fucking kike.

Sessions pointed out that Reagan and other, even a Democrat got or were involved with this ""racist"" award. Then the next two senators attacked Blumenthal for trying to say that getting an award means you are descredited or share all the views of another group.

I'm a closet bigot. 4 u

I wish. Sadly its as much wishful thinking as Trump being redpilled on kikes.

Can one of you pls do a Sessions pepe I know I've asked more than once but you meme masters can do this.

Thanks, internet is being shit, so I can't watch the stream

Look at the OP you retard.

Look at the top of the thread nigger.

Check the OP?

Virtue signaling. Apparently the guy who gave the award may or may not have said something mildly racist years ago. Typical kike bullshit.

The klan gives away trophies all the time, but they're usually burned up after a few hours.

God damn I love my family.

FAGGOT

I DIDN'T SEE IT REEEE DON'T CALL ME A NIGGER REEEEEE

(((war without end)))

Keked

Sessions is going to get confirmed anyway, right? What's the point of all this?

Ok…

Really nigger?

STOP

Republicans only need 51 votes to confirm him, which he'll easily get. So the only way to stop his nomination is if Sessions fucks up and gives a soundbite or another gaffe that destroys him. So libs are trying to get him to rile him up and get him to snap or something so they can kill his chances. If they can't do that at least they can claim they tried to stop the facist nazi, thus witch hunting bullshit.

Damn, sniff. Makes me miss my grandparents. They were some hardcore nigger hatin' folks. Those goddamned niggers!

You aren't even watching it though. He's hiding massive levels of power. Been going non-stop all day. Hasn't cucked on anything.

harvesting liberal salt

get stuff down on official record so they can hold it against him later. it's what was supposed to happen with holder, but democrats are democrats so lol fuck the rules dawg

Trump is by far the best president we've had in decades as far as our interests go but you're fucking delusional if you think he's redpilled.

Did Lindsey just squeal?

Stop being an autistic nigger. If you can't see it, there's something wrong on your side. Might be your internet connection.

Checked dubdubs

My grandfather hates niggers, but he's more subtle about it. My uncle is a loud motherfucker.

Which country are we at war with?

Senator Faglips just said we're at war. Do we actually have a formal declaration of war against any country right now?

Theater for the DNC voting masses, so they can say they tried to stop the ebil republicans. They'll brag about it in 2 and 4 years from now when they're looking for more donations for their campaigns.

Iran obviously

I just started the stream, are they basically saying that if we catch any muzzies or what have you have no rights, outside maybe geneva convention rights?

Every sane person that has worked with Jews is automatically redpilled. Are you a Jew?

I feel they're asking him a lot of these question so when he enforeces Trumps law they can shriek, "B-but Jeff, y-you said.."

Fuck off, fucking jews.

Best Korea, technically I think. Or maybe not?

We are at war with Iran right now? Why aren't we fighting then?

We're at war with whoever Israel wants us to be at war with.

Checked.

Thanks for trying. Also, that song is pretty good.

остави ме на миру!

aww shit

Quads confirm we're at war with Iran.

Nope we just put sanctions on Best Korea, not troops/bombs.

Alright.

HOLY FUCK, NOW WE'RE BRINGING UP THE JAPANESE

MAH INTERRMEN CAMPSU!

it was a good day.

Was there an official declaration of war for the Korean War? Because as I understand it, legally that war never ended. We just have a decades long cease-fire or something silly like that.

Again? They were on that a couple hours ago.

I hope to do that when my cuck brother has kids. Somehow that former fedorafag gets triggered by just being in the room with me he had an autistic fit at Christmas dinner because I was there. He's 27, for fuck's sake It'd be great for a laugh to get his future kids saying "Gas the kikes race war now" nonstop.

стоп сада педер!

How many times does he have to answer the SAME QUESTION? Gonna be hackin again next.

Kikepedia is conflating "conflict" with war. It claims we are currently at war with Pakistan, Afghanistan, and "ISIL" even though they aren't a country. I'm still looking.

Mad, Vlad?

Seriously, camps are moronic for extermination. Camps are only useful for labor and human temporary internment.

Let me tell you about the russians

I'm pretty open about my political beliefs.

FFS

Its fun when the younger generation is more racially aware than the older generation. All their "muh right side of history" narrative just goes out the fucking window.

I cannot stand this yenta voice. They always sound like a fucking 14 year old gamer.

Having a racist family is fun, all anons should try it sometime.

A declaration of war is a formal declaration issued by a national government indicating that a state of war exists between that nation and another. The document Declarations of War and Authorizations for the Use of Military Force: Historical Background and Legal Implications gives an extensive listing and summary of statutes which are automatically engaged upon the US declaring war.

So technically I don't believe the US is actually at war since we have no actual declarations, and ISIL isn't actually a nation.

Technically we have not been at war for decades. But no one calls Vietnam anything other then a war. So really it doesn't matter one bit because we can still go and shoot up a country without ever declaring war now.

It was almost exactly the fucking same map only one of the concentration camps the USSR investigated all the sudden isn't one anymore lol.

don't ask don't tell :^)

Can we stop it with this shit?!

Ah shit, I fucked that up bad didn't I.

wot about korean war?

ти јебена пиздо, остави ме на миру!

This cunt needs to catch AIDS and die.

Speak english, you fucking vodkanigger.

what kind of niggertry is this?

Reported.

Where's my cheque Ivan?

Same as Iraq "war". Congress supported the decison to fight, but never actually declared war.

Но сцрев мајку.

I only reveal my power level to my inmediate family, showing it to my now fading group of friends could be a problem, as my uni is extremely liberal, as in we fully suport a shitskin brave independant womyn who is guilty as fuck. At every level it's a leftist breeding ground.
Sage for blog-post

english motherfucker

Who is this fucking bitch, anyway? Her little "I know the law better than you, tee hee" routine is getting real fucking grating. Give her hell, Jeff.

he really isn't taking shit. he is throwing back at them as hard as he can under these conditions.

Leave me alone.

ISIL is that fake ass country that doesn't exist that the US is apparently currently at war with.

dob jej

I hate the "you didn't answer my question" argumentation technique.

Tell Putin that we are starting to feel angry that you paid trolls yet didn't pay us.

Keked. My immediate family gets easily triggered by racism, even in humor, but my extended doesn't mind at all. Family gatherings are great, especially when my brothers get so triggered they have to leave so they don't start crying.

Someone should make a movie where a slav is wondering around a city and every cop tries to arrest him because they think he's living in an abandoned building.

Notice all these women sound like retards.

because you can't answer the qeuestion?

Its a fucking Yugo bum, don't hate him you would be like this too if you come from Hell itself

Try hard to find someone you can be natural around it helps a lot

Нема провера за вас. Ви сте лењи и учинили ништа.

Yeah, he sounded like he was going to rip her throat out there for a moment.

Because it is only used when they didn't get the answer they were fishing for.

Racist Grandmas are the best.
for Germany

I was scared about showing friends too, however I showed one of my oldest friends I haven't talked to in a year or so my confederate flag and he thought it was cool. I get that too… I don't have many friends now-a-days.

I love Sessions.

What are the names of these light-skinned peoples living in the Afghan mountains? All persons living in the Middle East that are not of these tribes and that are Paki shitskin sandniggers should be ethnically cleansed from the region. These people may be allowed to live in peace in those mountains.

It's often used when kikes try to run out the clock with bullshit instead of answering the fucking question. More often than not they are fucking binary questions too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Ти западни јеврејски круг пас је проблем ћемо уклонити кебаб

He's already been tossed into the filter.

Persians?

I haven't seen the RIDF in ages, maybe you should stop hoarding the vodka and do your jobs

Sessions is tired of this shit.

The technique of actually not answering questions is despicable. What I hate is accusations of not answering questions when the person the question was put to clearly did answer.

they are questioning trump by questioning jeff.

I forget the name of this particular tribe, but white people are native to the Middle East, almost everyone in the Middle East was Aryan before the moslem invasion.

They'll be questioning Trump when the Question Tillerson on Thursday

Keep that shit ironed nigger.

I believe they are the Kalash in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

They're questioning my patience by questioning Sessions about questioning everything ever said by every organization which sent him an award

NOT RUSKI YOU PRICK WHORE

Oy vey, think of the non-white minorities goy. All aryans should give up their countries, those who will refuse are clearly just practicing evil apartheid and must be force to stop their oppressive ways.

I mostly can with my family, but I can't be any means with my uni friend, it isn't as bad with highschool

I would my oldest friend too, I once discussed about feminism, when I wasn't even remotly redpilled, but he held pozzed opinions, he is a norma;fag thru and thru

He cannot make his "legacy" seem good no matter how hard he tries

comfy as fuck

Yazidi?

You are faggot bastard much like your mother.

Wouldn't that be Esau's tribe?

Oh boy, what bullshit is he gonna pull now? Is he going to launch the nukes live on stage? Or just waffle on about "muh legacy"?

it's going to be a distraction for the biggest crime wave in US history.

“My f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fellow Americans, given recent events and new information coming to light, I cannot in good c-c-c-c-c-c-c-conscience allow Mr. Trump to take this office, and effective immediately I remain the p-p-p-p-p-p-president of the United States of Amer–“

And then he’s shot between the eyes by one of the conservative congressmen.

Checked. I hope this happens.

Yazidis are one small subset, Assyrians are another.

Those who talk about the shit in the middle as if noone should care because its just sandniggers killing each other annoy me because much of it is genocide of whites.

you're even worse, congratiulations you slavish nigger

Are you guys fucking retarded or something, this is how actual aryans who were around the time Cyrus the great lived. The Kalash are known for not having mixed with either arabs or Mongols

Could be. I thought Yazidi were further west, near/in Syria. I could be wrong, though. Not super up on tribal distributions in the ME.

It'll be a lot of Muh democracy, Trump didn't win popular vote stand up against police, BLM and since Dylan Roof got the death penalty, Muh "common sense" gun control,

Reeee where's kinsey

I miss him. ;-;7

That's how it is with my brother. I got into the holocaust discussion with him a while ago. Did not go well at all.
Ouch. He's slightly redpilled. Watches Black Pigeon Tier shit and hates niggers and muds.

Hey, Serbia is bretty based. They told the UN to go fuck themselves and doesn't afraid of anything.

Kinsey hasn't been with Fox 10 for close to a year now, she's with some other network. I want to say ABC but I'm not sure.

The Yazd are on the border of Iraq and Iran. Also, they worship the Shaitan under the name Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel, whose tears extinguished the fires of hell and turned it into earth. Fascinating religion.

What's with the literal autistic screeching?

Yeah, Yazids are in Northern Iraq/Kurdistan/Iran

At least you have family that's redpilled, all I got is my two best friends, as ruskie and a fellow polishburger
>tfw the valley of the silicon jew
>tfw my parents both voted shillery
Even then I'm eternally grateful

and probably Syria too

What do yazidi adults look like? Children often grow out of blonde hair when they hit puberty.

KOVOJO IS SRBIJA AND SJIRBA STRONK NOT AFRIAD OF KEBAB OR UN

More or less my family, you can talk about shitskins all you want but you better not talk badly about muh greatest ally god's chosen.

That was BLM

lower iq subhumans are used to getting their gibs by chimping out. It's not gonna work this time though

Yes thanks we could do without them.

I'm fairly sure that bearded male isn't a child user.

when rahowa comes, you and I will both be in a target rich environment, user.

I don't know how I did it, but now my family says shit like
I know they lean toward our greatest ally, but its something.

both my grandpas died 2 decades before I was born ;_;
least my grandma is vocal and extremely hateful towards feminism

прљави албански курво ћете завршити као и сви остали

Exactly. My dad hates on Mudslimes and my mom hates niggers, but bring up the jews..

If they're big christcucks try hitting them with Anderson's Marching to Zion, worked for my christfag friend.

Tesla was Serbian, as is Novak Djokovic, they get a pass in my book for contributing great individuals, particularly Tesla.

My family says that too but that's just because its an old saying in my region. I have no idea how they don't connect that to talking shit on jews but they don't. Saying "you jewed me" doesn't mean much if you are in the south.

You will do nothing you Albanian whore, we still remove you scum everyday.

I don't understand the toys r us part. Is there supposed to be some sort of connection between that toy store and asians?

I think the jew, I presume, is saying that sessions kidnapped the child from toy store.

>I have those shoes

W-well at least she doesn't like nigger

Ти си курва као твоја мајка ћу ја да отклоним језик и ставити у своје мајке пичко проклето кукавица курвин сине

My grandma was adamant that she didn't want no spear-chucking, grass-skirt wearing nigger as President. They don't make them like they used to.

I miss her too, yet at the same time, she would have been so depressed looking at the degenerate state of the world today.

Im not Albanian and you niggers need to get the fuck out my AUSTRIA

Sorry, bruce. Didn’t mean ta affend ya. Throw another shrimp on the barbie an’ it’ll be right as rain.

I don't get this stupid meme. "She" has less qualifications then Obongo, so why people would even consider "her" is insane.

REV UP THOSE CAMPAIGNS!

That is enough out of you.

This is fox right?

But user, you are.

They're jewing us all into accepting fags before niggers.

That doesn't look anything like the land down under

God these anchors are the fucking worst, when will sessions be back?

Can someone give me a tl;dr of what's happened so far? Are the Dems just crying about waycism?

I know that feel.

She's a black woman, that's all the democrats need. Bonus points if she converts to Islam.

and it's a transgender

Not only that, but you missed (((Sydney Blumenthal))) kvetching about waycis awards Sessions has recieved.

RAUS RAUS SCHEIß JUGO GESINDEL VERSCHWINDE AUS ÖSTERRIECH SERBIEN MUSS STERBIEN

It's like they want to lose. Unless the democrats run a white man, they will have no chance in the next election.

I still haven't seen proof of this being anything more than a meme.

So I just got here and there's talking heads and a plane in the stream.

What did I miss?

>2 million illegals voting? No one oops forgot about the Russians illegally voted!

You have that backwards, democrats have to run non-whites to stand a chance now. They aren't going to get back the white vote regardless and non-whites aren't going to turn out at good numbers to vote for a white person.

Plane?

Gearing up for round three in a few minutes.

The flight plan was hacked

Ми не требаш. Ви сте само гума на мојим ципелама Педеру мали.

OY VEY! CNN JUST SAID THAT RUSSIA HAXXORED US HARDCORE.

here we go

CNN tin foil hat time

Wow what a fucking story. I can't believe the room didn't erupt in laughter.

LET IT BEGIN AGAIN

With Trump's demographic policies, non-whites are going to lose a significant proportion of their vote-share, especially after King and the next Congress pass the 14th Amendment "clarification". Getting back a "normal" portion of the white vote is the only way they they can continue to exist as a party.

PRAISE KEK

CAN YOU DISPROVE IT?

14 year old could of hacked HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

oh for fuck's sake. not again Franken

Senator, if Trump builds detention camps and industrial ovens in Jew York City, DC and Miami what are you going to do about it?

The demographic statistics only look at legal citizens so no they aren't losing a sizable chunk.

what did he mean by this?

A 14 year old COULD have phished that info from Podesta. Because podesta is retarded.
Wikileaks is believed because they have a 100% accuracy rating. CNN doesn't you filthy jew.

It seems to be all the libcucks have now. That and refugees. It's almost like they're getting paid for each time they mention the russians. It also seems like they have a script, because the wording is always the same.

Jesus fucking christ, this is what desperation looks like.

why did you elect this, minnesota

Please sessions remind them how Wikileaks "hacked" Palin's emails in 08.

wtf I love Russia now.

Not MN but he was elected because of all those somali niggers.

tiem for a drink

Be sad I don't get to be part of the raze on mecca

Hey that's a good vodka

Rato dropping the hatefacts!

Perfect.

Birthright citizenship will be eliminated.

Seriously, what do you mean about the 14th amendment clarification?

Jeff "deport the left" Sessions.

Checked, wow shitty timing on my second comment. Man that's fucking great, the only concern is how will we move the massive hordes of spics back down south?

Removal of welfare, nationwide e-verify and guns.

what is ratto doing? if he kisses anymore ass we won't be able to tell him apart from a nigger, at least from the nose up.

An end to Birthright citizenship.
Sadly it won't apply to the ones already dropped.
But maybe we can deport them with their criminal parents.

I was hoping trains, but ah well.

Sessions is one of Rato's heroes, and is practically his political father figure, he just wants his dad to be proud of him.

You monster! The only moral thing to do is send them all back. :^)

I drink your beer tonight stop being so aggressive.

No, the blue-eyed Afghans are bastards of Alexander's army which made a brief invasion, saw how shit it was and went home.

that is so weird to me, because Sessions seems to have integrity. Something ratboy is lacking entirely.

Fuck me el rato is doing a great job.

Pashtun? They're not that light skinned, but they do tend to have blue eyes

(1)
Fuck el rato.

Jewing in Portugal is more used in the sense of being cruel to someone.

Indo-Europeans have a great history that is not told to most.

Keep recounting until you 'find' enough votes
www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/07/20/al-franken-may-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Minnesota,_2008

Only the Supreme Court can 'clarify' an Amendment.

Damm right it is

Is it even possible that Sessions will not be confirmed?

No.

HAHAHAH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES BIG PROBLEM FOR NEW YORK AND CHICAGO HE JUST SIGNALLED THAT SO MANY NIGGERS ARE RETARDED. SESSION FOR GRAND INQUISITOR

nah fuck you Russian here Serbs get pass for Nikola Tesla, you are scum if you do not respect that man and his works

Wrong, King's bill calls for it retroactively.

Fuck off they objectively made my country worse, 1 nikola tesla doesn't excuse a million bre shouting niggers

Doesn't matter, it will take years for the law to be contested to that level, by which point the work will already be done and Trump will pack it with immigration hawks.

Tи cи кypвe cинa иcтo кao гyмa нa мaнc ципeлe

I don't think its possible to create a law that changes an amendment, even just judgement, as Congress cannot change the Constitution without going throught the right and almost impossible motions. By now there would have been a reinterpretation of the 2nd amendment where only militias are allowed to own guns if Congress could decide on the context of the constitution bt passing a law.

The current interpretation is just an errata from an unrelated case, not actually legally binding.

Also, you're an idiot if you think the constitution actually matters anymore.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!

How so?

It takes three years for a case to reach Supreme Court. A case like this would be contested immediately. Not to mention that you need a supermajority of two-thirds of congress to fuck with Constitutional Amendments to begin with.

Simply put, this shit won't fly

this prick again

What trick do you do to get the underline?

Did you just get here, or has discussing racial politics almost exclusively make everyone forget this basic shit?

Blumenthal's jewy voice makes me physically angry.

Not this kike again

The eternal kike user, sweet dubs

You are not changing the amendment. The interpretation that stands right now is a liberal one, muh living document bullshit.
The 14th is a Reconstructionist amendment and as written it does not include spics and chinks that drop one past the goal line. It was for niggers and feather niggers after the civil war.. Id love to repeal the whole damn thing but that pie in the sky thinking.

How many times are they going to the same fucking talking points?

Yeah we are losing powers to an executive branch, but it has taken decades for presidents to get this far with a constitution. Say what you want, but it tried to protect us, even if it means less now and more so as the excutive expands their power.

FUNDAMENTAL FAIRNESS FOR THE SPIC DREAMERS. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO OVEN THIS FUCKER ASAP

Did I hear that wrong or did we meme W30k into reality?

WEW

I'm not arguing for or against morally, I'm stating the facts. It's a dead document. No one holds loyalty to it anymore.

Either until they get what they want, or someone else forces them to shut the fuck up. They're like children, just mindlessly repeating what their handlers tell them.

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)

ha-ha, fuck off Franken.

Whoops, got behind in the stream…onto the other kike.

MUH MUSLIM AMERICANS

I thought that was Blumenthal? All kikes sound alike to me.

Uh oh the muslim americans in Hawaii are deebly goncerned

LITERAL LIP SMACKING

Eh, I just came back from a short break and was behind in the stream when it was still on Franken.

DESEGREGATION WILL BE ENFORCED UNTIL THERE IS AN ALTERATION TO IT

PLEASE TAKE OUR ENERGY SESSIONS

woman should never be allowed in any political hearing

Things that never happened.

Wish they'd stop these fuckers and just get the final vote in already.

they just keep going over the same old shit. Is this normal? or just libtard kvetching?

Fucking 1984 right here

How many times will Sessions have to say: Yes niggers, I will enforce the laws passed by congress.

Tbh I think this is all so when Sessions upholds Trumps laws they can screech, "B-but Jeff, y-you said…"

He's taking a good position. They can't really hold him responsible for enforcing what the law says.

lilly lellbelleetlleleller

You can hear she is panicking. We all know she's going to lose her last 8 years of dindu policy.

Have they created some sort of time bubble to trap us all while they conquer the real world? I had plans today. They day is over now.

it' so much more interesting than bongland politics but it's a bit repetitive.
gonna soldier on i guess.

this

Too few people watch the Senate. If they tried something, there would be fireworks going off everywhere for the world to see while the real shit goes down.

Fuck this cunt

Die Franken-faggot

Fuck, this kike again.

I wish this kike was dead.
I wish every kike was dead.

Faggot jew.

franken btfo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is this?
What? Maybe you should not ask the drunks what happened and maybe find someone more sober if you wamt the truth.

Yes, yes I am.

We died and we're in hell. Hell is listening to Al Franken whine for eternity.

Sounds like bullshit to me. What's the story behind this?

More like Franken(((stein))) am I right?
heh? Guys?

you live in a world where al franken is a fucking senator who knows anything anymore

They only report the non-indian rapes.

That would certainly explain this pain in my side, I've had it all fucking day and it's annoying as fuck.

It's a senile kike blabbering nonsense because he thinks he is important, figure is made up

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE YID

Everything is fine. This is okay. This is reality now.

Fucking white racists!

Stuart is offended.

Come on.

That will be taken to SCOTUS

Once you force SCOTUS to look at it, after Trump stuffs the court, we'll get the ruling we want.

That's the plan anyway.

"If you direct fear towards outsiders they will kill you."

Oy fucking vey.

thefreedictionary.com/rabulism

MUH SOMALI REFUGEES

DEY'S SMERT KIDS. DEY'S TERRFIED.

Ah, I see.

what & a senator will just turn up at your school? bollocks

This kike is over-blowing shit so bad… TRUMP IS HITLER, DON'T BE SCARED POOR MUSLIM CHILDREN, BE STRONG. Someone knock this yid off please.

French law doesn't have anything to do with our government you stupid faggot.

The goys are waking up

YOU MEAN REFUGEES YOU FUCKING KIKE

Nigger what?

Can someone shut this kike up with a bagel or something already? It's too early to sleep.

Holy shit this kike is insufferable.

The best part is that probably 90% of people in there don't give a shit about what Franken is saying and just want him to shut the fuck up.

HOLY SHIT WILL IT EVER END

HOMECOMING QUEEN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT?

I hope that Frankin dies of cancer holy shit.

KILL THIS FUCKING KIKE IGWIEIBISBISBKLNSCLJFNLJDBHIBRIBVIHIREEEEEEE
EREREERERERERREEEEEEEEEEEE

europe is raycis

To make Sessions so bored that he kills himself.

is this a filibuster or something?

IN EUROPE THEY DONT ASSIMILATE PEOPLE

FUCKING KIKE SHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW; GAS THE FUCKING YIDS NOW!!!!

To WHAT?
=THE JEW JUST RATTLED ON AND ON ABOUT FUCKING NOTHING

kek

MUH HOMECOMING QUEEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did this guy really bring a giant photo of himself surrounded by black kids?

Not entirely wrong.

There is a terrorism supply network operating out of Belgium. That's where they got their weapons and other logistics support. Belgium says it was the "black market". They are treating it like a common organized crime problem, not an islamic terror problem. The Belgium needs to be invaded and placed under competent administration. They are neglecting their duty.

After all of that attempted shaming by Franken, Sessions just blows him off.

lol only the USA accepts foreigners. This motherfucker doesnt know about france, britian, sweden (sweden for gods sake)

GERMANY

Do not fucking act like that is what that kike meant.

Of course it isn't. He's only incidentally correct.

Until our new immigrants start running people over with trucks we won't be managing immigration appropriately, like da Yuropoors.

lol forgot Germany too. Jesus christ Franken

FUCKING KIKE AL FRANKEN

THAT PIECE OF SHIT

can't wait for the al franken 10 hour youtube mix

kek, I think he just said much the current slate of Federal attorneys in the field are dummies.

I WISH I WAS IN

Senator Armstrong?

Texas kicks Alabama's ass

Proud I voted for Jeff Sessions.. twice.

And all throughout the South, guns are as common as a hammer or wrench. It's so nice.

How is it possible that the DOJ can settle lawsuits against the government and change policies AGAINST YOUR FUCKING LAWS WHAT KIND OF KIKERY IS THIS?!

t. europoor, used such kikery only from economic tribunals (WTO) or the EHRC

Fucking racists.

Filename was a let down. :^)

Any good webms yet?

They're called the Kalash people. A lot of them still maintain a form of Indo-European paganism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people

why does it have to go so long

are you racist
I believe I am not

but are you a racist
I believe I am not

but racism tho what's you're opinion on that

Well then, we have to deport Belgians from Europe.

is this good?

I really enjoy these kikes choke on the term "President-elect"

omg yes

this doesn't look too white to me.

I can't wait until it's just "The President"

I begin to understand the youtube commenters slowly.

It is called a HEARING, not a TALKING. God dammit shut your pie hole and ASK FUCKING QUESTIONS.

Damn, dropping nice redpills right now.

Where did the fucking shitskins come from?
Whites were found all over the world.

Looks like she definitely has white admixture though. Likely some race mixing occurred.

And after that "Moon King Trump."

Whites evolved in the Artic Home (doggerland or whatever, doesn't really matter), then went west to the Americas, then crossed the Bering ice bridge, and then spread out as per standard Aryan migration theory.

I'd trade 1 million of just about anyone for 1 Tesla but okay, I see where you come from friend

I think I ran into one of them in Afghanistan. Most of the Afghanis I saw in the South were these black haired, dark eyed, darker skinned savages.

This guy I saw was very light skinned, tall, with Jesus looking longer blonde hair and beard. And he had the most extraordinary bright yellow eyes. A very striking appearance and perhaps one of the most unusual humans I've ever seen in person.

Yeah, but where did all the non-whites come from?

I'm just fucking sick of this lame duck period.

Yeah most of them look like typical streetshitters, but there is a large minority of white-looking people among them.

They have a legend that they're descended from Greek soldiers brought by Alexander the Great IIRC. Possible, but more likely it's remnants of European-looking peoples (Scythians is my best guess) who interbred with the local population.

Nigger monkeys and chinks interbred, and that's where Semites come from. Jews are a slave caste of the 1st wave of urbanization (pre-bronze age collapse was 2nd).

He was a neat inventor but he was a pidgeon fucking autist.

Makes sense. I fucking hate chinks.

Second girl from the left looks exactly like my brother's wife. She has much lighter skin and blue eyes though.

I thought niggers originated from africa and then at some time spreaded north and to the middle east. I have no evidence but seems reasonable they might have intermixed with no shitskins.

It's sure to be a festival of liberals giving each other handjobs.

So what? For genius like that such insanity can be overlooked.

Mother fucker is talking about gassing Monsanto.

supplementary word search

He failed to breed or accomplish anything of real worth. He was a stage magician.

Because you have 300 million people living in your gulag (no offense but it kinda is)

We had less than than 8 million people the near million yugo refugees who are mainly serbs increased crime 3 fold and still refuse to integrate and teach their children german before sending them to school where they behave like the violent monkeys who escaped a war of mutual slaughter like they are.

Why not.png

Monsanto will be incorporated into a Chinese conglomerate, well then it is last days to enjoy nature. Precedent: Syngenta. They almost do nothing in Western Europe but are very active abroad. Expect Monsanto to not have any decency. They will poison their own front lawn if somebody else pays them to.

checking my own quads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people#Genetic_origins

Ah, my eyes! I see lines everywhere. Fuck that.

Taking a big heaping shit on amnesty.

So now you've gone from claiming that he was a good inventor to just saying he was a stage magician?

??

this must be a troll, ifso well trolled mr troller

I've been watching this for 9 hours now, when will it be over.

Those claims are not contradictory. He invented neat and impractical things. Except for the current wars, most of what he did was notable for flashiness, not substantiveness. Meanwhile, everyone hates on Edison because they're communists.

I know. That's why I'm surprise he was addressing it so openly. He didn't name them directly but you knew what he meant.

Thanks

Edison was a shitlord ((())) and Tesla made many great contributions to science and our understanding of Electromagnetism, he was far ahead of his time and accomplished much despite people trying to fuck him over and stifle him his whole life

Jeff Session's grandchild are literally chinks you racist

How did you get Kalash blood, anyway?

u wot.

WHAT?

"You can't effectively manage this government without these citizens"

He also shat on practically everybody with this. Will remember that.

Tbh I don't get the hype for Sessions but whatever.

Welp, I guess tomorrow is going to be the nigger extravaganza.

TOMORROW?

Fuck that.

It's something to watch and to learn something without a blabbermouth - except Frankenstein - in between turning everything upside down. .

chimpout tomorrow

Oh, but it will be fun. They're going to have a retinue of congressniggers grilling Sessions over how evil and racist he is. Should be a riot. kek

I don't fucking believe it, it was all a clever ploy and they dindu nuffin so no chimpout sorry friends

or always idk which

It's because all the toys there are made in china.

He's about the best we could have hoped for, is my favorite Trump cabinet pick.

Or, he was an autist and made his life much more difficult for himself with poor social skills. Don't buy the "oh so persecuted" bullshit. Granted the feds did go after him late in life for the Death Ray.

Booker is scheduled to speak tomorrow. Heard Kike Blitzer discussing it about an hour ago. They're also going to have a Representative Lewis who is the nigger who helped lead the Selma Alabama nigger civil rights March.

They're going to be strutting and nigging like fucking peacocks. Should be fun.

Garunteed chimpout on Jaunuary 20th

I have no idea. I cannot explain any of this graph, none of my other DNA tests look anything like this.

Oh well.

Very specific and particular ancetry, eh?

That's just your shared centiMorgans (parts of your genome) with different ethnic samples. It doesn't mean you're descended from those populations.

A lot of the tiny populations are just noise. You're pretty much an Italian by the looks of it.

Jesus Christ

At least it added up to 100%

I look Italian as fuck besides large amounts of other ancestry. FUcking dominant Italian genes. Grandpa and his entire family was from Italy. North

Perhaps one of your ancestors was in a family of medieval sailors who was hammering on some of that sub-continental pussy.

As an Austrian I can verfiy that this is NOT what a north Italian looks like

You've never seen what I look like though

I don't buy the "oh so persecuted" shit, I buy the greed of Capitalists like J.P. Morgan to do what they continue to do today, I buy that Tesla's inventions pushed us forward easily 100 years technologically, you can knock him if it makes you happy but he was a brilliant experimental and while profoundly troubled with hallucinations and all afflicting him his whole life he was undoubtedly one of the greatest contributors to the body of science ever.

This isn't you?>>8743466

Oh, don't look anything like him. He's the guy from this video.

Shit, I have been bamboozled again

lel you have camel dna

Need sauce on this

We've been fighting the "Long War" since 2001. Read "Rebuilding America's Defenses" from PNAC, its basically a Jewish+Military industry project to keep us afraid of muzzies, fighting Israel's enemies, and making loads of weapons.

I'm afraid to ask if anyone will be making a thread.
Should we?

It was somewhere in this series by Vice where one of their founders and their guy who went on to cover the Ukrainian Conflict investigated Best Korean labor camps in Siberia

they showed that with Pepe. "It is totally a hate symbol but not really. Feel free to quote the first part of the sentence while our butt is covered by the second part."

And… does this utter lunatic have a name?

The Fox10 feed (and the others too) were doing a poor job today of switching camera shots to speakers and putting up info on who the current speakers were. Not very well done imo.

Mexicans been doing that for a long time user

All DNA tests are shit. Don't trust them. They take your DNA and just guess what your ancestry is, with as much added (((diversity))) as possible.

They're a scam. Don't trust them. Just look up your family history through family and historical records.

Truly the white man's last frontier on this Earth

I've heard that 23andme almost always adds 1% jew no matter what.

But only in the name of cerveza, not allah.

They all have to go

CHEEKI BREEKI

You didn't answer his question.

Grew up in Alabama.

Its still segregated, most cities literally have some train tracks and the niggers are always on the other side of it. The way it should be.

Actually I did, faggot.

Hey, just got here, was wagecucking all day
Where can I watch this from the beginning?

Dude that's reddit tier non-science.

Which part? South of Birmingham or closer to Huntsville?

Because George Washington wanted to Remove Kebab and Jeff wanted to know why.

He found out.

Nah, if it was the way it should really be, they would be ON the train tracks,
hands and feet bound with rope.

L.O.L….

Would you say that number is slowly increasing these days?

L.O.L., what's increasing is the amount of people who are beginning to understand that the president and the congress (both House and Senate) have almost no power compared to the Supreme Court, which rules the country in a shadowy empire-in-decline sort of manner.

Slavic ingenuity at its finest folks.

People who use pictures of children to prove that Kurds and Yazidis are blonde haired blue eyed Aryans are the weakest race

Speaking "Indo-European" languages doesn't mean you're White, as if it even matters in the first place

nigga straight wylin' fam lmao smh

That face
That ID
those doepples
Sessions of repressions?

and a special check just 4u, OP