Fresh keks

fresh keks

Drawfag here, I need a decent tabletfag to add some low saturation colour to my rare pay pays. I don't have a concrete look for this meme yet, as you can see the pic with the black background has a different set of armour than before. I'm still experimenting with ideas, so feel free to join me or contribute some oc. No deviantautists or vagrants please.

(Here's my PDF archive, if anyone hasn't checked it out. Forgive me senpai, I haven't arranged it in a while mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJiczQZwhY
mega
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUkken saved!
if you feel like it could you fix this piece of shit I drew?

Could you do one of Kek enlisting Melek Taus? These digits request.

These are fucking gorgeous, nice work!

Oh yeah, also, bodyarmorfag here. If you do some modernized knights of kek and knights of the Ogdoad, it might inspire me to make them real, or influence my designs at least.

Beautiful
If odd
What's it mean for the incorrigible trickster to become a man at arms? What horror from afar befell the lands that even a character as he found need of the sword?

Wojack died I suppose. That would do him in. What is a Reynard with out his Isengrim?

Slightly edited

Looks inspired by Gut's armor

more art here

Any tips for people who like to draw? I do it for fun sometimes and I just can't get the body and bulkiness you do.

Fucking beautiful man. You have no fucking idea.

I can't be the only one who thought the first one was a black and white photograph from the thumbnail, right?

Also, maybe you could Kekkify this.

That's obvious enough, but of all our pantheon why Pepe in the mantle of dark knight? In it is no smile, no cause to be smug. It's like Pepe's Shadow, what made this devil become serious?
Pepe's passion is in the world without. Armour means he seeks protection from that very world.

That it clicks so well together in image is what I'm so worked up about. Mythology works in strange ways.

Missed opportunity on the 2nd one:
the prisoner should be a kike,nigger or something like that.
Nevertheless good work.

Maybe it's like a Kek/Gondola crossover

epic! never give in dear user!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJiczQZwhY

Drawing is largely about teaching yourself, whilst building up particular techniques that suit you. The problem with most people is that they get too attached to their techniques and stop learning. Specifically, it depends what you like to see. You won't learn properly if you aren't enjoying yourself. Drawing can be like a character creation menu, or a frustrating puzzle, so planning and drafting is half the job. You don't actually make it 'look nice' until around the 80-100% complete mark.

Constructive Anatomy - George B. Bridgman
mega .nz/#!MIMU2BqK!QgpThLsaBzoENwKTeCEBdE6aDjVHhIMfKh5oOFjCorU

Fantasy art textbook
mega .nz/#!8RVWWYwD!tyeZOEcW8VFmHZoFlFIC6Wt0ZRgF1X8_0ag-ycUKKDc

Art of drawing the human body
mega .nz/#!sEURHToL!3544JOAi2n4nJ2C_jUBrR5ZDRJlEuu-84UEqQSQQWLI

There's more in the archive. Also check out posemaniacs.com

Do you even recognise jewish noses

What of it

I draw all the time for fun, have for years. My real talent with it is looking at an object and translating it onto paper. I mostly struggle with shading and making things look 3d in that regard. Have been trying to use measuring techniques (like using the thumb to scale) and planning out the drawing but honestly it looks better when I just go off the cuff and sketch the shape out a couple times and it looks fine.

Took an art class one time and figured he was gonna crack open the textbooks and teach us basic principles and this nigger did a bunch of random shit. So I've basically taught myself everything I know.

Thank you for the pdfs, will look into em.

Also, it looks like you're using hatch to shade, would you say that's the best way to do so? It's always been such a popular method. what are you drawing with? A pen? marker?

There are heaps of shading tricks and techniques. Perspective is the main principle, for example the points from which the light and shadows are coming from. I use 0.2 and 0.1 artline pens to finish. Also you need good quality paper, not this office synthetic toilet paper.

The Cross should be an Ankh…

Hmm, it could just be cut-off.

;^)

nice art
will they help me praise kek better?

Ariel Toaff - Blood Passover, jewish sacrifice
mega .nz/#!pVsEFToa!8ThyYRBwRaB8soIrEEwGRWMUo1Gx0WMoxRXBtKusukk

Did you colour this one yourself lad?

I have not described a way to navigate through the jewish bs that is 80% of the 'occult' literature in this archive. However I wanted to illustrate to anons just how far back the topic of meme magic and mass psychology goes, and how hard jews have bastardised the white mans esoteric traditions with canaanite kike nonsense. You can find the good material if you aren't a complete nefwag.

Study the enemy

Negative, a kind user from another thread did. I can do it, I just don't have my tech because innawould.

Kek bless you for that. Same here.

Are you niggers in the forest on your phones or something? What the hell?

sicccck, pass them amphibians here, meine bruder.

No innahood pc here. Strictly phone.

You at a campsite I presume?

OP can you confirm or deny:

???

I feel like weebs are really annoying about beserk, I mean, European culture and knight stories date way before the japanese show. but everytime someone say something about a knight it goes to either Beserk or LOTR. so what was your inspiration?

Knights Keklar bud

Yeah, but why care about what weebs do?

I did this one, and if you like it I wouldn't mind doing more. Your artstyle is great.

Also if there's anything you'd like done differently/better, I'm more than open to it.

Gonna bump this because these are neat.

If you could do all 3 that'd be awesome

Could you recreate this in pixel art form? I'm a game developer and I want to use this likeness of Pepe as the main character of my upcoming project "memetic melee"

Gib shekels

Kek. Its for fun. I'm not trying to make money off of it, in fact I'd be afraid to show it off. Don't be so paranoid, user.

You're pretty good user.

the fuck then

ty

What I meant was, I think it would be cool to use this meme as a character in a video game. Like a side scrolling hack n slash or something. It looks great.

a-user?

Awesome bro, pepe is now well and truly ours.

heil

Those are some Zesty Keks drawfriend

keep it up

Nigger there's no way you actually create vidya if you are seriously asking for this.

I'll start coloring it for ya tomorrow. If you've got an example of another picture for the tone/feel of the color that'd be helpful, otherwise Ill just throw on some flats, and maybe do some shading/lighting later if it all pans out. Nice drawings

Checked, ty komraden

My nigga, also nice dub dubs. I'll keep my eye out for you.

Any progress anun?

Pixel art costs huge shekels. Take it to Pixeljoint if you're serious.

Some sword ideas

checked and keked

shadilay mein bruder

I like your stuff OP. Please concentrate on getting better and not distracting yourself with endless fantasies of being a NEET aristocrat.

I love being neet because I get to to study things, read, make music, etc all day.

thank you for thine efforts mine good fellow.
PRAISE KEK

Had some photoshop shit I had to deal with, so got started late today. It's gonna be awhile, linework is so damn detailed. But yeah, it'll look good when it's done. Might do a faster coloring of the other two

/r/ing a winged Hitler descending from heaven and splitting frau Merkel's face in two with a faces.

I'd do it myself, but I suck shit at drawing. Thanks for the resources, OP.

Cheers fam blessings of the full moon shall bring you great karmic reward for your services to kek

I'll be back with some OC later if this thread is still up, this inspired me quite a bit.

hey drawfag, if you're interested we're starting a Holla Forums animation project. We need one more artist and you seem to have it.

If you're up for it, drop a mail at [email protected]/* */

Appreciate it

Someone's gotta get the ball rollin fam

Honest question: where can you lean to draw like that and how long does it take?

Awesome stuff man.

I started by drawing characters from games and shit, like practicing to draw goku or heihachi and eventually being able to do it altogether from memory. Around the age of 8.

Drawing is pretty red pilled imo. It is one of those skills that ties in with higher perception, and is really meditative if you can manage not to get frustrated/buttmad. Tracing is for fags, you have to learn to think of an object on a 3D level as you are laying it out and applying perspective. The human mind is the real art, it fills in what is intentionally or unintentionally excluded. Painting will always be the dominant art form, because it appeals to more areas of the brain, but drawing is the more mature.

Did you draw this with a ruler?

Yeah a proper steel rule

Do you use any other equipment? I've always thought people manage to get lines like that free handed.

You can, but for the final touch you want it to be spot on, especially with ink. I use F, 4H, H, pencils and 0.1, 0.2, and 0.6 artline for ink. Square rulers help sometimes, as well as a rounded templates. I made my own drawing table, which is so fucking handy.

Pepeee

Drawfag, study medieval armor design so that your armors look less like something pulled from a 14 year olds deviant art profile.

You definitely have talent for memes, just get some knowledge on how and why armor is made the way it was made

Shit, that brings back the memories and feels, big time!

You should also find out how real swords looks like. Visit a museum if you can to look at a zweihander or a claymore if you like them big, and really want to get impressed.

Wew

yeah if you want it to look like absolute shit you could do it that way.

COMING THIS SUMMER

KEK SOULS!

Im a sword master m8 (irl and blade symphony). This isn't my sword obviously, but I do have plans to make my own claymore one day. I've taught a few people to fight pretty well with the sword, using polypropylene not metal or anything like that…

I bet that thing breaks after 200 hits.

Can you please give me an example instead of just crying?

More like Tumorcles. Nice technique tho.

is there something similar to that fantasy one with more modern or scify objects and settings?

What about a drawing of Pepe and Wojack standing side by side, Pepe in the Elite Knight Set and Wojack as Solaire. They're both readying themselves to fight the dunk bros; Soros and Merkel.

I bet you're a filthy Ryoku scum.

/k/omando here, there is absolutely nothing inherently wrong with his design. The chain mail and plate mixing is perfectly fine and the spikes coming up off his gauntlets, pauldrons, and knee plates are fine as a design of something that could catch a sword in the case of it slipping up the shoulder, so as to not let a glancing blow upside the head. plated collar, raised to further deter from blows to one of the biggest human weakpoints, the only problem is if a stab comes from above, such as a well placed arrow, there is probably plate under the collar plate, just as well at most it would hit the sternum or any other collar bones due to the angle, so it wouldn't do too much harm. Capes in warfare were used to keep arrows off the back by tying it down and letting wind catch under it, so arrows would need to overcome further wind resistance with that air bubble that was created. Dick flap is for flare, good for covering the spacing of the legs and further disrupting the silhouette of the enemy as a cape does, also good for telling an honorable knight where is off limits so they don't go about accidentally railing your manhood because you look like a big gray hunk of metal. That's clearly a two handing hilt, the length of the blade is that of a hand and a half, a bit more broad in that respect, so while the sheath makes a little less justifiable sense, it's at the hip and not the back, so it's a standard draw, meaning all in all this design is not insulting in the slightest.

My biggest complaint is the spikes. I understand spikes look cool, but try to find me even ONE historic example of armour covered in them. Two very good reasons for this:
- Any time you are wearing the armour, you would be required to be constantly aware of the spikes on all of your armour pieces. This means that not only could you not wear much of your armour in more casual settings due to the spikes catching on things or other people, in an actual battlefield they're just as likely to catch a friend as a foe.
- Unlike stated, you DO NOT want your enemies weapon stopped by your armour. A glancing blow is exactly what you want at all times. If a weapon with mass and movement is stopped by your armour, all that kinetic energy is transferred to you. This is why weapons have spikes and things to catch armour, especially weapons like maces that work by transferring force through armour instead of outright penetration.

The rest of the armour looks okay. A little thick and heavy looking, but nothing that stands out to me.

Just wanted to add onto the first point that especially with all that cape, hood, and loincloth material in a situation where Pepe had to move around quickly he would become hopelessly entangled by his own clothes catching on his spikes.

Just wanted to comment additionally now that I'm paying attention to the cape and clothing, could you make it much less ragged? If you look at historic examples of knights, they all took great pride in their appearance. German Landsknecht wore much brighter colours and more extravagant designs that any you might expect at even a Victorian ball. It doesn't make sense for Pepe, meme warrior and god, to be dressing like a beleaguered soldier caught behind enemy lines in the wilderness for three months.

yeah I am, katana is best

Now of course having big spikes is kinda dumb because they're so small and can easily chip, but the historical equivalent to this is pauldrons that are designed to stop a blow as it comes up the shoulder as a piece of plate that juts out a bit.
Flails and maces are designed to create enough friction to cling on to even round armor and dent it, if you let that shit up your shoulder and to your head your plate would fucking smash to bits inside of your face.

Three hours just to get the chest piece, not even remotely close to being done, gotta get to end game to complete this, but it's a start. Made the KEK before this thread even started, didn't know where to go with him, so I just kinda clung to this a bit. Gonna probably do quality for the bottom three stats and get enough to use the astora great sword to fit in to the design at least a bit. The free hand is pyromancy flame, of course, being the god of flames and knowledge.

Slowly but surely. Not sure how to handle his forehead, pretty sure it will just end up in shadows anyways. Feel free to chime in on armor details, I'm not expert when it comes to coloring that shit. Can easily change colors and the like

Good shit user, how many layers are you at now?

If you want you can just shoop some ramparts or trebuchets or something in the background

It's great user

LURK MOAR HERETIC

attempt failed

What's your payparu user? I'll give you like a dollar

Fun game OP

+1 LIKE

Not bad, it can be edited

fuuuuug i would love to help you with this but i got school and install gentoo…

Read your filename then make that a macro image.

top kek, the dindu is aces.

can you make some kek inspired armour? like the samurai have demon-themed helmets

Yeah this could be a sweet idea too

Maybe we could all organise a team some time

Any progress user-kun?

Yeah I'm just slow as shit. It's coming along though. Still haven't done much real shading, just adding some colors so it looks better later

Too many and not enough.

Frog helms are already a thing, user

Alright if any of you autistic armor fucks see something off color wise let me know, gonna start working on the actual lighting/background/finish some bits I haven't yet.

I think the cape should be a different color honestly, brown is off putting, even if it does look like POOPOO. Also the inside of this part should be metal, I'm pretty sure. The outside being covered by the cape is fine, but the inside looks like it's a piece of a spaulder that comes up over the pauldron. The cream color also looks like it should be metal with more circular divides, looking at the original, instead of a fabric, making it a full pauldron that sits under the spaulder.

Yeah not sure what to do in that area honestly. It looked like a cloth material to me (pretty sure it was part of the cape) with a clear divide from the metal, so I thought I'd try and make it look like padding somewhat. Ill try to make it look metallic. Any cape color suggestions?

Could you make the cape white? Or possibly black? Maybe even dark green? I didn't really like the brown either. Also my intention with the tabard was to have it the same color as the cape, with the only other color (the outline of the cross/ankh) being that of the armour trim (gold or whatever). The color scheme wasn't really planned at all, but it should be a symbolic color with a shade imo.

Regarding the pauldron: it is supposed to be metal not that cream fabric.

Looking damn good though user

Enjoy the keks

Field Brunâtre, eagle Or with alternating raguly and thorny wings holding in sinister claw eight diamonds and dexter claw a four leaf clover

I do.

I like my european heritage. weebs only like it because they jerk off to some yellow penis penetrating their girlfriends.

they are the cancer on Holla Forums that will complaing for HOURS about you praising Skyrim but will start scratching their anal scabs at the sheer frenetic ecstasy of worshiping some japanese game with the same theme. fuck 'em.

Short break, you guys take your pick and I'll get back to working on it. They'd all look a bit better when I shade them properly instead of just color and levels fuckery.

I'm digging the white

my sides, this is great.

The black is great, but I too am digging the white. It fits with the crvsader look. The nog is beautiful. Let me know what you can do with the tabard too. Take as long as you need user, much appreciated.

Dark souls has always been mostly shit, it's a dress up game at most, with some fun fighting here and there, the fags who cling to it don't know what they're talking about anymore; they're torn between, "It's not hard," and "git gud"

White looks great. black reminds me of my AC, Green would look better if it were a more drab olive color, like the color you think of when you think Germany, or an SS officer's uniform.

dass verdreifachen doppelt

Just tips for later on, you can always refer to the main drawing with it's hatching effects.

I thought it was a metal sculpture.

ty

I was gonna have him fairly heavily backlit with the roaring fire, sunset,etc So basically what you've laid out

Nice, you're doin keks work user. This hot oc will spread like fire.

It would have been nice if they had recolored armor that has slightly different stats for stats fags, as far as fashion goes the red shit looks awful

The greatsword was nice for guts rp, but yeah I got triggered by that too. Perhaps there is a particular reason why, with all of the hollow soldiers at high lothric and shit… DkS lore is convoluted

DS has always been about ripping off berserk and making everything look like guts, so that's why we only get red shit, and the reason for the clothes looking tattered it's because DS has also always been about giving the character the nearly broke, old shit, even though you loot the broken shit off a perfectly good set in the higher castle area. The thing about the baulder knights is that you never saw them with all of their shit together; they probably wore puffy pants, a war skirt, and big poofy sleeves, but we never see a finished set, so I'm not left too wanting. However, when I see knights with variants that are fully done out and not shitty, I want that fucking shit.
Also I keep doing this to the art because I love this shit. Green's a color I love too much to not make it my background, this shade is growing on me, and it kinda looks like emerald herald colors on Heide knight

What's a macro image?

How do you know those video maker's weren't intentionally looking for flaws in the game?

Comin' back, m8?

Sorry, meant 2 connect 2 >8764698

Dammit

I like the one on the left best.

Also, great tabbard. Looks a lot like the flag in pic related.

you made me smile hard

i hope i dont break the trend

If the thread dies just make a new one, I'll keep my eye out

Bitch pls.

rollin again!

kek does not bow to you. you heil to KEK

What the fuck is this?

Any updates with knight kek?

This is as good as any thread to ask in. So I have a tablet, and I've been making the transition from pencil to stylus well… But how the fuck do you colour well with these digital brushes that have a billion settings? What are some good tips/resources for digital colouring?

I've been using krita on the very well written-out recommendation of several Holla Forumslacks from a past drawthread (if that changes anything).

Find a setting that feel 'ok' and just start. If it doesn't work you'll know soon enough.
It's such an unique thing that there isn't any advice I've ever seen given the same way twice.

Still working on it, just been busy.

Krita and digital brushes don't automatically make you a good painter.
Painting does. If you know how to paint then the tool is pretty much secondary.
Sure, it takes time and practice to wield a tool, Rembrandt would probalby take a while to learn how to draw with a stick of coal up his ass, but once he can wield his asscoal he will be able to draw you something awesome.

Pirate/download yourself the book "alla prima" if you want the bible on painting.

Yeah! This is what I mean, what makes good colouring at the core level. Like warm light on cool colours, cool light on warm colours, that kinda stuff.

I threw in I was working with digital in case there is something unique to know about operating digital brushes. Certain opacity settings that work best, maybe ideal brush size relative to canvas, etc.

I'll do that now, thanks!

You done yet, m8?

a on the very well written-out recommendation of several Holla Forumslacks from a past drawthread
Do you have an archive or anything from that thread?
(Checked)
Cool number indeed.

Interesting, do you have a source for that?

Bump

Alright made it in time. Got sick this week, tried to finish it up just now. I'm thinking of calling this done unless someones got a damn good idea/warranted autistic bitching

oc kangz

8/8

Email me for more colabs kek1 994@ outlook

For some reason I have a new id

#2 best pic
Good job guy. Usurp the Malaysian comic whore and set up a true Holla Forums patreon, watch the dosh pile up.

We need some oc ops for sure, money is really not a priority but it would be nice to have a mundane incentive.

noice

Alright I'll try and shoot you an email in the next day or so.

I'd be okay with this. With Kek's blessing of course