Hungary to "sweep out" Soros, OSI: Fidesz

CAN'T
KORAN

Orban has done it again, the madman!
—-
archive.fo/8G2VN

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups

Orban is becoming increasingly based. Good news from the East for a change!

it's central Europe, user…

YES…YES

GOOD LUCK ORBAN-CHAN!

It was about time.Almost every friend of mine told me, that everything he has done was for his own good, and he is an opportunist, and the only reason he support nationalism is because it's popular.

But anybody who is openly attack the jewish machinery can't be a selfish person.Only a true nationalist would fight the most dangerous evil the earth has ever bred.

We were on the verge of extinction for the past half millennium, and now the tables are starting to turn.The rise of European nationalism will bring fear to our enemies.They will know our rage if they try to fuck us.

There is still hope.We will end the jewish plague in Hungary once and for all.

Well good luck. If nothing else the world needs more nationalist rhetoric.

I guess that means you're going to see the media publish stories about big bad bulgarian hackers

REMOVE INTERNATIONAL BRISKET

Reclaim Europe in this decade.

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

I think we need a new term to describe what this is, because we've gone so far past political correctness at this point. Now it's the Left and minorities openly demanding that Whites surrender our countries to them and lay down and die.

You call it what it is, marxism.. not watered down non kike created "PC"

Also, he arrested Richard Spencer. That's an automatic plus.

It's Cultural Marxism, no need for new names.

I still barely have any idea who this Dicky boy is, but apparently it was a good move on his part.

Soros dodged the oven for to long!

This, T.B.H. P.M. Orban is Calvinist as well.

The rats are Truly being cornered now, aren't they? What a Glorious Time to be alive.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

It's Eastern Europe, you cunt.

Epic win.

Bots?

Fuck that jew bastard

That's clearly, clearly spurdo you insane nigger

Checked and Keked

I think with the left shitting their pants over the purported "Russian interfearane" that this would be a good time to red-pill the masses on NGO's and how rich foreigners use them for political purposes to influence other countries.

The animals that fight the hardest are the cornered ones, user. Never forget that.

Let's ressurect Martian and start another hyper-war.

I should have screencapped my post where I said Hungary has strong hidden potential. This happening far in advance of my prediction though.

The Rothschilds are burning Soros because he became too public.

To be honest i think they are purposely making him public, so when thing will become uncomfortable for (((them))) they'll go with:
So they keep on going with the agenda after using him as a scapegoat.
I am pretty sure that's the plan.

CAN'T KORAN THE ORBAN

boy I wish soros would get deaded.

This is like a week old "news" btw, libtards been screeching over this.Only reason is watch lefty ATV night talk shows is the butthurt.

None of the Soros paid ngo are transparent whatsoever, probably huge money laundering is going on behind the scenes (in every country)

Index (zsindex = jewdex) technically every day come up with a "muh ngo", "muh poor refugees" article.
Those people should be hanged high!

does this trigger you?

Yeah nazibois, keep sucking that gypsy dick. If you suck it enough, he might give you a stadium or some shit.

Your tears are delicious cuck, have a view into the future.