Leftist kidnaps Uber driver, robs bank, hands out money, to "protest Russian hacking"

Driver Mike Billy broadcast from his car and bank while he was held hostage

Passenger obsessed with Russian hacking said he was armed with a bomb

He held up Navy Federal bank in Brickell, Miami, while driver filmed him

Man later handed out cash to passers-by before police flocked to the car

A bomb squad was called and streets surrounding Ocean Drive were closed

Both the driver and passenger were taken for questioning by FBI agents

Just look at that fed looking motherfucker.

Also no fucking way that driver wasn't a willing accomplice.
What's he saying in spicspeak?

Yea. This is fucking retarded. Driver was willing accomplice, probably taking advantage of a mentally ill or drugged out guy.
Just because you wear a nice suit that doesn't mean you can't be insane/on drugs.
maybe he is like a spic patrick bateman

Is this a psyop? This is too good to be true. Also is that guy asian?

He's (((owned))). Probably the Uber-pooper as well.

Top lel, (((MSM))) is still blaring about muh fake news making crazy conspiracy theorists shoot up pizza places. I can only imagine what the (((spin))) is gonna be for this

Fake news, real consequences.

Can you imagine the look on that guy's face when it turns out that the fake news agenda was itself fake, Russia had nothing to do with the hacking, Hillary and her cronies are jailed for treason, and America sees a cultural and economic renaissance unheard of?

I hope it's real. This could be the best year of all time. So much crazy shit going it'll be like a fucking comic book.

It certainly smells like a psyop.
The guy made sure to get a black hostage, stand directly under a bright light when he asked for a picture from someone in the bank completely shaved head.

Fake news, ==real consequences.==

I don't see anyone banging on drums yelling "THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE"

Newfaggots must go.

A literal mind-kiked globalist lemming.

If someone says "oh mah gawsh, Russia hacked the election" dont mention anything from above. Just ask them "Do you think the voters shouldn't get information about who they are voting for?". Then just steer the conversation back to talk about how emails showed that Hillary is corrupt and egomaniac psycho.

100% this

actually if you read (Checked) you'll see he was saying that the Russian hack story was faked in order to get us into war with them

Exactly why this is probably a psyop.
He also goes on to preach for one world government though so I have no fucking idea what the angle is.

When government psyops like this happen, do the people involved ever actually go to jail, or is everything swept under the rug at the end of the day, like it never even happened?

how easy is it to rob a bank? You'd think it would be one of those antique crimes in the wild west but it's still happening all the time

It's hit and miss. Sometimes the fall guy takes a hit and there is a massive public trial made to hammer home the conditioning and other times the fall guy fades away as if they never existed.

if you worked at a bank would you risk your life over money that isnt yours?

They are instructed to hand over money if there is a robbery. There was a guy that robbed a bunch of banks with nothing but postit notes that said "Give me all your money and act calm" or something to that effect written on them.

They let it happen on purpose so nobody gets hurt. It's almost impossible to get away with it once you leave.

Sounds easier to rob then the bullet proof glass liquor store in the 'hood… it's just strange to me how they dont have pre emptive measure set for this, just let it happen and expect the cops to do their job

Every till has a stack of marked bills only to be given out in the event of a robbery and panic buttons that are silent alarms. The idea is that the cops are already on the way and the badguy can't get far enough fast enough. Honestly the only way to rob a bank and get away with it these days is by owning the bank.

Remember when that b-tard from here robbed a bank, had his getaway bike stolen from a nigger, and then holed up in a nearby hotel room, still posting?
Good times.

are we sure?

Those cheap kikes.

Cool story

It is… in a way. The liquor store might shoot back, the bank never will.

But robbing a bank is a federal crime. You'll get the FBI on your ass. If you only rob a liquor store, only the local police will be after you.

FAKE

Nothing about that post changes anything I said.

Has there been ANY evidence of "Russian hacking" yet at all? I know this is the narrative they're running with, but any shred of evidence would help.

The phrase "protest Russian hacking" occurs nowhere in the man's statements. Why did you put it in quotes?

Try not to be so easily led. Check sources.

IDS HAPPENING

Yep.

Listen to what the guy says:

Also, he's a SPIC.

So we have a spic who is strawmaning our argument that russian hacking is BS and threatening to blow people up.

looks like a false flag/fake designed to paint people who DON'T believe the Russian hacking story as lunatics.

10,000 percent this

By coincidence that literally reminded me of a Pajeet motherfucker that I used to be friends him. He was such a unbearable fedoralord he lived off as a exchange student in New Zealand that said world peace could only be achieved by destroying all borders. He also thought he was too good for his country, but lets face it, how can one feel proud of being Pajeet anyways? He disliked nationalism so much he didn't even like to boast about the "Indians are smart" meme. We stopped being friends over shit unrelated to politics, but that struck a chord.

So much for leftists to claim that Hillary wouldn't start a World War III against Putin… The same people that claimed that months ago are hoping the world will go down in flames so they wouldn't have to live in a world under Trump.

The people vote protest in the most riggesd election of all time… Let's just say it's because of 'Russian hacking'. Holy shit we know they know no bounds but what level of rediculousness does it take for people to just get mad and declare independence?

The autism is manifesting its self.
Be cautious. They are triggering their assets.
Its gonna get crazy…

i'm staying the fuck home and setting up a perimeter….of beer cans.

Didn't you read the report? There's tons of evidence. Buckets of it. Comprehensive, damning evidence of Russian interference.
What's that? No, you can't see it. Just take our word for it.

Fucking Mexican. Deport.

I conclude that this was fabricated.

SHOOT THIS FAGGOT IN THE HEAD

So it would seem. What was with that fucking Spanish? Making sure to get the message out?

We should figure out who this driver is. He could be some completely unrelated standerby that happened to perfectly comply, but why would they leave that to chance. The more newstime he gets, the greater the probability he's in on it somehow.

G…Ghost?

I had been bitching to my sorta redpilled mate who works in I.T. about the insanity of the russian hacker narrative. He read the CIA/FBI/whateverA report about it and called me in, laughing in disbelief at how the Americans are losing their shit over phishing emails.

It just smells fake. Like out of the pen of a writer.

Total bullshit. I expect hollywood to make a movie about it any minute now.

It was faked to win Hillary the election. Now they're just butthurt.

no ITS REAL, that's why (((they))) are shutting it down.

It runs counter to the narrative all loonies are trumptards.

This happens THE DAY AFTER the Dylan Roof was sentenced, do you THINK this is a coincidence?

Can someone explain what the point of this psyop would be if it were in fact a psyop?

Why are they using a hispanic agent?
Why are is he mad about russian hacking?
It isn't fake news pushing the russian hacking story, but the MSM, so doesn't this reflect poorly on them for pushing a narrative with little to no evidence?

So do you think they are trying to get copycats to provide the narrative that lets banks avoid the coming rightful retribution?