OY VEYYYYYYYYY

Le Pen Says All French Banks Have Refused to Meet With Her

National Front leader Marine Le Pen said French banks have refused to meet with her to discuss the possibility of financing her presidential campaign.

archive.fo/P8UWe

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160328222320/http://m.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/French-Jewish-dilemma-449489
archive.is/Kr21p
frontnational.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What strange times we live in that a woman is the only person in France leading this charge. Either way though, it's a good sign of her legitimacy if the banks are truly refusing to meet with her. It says they're afraid.

I think the French might have a precedent for it, though.

I wonder why? Maybe you stop pandering to kikes, you dumb women! They will not give you good goy points!

Doesn't sound like she's pandering, just trying to get normal funding. Wonder if she'll make the connection between the banks and the jews, though.

Looks like she is dropping all pretenses of giving a fuck and will probably give Russia a call for funding.

Help her make the connection, she's probably on Twatter or something…

Yes, she panders to them constantly. She kiked out from party her own father and in last she broke out anti EU block because muh antisemitism.

*in last election to EU parliament

She doesn't need any help. She deliberately took the party in a pro-jewish direction

Women and foreign men have always lead the french charge
Charlegmage=german
Napoleon=corsain
Charles martel=german
Joan of arc=vagina

If that's true, man that's disappointing. The jews are really good at playing both sides.

French women best women.

web.archive.org/web/20160328222320/http://m.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/French-Jewish-dilemma-449489

Is she kosher? I dont know, but if she is - they will shlonged her when she fullfils her role.

Hey partner is supposedly Jewish.

Tell me something I don't know.

"What strange times we live in that a woman is the only person in France leading this charge" - French Peasant, 1429

Glorified cheerleaders doesn't count.

Reap what you sow you philosemitic traitor to your fathers legacy.

Give me the tldr on her.

Possessed bint used for morale.

(triple checked)
No shit, that sounds absolutely ripe for some (((outside))) influence on politicians.

Well her father was a huge anti-semite who openly denied the holocaust, no suprise really.

We had a thread last week about Israel funding 'alt-right' groups all over Europe, and FN was one of them.

Don't trust the UKIP, AfD nor PEGIDA either.

Then what? Assuming you're not achmed from the MIDF shilling "we muslim are bff with Holla Forums cuz he hate kikes too", What the yuropeans can do to overthrown the leftist cocksucker EU and remove kebab from all premises?

It is true. Marine has completely deceived her father, has let in plenty of jews and freemasons into the party and even in the highest ranks like Gilbert Collard, former left wing lawyer, current secrtary general of the FN and high ranking Freemason

Hardly. French women are the originators of interracial cuckold. Why do you think they import so many niggers?

Believe me, most of them and those related by blood to them are massive whores.

t. French Canadian

He actually never did, that's a widepsread media myth. Here is the original video, starts at the 39 second mark.

Ah my bad, I remember reading somewhere that he actually got arrested for saying that 6 grillion didn't die, didn't expect it to be fake.

You frog?

He basically said that the method with which jews were killed is a detail of history, and that maybe hundreds of thousands maybe millions of jews were killed but historians don't necessarily agree and also asked the journalsits if believeing the official holocaust narrative was some kind of a moral obligation.

So he didn't openly deny the Holocaust but he still received plenty of problems because of the Loi Gayssot, an "anti racism" law by communist Jean-Claude Gayssot.

True. Although as always, it's mostly the city ones that are cancer.

But user, Franks and the southern Visigoth survivors are Germanic; aside from the latin holdovers and moorish rape babies, the French are Germanic.

What a good question.

It doesn't say that at all. It says literally nothing. How do you know the Jews aren't meeting with her in order to keep up a charade that she's not controlled opposition? Jews acted like they hated Trump, and still do, and look at the people he's appointed: Jews.

The complete and utter lack some of you have to question EVERYTHING is staggering. You're like a bunch of leftists blindly following.

Should get Donald to bankroll her. He'd do it, too

While I agree with what you're saying, calling me out for not questioning it is a little out of place when the very thing you quoted me on mentions that what I said is only true if they're "truly" refusing to meet with her.

Fair enough, but we'll never truly know.

Leftists are raiding FN official PR faggot's youtube channel.
Show him some love, Holla Forums

She's talked about this before. When interviewed, the interviewer would always ask why she was talking money from Russian banks. Le Pen would reply by saying no one else will give her funding. I'm sure she's trying to make it clear that she can't get any local banks to fund her so when she asked she can say "i tried".

Were they? Do you have anything to back that up? I'm curious now.

They already had some financial dealings with Russia, I just don't remember their exact nature.

That would be an incredibly bad idea, american imperialism and all that.

C'est quand même la misère, va pour un +1.

I hope she wins then pwns the fuck out all of them.

LOOOOOL

Ouais il est un peu misérable avec sa tasse vide et ses coupures à la Radio Nostalgie, mais bon, c'est toujours marrant de clouer le bec aux mélenchiards.

Not the first time.
Last time the FN needed a treasury loan ( a few 100k short term loan of a few weeks, very common practice in a seasonal business, which a political party kind of his) was right after they won the EU parliament elections (of all things).
They went to all the banks, all refused them despite the fact it was a treasury loan and they perfectly knew the french state was about to reimburse their campaign integrally (french anty-lobbying law, campaign costs are covered by the state up to a threeshold and as long you make enough % of the vote… that's millions of "income") meaning they were perfectly good for it (and other party in France, especially the cuckservative are basically always broke but somehow have no problems, they were still getting loans despite being over -40M in the black at the same period).
Ultimately the only bank that was ok with lending the FN some cash was a Czech bank, that through multiple cross participation, "belongs" to Gazprom banking network and doesn't give two shit about the FN being anti-semitic in 1957.

Which instantly was proof that the FN is financed by Putin… because that's all he has to do.
Doesn't matter that they paid back the loan (with interests) a few week after that as was always planned… Meaning that "Putin" didn't invest a cent.

Nobody ask the fucking problem that all Europeans banks are black listing the mother fucking 1st party in one of it's lead members! All the "democrats" are quite happy with it.

is that legal?

They should go to Bulgaria

What happened to the French general threads here? We should be working on helping Le pen. Did they move to a different site or board?

>>>/france/, maybe?

If she makes this a central theme of her campaign, bringing it up constantly in interviews and debates even when not asked about it and never shuts up about it, she will win.

Only 20?

We're on a board called /1825/
We tried an OP to get more French to come here but it sort of failed, as for the French/pol/ thread the last one sort of died on its own.

>>>/1825/
Forgot to link, sorry.

She was actually an okaish commander on top of a morale boost. There were examples of very good usage of artillery during the few times she had any command.
Keep in mind she had advisers and was heavily tutored in war shit since she went full Pucelle though.

Explain please.

Le Pen Says All (((French Banks))) Have Refused to Meet With Her

FIXED

The French are Gauls LARPing as Franks.
Franks are Dutch. Lex Salica is written in Old Dutch

French are descendants of the Franks.

The Salian Franks were Frisian in origin, occupying the Frankish regions after floods in the Frisian regions. The Ripuarian Franks were both Roman and Frisian, mostly composed of Roman soldiers who guarded the limes. After the reunification by Merovech and consolidated by the Carolignians, the Franks were a miscigenation of Frisians, Romans and conquered Gauls and even nomads settled by Romans (who gave the knowledge of horse husbandry to them and got lost in history). Many of those proto-Frankish nomads came from the same places as the Huns, possibly Persian and indo-aryan in appearance. Romans employed them as mercenaries to fight the Huns in Chalons as frontline cavalrymen because of their centuries-old tradition of fighting their fake retreat tactics.

What I meant was that Franks had their horseback tradition first introduced by Romans, and then consolidated by the nomads.

How is that compromise going miss Le Pen?! Aren't they letting you into the warmth of ruling yet? Ever wondered why?

Charlemagne and Charles Martel were Franks , it's a german people but they are in the foundation of France

Marine Le Pen with the head of the National Front party past an enourmous amount of time in Israel. They have put their pants down in front of everyone in Israel.
Moreover, National Front is entirely a party of the mediatic system. They are diabolising here, but they still talk about them and gives them a lot of coverage.
Next, there is a story of the personal hairdresser of Marine who decided to quit FN because he was harassed by gays member of FN. Louis Phillipot, the second in command of FN is a faggot, and a high member of the LGBT community. There is a lot of proLGBT people in FN.
Next, FN is entirely against the church. Phillipot have just released a statement saying that the church have always rejected the FN (and that entirely normal, when you know that FN is just a mixt of jews, masons and LGBT people).

So no, Marine le Pen have nothing to do with the Church. She's an israeli slave, a masons of a party of jews, masons and LGBT faggots.
That's why this whole thread is an absolute non sence. There is not a single party in france who is a pro catholic, or a pro royalist (or at least which have the slighest chance to win). But to understand that, you have to understand how France works, and how the republicans have destroyed the church. France is the most atheist country in the world.

Remember that when you can't even understand what really is happening in your own country, trying to understand what is happening somewhere else is like impossible.

The French catholic church isn't some hallmark of decency either. Nowadays, it is little more than an immigration trick for africans. They get ordained in their home country, then they are assigned to French churches because there aren't enough native priests anymore.

FN is bad, the church is bad, there is no large community of good people in France. The country successfully breaks down everyone to be distrustful of everyone else. Even the Muslims don't work with each other as much as you might believe from their political victories here and there.

He isn't aware of the merchant.
It could be his downfall.
(I have noticed he has stopped speaking about the Federal Reserve as well)

But Le Pen stating this does seem like a strange king of serbian-jew double bluff.

Why would the merchant have any of their golems even mentioning the banks?

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

Its not the first time.

Your acting as if Jews are unified on everything. Just because the world structure hinges on a Banking Kike's creation doesn't mean that all kikes are on board. Be honest do you really think the Rothschild heirs give a fuck about most yids?

Randlet will be delivering his first test
archive.is/Kr21p

Remember Joan of Arc?

They always come back.

Pretty sure it's just that French men are easily cucked so the women have to do the manly stuff for them.

actually, I think deGaulle made sure (((they))) didn't control all the banks tbh

im not generally into older women but theres something very sexy about her

(((polls)))

do you still believe in (((our))) polls, goy?

hahaha.
moron.

seriously. pull your heads out of your ass already, the jew won't go away without a kick in the ass.

She should crowd fund, that way not only people in France but people from all around the world would send money.

this shill again wew
no i will not vote melenchon neck yourself with your commie shit shill

checking those ID quads

Add the Austrian FPÖ to that. For about 10-15 years the kikes have been infiltrating every nationalist party in Europe and making them pro-Israel.

Its literally this, French men are basically women so their women had to grow a personality to make society run. Its probably why they are renowned for being leading fashion and style icons without some faggot man behind the scenes.

If you look back through history you'll see even as far back as we can go into Doggerland before the great flood that the druids made sure the symbol of the Woman resistor was made paramount to struggle against an outside enemy.

They are supposed to galvanize the population to battle but are supposed to die and be a martyr for the completion of the actual plan. I'm not saving this is at work but its the way history's cycle worked.

Aliyah to Israel is like water to human. Plus that nationalists in Europe don't want Jews in their countries. For thus matter they agree with each pther hence allying on this. Also remove kebabs.
There is no friendship in politics, just a common goal. The only solution is to aliyah Jews to Israel. Holocaust II is not realistic.

She is beautiful. I have fantasies about her punishing me for my bad French.

Have you seen her daughter?
She's in politics too, but platforming on a very catholic stance rather than Marine's secular one.

I'm half English/French; dual nationality. Wife is Irish. It's an interesting combination. I'm bilingual and can vote in the French elections.
Marion Le Pen has the same colour eyes as me. Green. But I have black hair apart from the grey bits. Probably some jew shit happening in my chromosomes.

frontnational.com/
The election is 23 April in the current year.
Are green eyes white, Holla Forums?

Anything but brown or black is white.
Some brown eyes are still white.

French (at least in the northern part) are a product of germanic and gallics interbreeding.
Also franks by the time Charlemagne and Charles Martel were already there since more than 400 years (romans already used them to protect the Rhine).
France wasn't really a thing before the capetians anyway.

we w

Any other great political news I'm missing?

Also fuck Austria you cucks had one job

I don't like Le Pen too much though, she's a Good Goy that (((banned))) "anti-semitic" people from her party, including her own father. She might be doing this for publicity. Also I don't like Women leading.

She's still the best choice right now, I've been checking Fillon, but it seems he's kinda cuckish, like the Rand Paul of France.

She might get annihilated in the (((second round))), see French Elections of 2002. I have some hope though; Austria was a disappointment, Hofer cucked himself the grave by conceding the election anyways.

They're right to fear her.

The banks, as any other business, have a right to choose who they do business with.

We should warn against politicians or political candidates on the behalf of businesses.

That is my ideology on this topic.

Now, personally, I can say, "Sure it's kind of fucked up" but that is about it.

Fuck off

░░█████░░░░██░░░░██░░████████████░░███████░░
░░██████░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░██░░
░░██░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░██░░
░░██░░░▒██░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░██░░
░░██░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░██░░
░░██████░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░███████░░
░░██░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░
░░██░░░▒██░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░
░░██░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░
░░██████░░░██░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░
░░█████░░░░████████░░██░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░