Anti-white Hispanic "queer activist" stabs white woman to death in Berkeley, California

An Anti-white beaner stabbed 27-year-old Emilie Inman to death on January 6, 2017 in Berkeley, California

Radical Queer Activist Arrested In Murder Of Woman At UC-Berkeley

A radical left-wing activist who attends the University of California, Berkeley is the prime suspect in a fatal stabbing, and all one of his friends cares about is that he’s labeled by his preferred pronoun in news articles covering the crime. Pablo Gomez Jr., 24, is suspected of stabbing one woman to death in Berkeley on Friday and injuring another in a separate incident. He was arrested by police in Burbank on Saturday afternoon. Berkeleyside, an independent news outlet in the liberal enclave, published a detailed account of the story on Friday. But it corrected the piece after a friend of Gomez’s contacted the outlet to say that the suspected killer prefers to be called by the pronoun “they” instead of “he.”

Priorities.

Here’s a passage from the story:

And the appended correction:

archive.fo/3x809

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/owpnA
acespace.org/blog/pablo-gomez-speaks-climate-truth-power
acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=GOV§ionNum=6254
linkedin.com/in/margaux-inman-86380782
slofoodbank.org/contact.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gomez, who lists his major on Facebook as Chicanx/Latinx Studies, is active in numerous progressive and leftist causes at Berkeley. He recently served as a senior fellow at the Alliance for Climate Education, a climate change activist group. In 2014, he shared a stage at a climate event with Gov. Jerry Brown, billionaire climate change activist Tom Steyer and University of California system president Janet Napolitano. As part of Alliance for Climate Education, Gomez interviewed Phillip Agnew, the founder of the anti-racism group Dream Defenders.

Gomez, who was born in the U.S., is also listed as the primary point of contact for the Queer Alliance & Resource Center, an activist group that helps UC-Berkely’s queer community. He was also involved in a scuffle on campus during a political protest last year with Berkeley’s College Republicans. The College Fix posted video showing Gomez grabbing a Donald Trump cardboard cutout from a member of the College Republicans.

Gomez appears to harbor strong anti-white feelings. His Twitter feed is chock full of comments denigrating white people. And in one recent post, he wrote that whites will soon face “annihilation.” Gomez’s Facebook page shows he supported a “Day of Action for Palestine” protest on campus last year and also helped organize a protest after Berkeley officials washed away chalk writings that were supportive of sexual assault survivors.

The Daily Caller spoke to a Berkeley police department spokesman on Saturday afternoon. He was unable to provide names of victims or discuss possible motives for the attacks. Many commenters on the Berkeleyside article criticized the outlet’s focus on Gomez’s gender pronoun preferences. “Is this for real? Dude (allegedly) kills someone and we’re worried about the pronoun he goes by? Who cares!” one commenter wrote. “Who the hell cares what pronoun he/she/it prefers to be called by? I’ll bet his victims would have preferred not to be stabbed,” wrote another.

(2/2)

filthy shitskins

He will get a heavy lesson in "queer right's" in prison.

So is it time to give the media tips on the preferred pronouns of all future nigger and mudslime terrorists?

Lol Holla Forums lost one of their mods

BTFO

It's about time we had a thread about this. I thought about making it last night but was too lazy tbh.

I only just found out about it, then took the time to archive and screencap all of his anti-white tweets.

More tan I had planned on doing. Good on you user. I'm sure this spic will find himself at home in prison getting raped by all the nigger dick that he will find himself surrounded by.

HA

How will they spin this to the goyim?

Viral this, but also blame leftist press for making him harbor violent beliefs from a false narrative.

If it weren't for articles like pic related, this lady would still be alive.

by not reporting it

They aren't liberals, but it's good to double down so that there won't be trojan horses within the right.

Was he arrested, and will he be charged with a crime and possibly convicted? If not, then we need some dox.

are they serious? Is this really the narrative?

He looks like one of those trashy Hispanics
They have those faces that makes you want to punch them wheneverr you look at them

All of them look trashy.

Only like 2% of them fit this criteria. However, 100% of them need to go back.

Yes, he's currently in custody. He also stabbed another woman (presumably white), but not fatally.

Fuck no. Do you live around beaners? 90% of them look like this guy or worse. They're all horrible squat little inca goblins that wear nigger clothes. Fuck off with that shit.

I'll be lurking this case. If he gets off I'm going to dig up his dox and pass them off to every right wing group in CA I can find.

Dump it all now, before people forget about this case. Strike while the iron is hot.

I think dubs user was saying that only 2% look non-trashy, singles user.

The recent thread on BLMnigger torture of the white boy says otherwise. It's full of "b…b…but muh million years of nigger oppression"

I've lived in very diverse areas. As far as I'm concerned they are ALL trash no matter how they look. They all need to go over the wall of Trump.

You know what? Fuck it, I'll start digging. I'm fresh from an antifa dox that I posted in the other thread. It might take a while since I have other shit going on right now so hang tight user. I will likely post it from another IP.

Ay ya crackas dont forget the 6 million years of slavery n shieeeeet

WE WUZ KANGS FAM

We wuz the real Hebrews n sheeeeiiit.

Hebronics when nigga?

This faggot mud probably ended up preventing white children from being born. I wouldn't suggest anyone actively seek out minorities (who are actually the majority of people on Earth) to harm, but you need to be prepared to act with extreme prejudice. No one will defend us but we ourselves. Carry a weapon and remain vigilant.

Sent this to radical feminism spaces, they hate trannies more than everyone here and they will fracture the shit out the metastasis

This is the (((girl))) this beaner murdered. Nothing of value was lost.

As you can see, Inman is usually an English name from Inn man. From that nose she's a cryptokike. I can't find anything on the family. She's related to David Scott Inman who was born in the 50s. Margaux Elsa Inman who is just as big as a freak as her sister but looks more normal. She has a Linkedin somewhere.

May I suggest we pretend to be queer beaners who harass her family and call for white genocide? This will red pill them and their relatives faster.

Kek. Good find.
I'm not against this.

White Hispanic is the new Tanned German,

Shill harder, inman is a common Anglo-Saxon surname and this nose morph is topically irish.

Focus on the high kabal:
Rochshild, Mark Zuckerberg, Soros, Kassinger and kikes from this level

I'm going to post my findings ITT in case others want in on this. The hivemind is infinitely more powerful than a single user. Let us dox this spic.

REMINDER TO ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING SO THEY CAN'T DELETE IT

JUST LIKE THIS ONE:
archive.is/owpnA
acespace.org/blog/pablo-gomez-speaks-climate-truth-power

He doesn't appear in Alameda County, CA jail roster. Is it possible he's in another jail? These searches typically update within 24 hours, and it's been way more than that.
acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do
It mentions that people may not appear under code 6254(f) - he does not fit this criteria.
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=GOV§ionNum=6254

Eh, kinda weak lead imo. You need some solid proof that this is das juden. Keep digging.

Was she stabbed for culturally appropriating nig nog hairstyles?

DAS RITE

Germans and Celts had that hairstyle since the beginning of time. Greeks too.

see

The nose knows.

Do I have to log in to archive? It used to be you could just upload pages.

This is her sister Elsa

linkedin.com/in/margaux-inman-86380782

Can't find anything linking her to juden. I'm probably wrong :^(

KEK! Someone contact the family as a nigger and say

It will make Liberal's heads explode and put some T in their old man's balls.

I can upload just fine.

D&C the liberals. We LARP as niggers and say she deserved it for cultural appropriation. This could be the thing to make Berkeley explode if we play it right.

Right Wing False Flagging Squad when???

You're no better than those "new Germans"

Mein Deutsch ist scheiße

GAS THE JUICE

I found it now senpai.

Can't archive her page because robots.txt

She's currently working as a Program Coordinator

Glean SLO - Food Bank Coalition of San Luis Obispo since January 2016.

Any user want to send her a call in a couple of days and show what the nigger community thinks of this incident? :^)

slofoodbank.org/contact.php

Physical & Mailing Address

1180 Kendall Rd.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Phone & Fax

Office: (805) 238-4664
Fax: (805) 238-6956

Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8AM - 4PM

There's also a contact form.

I like your thinking. If we have any anons that can do a good taco eater fake voice that would be better.

meh apple juice > orange drank

I have to agree. Apple juice is the true cultured white mans' drank

How about a #freepablo hashtag? He dint do nuffin he jus fightin white sapremicy! We can even include a hashtag of the university to get more views.

Apple is the white man's fruit and thus the white man amongst the juices. Orange is the fruit of the orient and can't be grown in most of Europe and therefore cannot be the master of the juices.

I blend apples and oranges together along with a banana.

Shills derailing the thread. Filter them.

Why hasn't this "school" been renamed "Berkeley Mental Hospital"? Because that's about all this school is producing is mental patients.

When can we start physically removing our enemies?

Oranges are made to be concentrated.

THERE GOES THE THREAD

I don't think these are shills. Just chan autistry.

I think you're the shill, pudgy orange cunt. friendly reminder that Russet potatos are best potato, sweet potato a shitskin

If I had my way, I'd throw everyone in a "studies" program into a wood chipper.

Millenial epin meem XDDDDDDDD culture, the only jokes allowed are the lol so randumb ones.

Dubs demands this

Ignore them.

SOON BROTHER

So many easy redpills these day that you cant call them pills but some kind of redsyrup.

Go back to your board you fuk. We dont do shit like this here.

/thread

wont that be a fantasy for him

Spanish people are white derp

Prisons aren't known for being tolerant to anyone openly gay. NOBODY wants to get raped, so someone like this will probably get his teeth kicked in.

are they for real?

screw the killed woman, WE CAN'T HURT HIS FEEFEES

I have yet to read anything about the victim or even see her pic. Lots of talk about this shitskin's rights though.

archive…is jewchive

stop using it

They have special wings for faggot snowflakes like him. And lots of "advocates" to scream and yell every time he runs out of lipstick.

They should leave him alone in a cell with skinheads.

The advocates part is true enough though.

There's always room for vibrant people of color

Dubs confirms. They'll probably let him go on some sort of retarded release program like they do with all mexicans.

All beaners must pay

They will

BYE BYE RACE TRAITOR

Shit, I didn't know Common Filth had it in him.

Already starting to remind me of South Africa.

We need to increase surveillance of Twitter crazies.

This faggot was taking the same course as the one offer by that cunt in San Diego saying Whites should be genocided.

Might want to use this with that.

Find the girl's facebook and see what her friends are saying.

I live in a Mexican infested shithole. Trust me, none of the human gutter trash Mexico is pushing across the border is anywhere near related to a Spaniard. They are all 5'1 brown inca trash.

I prefer to call him by the pronoun "perv."

"It" is also acceptable…to refer to it as human, is not.

Keked and checked.

Racist.
It's 6 million years of oppression.

A hippy woman at berkeley dying at that hands of the people they defend is a good thing if spun right. But from the face-on pictures, she's no jew. Unless there is a crook at the bottom of her nose, everything about her face is british.

I wonder some times, did the Injun tribes sacrifice these people, or were these people doing the sacrificing?

Incans come from the Andes though.

So what you're saying is that clever anons will refuse to comment on the alleged fact that she offered her life as a sacrifice to awaken sleeping Aztec blood gods? That would be in very poor taste.

Every single fucking time

Ashes?

good

yall wuz the mufuggin edomites n sheeit

“What is your name?” Jesus asked.
“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.”

I can't wait to see this faggot somehow not get the death penalty for it.
RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Yes Im antifa bc I dont want to add to the grief of a family who just had there daughter diversified by a shitskin faggot. You fucking goons are so transparent. I hope you get terminal diarrhea.

Definitely antifa from reddit. How hard was it to type the word faggot? Did your soft little fingers tremble? Did you get PTSD?

We're coming for you :^)

The aztecs were slavers and would capture the northern tribes for sacrifice.

NorCal fag here, this makes my blood boil so much.
BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
TRANNY GENOCIDE NOW

Nothing of value lost.
Spic should be euthanized too.

>they are a UC Berkeley student who lives in Berkeley. [A friend contacted Berkeleyside after publication to say that Gomez Jr. uses the pronoun “they.” This story has been updated.]

You north calfags need to watch out because while Texas was preparing for Texit in case hillary somehow (((won))), (((they're))) preparing calexit to take the traitors and bluepills and you with them since Trump won.

It's gonna be a hell of a decade.

>implying russet potatoes fed your ancestors during a famine