Chicago Racist attack victim help / reach out

This has been going through my head for a while. You know the boy that was attacked was mentally challenged. Some experts said he will never or might never make a full recovery from the horrific abuse the 4 blacks subjected him through.

I want to change that. I want him to know that whatever those animals did to him, there are thousands of people who are with him and want him good.
There has already been a gofundme page made
gofundme.com/lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love
But I am not talking or want you to send money. I want him to know and see he has support. I've thought about sending him letters/ postcards of support. Please discuss / share ideas

Last name is Boyd. They're from Crystal Lake
That is all I have atm

Bump

He relaxed around blacks. he brought it on himself.

the black guys were his 'friends'.

Would be cool as hell if we could get all of Holla Forums to do it from across the globe. I mean think the impact it would have on him when he got best wishes sent to him from all corners of the white world.

Damn hit send too fast. This is literally something everyone on this board can partake in. The only thing you'd need to do is to go buy a postcard and a stamp. Write a few nice words and pop it into a mailbox.

Takes so little effort that only a useless lazy jew cannot get around doing it.

We need to do this. A few minutes of sacrifice that will mean the world for this guy.

I would normally be 100% with you
But he isn't really a normal functioning adult. He didn't / couldn't see it coming

fuck off. He got what he deserved for hanging out with niggers.

liberalism may be a mental illness but it doesnt make me want to give the guy a helping hand.

He will either learn from this himself and avoid blacks in the future or he will double down like a good liberal and get killed.

either way, writing him nice letters from 'ebul raysists' wont do a damn thing.

pat yourself on the back activism is always retarded whether liberals do it or we do it.

I'm all for using this attack for propaganda purposes but I couldn't care less about the retard, in a perfect society he would be sterilized and possibly institutionalized.

This is moralfaggotry and virtue signalling, leave it to the normalfags.

Even more reason to do it. He's one of our people, no matter if he's not 100% up there. We take care of our own.

Check

How do you figure that?

Taking care of your own would involve removing defective elements from our gene pool.

I was also going to say that by your logic we should be protecting coalburnerd because they are white.

*burners

He could not have anticipated it.

Get fucked you fucking piece of shit.

I'd be up for it, but we need a dox for that

Give me an address and I will send him something that shows support.
Even though I'm in Europe

Fuck off kike

He's served a great purpose by getting people redpilled on niggers. Now back to the >>>/oven/, kike.

This fam. I'm so glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. Maybe we can help the kid overcome what these savages did to him

No. You can judge a people by how they treat their young, the elderly, and the disabled.

Your way of thinking leads to niggerdom.

Send him a Kek ring to give him magical profession. Send the older design too, he'd probably like it more because it's bigger and this guy's very autistic.

Isn't he a spic though

We should edit the torture video, add a antifa sticker and make it seem like antifa did this or supported this.

Not a bad idea. Or brand it BLM.

Edit the video and put BLM posters on the walls of their apartment.

We have four niggers torturing a retard for being white. You really fucking think we nee to discredit ourselves by manipulating the best chunk of ammo of the new year?

He did serve a purpose and if you had any reading comprehension you would see that I am all for using this video for propaganda purposes.

How am I a kike? Because I don't care about a retards feels?

Mass sterilization of defective elements leads to niggerdom? So in your opinion the Nazis were on a path to niggerdom?

I don't care about some retarded wigger who hangs around with blacks, if that makes me a kike so be it.

It is an interesting point on the disabled/eugenics. They should all be purged, it's just an evolutionary favour. That is in a utopia, but right now it's a great tool to redpill normies.

Agreed. Normalfags will be less uncomfortable talking about this because the victim is also part of a special interest group (excuse the pun).

It's also an explicitly anti white crime, 9/10 of them are but with this one there's recorded evidence.

I wasn't saying to just ignore the story, this kind of propaganda is dynamite.

Notice how criminally underreported it is? Absolutely ridiculous, imagine if the roles were reversed, the shitstorm would be gargantuan.
There must be s great rain to wash the filth from the street.

That's not how being mentally disabled works. However, you're obviously mentally disabled so I'm not surprised you don't know this.

What got to me the most was how underreported this attack was. I only know about it because of Holla Forums.
I live in a one of the lowest crime areas in Europe. Stuff like this is unheard of.

I'm sure Chicago can be a lawless place, and violent. It carries a reputation. Where were law enforcement people?

His mental illness is irrelevant. He willingly associated with muggers and paid the price. If he was a race aware mentally ill person who was attacked you might have a case but the fact stands that he thought these nigger were his friends. I hope for his sake he has learned his lesson and comes into the fold but I will not lift a finger for him. I will use this case as propaganda but I don't give him sympathy.

Hah my phone autocorrects nigger to mugger.

I want to give the kid energy

This shit is wrong.

God I fucking hate you kikes.

How?

He's not wrong though. He was mentally retarded and it shows. If it wasn't this then it would be something else. I'm sorry, but darwin's law is there for a reason. Stupid people do stupid shit, white or not.

There is a way to remove individuals without killing them. If someones chromosomes might lead to a dull or genetic degeneration, then you're presented with two options: give them a healthy mate so the children might have fewer or none of these chromosomal issues, or sterilization. A genetic defect may be too disabled to actually find a mate, but just in case, they can be sterilized as well.

Praise Kek and help this young man

I really don't give a fuck about the fame, karma, or what the fuck ever. I want to help the kid. I know you Anons want to help him too. Fuck the fame

He really didn't. They lured him out because they knew he was an easy target.
One thing that doesn't and never will fly with me:
Fucking with people who aren't aware you're fucking with them.
These fucking nogs better stay in jail for their own safety. If I ever see their face it is going to be a bloody brown pulp of skin, blood and teeth. That aside, I really want to focus on giving - restoring [first name] Boyd faith in humanity

"We" need to use vids like this to red pill those who are salavageable. You watch enough of these and it becomes pretty damn clear that niggers are a different species. Don't use racial slurs or anything, just raise the idea that there are fundamental differences between us and let the niggers speak for themselves.

Another idea: after one these attacks happens, keep the publicity going. Do something nice for the victim and the family that would be newsworthy (I guess the kike media wouldn't be likely to show it, though). We need to get it into normies heads that muds=primitive and violent, white "racists"=civilized and decent. Heinous shit is happening like this several times a week in white countries and the biggest thing that's keeping normies blue pilled is the media so we gotta publicize this shit until the normies get it.

Precisely

This user gets it. Although I'm not doing this for promotion, to be clear I want to help him

Anyone if you can check for post box
I think they've set it up

“Fuck Donald Trump! Fuck white people!”

“This jihad yo.”

“Let’s free him so we can smoke his ass.”

“Why y’all watching but ain’t commentin’ and shit?”

“This bitch represent Donald Trump! He deserve dis shit!”

“We fi’in to put dis mu’fuckas in da trunk and put a … brick on da gas and … [incoherent howling]. Just watch the Chicago news!”

“Niggas be drunk as shit, don’t even…”

“His ass deserve this. He from Europe… He a bug!”

“You talk about ‘put ‘im out his misery,’ aaahhhh-haha… naw, we can’t do dat on [Facebook] Live.”

MOVE YO’ HANDS!”

“Goofy-ass white man… Ahhhhh! His bitch-ass CRYIN’!

I just wanna WIIIND UP and BEAT dis nigga.

“There’s gon’ be a MURRRRDER! The wait is almost over!”

“I’ll torture the fuck outta you, nigga!”