Is Putin a Pedo?

Pic related, it appear he's trying to hide an erection while watching your boys warm up for gymnastics. Seriously wondering if anyone has an explanation for this photo.

I've noticed a LOT of pro-Russia shilling on here the past 24 hours. Am I alone in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/lurk-moar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

sage

Sage report hide

Sage

Why?

I've seen posts of "Russian" anons promising alliance / weapons to those Americans who help Russia's cause.

I've seen anons talking about how Putin is fighting the Jews and the NWO.

Tell me why you think Putin is so great, because I don't fucking buy it. Holocaust denial was outlawed in Russia in 2014 for fucks sake.

'sup shill

Explain why you are saging. I'm trying to figure out if Putin is Jew controlled or not, and everything I look at points to the fact that he is.

Have nothing to say about the erection photo in the OP?

Nobody cares, shill. Jump off a bridge.

sage

sage

This is very suspcious, why are you saging this exactly? What have I done that is shilling?

I've asked a question about what I think is legitimate shilling on this board, and your response is to call me a shill?

No one has anything to say about the Jewish control of Russia?

SAGE AND REPORT THIS THREAD.

The fact that you've gone to address every point proves you're a shill. If you weren't a shill you wouldn't need to justify yourself. Now we also have to consider the jewish lens focusing the jewish controll over russia in the american media. So why, would you, as an antishill, find this freezeframe to be proof that the russian controlled jews are actually in fact lying to us?

and reddit spacing

Tell me why I am being saged and reported so that I can avoid making the same mistake in the future. Is the topic of Russia, Putin, and Israel's involvement in Russian politics a "forbidden topic" on this board?

I'm genuinely confused. Someone explain to me why this board is so pro-Putin, I don't get it. Please convince me that he's on our side, because I would of course prefer that scenario.

What? I don't even understand what this means, what does "address every point" mean in this instance?

Explain to me why holocaust denial was outlawed in Russia in 2014. That's always been my general litmus test of whether or not a country is subjugated by the Jews or not. Was this some kind of political ploy by Putin, and it isn't actually enforced or something?

Nice gets.

There's your answer. Now also consider that ukraine wanted to ban holocaust and hroldolmor denial in the same bill. This goes to show that the same tactics the jews use for holocaust denial can indeed be turned against them

Your only evidence is a still image of him standing awkwardly. You can make anyone look weird if you take a pic mid movement so for all we know he was in that position for a tenth of a second as he turned or something.

What exactly am I meant to be shilling here? Why are you all so sensitive to the topic of discussing Russia / Putin involvement with the Jews?

I'm not even claiming that it's the case, I just said it seems like the case to me and I'm baffled by the, what seems to me to be (and the replies in this thread aren't helping), unthinking / unquestionable support of Putin. What the fuck is going on here?

If I am way out of the loop, please point me in the direction of the information I need to see.

That's not an argument, shill.

Are you surprised no-one buys 'just asking questions' bullshit?

FUCK OFF

What is my answer? You quoted the year it was passed (two years ago), which is RECENT, and thus makes me think Jewish influence is growing in Russia. How am I wrong on this?

Okay, I don't see how this is related… of course suppression of free speech can be used against the Jews, why would we want to go down that road though anyways?

How does any of that explain why Russia outlawed holocaust denial?

Okay, what am I shilling user?

Is discussion on the topic of Jews / Putin / Russia forbidden here? Why does everyone seem to be so pro-Putin? Enlighten me, because I am totally at a loss.

I'm well aware that the Obama / NATO are agitating against Russia for no reason at all, what I'm trying to figure out is if it's all just a ruse (both sides played by the Jews).

Hello Ukro

Fucking weird as fuck, "anons". Not a single reply with any intelligent discussion relating to Russia, Putin, and the Jews. Called a shill and a Jew for asking questions about where Putin's loyalties lie.

I see 2 possibilities here:

1. I am way out to lunch and it is major common knowledge that Russia and Putin are on our side, fighting against the Jews.

2. This entire fucking board is a KGB psyop and I just asked the forbidden questions.

Which one is it faggots? If it's #1, tell me why the fuck you have the beliefs you do, because no one has answered me. Why is Putin / Russia so based? Does Putin name the Jew on the reg or something?

Why are you trying to derail your own thread, Moshe? You know this just makes you stick out more…right?

We have all seen "just asking questions" low energy concern trolls thousands of times before. At least put some fucking effort in.

Why is Putin based? Does he name the Jew?

The subject is legit user, there are things to talk about, but not like this, do some research, make a case, make a better OP

SAGE NEGATED

No, he's based because despite massive sanctions against his nation he continues to give the finger to all of the EU and the US.

sage

Reported.

What does that have to do with the subject of this thread? Are you fishing for more "MODS BANNED ME FOR NAMING THE JEW" screenshots?

Fair enough, I must admit I was triggered when I saw that photo of Putin. The pizzagate stuff has fucked me up.

Alright, but the Jews always play both sides, don't they? Can you please explain to me the politics behind outlawing holocaust denial (recently) in Russia?

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/
sage

bump

Fine, I'll start another thread:

Even though you are a shill, yeah, he probably is.

Fucking see? SEE?

The reason this concerns me is because I think the Jews use pedophilia as a way to control politicians (threats to expose them, threats to take away supply of children etc.).

It's rather sad, OP uses VPNs to bump his own thread, sad! Good luck trying to push anti-ruskie sentiment.

Same bullshit Butin is Ebil incarnade :DDDD bullshit every time

yikes.

OP's tactics in a nutshell - pic related

Cue endless chain of proxies trying to bump the thread.

yikes.

Because everybody knows you're trolling.

If you weren't and you are only just retarded (instead of trolling AND retarded), then I'd say:
LURK MORE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/lurk-moar

TL;DR: I hope you get crushed by a bus and your whole family gets cancer.

What a pathetic thread.

OP, the reason you're getting sage-bombed is because this board is infested with shills, newfags, r_donald cucks, the faggot-loving alt-right, and a handful of edgelords that need to spam sheet in between their fapping sessions to oriental cartoons.

Putin works for his own benefits. He's a civic nationalist like Trump - both of them view the proles as cattle. The difference between civic nationalists and true natsocs like Hitler is that the latter actually wanted to better his PEOPLE, not just their bottom line. And yes, many elites are into pedo shit (not saying Putin is, or isn't).

Also, Holla Forums is a place where nothing is beyond the pale. If someone wants to discuss Jewtin's apparent love for underage cawk, then they should be able to do so. Those of you who swarm the thread and shill in into oblivion look life fucking retards who think they can use brute force to shut down discussion.

Protip: you can't. That's not how it works here.

Carry on, OP.