The WEST

Putin is a smart man when he can do that

Sorry but west has given me all the things i enjoy, and i will fight for that instead of the pathetic brainwashed Putin losers who want to tear down all the things west has created throughout the years.

sage

These 2 being seen as good things has to be the worst meme on the century

go the fuck back to Reddit.

Do you work for some alphabet soup agency? Pretty weak tbh.

This.

P.s. op is a faggot

Because some of us are not animals like you and have a brain ;^)

Honestly i wish they would hire people who are against the whole anti-west movement but i am not from the US neither do i have specific skills for it

I take that for a yes. Shoo, shoo CIA nigger.

The west has only been "progressive and tolerant" for 50 years. If anyone from before the mid 1900s ran for president they would be called a white nationalist today.

WOW
you called it. Amazing, they really are a sack of shit.

ze fug

pottery

Now imagine how he feels. Imagine that you've had a briefing about this hellhole of extremists, and how they want to turn it into a pro-western outlet. How they want to turn us into a bunch of shills for the west. He comes in, all bright and ready, makes this thread, and BOOM. Like hitting a wall while you are cheerfully driving.

All those things you listed are a result of white people only, being progressive literally will end all of them

Man must feel bad being so worthless you have to take pride in your skin color AND ahcievements of others

So progressive and tolerant.

Only an idiot would think that this is a good thing, being free to be who they want to be pretty much allows them to be worthless human beings and degenerates.

See picture.

This point makes it obvious that you are just baiting for replies, as not even your average normie believes in the media anymore, but in case you are really retarded, the media will always be controlled by its sponsors, and who are the sponsors? Jews. While on other cases the media is outright owned by jews.

Technological progression has slowed down by a significant amount ever since most western countries became little more than welfare states.
USA gives more money to its worthless minorities than its space programs. And needless to say, they don't get anything out of it, only more welfare leeches.

If that is so, why are Jewish corporations allowed to shit in your rivers as they please?

Sure thing Mordechai, just ignore all the evidence that proved their corruption time and time again.

In less than 50 years the western world will be the same if it keeps heading down in its current path.

No one says this, people here blame the jews and liberals, not the West as some arbitary whole.

That's mostly correct. Non-whites, except for a few exceptional Asians, have never contributed anything to the world.

Odd how all great things have been made by white people, it's almost as if greatness manifests from them, geez.

I wonder what OPs objective is with this thread. This one is copy pasted from Holla Forums

Get bent.

gtfo newfag

This is a good thing.
The issue is that what's panted as "progressive" now is just going backwards culturally aka degeneration.

And by any metric is has been going downhill since it became "tolerant" and "progressive".
In every fucking country.
The more progressive the country, the worse that statistics look.

OP is a faggot

This thread needs more gore. It's the only way this is going to improve.

Yeeeah… I love serfdom…

In a normal world, this would be some quality bait, but it's not. Your competitors are doing better. if you can't improve you won't survive.

You faggots lost, get over it. :^)

You say that, but then your image suggests using force to attempt stopping someone from being 'who they are'.

1/10 apply yourself

Firstly: Putin is not Stalin.
Secondly: Explain Rhodesia.

Asians are inferior to whites.

Every other race is. But that doesn't mean nippons are automatically worthless.