Your Suffering

I have not been to Holla Forums in a really long time, and I see a lot of discontent. You are being attacked user. You are being destroyed from within. You are being taken to place that you can not come back from. Now hear me, who ever reads. I want you to you take time in your day or night in the near future to remember your ancestors. Wither it be the burning of a candle, the passing of a flag, or the gesture of a belief.

YOU MAY SUFFER NOW, BUT TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SUFFERING FOR IN YOUR TIME YOU WILL SEE PEACE

Also fuck all this D&C shit with religion and board wars

REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS

Checking those dubs.

have a bump

I am not. Shut your jew mouth.

peace is boring. after you beat a game its unplayable. the struggle is what keeps you going.

great thread

really activates the almonds

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly." - Harry Lime (The Third Man)

In our time we will see only horror and destruction beyond any hitherto committed. The collapse of the west, and of white societies, in so being the first truly global empire will only invite a usurpation of such by less benevolent powers. Did the visigoth emperors run Rome in any way better than their predecessors? No, and barely anybody remembers their names because of it. So it will be with the west, and this will happen in our time. Stop being to optimistic OP, there will never be peace, and should there ever be then it would only have been the result of the complete extermination of humanity.

especially when you're at level 99 and found all the hidden weapons, spells and armor, it's like look at me i can kill the last boss in one hit lol

But this is why we play on hard mode. We beat people at their own identity politics games while not even having an identity.

I think you're referring to the Invisigoths.

I am beginning to understand the 'before and after Holla Forums' meme
Please share your wisdom as you see fit.

From without.

Holy shit I think I just spotted a jew in (40).jpg
•Bent Elbow
•All Black Outfit
•No apparent Companion
•Only Half-face showing
•Sunglasses unnecessary, and uncommon in those days

Call it hearsay but if any user is facial-recog leet, this might be some serious jew-naming

The guy that looks a bit like Matt Damon?

Bump. fuck trs wars.

Complacency serves no one

No, the one to the right of the 2nd uniformed man to matt damon's right, you can only see half of him and he blends into the unformed man

your sentiment is sound but peace is the reason we are in this situation in the first place.
the Aryan has been made soft

He's looking right at the photographer!

Where in the picture? I don't see him.

i think this is what he means

i think this is what he means
trying again