Our World: Michael Flynn and what he means for Trump’s foreign policy

>Flynn served under Obama as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. He was fired in 2014 for his refusal to toe the administration’s mendacious lines that radical Islam is not the doctrine informing and inspiring the enemy, and that al-Qaida and its fellows are losing their war.

archive.is/Gaa3a
jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Michael-Flynn-and-what-he-means-for-Trumps-foreign-policy-474524

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gaa3a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theres an archive above it, dumbfuck.

archive.is/Gaa3a
since you can't/wont/dontknow how to read

Why does the USA have to fuck with Iran?
Can we meme Iran Russia America alliance? Shouldn't be too hard? My friend's friend is my friend.

The Jews have made the entire middle east subservient except Iran and Lebanon and Syria. Everything else, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, are "American allies"..

Also Iran alongside Russia, helped kill ISIS in Syria, while America and ZOG puppets actively armed ISIS.

Because Islam.
Their government is run by ultra goatfuckers who've been running terror ops against us since that pussbag Carter wimped out and refused to support the Shah.

Who fucking cares if they don't like ISIS, they're still religious fundies pushing their ass backwards religion onto anyone they can.
And don't gimme any crap about "muh based Persians", the imams ruined them as a people and reduced them socially to something no better than Arabs.
Fuck the Islamic Republic of Iran, and I'm fucking glad Trump selected guys for DoD and State that know Iran is the enemy, unlike that traitorous nigger Obama.
Putin will quickly (if not gladly) throw those sandniggers under the bus after Trump gets in, especially if it means concessions from the US in other directions.
You really think he gives a good solid shit about Iran beyond its value to fuck with US foreign policy?
Fuck's sake, the only reason Iran is fighting ISIS in the first place is because of their stupid Shia/Sunni bullshit.
They'd hang Assad (who they consider a heretic) from a lamppost if Russia wasn't there backing him up.

Meant for this moron.

The only mortal threat Iran is to anyone is Israel and the Saudi Arabia. The danger that Islam is currently posing to Europe has nothing to do with Iran but rather Sunni NEETs who only have power because of the US invasion and destablization of Iraq, a Saudi and Israeli operation.

Spotted the Jew.

Obama was great for Iran/Israel relations, he told the kikes to shut up and sit down.

The Israelis have illegally occupied palestine for over 70 years with a illegal treaty signed with the blood of millions of europeans.

The jews have made constant attacks against their neighbors in egypt in the gaza stip and attacked dozens of other nations in false flags in hopes of getting their goyim enemies to fight one another.

As well as subverting every european nation, royal, and government to serve the jewish interests, they have instigated world war 1, 2 and will instigate a massive war with islam for over a century which they will lose.

Finally, isis was created by israel, the us cia and the filthy arabs in syria long before russia came to exterminate them. The russians have been a long time ally with iran since the soviet years and arguably much before, as they were allies during the war with the ottoman empire.

And finally khomeni has said many times assad is the rightful ruler of syria, and not isis backed israelis who will ravage the country (they alreayd have for the most part).

Isis has literally been created by israel and has had its soldiers treated at israeli hospitals, and given israeli arms and ammo.

Iran was running terror ops against the US since Reagan was president.
Iran doesn't give a fuck about Iraq and in fact has it's own vested interest in keeping it unstable.Remember the Iran/Iraq War?

Iran wants to become a regional power, and they'll even resort to working with heretics like Assad and infidels like Putin if it serves their aims.ISIS is a major threat to that goal, since their stated aims include destroying the Islamic Republic and rebuilding the caliphate.
Saudi Barbaria can't fight off a bunch of houthi peasants, they're no threat to anything but their own reputation.
Iran's a paper tiger as far as the Israelis are concerned, because they don't have any other way to distract their own population from being buttfucked by the theocracy if Israel suddenly ceased to exist.
They talk a big game, and have no problem winding up the Palestinians to stab a few kikes just to keep everyone on edge, but the day Iran openly attacks Israel is the day I'll eat my hat.

Spotted the retard.
Obama and his stupid Arab Spring bullshit are why Europe is suddenly awash with goatfuckers.
Who fucking cares if the Jews and muzzies kill each other?
And as for the rest of your post, wow the Jews are underhanded.Who'd have thunk it?
And if you're gonna bring up shit Iran's goatfucker in chief said, why don't you quote the numerous times he's copped to attacking us, and how they'll eventually destroy us?
Iran isn't our ally and it never will be.
Which suits me just fine.

Not gonna fall for the "attack Iran" shilling. They should be our ally considering the enemies they have. America should arm Yeme and Iran and then just sit back with their feet up and get their military technology back on track.

It's not gonna happen.
Tehran has as many anti US murals on their buildings as Havana does, and I don't see anyone rushing to make up with Cuba now that their old commie savior finally kicked off.
You can live in fantasyland if you want, but in the real world, Iran is an enemy, and Trump's cabinet picks for DoD and State clearly show that he understands that.

Iranian sponsored terrorism has nothing on what Israel and Saudi Arabia has managed to accomplish over the past 15 years. The only reason why Iran is hostile to the US in the first place is because of our failed attempt of overthrowing their government. The reason why the US considers Iran a threat is because of their potential capacity to directly strike Israel.

but at the same time a grave danger to the US. Which one is it?

It isn't Sunni Islam like the ones practiced by ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al Nusra, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and other ZOG puppets.

Shia Islam is master race and has always allied with Christianity even during Ottoman times.

The USA meddling in Iran and trying to convert it to a puppet state like Saudi Arabia led to a response and ended up with kicking US and its puppets out. The USA deserves this. They have no right to fuck with other countries. Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan were better off before they invaded and/or armed "rebels" in the regions.

Iran literally wants to be left alone. But it calls out Israel on its genocide and that pisses off the world order.

Assad is a type of Shia too. They're called Alawites.
Your insecurities are showing, kike.
Putin wouldn't betray Iran.

Iran doesn't give a fuck about Iraq and in fact has it's own vested interest in keeping it unstable.Remember the Iran/Iraq War?

Iran Iraq war happened because Saddam wanted to invade Iran and conquer it in order to sell Iranian oil to the Americans.. He used to be their puppet for 30 years until he made the mistake of stepping into Kuwait (after failing Iran).

America has historically been a dick to Iran with the invasions and backing others that want to overthrow the government.
Other than this, they've been put through years and years of sanctions to weaken and destroy Iranian economy.
Instead of being defeated by jewish attacks, the Iranians literally achieved nuclear energy so as to not be reliant on coal based thermal power plants. (since buying coal was hard.. sanctions and all).

Also they are aesthetic as fuck. They have civilization and culture and manners. Unlike their Arab counterparts.

It's still shit. The only way the region could be redeemed religiously is if they brought back the Zoroaster.

THIS FUCKING NEW
GET OUT

L
U
R
K

M
O
R
E

Twelve Days Of >>>/gulag/ for you

Iranian sponsored terrorism hasn't amounted to much in the last 15 years because we strangled their economy to the point only Russia and shitholes like North Korea do business with them.
Hard to launch terror opps without money.

Islam is a fucking dumpster fire, regardless of what bullshit sect it is, same with judiasm, and basically anything that comes from the Middle East.The rest of your post is stupid, and calling me a joo isn't going to make that less true.
Nothing aesthetic about islam or its practitioners, and as for manners, you should tell that to the dirty raghead that runs the gas station on the edge of town, rude motherfucker that he is.Your definition of civilization and mine are wildly different.
Whatever culture they had got ground up and shit out by their dumb religion, all that's left is tourist traps.

So they are a paper tiger, no purpose in invading a country that can't do anything to you and instead focusing on why Islam had become a problem in the first place.

↑GET OUT↑
YID

LURKERS: Notice two posters have over hald the posts in this thread
Likely the (((Intelligence Agency))) trying to derail the entire thread, the same tact was used on a recent sticky: 'Cia is being Gutted'

So who wants to invade them?
Trump's mentioned bombing them a few times, and that suits me just fine.

A waste of money and resources if your intention is to clean up the current radical Islam problem which is what I thought your original point was. If you want to solve that problem in the short term, you have to go after the countries that are behind the sponsoring of the groups that have been chimping out in Syria, Iraq, Libya and soon Europe, none of which are Iran. .

What's your opinion on the article in the OP?

slipping those Holla Forums memes in there

Yeah, well, I don't think Trump is going to go after Israel anytime soon.
Second best thing we can do in these conditions is to bomb the piss out of Iran if they try to do anything to us, which is what Trump threatened to do.
Frankly, I'm not happy about his stance with the Jews, but since we didn't actually elect Hitler, we have to go with what we have.
Best thing Trump could do to Saudi Shitstania is just keep pumping oil and let them swing in the wind, those rebels in Yemen are doing a great job of embarrassing them for us.
Their whole economy depends on us letting them dictate the price of oil and keeping it high, their gravy train will run out if we keep the oil flowing, and they'll eventually collapse on their own.

Yay, it's bump-locked
You asked for it, kiddo, so here's my answer
•Der Trumpenfuhrër Selects General Mattis to be Secretary of Defense
•LugenPresse goes kike-nanas and makes an article about a good goy general
•Faggot "and probably JIDF aswell" OP direct-links to Archive and original (((article))) for double shekels from his (((boss)))

Then any user with half a brain reports and hides the thread, hence our bastion is Preserved.

Again this does nothing to solve the problem you originally evoked. Iran isn't going to do anything aside from the fact it's going to exist or not negotiate any oil quota agreements with Saudi Arabia. I don't understand what part of Iran is so spooky to you aside from some sheikh owned Fox News tier saber rattling that Iran is simutatnouly a threat to the US but not Israel.

Nothing short of nuking the entire Middle East is going to solve the problem from all sides.
Trump isn't going to go against Israel, and Iran isn't going to magically embrace democracy, and the Saudis aren't going to stop fucking goats, rigging the price of oil, and getting pwnd by peasants riding camels.
Iran isn't spooky (nice Holla Forums meme, btw) it's a state that is responsible for many acts of terror against my country and it's interests over the last few decades.
The whys are unimportant, and aren't going to change anything.

Why the fuck do you think Iran needs democracy?

STOP REGIME CHANGING YOU FUCKING RETARD THAT'S LITERALLY THE REASON WE ARE HERE NOW.