Women's March On Washington

On Saturday, January 21st, 200,000[sic] women in Washington DC and millions [sic]more worldwide are expected to march against the hate and bigotry of Donald Trump and demand he put an end to his anti-woman, anti-Muslim, and anti-immigrant policies.

You can find a march or vigil near you, where dozens of hysterical liberal women will be emotionally vulnerable and angry and just begging to lash out at the next heterosexual white male they see. Use this information however you please.

womensmarch.com/sisters

Personally I will be attending the march near myself in Hartford, which has been organized by a longtime local liberal activist (((Sarah Raskin))), and antagonizing them, possibly with signs but definitely with bantz. Hopefully I'll get some of this on video to share. also CTbros welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KNp9l
theauthorszone.com/contact-us/about-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now, I'm not advocating anything, but its REALLY cold in January in DC.

As funny as that would be especially for the nipple-showing at a feminist rally I'm pretty sure this would get someone arrested.

I expect a lot of white knights and allies to pop up to be honest. Any women that do show up will be grossly overweight, have unnatural hair dye and won't be relateable to the common person.

Well if I'd be getting arrested for throwing a water balloon at a harpy, I'd hypothetically put some salt in each balloon before filling it with water, then putting it in the freezer to lower the temperature further while still keeping it liquid.
Someone could always drop a few firecrackers? The hysterics would naturally start screaming and presume the worst.

Troll them with, you're a preop tranny and want to partake. Ask if your big cock is an issue for them or something with included pic. I see rage issues for them.

Does anyone know of a radical mosque in the DC area? Maybe drop them a line about this event and frame it as anti Islam

Dubs confirmed. Start filling up the ammo.

Yeah and yell "Allahu Akbar"

Fill it with semen instead. Spread your seed far and wide.

I'm not tired of winning, but I'm sure as fuck tired of self-loathing white people and the (((other white people))) who goad them on.

Jews are organizing every rally in my state.

WE /CHADNATIONALISM/ NOW

This might literally be something that gets put in history books.
Hypothetically, anyone who crashes such an event would be immortalized in the annals of history. Perhaps their names wouldn't be remembered but their actions certainly would.

But this is just hypothetical, of course.

But what is more anti-woman than a Muslim?

FUCKING CHADS, GET OUT OF MY NATIONALISM

HAHAHA
archive.is/KNp9l

They are eating each other alive.

It would be a shame if the fire department had to use their hoses for some reason…

Look on the bright side, user. They might still take our waifus, but at least we'll win.

Chads are generally superior breeding material to the majority the faggots on here anyway.

Which of his actual political policies are anti woman? Being caught on tape exhibiting shock at how easily women throw themselves at you if you're rich/famous doesn't count.

Pick one and only one fam.

A friend of mine is going to dc just for this

If i wasn't an Europoor i would wear my Ritsu~chan winter jacket and asked for these faggots to include waifu rights into their movement.
Kind of like Ketchup and friends subverted ows by making it look retarded.

'Women's march.

So it's be another Pride Parade then?

the only hope for the american white whore is a tight rope

Extended reply to their shitty boilerplate disinfo page
May be several posts long

OFFICIAL STATEMENT, From National Organizers (altered for Sacramento, California)

On January 21, 2017 we will unite in [city name redacted]. The National March will happen on the same day in Washington, DC and others in cities across the United States.

We stand together in solidarity with our partners and children

. . . for the protection of our rights, our safety, our health, and our families – recognizing that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of our country.

Make the commitment to stand with our community. Save the date, share with your friends, make your plans to be part of this extraordinary, once in a lifetime experience.

The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us

–women, immigrants of all statuses, those with diverse religious faiths particularly Muslim and Jewish,

. . . people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native and Indigenous people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, the economically impoverished and survivors of sexual assault.

We are confronted with the question of how to move forward in the face of national and international concern and fear.

In the spirit of democracy

. . . and honoring the champions of human rights, dignity, and justice who have come before us, we join in diversity to show our presence in numbers too great to ignore.

The Women’s March on Washington and its sister marches throughout the country will send a bold message to our new administration on their first day in office, and to the world that women's rights are human rights.

We stand together,

. . . recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us.

We support the advocacy and resistance movements that reflect our multiple and intersecting identities.

We call on all defenders of human rights to join us.

This march is the first step towards unifying our communities, grounded in new relationships, to create change from the grassroots level up.

We will not rest until women have parity and equity at all levels of leadership in society.

We work peacefully while recognizing there is no true peace without justice and equity for all.

HEAR OUR VOICE.

>Fucking dogs can hear your goddamned voices.

This is not an anti-movement; this is an opportunity for people to come together to stand for love, respect, and inclusion.

This is an INCLUSIVE march, and EVERYONE who supports women's rights are welcome:

- Women & Girls & Femmes & GNC
- Men & Boys
- Families
- People of Color
- Immigrants
- LGBTQ Community
- People with Disabilities
- Climate Change Advocates
- ALL faith communities, Athiests and spiritual identified groups
- Anyone else who wants to come out in support!

a while ago someone on cuckchan had an idea to make stink vials and dump them on the biggest cuck you can find in order to break up their protests but it was mass reported cause cuckchan is gay and muh PR

Let's make it happen.

here's some relevant info

It's really reassuring to see that (((Michael Shermer))) doesn't buy their bullshit. He has his own shekels and doesn't need to suck off feminists to get more. Though he is still a degenerate pig.

go to town

btw all of this shit will stink so fucking bad and it will literally stick to them for weeks

Jan 21 is way too cold to march on anything.

WEBM pls

Meme a radical islamic march for sharia law next to it on the same day. Let's see what sandniggers think about sluts.

Speaking as someone who is disabled, the majority of the disabled, fucking hate these people. SJWs advocate for spending government money on people who need help because of their degenerate lifestyle choices, such as single mothers, gays with aids and immigrants, where as being disabled is not a choice.

Bump, and would appreciate if someone webm'd the vids

Some are too long.

my body is ready

Remember MFWICS, 53% of White Women Voted For Donald John TrumpenFuhrër
Represent our Aryans Angels when you fight for our rights to elect. Give them no excuse to play the 'cunt card'.

Relevant info: On the 15th, a bunch of commies are planning to "protest" somewhere in D.C. If the LugenPresse Tries to make them look like decent human beings, I will make sure to "Correct their record" after it's over.

She merely adopted the fear, the other was born in it.

thanks user, really just pick your stink, any will do

fucking carlos and you got dubs

It's best for them to just be completely ignored. Attacking them will give the left a new wedge issue to attack Trump with.

Here's the twat running the Pittsburgh march.

theauthorszone.com/contact-us/about-us/

this reminds me of a cuckchan post, also no one here cares if they attack Trump, they just make shit up anyway and it's not like Trump is doing anything to defend us while we're being assaulted by these people for supporting him, the only thing he's done is disavow a bunch of racist hoaxes before the facts even came out

Pretty much what I expected

I call bullshit, using Microsoft FrontPage '98 to make an HTML table full of cat pictures is not web development.

Any Anons here staying at the DC TRUMP POST OFFICE HOTEL??????

Veteran discount is anyone is going to start some shit.

A good friend's sister is going. She found out the hard way that I was a Trump supporter at breakfast two weeks ago.

She started to vitrue signal by saying, "So, Putin is making Trump his bitch". 20 minutes later and she was completel destroyed and red faced. Breakfast was ruined, people were pissed, but quite a few people around us stopped talking and listened as I destroyed each and every argument she had. She dropped money on the table and ran out. Flawless Victory.

damn son. can i get some specifics as to the anal annihilation?

I saw this advertised at my uni. They were actually offering to bus people up to the location to make turnout look better than it actually is.

Thanks for the kek

So one of these is happening in my town. What should I put on my sign Holla Forums?

ACTIVATE IT

hotwheels?

can you feel it

Trump Hotel is apparently almost done. There's still some unfinished rooms and such. My friend's mother works there as a chef now, so the food should be pretty good.

Great work, user.
It is our duty as Holla Forumsacks to enlighten normies IRL.

Nice. There's one happening across the street from my college. If I go, should I blend in to record the retards or show support for Trump, risk physical violence? (This area has a high rate if black on white violence).

I just finished a day of acquiescing to incompetent women at work with no common sense and I'm REALLY in the mood to repeal their voting rights; if this shit has a hashtag on social media, it could be used to drop some truth bombs on women taking more than receive in taxes, expecting men to fight wars and do hard jobs etc. and remind them to be grateful for how well they have it.

Well that went as expected. When will good goy whites realize that their skin is their uniform, whether they like it or not?

Of course. With lefties, it's always self destruction guaranteed.
But sorry no refunds

Why do white women put themselves in the same group as muslims and shitskin invaders?
Do they really believe white men are that bad? Even at the height of colonialism (the liberal's ultimate nightmare) white women were never treated bad at all, nothing even comparable to how brown men treat women. White women especially.

hot damn am i good at rhetoric

It is more like they want an errect boobanimal pleasing appartus again.
Because nothing is more exciting for a girl to get fucked by someone that lets her loose, and that is ususally done by power.

Because they think that that will revitalize what they miss. What they believe is that once the muslim man will try to claim the white mans territory they will act against it. And then they try to rationalize it in some way.

You'll be soon on the other side of the wall, Carlos, you filthy spic

And that is what the whole PUA shit is about it is about subverting the female brain with facade to gain access to their goods, and once they see how they act it is suddenly the "matrix", but is lifeless and anemic, not real substance just make believe.

But of course you're jewish. You don't even had to mention it. Your nose was the giveaway.

Remember that if you're gonna do this to the feminists, you should add some chlorination or bleach to the water, so the colors on their tasteless clothes get ruined.

there's one in mine, as well. it's going to be like after the election and they will plug up all traffic in the city. I sat at a bus stop in 0°F weather with a pregnant woman who couldn't understand why the bus was over 30 minutes late. Those libtards won over people that day, let me tell you…..

goddamn i hate leftwing women

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

snek is eating it's own tail